PDA

View Full Version : Classify and pass French actor of Spanish origin Gerard Hernandez

barkoo
02-15-2019, 12:27 PM
Classify French actor of Spanish origin Gerard Hernandez, born in Valladolid Northern Spain (lmao). Atlantic facade stronk !
he pass predominantly as Turkish/Kurd/Levantine but also very well as NA too imo.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/i7mbddcEI8w/maxresdefault.jpg

https://medias.unifrance.org/medias/76/209/119116/format_web/gerard-hernandez.jpg

https://medias.unifrance.org/medias/77/209/119117/format_page/media.jpg

http://php88.free.fr/bdff/film/1996/0014/06h.jpg

http://www.aveleyman.com/Gallery/2017/H/105643-32542-0.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/345x/ee/8b/26/ee8b267cfbc96ecbcc4903a34cede9bc.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Gerard_Hernandez_1.jpg

http://ekladata.com/4uyiHw9re6zlprvtkAeYuDwcad4.jpg

https://tel.img.pmdstatic.net/fit/http.3A.2F.2Fprd2-bone-image.2Es3-website-eu-west-1.2Eamazonaws.2Ecom.2FTEL.2Enews.2F2018.2F01.2F11. 2F8a2bae45-e022-4c1c-a10f-e12ecf37dd88.2Ejpeg/1160x500/crop-from/top/gerard-hernandez-scenes-de-menages-se-transforme-en-savant-fou-pour-un-clip-video.jpg

swiftie13
02-15-2019, 12:32 PM
berberid + atlanto med

barkoo
02-15-2019, 12:33 PM
berberid + atlanto med

Thanks, Could he be perceived as a Native in Algeria ?

swiftie13
02-15-2019, 12:34 PM
Thanks, Could he be perceived as a Native in Algeria ?

ofcours in all coastal meghreb

decordoba
02-15-2019, 12:38 PM
He looks like any Mestizo of Mexiko -
European + Native Amercian mix.
---
If he is just European, he is Mediterran but he has any MENA admixture

Rouxinol
02-15-2019, 12:41 PM
Looks Baskid to me. What's so exotic about him?

barkoo
02-15-2019, 12:41 PM
ofcours in all coastal meghreb

When tanned can he pass as Touareg also ? Libya and Egypt would probably stand out imo.

swiftie13
02-15-2019, 12:45 PM
When tanned can he pass as Touareg also ? Libya and Egypt would probably stand out imo.

No he can't pass as tourag o hes faicial features are strongly med but he can fit well in northern part of Algeria Morocco Tunisia

barkoo
02-15-2019, 12:48 PM
Lol he's barely Euro looking, i'm waiting the criers to state he is Atlanto-Med. This forum is funny tbh.

Visage pâle
02-15-2019, 01:01 PM
Looks Baskid to me. What's so exotic about him?

Indeed, he can pass as sicilian imo.

barkoo
02-15-2019, 01:05 PM
Indeed, he can pass as sicilian imo.

Idk how to interpretate this post, but funny anyway.

Xacal
02-15-2019, 01:17 PM
Berberid + Baskid

Avgvstvs
02-15-2019, 01:48 PM
In my opinion he passes in Sicily,Turkey, Cyprus and maybe some coastal North African areas.....

Inviato dal mio RNE-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

Papastratosels26
02-15-2019, 05:14 PM
Berberid

alnortedelsur
02-15-2019, 05:17 PM
The OP is so desperate to darkwash Spaniards and make it look like if most Spaniards look like him.

Latinus
02-15-2019, 05:21 PM
Pseudo mestizo to me.

barkoo
02-15-2019, 05:23 PM
The OP is so desperate to darkwash Spaniards and make it look like if most Spaniards look like him.

You're pretty delusional Alnortedelafavela, I'm 100.000 times less exotic than him. I'm Atlanto-Med moron, an advice don't talk too much or you will get humiliated.

barkoo
02-15-2019, 05:25 PM
Pseudo mestizo to me.

This is how he'd be perceived in Brazil ?

Latinus
02-15-2019, 05:27 PM
barkoo, are you an Italicroot troll? Serious question, they are the ones that call alnortedelsur: alnortedefavela.
You're a good user when you're not trolling Iberians.

Latinus
02-15-2019, 05:31 PM
This is how he'd be perceived in Brazil ?

Not really, Brazilians don't use these terms, most aren't even aware about it. That's just my impression based on his younger pics.

barkoo
02-15-2019, 05:37 PM
barkoo, are you an Italicroot troll? Serious question, they are the ones that call alnortedelsur: alnortedefavela.

Well i'm not trolling i'm asking myself if his mildly exotic after all, a good portion of supposed very exotic folks could pass in Spain way better than he does, That's it. It's called rational thinking.

