PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Hannan - Germany no longer needs Europe

Groenewolf
05-24-2011, 04:40 AM
o2j4oCDBbts

Karl der Große
05-24-2011, 07:16 PM
German mainstream politicians only put up with the EU nonsense out of guilt over the Second World War. Surely this guilt has to dissipate over time.

_______
05-24-2011, 09:15 PM
o2j4oCDBbts

wonderful speech! :D

Winterwolf
05-25-2011, 05:36 PM
Nice speech, but I'm not convinced, that we actually live in a full blown, real democracy in Germany.

The German term "Demokratur" comes to my mind...

Nglund
05-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Marvellous speech, competition often favors and increases swift, quick, beneficial expansion. Good thing he pointed this out, at a time when our education generally throws the people who dominated the world stage these last 500 years under the term of 'european'...as if this thing had been around for more than century:

http://europa.eu/abc/symbols/emblem/images/eu-flag.gif

The Lawspeaker
06-02-2011, 02:05 AM
Let's see how well Germany will do in a Europe without the EU and without the Euro with all the tariff walls and various conversion rates back in place which will, in the end, ensure American economic, cultural and political dominance. For all it's errors = the EU and the Euro guarantee that we still have a chance to become more independent.

The anti-European public sentiment is not public at all. It's fed to the public by interest groups.

Peasant
06-02-2011, 02:13 AM
*cough* United States of Europe

The Lawspeaker
06-02-2011, 02:19 AM
*cough* United States of Europe
How difficult it may seem to comprehend for some people here.. that is the only answer. Either we rule ourselves through our elected representatives in a reformed Union or United States (so we will need a Constitution -- not a Lisbon Treaty) or we are divided and run by unelected pressure groups and continue to pay homage to (mainly) U.S and Israeli interests.

Sahson
06-02-2011, 02:37 AM
pDamujZ5SYA

KWX73ICWOUE

_OmSXqHaDPk

The Lawspeaker
06-02-2011, 02:39 AM
I always wonder where their money comes from. Not from the "poor, downtrodden general public" I guess. Political parties and campaigns are expensive.. let alone time on air. (on the radio or tv)

Peasant
06-02-2011, 03:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kyU7k.jpg (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article582079.ece)

ACc9897ulUU

The Lawspeaker
06-02-2011, 03:06 AM
Yap.. we have the wrong people in power at the moment but then we might just as well scrap our own governments as well as they are just as corrupt as the present EU is. And have no illusions.. their corruption is not linked to the E.U. They have been godforsakingly corrupt for centuries and only now is it slowly beginning to become more apparent to us.

To the Eurosceptics. What economic power does Germany (the biggest EU-country) alone wield against China or the United States ? What military power.. what demographic power. Let me tell you: none, fokol.

So what power and chance of independence will each country have without a E.U ? Let me tell you: none. The strength of Europe is that we have this very faulty organisation that can harmonise Europe (at least a bit).. without that, this very small continent would be as divided as Latin America - just ten years ago,

Sahson
06-02-2011, 03:10 AM
Yap.. we have the wrong people in power at the moment but then we might just as well scrap our own governments as well as they are just as corrupt as the present EU is. And have no illusions.. their corruption is not linked to the E.U. They have been godforsakingly corrupt for centuries and only now is it slowly beginning to become more apparent to us.

To the Eurosceptics. What economic power does Germany (the biggest EU-country) alone wield against China or the United States ? What military power.. what demographic power. Let me tell you: none. Fokol.

Your logic is flawed. You are telling us you'd rather have more corruption than less? The reason you want the EU to stay is because national governments are corrupt. It's like you're saying the EU is accountable to national corruption of some kind.

The Lawspeaker
06-02-2011, 03:11 AM
Your logic is flawed. You are telling us you'd rather have more corruption than less? The reason you want the EU to stay is because national governments are corrupt. It's like you're saying the EU is accountable to national corruption of some kind.

