PDA

View Full Version : Are Atlantomeds Wogs?

SardiniaAtlantis
02-04-2019, 02:57 PM
Curious to see what people think.. vote in poll.

Voskos
02-04-2019, 02:59 PM
Of course. Everyone is a wog unless they display clear germanic features.

SardiniaAtlantis
02-04-2019, 03:00 PM
Of course. Everyone is a wog unless they display clear germanic features.

I am asking because people have argued with me when I call myself a Wog.

Norb
02-04-2019, 03:02 PM
I'm AtlantoMed and I'm no wog

barkoo
02-04-2019, 03:03 PM
I am asking because people have argued with me when I call myself a Wog.

Your not Atlanto-Med, that's probably the reason why.

SardiniaAtlantis
02-04-2019, 03:03 PM

I’m Atlantomed and I am Mr.Wog 2019.

SardiniaAtlantis
02-04-2019, 03:04 PM
Your not Atlanto-Med, that's probably the reason why.

Of course I am everyone has classified me as such. I’ve even been called textbook. Only you see Donarod and such delusional stuff.

Smaug
02-04-2019, 03:06 PM
Herpes!

PT Tagus
02-04-2019, 03:06 PM
WOG is a ridiculous term.

Smaug
02-04-2019, 03:07 PM
WOG is a ridiculous term.

No, it is an Aussie term.

PT Tagus
02-04-2019, 03:09 PM

I know it, but it's often used with pejorative meaning.

barkoo
02-04-2019, 03:11 PM
Of course I am everyone has classified me as such. I’ve even been called textbook. Only you see Donarod and such delusional stuff.

Man if you're a textbook Atlanto-Med i am a textbook Atlantid then. I look 1000K more Atlanto than you do but i still don't call me as such so.
You're a Dinaro-Med + Berid mostly as far i remember, maybe something else add too idk, just my opinion though.

SardiniaAtlantis
02-04-2019, 03:18 PM

Man if you're a textbook Atlanto-Med i am a textbook Atlantid then. I look 1000K more Atlanto than you do but i still don't call me as such so.
You're a Dinaro-Med + Berid mostly as far i remember, maybe something else add too idk, just my opinion though.

Complete and total nonsense. You are entitled to you opinion however even though it is not the topic of my thread.

Fincher
02-04-2019, 03:21 PM
Yes.

barkoo
02-04-2019, 03:21 PM
Some Atlanto-Meds can be darker than others, end of the story.

Livin
02-04-2019, 03:22 PM
You are north atlantid btw.

barkoo
02-04-2019, 03:26 PM
Complete and total nonsense. You are entitled to you opinion however even though it is not the topic of my thread.

1. Strictly in the topic since you pretend to be one and most Atlanto-Meds are not dark.
2. First answer respond.

Erronkari
02-04-2019, 03:27 PM
No in my humble opinion.

SardiniaAtlantis
02-04-2019, 03:36 PM
1. Strictly in the topic since you pretend to be one and most Atlanto-Meds are not dark.
2. First answer respond.

Yes I am dark featured but this doesn’t make me dinaromed, Dinaromeds have completely different craniologia. It is nonsense because tbh I like the dinaromed look but it is a look that is of my Campania friends not my westmed look at all.

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 03:37 PM
Universally speaking no, of course Atlantomeds are not, neither are you from your profile pic....lighter people will call darker people wogs even if they're not because in their view they're wogs.... Btw don't mind about those who call you wog

Inviato dal mio RNE-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

Insuperable
02-04-2019, 03:40 PM

Maybe in the Twilight Zone.

SardiniaAtlantis
02-04-2019, 03:42 PM

Definitely not , North Atlantis’s have blue eyes usually and are far lighter featured than me. I have more of a Mediterranean look. I appreciate the input however :)

Livin
02-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Maybe in the Twilight Zone.

He looks Irish to me...!

He looks also quite close with a male model from USA with the name Sean o Pry witch is of irish roots.

swiftie13
02-04-2019, 03:44 PM
Definitely not , North Atlantis’s have blue eyes usually and are far lighter featured than me. I have more of a Mediterranean look.

based on your pic you are definitely not atlanto med I can clearly see middle eastern in you .if you told me your European my best guest would be Sicilian or southern Italian as exotic

SardiniaAtlantis
02-04-2019, 03:44 PM
Universally speaking no, of course Atlantomeds are not, neither are you from your profile pic....lighter people will call darker people wogs even if they're not because in their view they're wogs.... Btw don't mind about those who call you wog

I like the idea of being a wog. In my mind it is my Mediterranean features that are my best!

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 03:45 PM
I like the idea of being a wog. In my mind it is my Mediterranean features that are my best!This is what matters in the end, being ok with your features

barkoo
02-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Yes I am dark featured but this doesn’t make me dinaromed, Dinaromeds have completely different craniologia. It is nonsense because tbh I like the dinaromed look but it is a look that is of my Campania friends not my westmed look at all.

I said Berid too with maybe some extra non Euro input, also Dinaro-Meds are usually mesocephalic not doli, idk what's your CI anyway, that's not the topic though, you can still think what you want from you anyway, however this is free.