B01AB20
02-15-2019, 05:43 PM

barkoo has not the so called OWD, he has climbed up a step, he has reached the OFF WHITE TRAUMA.

so much hate, rage and frustration can't be good for the spirit barkoo, quit the forum before it affects your health.

swiftie13
02-15-2019, 05:46 PM
so when CV posts always picture of Spanish people who 100% white and have Germanic anscery nobody claim that's he's racist or obsessed about Being white while you all considered classifying regular Spanish with med influnce is kinda obsession Cmon

B01AB20
02-15-2019, 05:53 PM
so when CV posts always picture of Spanish people who 100% white and have Germanic anscery nobody claim that's he's racist or obsessed about Being white while you all considered classifying regular Spanish with med influnce is kinda obsession Cmon

you're another imbecile obsessed with exotice spaniards, who knows why, and who cares.

I'm starting to think that CV has some kind of super power or something. the power to invoke all the losers around.

swiftie13
02-15-2019, 05:55 PM
you're another imbecile obsessed with exotice spaniards, who knows why, and who cares.

I'm starting to think that CV has some kind of super power or something. the power to invoke all the losers around.

I'm not obsessed with exotic Spanish . .there is nothing exotic in Spain
Spain is diverse .. it's not me who posts alot of picture of German looking people with Spanish nationality claiming they are Spanish all the time

barkoo
02-15-2019, 05:56 PM
barkoo has not the so called OWD, he has climbed up a step, he has reached the OFF WHITE TRAUMA.

so much hate and frustration can't be good for the spirit barkoo, quit the forum before it affects your health.

Please, don't do your usual pitiful accusatory inversion, you are the only hater here, like your boyfriend Viejo, most likely 2 obsessional compulsive cases. One day shiting on Muslims, the other day on Albanians or any folks you decided to troll for whatever arbitrary reasons. Once again i have nothing against Spanish for obvious reasons i had many times mentioned though. Neither you or CV own the right to represent Spain in any ways, but just your pathetic persons here.

Autrigón
02-15-2019, 05:59 PM
so when CV posts always picture of Spanish people who 100% white and have Germanic anscery nobody claim that's he's racist or obsessed about Being white while you all considered classifying regular Spanish with med influnce is kinda obsession CmonI'm not a big fan of CV and neither about the "classify section", I find this section absolutely useless and people use it only for trolling...but CV at least posts pictures about Spaniards because he is Spaniard, he usually doesn't post pictures about other nationalities.

But this guy (barkoo) is obsessed with CV and almost the 100% of his post are to troll CV and Spaniards. Barkoo has a strange and obsessed attitude.

swiftie13
02-15-2019, 06:03 PM
I'm not a big fan of CV and neither about the "classify section", I find this section absolutely useless and people use it only for trolling...but CV at least posts pictures about Spaniards because he is Spaniard, he usually doesn't post pictures about other nationalities.

But this guy (barkoo) is obsessed with CV and almost the 100% of his post are to troll CV and Spaniards. Barkoo has a strange and obsessed attitude.

I know it's wrong but don't forget that's just reaction toward what CV does .. he's always provoking this guy by calling him North African on his own thread the guy is aggressive and racist .. CV is big bully so I don't vlam him for defending himself by posting these kind of thread

Autrigón
02-15-2019, 06:10 PM
I know it's wrong but don't forget that's just reaction toward what CV does .. he's always provoking this guy by calling him North African on his own thread the guy is aggressive and racist .. CV is big bully so I don't vlam him for defending himself by posting these kind of threadCome on we are not kids...CV has "insulted" me in Spanish threads and I have insulted him calling him redneck, etc. and I don't spend all my post to troll or attacking him. I don't have an obsession with anybody but barkoo is obsessed with him.

barkoo
02-15-2019, 06:23 PM
Come on we are not kids...CV has "insulted" me in Spanish threads and I have insulted him calling him redneck, etc. and I don't spend all my post to troll or attacking him. I don't have an obsession with anybody but barkoo is obsessed with him.

Lol, what a clown you are seriously, i'm obsessed with him because he called me Paul Calderon, North African, sure. Once again this is the other way around, he even cried to know what ppl think of me in private, while i'm probably metrically one of the most Atlanto-Med example of that forum. As i feel you you would cry your mama day and night if that were you don't talk out of yer ass. Repeating your same mantras over and over again won't turn it into truth.

Avgvstvs
02-15-2019, 06:29 PM
Lol, what a clown you are seriously, i'm obsessed with him because he called me Paul Calderon, North African, sure. Once again this is the other way around, he even cried to know what ppl think of me in private, while i'm probably metrically one of the most Atlanto-Med example of that forum. As i feel you you would cry your mama day and night if that were you don't talk out of yer ass. Repeating your same mantras over and over again won't turn it into truth.You're the one in your profile pic, right? Sorry, might have asked you previously but I don't remember the answer actually

barkoo
02-15-2019, 06:31 PM
You're the one in your profile pic, right? Sorry, might have asked you previously but I don't remember the answer actually

Right, pic is bad anyway.

