PDA

View Full Version : How much is the non-Slavic R1a in Balkans?

xripkan
02-11-2019, 12:18 AM
We know that Indo-European people from the steppes settled the Balkans since the Bronze age ( Illyrians, Thracians, Greeks etc). A part of these peolple very possibly was R1a. Does R1a from Bronze age settlers exist in a considerable amount in Balkan countries today or it is mostly/only Slavic?

DarknessWin
02-11-2019, 01:16 AM
The slavic R1a is the M458

So this is the map of slavic haplo in Europe

https://i.imgur.com/1LdfEAy.png

xripkan
02-11-2019, 01:24 AM
Ok but my question is if most R1a that exists in Balkans is of Slavic origin.

xripkan
02-12-2019, 08:49 PM
bump

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-12-2019, 08:51 PM
Ok but my question is if most R1a that exists in Balkans is of Slavic origin.

Yes

xripkan
02-12-2019, 08:58 PM
Yes

If we assume that Indo-Europeans that settled in Balkans during the Bronze age were partly R1a then a significnt amount of it should not be Slavic.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-12-2019, 09:01 PM
If we assume that Indo-Europeans that settled in Balkans during the Bronze age were partly R1a then a significnt amount of it should not be Slavic.

No, they weren't. They were R1b L23 and that's common among non Slavic Balkanites today. 99% of Balkan R1a are Slavic branches.

Voskos
02-12-2019, 09:03 PM
there's some r1a z93 but very low and possibly some middle eastern r1a clades. not too familiar with this ydna eitherway, i'm just an enthusiast.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-12-2019, 09:05 PM
https://indo-european.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/steppe-chalcolithic-migrations.jpg

Bronze Age sample from Vučedol, Croatia was R1b L23/Z2103.

Voskos
02-12-2019, 09:07 PM
R1b L23.

ancestor of Perisic.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-12-2019, 09:09 PM
ancestor of Perisic.

Proto Greek also for sure. Greek language is centum. And that's marker is high among Greeks.

xripkan
02-12-2019, 09:10 PM
there's some r1a z93 but very low and possibly some middle eastern r1a clades. not too familiar with this ydna eitherway, i'm just an enthusiast.

I am r-f2935 which is subclade of z93. i am wondering if there are enough people in balkans with non slavic r1a or if we are just outliers.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-12-2019, 09:11 PM
I am r-f2935 which is subclade of z93. i am wondering if there are enough people in balkans with non slavic r1a or if we are just outliers.

Well your branch isn't Slavic. But it's really rare. True Aryan

xripkan
02-12-2019, 09:22 PM
Well your branch isn't Slavic. But it's really rare. True Aryan

Searching for R1a in Balkans I was surprised that Balkan R1a is mainly Slavic while I expected that some ancient Greeks,Thracians and maybe Illyrians belonged to it. You must be right that Indo-European migrations in Balkans were mainly R1b at least based on our data.

Victory VMB
02-19-2019, 09:31 PM

dosas
02-19-2019, 09:42 PM
R1b in the Balkans is not Celtic originally but the eastern branch of R-M269, namely ht35 or Z2103, child. The rest of your post is gibberish.

Victory VMB
02-19-2019, 10:01 PM

xripkan
02-19-2019, 10:14 PM
OK Lads, I see that many of you are complicating things. Is it because you are nationalists or racists when you can not see forest for the trees.
Are you all trying to find some extra special haplogroup in order to feed your egos? Sorry guys balls will not grow suddenly because you belong to some special haplogroup or subclade.
Many of you are wishing to identify with some heroes, or some ancient warriors. But guess what? They did not for sure sit back at home; proving others that they have special haplogroup, and therefore are entitled to be heroes, warriors. Real man knows who he is, what he stands for and does have balls of steal, real men does not prove himself to none.
And now reality check:
R1B - on Balkan is Celtic. It's from some Celtic tribes. Mainly Scordsici & Co. Several Illyrian tribes mixed with Celts, so why is this not mentioned.
R1A - on Balkan is Sarmatian Slavic. Before you start with that Slavic invasion nonsense, you have to understand that Emperor Heraclius called Sarmatians for help against Avars. They defended many parts from Avars. Sarmatian tribes were Croats, Serbs and even some Albanians. But that is very complex story, and it's story for another topic.
I2a1 is paleo Balkanic - It belong to many tribes to old Illyricum. Mainly Dalmatians. The younger branch formed after Dalmatians mixed with Celts.
EV -13 is Epirotic, Macedonian, Hellens.. Some Illyrian tribes were under Hellen influence but not all.
Illyrian and Illyria is slightly different. Illyria was just one area of Illyricum. Mainly Shkoder Lake and Montenegro, bit of North Albania.
Nowdays Albanian are carrying name not because of Albani tribe ( Which was actually Celtic) - they carry the name after Sarmatian tribe.
Illyrian part in nowadays Albania is coming more from Selepitani/ Scirtar - that is were that Shqiptari. And many others, as well as in the rest of the Illyricum.

So Gents, all these tribes or nations have amazing history. They were all very brave and glorious in their own way, and in their own time.
Let's show them some respect because they are our ancestors and we own them that.
So you see this crazy Balkan mix is unbelievable - no wonder why is it called - Defence wall of Europe. Unless we kill among ourselves first.
We have Thracians, Illyrians, Dacians, Hellens, Macedonians, Bulgars & crazy Sarmatians Sclavi. Did I missed someone? Hope not.

I think you exaggerate. Someone who cares about genetics is not a racist or someone who feeds his eggo. Anyway, I knew that Heraclius was an ally with the khazars. Could you give me a link about the story with the Sarmatians I find it interesting.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
02-19-2019, 10:18 PM
Sorry for shattering your illusion...Have a nice life accepting harsh reality.

He is right, you don't look to be well versed in genetics.

Victory VMB
02-19-2019, 10:26 PM
Will try to find some link or materials, since most of my knowledge in regards to History is academic, and therefore it's not just page, it's from several researches and mainly books. History is quite wide and it's hard to sum it up.
My intention was never to offend anyone, therefore deeply sorry if anyone felt offended. It was never my purpose.