Livin
02-04-2019, 03:49 PM
You look north Italian but definetly you don't belong to the wog family.You really don't wanna see my face xd.You will reconsideration everything..

barkoo
02-04-2019, 03:51 PM
lmao North Italian, maybe Slovenian too.

SardiniaAtlantis
02-04-2019, 03:51 PM
based on your pic you are definitely not atlanto med I can clearly see middle eastern in you .if you told me your European my best guest would be Sicilian or southern Italian as exotic

Lol I wouldn’t mind if that was true but as far as I know for the past hundreds of years it is not.

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 03:52 PM
You look north Italian but definetly you don't belong to the wog family.You really don't wanna see my face xd.You will reconsideration everything..In my opinion he doesn't look North Italian, but rather southern shifted.... West mediterranean phenotype is way more common in the South.

Livin
02-04-2019, 03:54 PM
lmao North Italian, maybe Slovenian too.

Buffon is his father xd :D

Anyway,he would never pass in southern greece(islands etc for example) neither in cyprus or crete IMO.Very western face and i can see him passing also as french.

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 03:55 PM
based on your pic you are definitely not atlanto med I can clearly see middle eastern in you .if you told me your European my best guest would be Sicilian or southern Italian as exoticI don't see that exoticness in his look honestly.... A quite mediterranean face, nothing unusual in my opinion

Livin
02-04-2019, 03:55 PM
In my opinion he doesn't look North Italian, but rather southern shifted.... West mediterranean phenotype is way more common in the South.

lol,this guy is definitely not gracile med.He is very robust for being classical med.

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 03:56 PM
lol,this guy is definitely not gracile med.He is very robust for being classical med.Still he doesn't look North Italian

Livin
02-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Still he doesn't look North Italian

But i don't think he looks Sicilian either right?

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 03:59 PM
But i don't think he looks Sicilian either right?Imo he certainly looks more Sicilian than North Italian
I mean he's better passable in Sicily than, say, Lombardy(as ethnic of course)

Livin
02-04-2019, 04:03 PM
Imo he certainly looks more Sicilian than North Italian
I mean he's better passable in Sicily than, say, Lombardy(as ethnic of course)

But isn't the majority of south italians inclunding Sicilians more gracile med rather atlantomed?

North Italians have more atlantomed types and they look more fair comparing to swarthy southerners.This guy here doesn't look wog at all.Barkoo and me are million of times more wogish xd.

Licantropo
02-04-2019, 04:03 PM

Nope. This is an anthrobullshit. Being Dinaro Med has nothing to do with being less "western". Some have a vibe some have another vibe just like Gracile Meds and Atlanto meds have in different parts of Europe.
Baskid are dinaricized, yet they don't get considered less western, on the opposite.

barkoo
02-04-2019, 04:04 PM
Buffon is his father xd :D

Anyway,he would never pass in southern greece(islands etc for example) neither in cyprus or crete IMO.Very western face and i can see him passing also as french.

I didn't know French looks pseudo Iranian lol, anyway its the only pic he shows, weird angle etc. neither French or North Italian, i thought you were trolling tbh.

Livin
02-04-2019, 04:07 PM
I didn't know French looks pseudo Iranian lol, anyway its the only pic he shows, weird angle etc. neither French or North Italian, i thought you were trolling tbh.

LOL.You think he looks Iranian?I am looking his avatar and he looks irish to me and western european in general dude.No, ofc i am not trolling!!!!

First of all he is not dark skinned.I am way more dark than what he looks in this avatar pic.I don't know,maybe we need better photos etc.

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 04:08 PM
But isn't the majority of south italians inclunding Sicilians more gracile med rather atlantomed?

North Italians have more atlantomed types and they look more fair comparing to swarthy southerners.This guy here doesn't look wog at all.Barkoo and me are million of times more wogish xd.Yep, more Gracile meds in the south

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 04:10 PM
Nope. This is an anthrobullshit. Being Dinaro Med has nothing to do with being less "western". Some have a vibe some have another vibe just like Gracile Meds and Atlanto meds have in different parts of Europe.
Baskid are dinaricized, yet they don't get considered less western, on the opposite.Thank you for talking about the vibe, good job. It's usually ignored

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
02-04-2019, 04:14 PM
Man if you're a textbook Atlanto-Med i am a textbook Atlantid then. I look 1000K more Atlanto than you do

I said Berid too with maybe some extra non Euro input.

I didn't know French looks pseudo Iranian lol

:rotfl:

Barkoo you never cease to amuse me. You actually have the nerve to say to others all that crap when you look like a textbook gipsy yourself.

SardiniaAtlantis
02-04-2019, 04:15 PM

Lmao I post pictures on members section probably I have posted many more pictures than you even have. Mi chiami Iraniano soltanto perché sei rotto che gli altri ti chiamano magrebino? :/

02-04-2019, 04:17 PM
Lmao I post pictures on members section probably I have posted many more pictures than you even have. Mi chiami Iraniano soltanto perché sei rotto che gli altri ti chiamano magrebino? :/

Don't bother with Barkoo. You look first and foremost what you are, a Sardinian. No point in trying to find other fits. Barkoo on the other hand doesn't pass anywhere in Europe, much less in Italy (as any other Italian member will acknowledge).

