1 and 3: Israeli
2 and 4: Italian

Tigranes
02-12-2019, 06:10 PM
1 and 4: Israeli
2 and 3: Italian

MinervaItalica
02-12-2019, 06:12 PM
3 and 4 Italian. I smell cheerypick here but whatever.

Arsen_
02-12-2019, 06:13 PM
I'd say 1 and 3 are Jewish

I would say right the opposite: 1 and 3 are Italian

barkoo
02-12-2019, 06:14 PM
Jews doesn't look Italians, move on.

ixulescu
02-12-2019, 06:17 PM
I would say right the opposite: 1 and 3 are Italian

I'm pretty sure the couple in the first pic is Jewish, both man and woman have typical looks.

ModernMaskil
02-12-2019, 06:19 PM
3 and 4 Italian. I smell cheerypick here but whatever.

You got it. What seems cherrypicked to you? I just took them from Instagram and Google Search.

ModernMaskil
02-12-2019, 06:20 PM

In a general sense I agree but that's not the reason I did this. The reason is because both countries are very diverse ranging from Central European looks all the way to Levantine looks.

Smeagol
02-12-2019, 07:01 PM

I don't know why it's so hard for people to believe two extremely genetically similar populations (European Jews and South Italians) look similar. :rolleyes2:

barkoo
02-12-2019, 07:08 PM
I don't know why it's so hard for people to believe two extremely genetically similar populations (European Jews and South Italians) look similar. :rolleyes2:

Genetic has nothing to do with phenotypes, they can overlap but in any case prone to draw any conclusions of how they respectively look. I leave that to TA retarded trolls, they will recognize themselves.

Smeagol
02-12-2019, 07:10 PM
Genetic has nothing to do with phenotypes

That's simply not true. Phenotypes are genetically inherited.

Avgvstvs
02-12-2019, 07:27 PM
3 and 4 Italian. I smell cheerypick here but whatever.You're not the only one

Inviato dal mio RNE-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

ModernMaskil
02-12-2019, 07:36 PM
You're not the only one

Again, what exactly do you feel is cherrypicked? I chose Instagram and Google Search pics at random.

Avgvstvs
02-12-2019, 07:41 PM
Again, what exactly do you feel is cherrypicked? I chose Instagram and Google Search pics at random.Just don't look very representative for Italy in my honest opinion of actual Italian...... Btw I don't care much about it.

ModernMaskil
02-12-2019, 07:59 PM
Just don't look very representative for Italy in my honest opinion of actual Italian...... Btw I don't care much about it.

Well no maybe not but I didn't pick the pictures to represent Italy as a whole.

Avgvstvs
02-12-2019, 08:01 PM
Well no maybe not but I didn't pick the pictures to represent Italy as a whole.Okok I get it

Joso
02-12-2019, 08:01 PM
1 and 4: Israeli
2 and 3: Italian

JMack
02-12-2019, 08:10 PM
That's simply not true. Phenotypes are genetically inherited.

There's almost no shared IBD between Sicilians and Ashkenazi Jews. They overlap due to similar ratio of components.

Apart from some Sicilians and Calabrese most South Italians don't overlap with Jews either.

Wanderer
02-12-2019, 08:15 PM
Jews and Italians are very similar genetically, and there much phenotypical overlap too. Southern Italians, in particular. We get along with Jews quite well; they're our paisans. And there's a lot of Jewish blood in southern Italy. It's quite an honor to think I might have some in my veins.

https://www.lagazzettaitaliana.com/heritage/8339-i-m-italian-could-i-be-jewish-too

Smeagol
02-12-2019, 11:48 PM
There's almost no shared IBD between Sicilians and Ashkenazi Jews. They overlap due to similar ratio of components.

Apart from some Sicilians and Calabrese most South Italians don't overlap with Jews either.

Ethnic groups with similar components tend to overlap in phenotype, it doesn't really matter if they didn't actually mix with each other. It's like how Iberians and North Italians tend to look similar as they're very close to each other genetically. South Italians who aren't Sicilians and Calabrese cluster further north, but not by a huge amount, they still get jews as some of their closest matches on gedmatch.

