PDA

View Full Version : Where Jewish Armenoid vibes come from?

Methuselah
02-11-2019, 03:35 PM
Were ancient Israelites a mix of Canaanites, Northern Mesopotamian and other Middle Eastern people?

Methuselah
11-18-2019, 05:27 PM
Bump

Samnium
11-18-2019, 05:30 PM
Canaanites predominantly I think

Jana
11-18-2019, 05:30 PM
From West Asian migrants from Caucasus (CHG groups who brought J lineages to Levant and Arabia).

11-18-2019, 05:48 PM
From West Asian migrants from Caucasus (CHG groups who brought J lineages to Levant and Arabia).

Most probably CHG looked like Armenoids.

Jana
11-18-2019, 05:56 PM
Most probably CHG looked like Armenoids.

I think dinaroid/armenid/mtebid features like convex noses and high brachycephaly developed with CHG groups in Caucasus.
Natufians in Levant were probably very gracile and dolicocephalic desert-adapted Meds, Somalids keep this shapes until today despite SSA mix. Arabid type is also very dolicho.

Bell Beakers, also rich in steppe admixture, had lot of dinaroid features and that is origin of Keltic Nordid type. If you look Yamnaya reconstructions they certanly possesed these harsh CHG like features mixed with very northeastern looking EHG base.

Kyp
11-18-2019, 06:00 PM

+1

Kamal900
11-18-2019, 06:06 PM
I think dinaroid/armenid/mtebid features like convex noses and high brachycephaly developed with CHG groups in Caucasus.
Natufians in Levant were probably very gracile and dolicocephalic desert-adapted Meds, Somalids keep this shapes until today despite SSA mix. Arabid type is also very dolicho.

Bell Beakers, also rich in steppe admixture, had lot of dinaroid features and that is origin of Keltic Nordid type. If you look Yamnaya reconstructions they certanly possesed these harsh CHG like features mixed with very northeastern looking EHG base.

Modern day Arabians cluster the closest to the ancient Natufians and the early bronze age Canaanites before they got mixed with the west asian migrants to the Levant which made them more west Asiatic genetically than their predecessors were.