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 04:17 PM

Barkoo you never cease to amuse me. You actually have the nerve to say to others all that crap when you look like a textbook gipsy yourself.I wish I could like this comment....

barkoo
02-04-2019, 04:22 PM

North Italians have more atlantomed types and they look more fair comparing to swarthy southerners.

Atlanto-Meds is a very widespread pheno in Italy, not only by the North but all through the country, and probably more current than Iberia which is often mixed with Berid.

Cristiano viejo
02-04-2019, 04:27 PM
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barkoo you never cease to amuse me. You actually have the nerve to say to others all that crap when you look like a textbook gipsy yourself.
:laugh2:

PT Tagus
02-04-2019, 04:31 PM

OMG

Barkoo, you are darker than SardiniaAtlantis. :lol:

Cumansky
02-04-2019, 04:32 PM
Wtf is AtlantoMed?

I don't pay attention to this shit cause I am Slav, but when I put my 4 photos for classify the most common voted was AtlantoMed or Dinarid

Phenix
02-04-2019, 04:43 PM
It's Aussie term, a kangaroo is more apt to explain.

Non ho mai capito perché la gente usa questo termine come un insulto.
Sorry for the grammar I barely understand Italian.

Loki
02-04-2019, 04:46 PM
It all depends on what you mean by Atlantomeds... who you regard as Atlantomeds. Without this bit of information, it's not possible to answer the question. Examples are required.

barkoo
02-04-2019, 04:56 PM
Viriato the insecure Mestizo-Turkish-Nationalist-Hipster-clown and his boyfriend Vieja prognathism run into me like a constant obsessed automatically reflex. These Iberians are funny tbh.
He's feeling focused because i'm speaking about another member, there is a Freudian unsaid thing over there, but i agree with you Viriato you don't look European lol.

barkoo
02-04-2019, 05:01 PM
:viking1:

barkoo
02-04-2019, 05:07 PM
Just FYI you pathetic haters i look a bit like Luca Marin who part Sicilian btw, so not Atlanto-Med ? ok lol. i would called him a dark Atlanto-Med though.
Funny i'm insulted everywhere on here but still the most on the topic at the end

https://i.skyrock.net/2579/23302579/pics/992038372_small.jpg

02-04-2019, 05:23 PM
Viriato the insecure Mestizo-Turkish-Nationalist-Hipster-clown and his boyfriend Vieja prognathism run into me like a constant obsessed automatically reflex. These Iberians are funny tbh.
He's feeling focused because i'm speaking about another member, there is a Freudian unsaid thing over there, but i agree with you Viriato you don't look European lol.

I am the one who is insecure yet you are the one who is constantly downgrading others, telling they look Iranian, non-European whereas you are Atlantid :lol: Literally your forehead is five times wider than your non-existent jaw which automatically excludes you from being anything remotely Atlanto\Atlantid. You are the one who would actually benefit from prognathism, with it you would at least have a jaw.

Just FYI you pathetic haters i look a bit like Luca Marin who part Sicilian btw, so not Atlanto-Med ? ok lol. i would called him a dark Atlanto-Med though.
Funny i'm insulted everywhere on here but still the most on the topic at the end

https://i.skyrock.net/2579/23302579/pics/992038372_small.jpg

You look nothing like him, anyone who had the chance to see the last photo you posted on Members Thread can verify you look zero Italian. Plus that guy has a proportional forehead\jaw, doesn't have 165 cm like you and doesn't look gipsy.

Catarinense1998
02-04-2019, 05:43 PM
No.

barkoo
02-04-2019, 05:45 PM
I am the one who is insecure yet you are the one who is constantly downgrading others, telling they look Iranian, non-European whereas you are Atlantid :lol: Literally your forehead is five times wider than your non-existent jaw which automatically excludes you from being anything remotely Atlanto\Atlantid. You are the one who would actually benefit from prognathism, with it you would at least have a jaw.

You look nothing like him, anyone who had the chance to see the last photo you posted on Members Thread can verify you look zero Italian. Plus that guy has a proportional forehead\jaw, doesn't have 165 cm like you and doesn't look gipsy.

I'm not talking about jaws but features dumbass. On the other hand, the upper part is boxheaded like which can assimile me (at least) as Atlanto inf. apart from features. Don't refer to my actual pic anyway, i'm 150mm wide clown, so not straight Atlanto again that probably reach something like 140/150m wider. I never pretended to be a pure like OP claimed anyway. I'm just saying if he's Atlanto, than i'm Atlantid with that logic. I'm not an insecure ass like you that always try to reverse his ones.

FYI i'm 150/200 CI =75 like i always claimed, and in several respects lower than average Atlanto-Meds.

Another example like Marco Carta, sure i don't look Italian, you amuse me tbh, the Portuguese wog .:p

https://static.fnac-static.com/multimedia/FR/Images_Produits/FR/fnac.com/Visual_Principal_340/2/2/1/5051865319122/tsp20120920081556/Forza-mia.jpg

Morena
02-04-2019, 05:48 PM
Antlanto-Meds are one of the least woggy meds.

