PDA

View Full Version : classify portuguese heroe

grecoroman
02-07-2019, 08:40 PM
classify portuguese heroe

https://www.socialmatter.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/salazar-e1498715944707.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8214/8313184879_e14f4ff886_b.jpg

PT Tagus
02-07-2019, 08:43 PM
I'd say Baskid.

gıulıoımpa
02-07-2019, 08:44 PM
Baskid yes, almost a Southern keltic nordid

Joso
02-07-2019, 08:45 PM
Baskid+atlanto-med.

Joso
02-07-2019, 08:46 PM
Baskid yes, almost a Southern keltic nordid

Is his vault low or high? I cannot tell

Rouxinol
02-07-2019, 08:47 PM
A Baskid.

gıulıoımpa
02-07-2019, 08:48 PM
Is his vault low or high? I cannot tell

medium not too tall but not low either

Damiăo de Góis
02-07-2019, 08:49 PM
Maybe dinaro-med? I wouldn't call him a hero.

grecoroman
02-07-2019, 08:50 PM
Maybe dinaro-med? I wouldn't call him a hero.

why not??

Damiăo de Góis
02-07-2019, 08:56 PM
why not??

The question should be why. What makes him a hero?

grecoroman
02-07-2019, 09:06 PM
The question should be why. What makes him a hero?

he made a peace pact with spain. he kept the communists in check.
after his death the communists saw a chance to make a revolution in 1974

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
02-07-2019, 09:25 PM
Either Baskid or Litorid.

One of the most unforgettable figures in Portuguese history and one of the greatest Portugueses ever in our history. That is my opinion. History will eventually judge his legacy, for now it is impossible with all the Marxist historical revisionists who constantly try to demonize him and blame him for our socio-economic problems when they are actually a result of failed policies from our politicians in the last 50 years.

grecoroman
02-07-2019, 09:32 PM
Either Baskid or Litorid.

One of the most unforgettable figures in Portuguese history and one of the greatest Portugueses ever in our history. That is my opinion. History will eventually judge his legacy, for now it is impossible with all the Marxist historical revisionists who constantly try to demonize him and blame him for our socio-economic problems when they are actually a result of failed policies from our politicians in the last 50 years.

he kept the communists in check. only after his dead they started a communist revolution in portugal

JMack
02-07-2019, 09:35 PM
There's a rumour he was Jewish. One of the few non-supremacist Jews.

Littorid.

Valwar
02-07-2019, 09:41 PM
Dinaro-Med.

02-07-2019, 09:47 PM
he kept the communists in check. only after his dead they started a communist revolution in portugal

Portugal was a total anarchy before he rose to power, we were on the brink of a civil war. The sixteen years of the First Portuguese Republic saw nine presidents and 44 ministries, basically a continual anarchy, government corruption, rioting and pillage, assassinations, arbitrary imprisonment and religious persecution. Salazar restored the orderer and was politically aligned with other figures that wanted to prevent the rise of communism like Franco and Mussolini. He spared the lives of millions of Portuguese men by staying neutral in the second world war, while keeping trade with both the Allies and the Axis (Portugal has still one of the biggest gold reserves in the world thanks to his economic policies).

Under his guidance we were winning the colonial war in all fronts on our own against a coalition of more than thirty countries, USA and URSS included. Contrary to Marxist historical revisionist lies that often love to propagate that Salazar wanted Portuguese people to stay illiterate the vast majority of schools we have up to this day (especially in the country side) were built during his regime. University education was demanding and harsh, people who graduated were completely fit to exercise what they had learned contrary to what we see at the present, most university courses are a complete joke nowadays and teach you nothing practical. Corruption and crime was virtually non-existent too.

Majority of the Portugueses had a humble simplistic lifestyle, is that inherently bad? There wasn't people that lost everything, begging for money on the streets or looking for food as we saw in here during the last economic crisis, that's for sure.

02-07-2019, 09:50 PM

Littorid.