Licantropo
02-12-2019, 11:56 PM
Jews and Italians are very similar genetically, and there much phenotypical overlap too. Southern Italians, in particular. We get along with Jews quite well; they're our paisans. And there's a lot of Jewish blood in southern Italy. It's quite an honor to think I might have some in my veins.

https://www.lagazzettaitaliana.com/heritage/8339-i-m-italian-could-i-be-jewish-too

You don't know a fuck of Italy "Paisa'" and Italy is not a single entity genetically speaking. Speak for yourself and Italian Americans please.
:picard1:

What the fuck that article should prove is pure anthrotardism btw..LOL
There are ethnic Brits in the Isis..LOL

Streuner
02-12-2019, 11:56 PM
The third couple looks very Italian IMO. The girl reminds me of Italian-American Teresa Giudice and the guy reminds me of Central Italian model Mariano Di Vaio

Kouros
02-12-2019, 11:57 PM
1 and 3 are juice

Licantropo
02-13-2019, 12:04 AM
Ethnic groups with similar components tend to overlap in phenotype, it doesn't really matter if they didn't actually mix with each other. It's like how Iberians and North Italians tend to look similar as they're very close to each other genetically. South Italians who aren't Sicilians and Calabrese cluster further north, but not by a huge amount, they still get jews as some of their closest matches on gedmatch.

Iberians and North Italians look nothing the same infact, not even in the proportion of phenotypes who are totally different. LOL

Smeagol
02-13-2019, 12:09 AM
Iberians and North Italians look nothing the same infact, not even in the proportion of phenotypes. LOL

The crowd photos I've seen look similar, genetically they're very similar, but Iberians and Italians are constantly darkwashing each other on this forum.

Joso
02-13-2019, 12:10 AM
Iberians and North Italians look nothing the same infact, not even in the proportion of phenotypes who are totally different. LOL

True, that is what i try to show here but people attack me out of nothing. It seens the truth hurt a lot for them

Latinus
02-13-2019, 12:12 AM
True, that is what i try to show here but people attack me out of nothing. It seens the truth hurt a lot for them

The problem is that you're trolling this forum 24/7.

Licantropo
02-13-2019, 12:19 AM
The third couple looks very Italian IMO. The girl reminds me of Italian-American Teresa Giudice and the guy reminds me of Central Italian model Mariano Di Vaio

Not in the slightest Teresa Giudice is a typical Italian look and she is rare in South Italy too, Lmao. All the weirdest "Italian" phenotypes are mostly from Usa. Weird enough eh?? Mariano Di Vaio is not even from central Italy. :thumb001:

Deneb
02-13-2019, 08:15 AM
1 Israeli
2 Italian
3 and 4 I have doubts.

Blobu
02-14-2019, 01:40 AM

There are differences though.

Let me elaborate.

Skin color: Between 1/4 and 1/3 of Ashkenazi Jews have light brown to brunet-white unexposed skin, while a majority of Southern Italians have Light-Brown to Brunet-white skin based on a variety of studies.

Hair Colour: Based on a study on U.S. Draft recruits from WW1 (Army Anthropology) which I will use because it has Jews and Italians observed simultaneously by the same standards, shows that although Ashkenazi Jews and Italians are relatively similar, there are definitive differences.

Hair color/Stock
Hebrews (Ashkenazi Jews)
Italians (Southern Italians
Flaxen (pure blond)
1.601%
.602%
Light Brown
11.031%
5.906%
Medium Brown
11.151%
7.97%
Dark Brown
67.081%
75.573%
Clear Red (Pure red/orange)
.89%
.172%
Red (Auburn) & Black
8.244%
9.776%

Eye color: Same as above, relatively similar between the groups, but different.

Eye color/Stock
Hebrews (Ashkenazi Jews)
Italians (Southern Italians)
Clear blue
23.086%
11.159%
Blue with brown spots (mixed)
13.769%
9.151%
Light brown
25.281%
28.656%
Dark Brown
37.863%
51.032%

Another major difference which people seem to pay less attention to is physique.

According to the 1919 study of draft recruits I have been referring too, Ashkenazi Jews were slightly taller than Southern Italians with at most a 2cm difference. However, just because stature is relatively similar does not mean that individual proportions will necessarily be similar.

Southern Italians are known to be relatively robust, with wide chested, stocky men and wide-hipped, and large breasted women. This is not at all the case with Ashkenazi Jews, especially Polish Jews who have narrow Chests and narrow hips, and smaller breasts in women.

In fact, Ashkenazi Jews were found to have the narrowest pelvis in Europe and this also appears to be the case for shoulder breadth.

-

So, even though Ashkenazi Jews and Southern Italians are fairly similar phenotypically and Cluster close autosomally, there are definitive phenotypic differences.