Rgvgjhvv
02-04-2019, 05:57 PM
You look north Italian but definetly you don't belong to the wog family.You really don't wanna see my face xd.You will reconsideration everything..

W06Z UN1T3

02-04-2019, 05:59 PM
Spare me from all that autism. Ask any Italian member and he will agree that you don't fit in Italy if you don't believe me, no matter the region.

swiftie13
02-04-2019, 06:03 PM
Spare me from all that autism. Ask any Italian member and he will agree that you don't fit in Italy if you don't believe me, no matter the region.

he fit in Sicily as exotic with mena anscery

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 06:04 PM
Spare me from all that autism. Ask any Italian member and he will agree that you don't fit in Italy if you don't believe me, no matter the region.As an Italian, I agree... from that pic he has in his profile

swiftie13
02-04-2019, 06:04 PM
he fit in Sicily as exotic with mena anscery

ps i qas talking about the person who made this thread not barkoo

PT Tagus
02-04-2019, 06:05 PM
Antlanto-Meds are one of the least woggy meds.

Talking about pigmentation they are similar to other meds.

Livin
02-04-2019, 06:10 PM

Gracile Meds are the swarthiest of all.

Morena
02-04-2019, 06:12 PM

Yes, but when I think of wogginess I think of facial structure and things like eyebrow thickness, nose length, etc.

Cristiano viejo
02-04-2019, 06:16 PM

You look nothing like him, your wannabism is incredible.

How many times must I remember you that people classified you as Gypsy, North African, mulatto, Levantine, etc in the thread that you created about yourself?

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 06:17 PM
Yes, but when I think of wogginess I think of facial structure and things like eyebrow thickness, nose length, etc.I have thick eyebrows yet i look North Italian and nothing wog....

barkoo
02-04-2019, 06:17 PM
As an Italian, I agree... from that pic he has in his profile

You saw me, are you biased by now ? Don't get why you're so dishonest probably some kinda dumb agenda. You don't strike me as Italian as i told you anyway, but i don't need any stamp approbation from the Northern Italia kommandantur to be perceived as Italian looking either, same goes for you Viriato clown.

Morena
02-04-2019, 06:18 PM
I have thick eyebrows yet i look North Italian and nothing wog....

I don't think thick eyebrows by themselves make someone woggy. XD I think it's a mix of features and pigmentation that does it.

PT Tagus
02-04-2019, 06:24 PM
OsricPearl

Am I woggy? :lol:
(forget avatar pic... actually I am lighter than this) :lol:

Ylla
02-04-2019, 06:40 PM
Of course :D

Erronkari
02-04-2019, 06:40 PM
I have thick eyebrows yet i look North Italian and nothing wog....

You have light skin, light-brown hair and your classification is Atlantid+Alpinized CM or something similar. So you look northern-Italian.
Nothing related to a "wog"...

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 06:48 PM
You have light skin, light-brown hair and your classification is Atlantid+Alpinized CM or something similar. So you look northern-Italian.
Nothing related to a "wog"...Exactly

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 06:49 PM
I don't think thick eyebrows by themselves make someone woggy. XD I think it's a mix of features and pigmentation that does it.Okok no prob

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 06:50 PM
You saw me, are you biased by now ? Don't get why you're so dishonest probably some kinda dumb agenda. You don't strike me as Italian as i told you anyway, but i don't need any stamp approbation from the Northern Italia kommandantur to be perceived as Italian looking either, same goes for you Viriato clown.Northern Italia kommandantur LOL

Fuglo
02-04-2019, 07:13 PM
No , Mostly these are not wogs

Joso
02-04-2019, 07:17 PM
Yes, atlanto-meds are WOGs. They are also a very ugly phenotype, which often looks North African.

SardiniaAtlantis
02-04-2019, 10:21 PM
OMG

Yes, atlanto-meds are WOGs. They are also a very ugly phenotype, which often looks North African.

The are good looking North Africans. What I think you mean to say is that some North Africans look Atlantomed I agree some do but it isn’t the average of North Africa.

Cristiano viejo
02-04-2019, 10:51 PM

I dont know what part is more hilarious, if that where you bark it is a very ugly phenotype (when it is the opposite, it is probably the most beautiful phenotype), or that where you bark Atlanto Meds look North African :laugh2:

SardiniaAtlantis
02-04-2019, 10:55 PM
I dont know what part is more hilarious, if that where you bark it is a very ugly phenotype (when it is the opposite, it is probably the most beautiful phenotype), or that where you bark Atlanto Meds look North African :laugh2:

Lmao I forgot he even said that part. It’s such nonsense to say Atlantomeds are ugly that My brain naturally ignores it.

Avgvstvs
02-04-2019, 10:56 PM
I dont know what part is more hilarious, if that where you bark it is a very ugly phenotype (when it is the opposite, it is probably the most beautiful phenotype), or that where you bark Atlanto Meds look North African :laugh2:Indeed, Atlantomeds usually look not even close to North Africans....

Joso
02-05-2019, 12:59 AM
The are good looking North Africans. What I think you mean to say is that some North Africans look Atlantomed I agree some do but it isn’t the average of North Africa.

According to Coon, most North Africans are atlanto-med too. Also, Ripley( Coon's predecessor) stated that "Africa begins at the Pyrenees".