There's rumours that every single right wing politician of the XXth century was Jewish...Hitler was Jewish, Salazar was Jewish, Mussolini was Jewish, Franco was Jewish...complete bollocks and conspiracy theories especially when you take into consideration that Jews are virtually non-existent in Portugal for centuries. Plus, Salazar was probably the most Christian militant politician to have lived in Europe during the XXth century.

grecoroman
02-07-2019, 09:50 PM
Portugal was a total anarchy before he rose to power, we were on the brink of a civil war. The sixteen years of the First Portuguese Republic saw nine presidents and 44 ministries, basically a continual anarchy, government corruption, rioting and pillage, assassinations, arbitrary imprisonment and religious persecution. Salazar restored the orderer and was politically aligned with other figures that wanted to prevent the rise of communism like Franco and Mussolini. He spared the lives of millions of Portuguese men by staying neutral in the second world war, while keeping trade with both the Allies and the Axis (Portugal has still one of the biggest gold reserves in the world thanks to his economic policies).

Under his guidance we were winning the colonial war in all fronts on our own against a coalition of more than thirty countries, USA and URSS included. Contrary to Marxist historical revisionist lies that often love to propagate that Salazar wanted Portuguese people to stay illiterate the vast majority of schools we have up to this day (especially in the country side) were built during his regime. University education was demanding and harsh, people who graduated were completely fit to exercise what they had learned contrary to what we see at the present, most university courses are a complete joke nowadays and teach you nothing practical. Corruption and crime was virtually non-existent too.

Majority of the Portugueses had a humble simplistic lifestyle, is that inherently bad? There wasn't people that lost everything, begging for money on the streets or looking for food as we saw in here during the last economic crisis, that's for sure.

its almost the same story as franco.
how was the portuguese birth rate under his period???

02-07-2019, 09:54 PM
its almost the same story as franco.
how was the portuguese birth rate under his period???

The birth rate was insane, lol. Having 8 or 9 kids in the 50's and 60's wasn't uncommon. My grandmother had 8 kids.

Rouxinol
02-07-2019, 09:58 PM

Littorid.

He was a staunch conservative and traditionalist Catholic. There’s a rumor he had a secret affair with Lisbon’s Patriarch, Cardinal Manuel Cerejeira. I think he was asexual though.

I only give him credit for keeping the communists at bay. Other than that, the man would’ve been better placed in the Middle Ages. His idea of society:

https://noseahistoria.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/deus-pc3a1tria-famc3adlia.jpg

grecoroman
02-07-2019, 09:59 PM
The birth rate was insane, lol. Having 8 or 9 kids in the 50's and 60's wasn't uncommon. My grandmother had 8 kids.

iberians are an amazing people. i hope they restore the traditional family again.

if you ever have the time. i recommend this amazing made video explaining the spanish civil war. i have watched docu for atlest 6 times and i still love it
https://www.bitchute.com/video/AjtbwRuWQ1qQ/

02-07-2019, 10:04 PM
He was a staunch conservative and traditionalist Catholic. There’s a rumor he had a secret affair with Lisbon’s Patriarch, Cardinal Manuel Cerejeira. I think he was asexual though.

Those are, yet again, conspiracy theories. Leftist historians will do anything to downgrade Salazar (as they do with all the historical figures they don't like). All he did was keeping his private life away from the public, like any decent politician should. Nowadays you have appointed Ministers like our Minister of Culture that the first thing they have to say is to come out as being Lesbian, as if it was relevant or as if we cared.

grecoroman
02-08-2019, 12:43 AM
Those are, yet again, conspiracy theories. Leftist historians will do anything to downgrade Salazar (as they do with all the historical figures they don't like). All he did was keeping his private life away from the public, like any decent politician should. Nowadays you have appointed Ministers like our Minister of Culture that the first thing they have to say is to come out as being Lesbian, as if it was relevant or as if we cared.

And how was the docu?? It' has history and current politics mixed in with the Spanish Civil War.

Knight Slayer
02-08-2019, 01:07 AM
Baskid. Anyone who tried to stop the horrors of Marxist ideologies and their derivatives is a hero in my mind.