Then you didn't bother to read what I wrote. We will have even more corruption without a E.U because pressure groups will make us of division by buying themselves even deeper into our governments. Guess why everyone in Africa and Latin America is on the take ? Because there is no unity whatsoever and everyone let's themselves be played out against the other by foreign companies, pressure groups and banks.

Peasant
06-02-2011, 03:13 AM
Yeah, instead they'll buy us all out at once.

The Lawspeaker
06-02-2011, 03:14 AM
Yeah, instead they'll buy us all out at once.
Or not. If we would have the right institutions.. like a Constitution, let a set piece of rules and a constitutional court, anti-corruption watchdogs etc. We have none of that and that's why we are so vulnerable. The current system was designed around that.

Sahson
06-02-2011, 03:14 AM
Then you didn't bother to read what I road. We will have even more corruption without a E.U because pressure groups will make us of division by buying themselves even deeper into our governments. Guess why everyone in Africa and Latin America is on the take ? Because there is no unity whatsoever and everyone let's themselves be played out against the other by foreign companies, pressure groups and banks.

Sorry I didn't read what you road. Where is the tarmac, os I can read what you road. :P

The Lawspeaker
06-02-2011, 03:15 AM
Very funny. You know that the pronunciation is the same and it is 5.15 in the morning.

The Lawspeaker
06-02-2011, 03:17 AM
A vote for Eurosceptics is a vote for: http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/us-flag-swastikas.gif and http://subversify.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/zionazi.jpg and therefore a vote against your own future. Instead of thinking about reforming the system Eurosceptics prefer to walk behind the cheap words of people that have been bought.

Peasant
06-02-2011, 03:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/BZLCo.jpg

Sahson
06-02-2011, 03:26 AM
Or not. If we would have the right institutions.. like a Constitution, let a set piece of rules and a constitutional court, anti-corruption watchdogs etc. We have none of that and that's why we are so vulnerable. The current system was designed around that.

In America they had a constitution and guess what? They made the 17th amendment as many americans can tell you so that the government could have it's way, not the people's. It doesn't matter if you can find these angels that will govern our society for us, or you have corrupt humans. either way, sooner or later the would-be EU constitution will be amended several times...

America went from 7 to 24.

Imagine it this way if England was decentralised, certain businesses that want to be in UK that you deem evil will have interest in certain public areas. Most local govs tend to live in the same community as everyone, and actually give a shit more often than not.

Last time i checked people don't like being worse off. A Grassroots democracy keeps the stakeholders interest, IE the community more in touch in local governments then it would in a continental parliament.

Very funny. You know that the pronunciation is the same and it is 5.15 in the morning.

not in my accent it isn't. Road is a homonym to rode though for me.

Peasant
06-02-2011, 03:31 AM
The EU and Israel committed themselves to establishing a partnership which provides for close political and mutually beneficial trade and investment relations together with economic, social, financial, civil scientific, technological and cultural cooperation.

http://www.eeas.europa.eu/israel/index_en.htm

poiuytrewq0987
06-02-2011, 04:05 AM
The thread title is ridiculous! EU member states are vassals of the Fourth Rech and it would be highly unbeneficial to see the EU disband for it is the weapon we wield to dominate smaller countries through diplomatic and financial means!

poiuytrewq0987
06-02-2011, 04:12 AM
A vote for Eurosceptics is a vote for: and http://subversify.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/zionazi.jpg and therefore a vote against your own future. Instead of thinking about reforming the system Eurosceptics prefer to walk behind the cheap words of people that have been bought.

frfGcWLB0ac

Breedingvariety
06-02-2011, 05:31 AM
The thread title is ridiculous! EU member states are vassals of the Fourth Rech and it would be highly unbeneficial to see the EU disband for it is the weapon we wield to dominate smaller countries through diplomatic and financial means!
You're germanophobe , your anti-germanite, you're prejudist and racist. You're Serb supremacist.:p