Cristiano viejo
02-05-2019, 01:13 AM
According to Coon, most North Africans are atlanto-med too. Also, Ripley( Coon's predecessor) stated that "Africa begins at the Pyrenees".

That sentence is not from that such Ripley, so stop with your quotes because you dont know not even who said it :laugh:
But yes, the author had reason
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTHWYDNVMbdPygJ8et6TsCDfqXpy_9v 2-Q50X9ZfBtJ4APxn0hhg

Latinus
02-05-2019, 01:40 AM
Maybe with a tan and ugly appearance they might be perceived as WOG, but in their natural state, no, most of them aren't WOG.
Atlanto-Med males can look very handsome/mainly, but their sharper features and longer heads can be a turn off in some females.

barkoo
02-05-2019, 11:04 AM
OMG

Even though it's not true, what the f**k that has to do with my post ? :confused:

Avgvstvs
02-05-2019, 11:22 AM
Even though it's not true, what the f**k that has to do with my post ? :confused:But it's true

barkoo
02-05-2019, 11:40 AM
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2:

What's gotten into you ? mistake to take your pills ? Do you get the irony autistic brain, i precisely stated i'm NOT Atlantid here, but in comparison to OP. Looks like some of your neurones are definitely gone forever.
Btw Do you consider Sebastianus Rex to be a clown in classification ? He classified me as a intermediate type between Atlanto-Med/Gracile (Trans-Med). A Portuguese member has nothing to gain in the Iberian/Italian TA war by stating i look South Euro, Rex quote:

Of course you would pass very well in Portugal, nobody would take you for something else and you dont look at all magrebi.

Butthurt Iberian cryers, here we go lol

barkoo
02-05-2019, 11:43 AM
But it's true

Also true your a fraud and probably not Italian yourself. You don't look Italian at all to start with anyway.

Rouxinol
02-05-2019, 11:44 AM
Also true your a fraud and probably not Italian yourself. You don't look Italian at all to start with anyway.

What do you think he is?

Avgvstvs
02-05-2019, 11:46 AM
Also true your a fraud and probably not Italian yourself. You don't look Italian at all to start with anyway.What do I look like then?

barkoo
02-05-2019, 11:48 AM
That sentence is not from that such Ripley, so stop with your quotes because you dont know not even who said it :laugh:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTHWYDNVMbdPygJ8et6TsCDfqXpy_9v 2-Q50X9ZfBtJ4APxn0hhg

Stupid monkey Atlanto-Med is part of the Eurafricanid umbrella stated by Coon, and in several respects, considered as the Atlanto-Med PROPER.

02-05-2019, 12:01 PM
What do I look like then?

You're too exotic for Italy. According to him, the quintessential Italian is someone like Marco Carta, who happens to be his look-a-like (according to his own words).

http://1.citynews-today.stgy.ovh/~media/original-hi/53064635548135/1-52-45.jpg

Plus if you want to see who the real Italian fraud is try speaking in Italian with him since he can not without Google Translator.

Avgvstvs
02-05-2019, 12:02 PM
You're too exotic for Italy. According to him, the quintessential Italian is someone like Marco Carta, who happens to be his look-a-like (according to his own words).

Plus if you want to see who the real Italian fraud is try speaking in Italian with him since he can not without Google Translator.Lol exactly

barkoo
02-05-2019, 12:17 PM
What do I look like then?

You came to me by asking a classification, as i already said nothing specific Euro, unlike a weathercock like you i state the same thing here and in PM, that's the main difference.

Avgvstvs
02-05-2019, 12:18 PM
You came to me by asking a classification, as i already said nothing specific Euro, unlike a weathercock like you i state the same thing here and in PM, that's the main difference.So I look generic euro?

barkoo
02-05-2019, 12:31 PM

Plus if you want to see who the real Italian fraud is try speaking in Italian with him since he can not without Google Translator.

With that logic you'd consider any Algerians as ethnic French member right ? What linguistic can garantee of the ethnic person origin ? nothing. I remember once you became totally paranoid when a Portuguese/French member came here, you were insulting him as a troll, haha that was funny tbh. your trolling is too low and stupid like yourself anyway. The funny thing is even you've been doing your DNA test, you still look like a Berberid Puerto-Rican for real. Just stay quiet and don't be a clown no more, you're not 0.1% credible.

barkoo
02-05-2019, 12:42 PM
Idk what's the most terrible here the coward Italians members or Iberians trolls, probably Italians.

barkoo
02-05-2019, 12:43 PM
So I look generic euro?

You look generic retarded.

Avgvstvs
02-05-2019, 12:46 PM
You look generic retarded.Lol
It's a fortune most Italians don't look like you

PT Tagus
02-05-2019, 12:47 PM
This thread should be closed.

02-05-2019, 01:01 PM
With that logic you'd consider any Algerians as ethnic French member right ? What linguistic can garantee of the ethnic person origin ? nothing. I remember once you became totally paranoid when a Portuguese/French member came here, you were insulting him as a troll, haha that was funny tbh. your trolling is too low and stupid like yourself anyway. The funny thing is even you've been doing your DNA test, you still look like a Berberid Puerto-Rican for real. Just stay quiet and don't be a clown no more, you're not 0.1% credible.