Avgvstvs
02-15-2019, 06:32 PM
Right, pic is bad anyway.Yeah, quite bad quality

Avgvstvs
02-15-2019, 06:32 PM
Right, pic is bad anyway.Do you have a classification thread? If you have, will you send me the link?

barkoo
02-15-2019, 06:35 PM
Yeah, quite bad quality

My cephalic index is 75, idt the majority of Atlanto-Meds would score that tbh.

B01AB20
02-15-2019, 08:06 PM
Please, don't do your usual pitiful accusatory inversion, you are the only hater here, like your boyfriend Viejo, most likely 2 obsessional compulsive cases. One day shiting on Muslims, the other day on Albanians or any folks you decided to troll for whatever arbitrary reasons. Once again i have nothing against Spanish for obvious reasons i had many times mentioned though. Neither you or CV own the right to represent Spain in any ways, but just your pathetic persons here.

Accusing me of that proves the obsessed and blind of rage you are. I don't do such things you gilifloflas, my participation in classification or alike threads is inifinitesimal.

And btw, every thread about spaniards you open, it ends dealing with YOU, your look and obsessions and how pathetic you're.

swiftie13
02-15-2019, 08:09 PM
Accusing me of that proves the obsessed and blind of rage you are. I don't do such things you gilifloflas, my participation in classification or alike threads is inifinitesimal.

And btw, every thread about spaniards you open, it ends dealing with YOU, your look and obsessions and how pathetic you're.

I think barkoo look very handsome and you don't have to look 100% euro to be handsome there's alot of ugly euro redneck and alot of handsome MENA and swarthy South euro .. exotic beauty is very appreciated

B01AB20
02-15-2019, 08:11 PM
I think barkoo look very handsome and you don't have to look 100% euro to be handsome there's alot of ugly euro redneck and alot of handsome MENA and swarthy South euro .. exotic beauty is very appreciated

what are you saying?

that barkoo looks 'exotic'?? :eek: ohhh anathema!!

swiftie13
02-15-2019, 08:14 PM
what are you saying?

that barkoo looks 'exotic'?? :eek: ohhh anathema!!

he doesn't look exotic to me im north African and I don't see him passing in north Africa he doesn't look typcial
I'm not Italian or South euro to know he passes there or not but pretty sure Europe is diverse not all euro are blond blue eyed

barkoo
02-15-2019, 08:21 PM

inifinitesimal, but suffisant to show your true colors, this is precisely what you've just done, on a classification thread, reproaching to ends up with me while you and other Spaniards retards are constantly talking about me. Another proof you're the ones obsessed, don't reverse things again, i already showed you the picture. Fix your inner contradictions first before some trolling attempts.

barkoo
02-15-2019, 08:34 PM
he doesn't look exotic to me im north African and I don't see him passing in north Africa he doesn't look typcial
I'm not Italian or South euro to know he passes there or not but pretty sure Europe is diverse not all euro are blond blue eyed

They know very well i look South Euro, their usual flood "tactic" to hijack from the main topic, talking about me to then reproaching i'm obsessed with them. This is so classic and predictable that's becoming funny. they're just clowns.

Autrigón
02-15-2019, 08:47 PM
Lol, what a clown you are seriously, i'm obsessed with him because he called me Paul Calderon, North African, sure. Once again this is the other way around, he even cried to know what ppl think of me in private, while i'm probably metrically one of the most Atlanto-Med example of that forum. As i feel you you would cry your mama day and night if that were you don't talk out of yer ass. Repeating your same mantras over and over again won't turn it into truth.I always see you saying that you are Atlanto-Med. Ok congratulations, you are Atlanto-Med!!! Happy now? :rolleyes: :bored:

barkoo
02-15-2019, 08:51 PM
I always see you saying that you are Atlanto-Med. Ok congratulations, you are Atlanto-Med!!! Happy now? :rolleyes: :bored:

The most funny thing is that's true, you won't laugh at that though, too stupid and full of yourself.

Autrigón
02-15-2019, 09:13 PM
The most funny thing is that's true, you won't laugh at that though, too stupid and full of yourself.yeah yeah congratulations :bored:

alnortedelsur
02-16-2019, 04:48 AM
You're pretty delusional Alnortedelafavela, I'm 100.000 times less exotic than him. I'm Atlanto-Med moron, an advice don't talk too much or you will get humiliated.

Yeah sure, you look so European :lol:

I don't know what you pretend with this thread, but if you pretend that the guy in the OP represents a very typical Spanish look, and then claim that you look 100.000 times less exotic than him, that would mean that you look more closer to "standard Euro" than most Spaniards?!?!? You must be out of your mind.

Excuse me... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry but you are the delusional here.

Atlanto-Med, he says :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol:

Dna8
02-16-2019, 05:01 AM
Re: OP's subject: Quintessentially (Old) European aesthetic.

Dna8
02-16-2019, 05:03 AM
Barkoo looks patently European.