Smeagol
02-14-2019, 01:56 AM
So, even though Ashkenazi Jews and Southern Italians are fairly similar phenotypically and Cluster close autosomally, there are definitive phenotypic differences.

Agreed, I didn't say they were identical.

Morena
02-14-2019, 02:06 AM
1 and 4 are jewish
2 and 3 are italian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tenma de Pegasus
02-14-2019, 02:21 AM
Jewish
Italians
Jewish
Italians

I think I got 100% correct 4/4

Cumansky
02-14-2019, 02:40 AM
I don't see difference..

Sikeliot
02-14-2019, 02:45 AM
Ashkenazim have Italian ancestry. And south Italians have some Levantine. It'd be shocking if the two groups didn't overlap.

trebil
02-14-2019, 06:39 AM
Again, what exactly do you feel is cherrypicked? I chose Instagram and Google Search pics at random.

Three and four are Italian.

Random choices? Neither of these exist precise information on all their ancestry. The guy in photo 3 was born in Argentina (surname is Italian), the woman was born in Veneto. The couple in photo 4 are two victims of the collapse of Ponte Morandi in Genoa (he was born in central Italy, she was born in Sicily). Congratulations on the choice. Think of them that they died in an accident and are in this forum thanks to this miserable game. Or think of their relatives and friends who will find them here while surfing the Internet. What will they think of you?

Of the third couple there are many other photos, they participated in a television program in Italy, of the 4 out of respect I do not even go to look for them, I would feel a jackal.

ModernMaskil
02-14-2019, 07:12 AM
Three and four are Italian.

Random choices? Neither of these exist precise information on all their ancestry. The guy in photo 3 was born in Argentina (surname is Italian), the woman was born in Veneto. The couple in photo 4 are two victims of the collapse of Ponte Morandi in Genoa (he was born in central Italy, she was born in Sicily). Congratulations on the choice. Think of them that they died in an accident and are in this forum thanks to this miserable game. Or think of their relatives and friends who will find them here while surfing the Internet. What will they think of you?

Of the third couple there are many other photos, they participated in a television program in Italy, of the 4 out of respect I do not even go to look for them, I would feel a jackal.

He may have been born in Argentina, but as far as I can search without knowing Italian he is of Italian ancestry only.

Calm the fuck down. Sad that they died but how is it so terrible to have them on this forum? How is this a miserable game, are any of us badmouthing them or anything? I think their families have bigger things to worry about... melodramatic.

trebil
02-14-2019, 07:16 AM
He may have been born in Argentina, but as far as I can search without knowing Italian he is of Italian ancestry only.

Calm the fuck down. Sad that they died but how is it so terrible to have them on this forum? How is this a miserable game, are any of us badmouthing them or anything? I think their families have bigger things to worry about... melodramatic.

Your response is worthy of this game. Funny that you Jews behave just like your Nordic persecutors. Your behavior has no justification.

ModernMaskil
02-14-2019, 07:21 AM
Your response is worthy of this game. Funny that you Jews behave just like your Nordic persecutors. Your behavior has no justification.

The arrogance is blinding.

trebil
02-14-2019, 07:23 AM
The arrogance is blinding.

You have no scruples about your childish games and you accuse me of being arrogant? What exactly are you?

Smeagol
02-14-2019, 07:24 AM
Dead people are posted for classification all the time, I don't see the problem.

ModernMaskil
02-14-2019, 07:27 AM
You have no scruples about your games and you accuse me of being arrogant?

I wouldn't have picked them had I noticed that they died, but regardless the "game" is perfectly fine, if not slightly pointless.

trebil
02-14-2019, 07:27 AM
Dead people are posted for classification all the time, I don't see the problem.

I guess for a guy like you who's spent his life in forums and never showed his face, that's the way it is.

Smeagol
02-14-2019, 07:33 AM
I guess for a guy like you who's spent his life in forums and never showed his face, that's the way it is.

Lol. There are plenty of good reasons not to post your face or personal info online but they hardly matter when you're dead. It's not like OP disrespected them somehow.

Peterski
02-14-2019, 07:35 AM
My guess:

1. North Italian
2. Israeli
3. South Italian
4. Israeli

Deneb
02-14-2019, 07:57 AM
I wouldn't have picked them had I noticed that they died, but regardless the "game" is perfectly fine, if not slightly pointless.

Do not let this affect you. If you had compared a couple of blond Italians with Swedes, no one would have complained.