The irony is that the only person that considers Algerians as ethnic French is you, since you're half-Algerian but pretend to be instead half-French :laugh:

swiftie13
02-05-2019, 01:05 PM
The irony is that the only person that considers Algerians as ethnic French is you, since you're half-Algerian but pretend to be instead half-French :laugh:

people please stop fighting over nothing we all know that Barkoo look 100% European

barkoo
02-05-2019, 01:06 PM
https://data.whicdn.com/images/248973377/original.gif

Latinus
02-05-2019, 01:11 PM

But he looks very Italian. Avgvstvs just doesn't look swarthy/exotic, which many people assume to be the norm in Italy.
Yes, he doesn't look specifically Italian, but that doesn't mean anything, many Italians fit in Central Europe while still looking Italian.

barkoo
02-05-2019, 01:26 PM
But he looks very Italian. Avgvstvs just doesn't look swarthy/exotic, which many people assume to be the norm in Italy.
Yes, he doesn't look specifically Italian, but that doesn't mean anything, many Italians fit in Central Europe while still looking Italian.

To look "very" Italian doesn't mean anything in substance and a a subjective term coming ex nihilo from you. As examples Primo Reggiani, Gabriel Garko, Del Piero, Buffon, Gattuso, Maldini, Enrico Pieranunzi, Pasolini, Fellini, Mastroianni, Claudia Cardinale etc. there is definitively not only one Italian look, but many. even Peter Falk could have passed as Southern Italian.
Of course Italians can pass in Central Europe but they wouldn't be perceived as Italians specifically, clearly not.

Phenix
02-05-2019, 01:32 PM
This thread should be closed.

It should be burnt with fire and magnet.

Latinus
02-05-2019, 01:36 PM
To look "very" Italian doesn't mean anything in substance and a a subjective term coming ex nihilo from you. As examples Primo Reggiani, Gabriel Garko, Del Piero, Buffon, Gattuso, Maldini, Enrico Pieranunzi, Pasolini, Fellini, Mastroianni, Claudia Cardinale etc. there is definitively not only one Italian look, but many. even Peter Falk could have passed as Southern Italian.
Of course Italians can pass in Central Europe but they wouldn't be perceived as Italians specifically, clearly not.

There isn't one Italian look, they vary, but Av has medium skin complexion and he is not the light type of Euros and neither the dark/swarthy types, but the medium type, which is where most Italians fall into.
Yes, he would pass as French and might not be perceived as Italian there, but that's because his type is abundant in France and the majority of them aren't anthrotards. France has all the Italian types + much more.
He posted his family pics and they look nothing exotic for Italy.

Avgvstvs
02-05-2019, 01:45 PM
There isn't one Italian look, they vary, but Av has medium skin complexion and he is not the light type of Euros and neither the dark/swarthy types, but the medium type, which is where most Italians fall into.
Yes, he would pass as French and might not be perceived as Italian there, but that's because his type is abundant in France and the majority of them aren't anthrotards. France has all the Italian types + much more.
He posted his family pics and they look nothing exotic for Italy.Well said
I'm a mix of Alpine Cm and Atlantomed.... Very common in Italy, specifically the North
My family is super average

Dna8
02-05-2019, 08:12 PM
Very western face

Agreed.

Nothing West Asian about the gentleman, IMO.

Dna8
02-05-2019, 08:17 PM
I don't think thick eyebrows by themselves make someone woggy. XD I think it's a mix of features and pigmentation that does it.

I assume I would be perceived as Woggish in Australia?

SardiniaAtlantis
02-05-2019, 08:34 PM
Agreed.

Nothing West Asian about the gentleman, IMO.

I only thank you for this because it lets me know I’m not crazy not that I would mind looking West Asian at all.

Tong
02-05-2019, 08:40 PM
yes, i want to be a wog

Tong
02-05-2019, 08:40 PM
fuck blond hair

Morena
02-05-2019, 09:10 PM
I assume I would be perceived as Woggish in Australia?

I don't know about you, but I think I'm the woggiest wog who ever wogged upon the earth. XD

arkas
02-05-2019, 10:11 PM
Some can be classified as such by Australian standards.

Seya
02-05-2019, 10:24 PM

as far as i remember u're nordid

Dna8
02-05-2019, 10:29 PM
I don't know about you, but I think I'm the woggiest wog who ever wogged upon the earth. XD

Nice.

Well, should I ever come across your pic, I shall make homage to your wogginess!

Dna8
02-05-2019, 10:58 PM
I only thank you for this because it lets me know I’m not crazy not that I would mind looking West Asian at all.

I feel the same way.. to me, aesthetics are aesthetics (I don't politicize the taxonomical)..

Some can be classified as such by Australian standards.

Would I be counted among the Woggish Legions?

Don't break my heart and say I wouldn't..

Joso
02-05-2019, 11:05 PM
He posted his family pics and they look nothing exotic for Italy.

Yes, there is not just one Italian look. Italians are very heterogeneous in looks, this is one of the reasons why Italy is so different of Iberia.
Iberia is very homogeneous, with most of them being just atlanto-meds and gracile-meds with some other influence here and there.

arkas
02-05-2019, 11:08 PM

I don't think I've seen your face, generally Serbian Australians are considered Wogs from my experience but some do look very un-Woggish in my opinion.

Joso
02-05-2019, 11:11 PM

But Ripley said it too.
In his book, Ripley also proposed the idea that "Africa begins beyond the Pyrenees", as he wrote in page 272:
" Beyond the Pyrenees begins Africa. Once that natural barrier is crossed, the Mediterranean racial type in all its purity confronts us. The human phenomena is entirely parallel with the sudden transition to the flora and fauna of the south. The Iberian population thus isolated from the rest of Europe, are allied in all important anthropological respects with the peoples inhabiting Africa north of the Sahara, from the Red Sea to the Atlantic."

Cristiano viejo
02-05-2019, 11:17 PM
But Ripley said it too.
In his book, Ripley also proposed the idea that "Africa begins beyond the Pyrenees", as he wrote in page 272:
" Beyond the Pyrenees begins Africa. Once that natural barrier is crossed, the Mediterranean racial type in all its purity confronts us. The human phenomena is entirely parallel with the sudden transition to the flora and fauna of the south. The Iberian population thus isolated from the rest of Europe, are allied in all important anthropological respects with the peoples inhabiting Africa north of the Sahara, from the Red Sea to the Atlantic."

Cool story. I bet he never was in Spain, same than Coon.

Dna8
02-05-2019, 11:18 PM
I don't think I've seen your face, generally Serbian Australians are considered Wogs from my experience but some do look very un-Woggish in my opinion.

Mein classification/passification thread is in mein sig.. if/when you have a spare moment, check it out..

Re: Serbian Australians, that is my understanding also.. Here in NZ, there is no equivalent Wog phenomenon..

arkas
02-05-2019, 11:26 PM
Mein classification/passification thread is in mein sig.. if/when you have a spare moment, check it out..

Re: Serbian Australians, that is my understanding also.. Here in NZ, there is no equivalent Wog phenomenon..

I think that might be because the Wog community is simply much larger in Emu land than in Kiwi land, Wogs created their own identity and culture in Australia, though many are assimilating into the greater 'White Australian' identity nowadays.

Yes, you'd be a Wog in Australia based on those photos.

Dna8
02-05-2019, 11:28 PM
Yes, you'd be a Wog in Australia based on those photos.

https://media.giphy.com/media/gVoBC0SuaHStq/giphy.gif

arkas
02-05-2019, 11:38 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/gVoBC0SuaHStq/giphy.gif

https://doingsomethingnew.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/wogboy.jpg

Dna8
02-05-2019, 11:38 PM
https://doingsomethingnew.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/wogboy.jpg

hahaha

Rouxinol
02-06-2019, 08:03 AM
But Ripley said it too.

The thing is, anyone who's been to the Iberian Peninsula knows that that isn't true. It almost sounds like that guy was the equivalent of a modern Internet troll.
North Africans and Iberians, for the most part, don't look alike. The overlapping is minor.

Roy
02-06-2019, 08:12 AM
Some can be, depends on the amount of your sun tan. :D

JohnSmith
02-19-2019, 04:50 AM
I do not think someone with a chiseled western looking appearance qualifies as a WOG.

Zroota
02-19-2019, 05:22 AM

To some extent, yes. And there's nothing wrong with that. Wog men with those dark beards and tan are sought for, at least here in Sydney, because they look like 'bad boys' and are perceived as sexually fiery. Chicks like that.

Some people are really weird in this thread, getting all insecure and emotional when they're deemed as "wog", especially the guys (not that I mean you Dna8). What the hell is wrong with looking woggy? When it comes to men, I believe they're supposed to be darker and tanner than average.
https://data.whicdn.com/images/89992411/large.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/98/4f/3b/984f3b9926bd99309efd2012faef6db5.jpg?b=t

Dna8
02-19-2019, 05:48 AM
To some extent, yes. And there's nothing wrong with that. Wog men with those dark beards and tan are sought for, at least here in Sydney, because they look like 'bad boys' and are perceived as sexually fiery. Chicks like that.

Some people are really weird in this thread, getting all insecure and emotional when they're deemed as "wog", especially the guys (not that I mean you Dna8). What the hell is wrong with looking woggy? When it comes to men, I believe they're supposed to be darker and tanner than average.
https://data.whicdn.com/images/89992411/large.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/98/4f/3b/984f3b9926bd99309efd2012faef6db5.jpg?b=t

You know me, mate (at the end of the classifying/passifying day, I'm a swarth enthusiast (aficionado, even))

Regnera
02-19-2019, 06:01 AM
Nope

El_Jibaro
10-02-2021, 12:44 PM
I am a wog because of my ancestry being Spanish, yes.

Übermensch
10-02-2021, 01:23 PM
YES!

Erronkari
10-02-2021, 01:36 PM
Would I be considered Wog?

https://i.ibb.co/S50TtQ4/79-D77125-5-A32-4082-95-D3-6-FE49071-CBB0.jpg (https://ibb.co/jbGKyVP)

El_Jibaro
10-02-2021, 01:41 PM
Would I be considered Wog?

https://i.ibb.co/S50TtQ4/79-D77125-5-A32-4082-95-D3-6-FE49071-CBB0.jpg (https://ibb.co/jbGKyVP)

Of course, because you are in fact the Mr. Wog!!!!

Also, come on. Look at your ancestry bro:

Basque-Navarrese, Sicilian, Galician-Portuguese, Aquitanian and Post-Colonial

The woggery is unreal...:cool:.

Erronkari
10-02-2021, 02:36 PM

Exactly!! I identify as wog at 100%. :cool:

Erronkari
10-02-2021, 02:43 PM

But talking about you, I think you are not Atlanto Med but Atlantid/Nordomed.

PlattitüdenPaule
10-02-2021, 02:46 PM
As Atlantids are Wog already, Atlanto Meds are naturally much more so.

Avgvstvs
10-02-2021, 02:55 PM
As Atlantids are Wog already, Atlanto Meds are naturally much more so.Wog is a nonsense term invented by colonial people who never set foot in Europe, so why using it with euro phenotypes?

Inviato dal mio SM-A405FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Komintasavalta
10-02-2021, 03:29 PM
Wog is a nonsense term invented by colonial people who never set foot in Europe, so why using it with euro phenotypes?

I don't know if the term originated in the old world though, because during WW2, it was used by British soldiers to refer to North Africans (http://www.golliwogg.co.uk/racism.htm):

Her depictions of Golliwogs are, by contemporary standards, racially insensitive. An excerpt from The Three Golliwogs is illustrative:

Once the three bold Golliwogs, Golly, Woggie, and Nigger, decided to go for a walk to Bumble-Bee Common. Golly wasn't quite ready so Woggie and Nigger said they would start off without him, and Golly would catch them up as soon as he could. So off went Woggie and Nigger, arm-in-arm, singing merrily their favourite song - which, as you may guess, was Ten Little Nigger Boys.

Ten Little Niggers is the name of a children's poem, sometimes set to music, which celebrates the deaths of ten Black children, one-by-one. The Three Golliwogs was reprinted as recently as 1968, and it still contained the above passage. Ten Little Niggers was also the name of a 1939 Agatha Christie novel, whose cover showed a Golliwog lynched, hanging from a noose.

The Golliwog's reputation and popularity were also hurt by the association with the word wog. Apparently derived from the word Golliwog, wog is an English slur against dark-skinned people, especially Middle or Far East foreigners. During World War II the word wog was used by the British Army in North Africa, mainly as a slur against dark-skinned Arabs. In the 1960s the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders, one of the most noted regiments in the British Army, wore a Robertson's golly brooch for each Arab they had killed. After the war, wog became a more general slur against brown-skinned people. As a racial epithet, it is comparable to nigger or spic, though its usage extends beyond any single ethnic group. Dark-skinned people in England, Germany, and Australia are derisively called wogs. In the year 2000, a British police officer was fired for referring to an Asian colleague as a wog. The association of wog with racial minorities is also seen with the word wog-box, which is slang for a large portable music box, the European counterpart of the ghetto blaster. The wog-box is also called a "Third World briefcase."

Avgvstvs
10-02-2021, 03:33 PM
I don't know if the term originated in the old world though, because during WW2, it was used by British soldiers to refer to North Africans (http://www.golliwogg.co.uk/racism.htm):

Her depictions of Golliwogs are, by contemporary standards, racially insensitive. An excerpt from The Three Golliwogs is illustrative:

Once the three bold Golliwogs, Golly, Woggie, and Nigger, decided to go for a walk to Bumble-Bee Common. Golly wasn't quite ready so Woggie and Nigger said they would start off without him, and Golly would catch them up as soon as he could. So off went Woggie and Nigger, arm-in-arm, singing merrily their favourite song - which, as you may guess, was Ten Little Nigger Boys.

Ten Little Niggers is the name of a children's poem, sometimes set to music, which celebrates the deaths of ten Black children, one-by-one. The Three Golliwogs was reprinted as recently as 1968, and it still contained the above passage. Ten Little Niggers was also the name of a 1939 Agatha Christie novel, whose cover showed a Golliwog lynched, hanging from a noose.

The Golliwog's reputation and popularity were also hurt by the association with the word wog. Apparently derived from the word Golliwog, wog is an English slur against dark-skinned people, especially Middle or Far East foreigners. During World War II the word wog was used by the British Army in North Africa, mainly as a slur against dark-skinned Arabs. In the 1960s the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders, one of the most noted regiments in the British Army, wore a Robertson's golly brooch for each Arab they had killed. After the war, wog became a more general slur against brown-skinned people. As a racial epithet, it is comparable to nigger or spic, though its usage extends beyond any single ethnic group. Dark-skinned people in England, Germany, and Australia are derisively called wogs. In the year 2000, a British police officer was fired for referring to an Asian colleague as a wog. The association of wog with racial minorities is also seen with the word wog-box, which is slang for a large portable music box, the European counterpart of the ghetto blaster. The wog-box is also called a "Third World briefcase."I knew it was australian

Inviato dal mio SM-A405FN utilizzando Tapatalk