PDA

View Full Version : Classify North Italian Caterina Vertova

Streuner
02-15-2019, 08:36 PM
From Lombardy. Surname from the North. Can't be South Italian.

https://www.tvsoap.it/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/upas-veronica-caterina-vertova.jpg

https://www.tvsoap.it/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/veronica-upas-soap.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/www.teleblog.it/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/caterina-vertova-rossana-castelli.jpg?resize=360%2C215

http://www.strettoweb.com/wp-content/uploads/timthumb.php?src=http://www.strettoweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Caterina-Vertova.jpg&q=100&w=638&zc=1&a=c

https://movieplayer.net-cdn.it/images/2008/11/06/caterina-vertova-in-una-sequenza-della-soap-centovetrine-95126.jpg

Xacal
02-15-2019, 08:55 PM
Atlanto-Med

Ryuk
02-15-2019, 08:59 PM
Atlantid

The Blade
02-15-2019, 09:46 PM
Surname sounds West/South Slavic. Maybe (partly) such descent?
Corded-CM mix:
https://www.tvsoap.it/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/caterina-vertova-veronica-viscardi-un-posto-al-sole-640x330.jpg
http://pad.mymovies.it/filmclub/attori/66253.jpg

Streuner
02-15-2019, 10:24 PM
Corded-CM mix:
https://www.tvsoap.it/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/caterina-vertova-veronica-viscardi-un-posto-al-sole-640x330.jpg
http://pad.mymovies.it/filmclub/attori/66253.jpg

It is a surname from Lombardy:
https://www.cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi-italiani/VERTOVA

Licantropo
02-15-2019, 10:27 PM
Corded-CM mix:

Surname sounds West\south Slavic my left foot and she is "partly" nothing.

She is Atlanto Med
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85007&stc=1

barkoo
02-15-2019, 10:29 PM
Surname sounds West\south Slavic my left foot and she is "partly" nothing.

She is Atlanto Med
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85007&stc=1

This Blade troll is incredibly annoying tbh.

Licantropo
02-15-2019, 10:33 PM

Yeah, i'm sure she is part of the circus of clowns( if it's not only one) who is infesting TA lately.
The OP is another sock too. Few days here and he's already obsessed by Italians. Of course reporting these douches serves to nothing.

Scipio Africanus
02-15-2019, 10:36 PM
This surname derives from a toponym:
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertova
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Val_Vertova

The Blade
02-15-2019, 10:38 PM
You are still angry because of a comment I made about some Southern Italian looks.
And why am I annoying?
I give a fuck about her descent. Names ending in -ova are pretty common in areas I mentioned (hers wouldn't be seen as foreign).
Fuck off and go show your insecurities towards other Southern Europeans somewhere else!
I see Cristiano Viejo kicking your ass severely damaged you.

The Blade
02-15-2019, 10:41 PM
Yeah, i'm sure she is part of the circus of clowns( if it's not only one) who is infesting TA lately.
The OP is another sock too. Few days here and he's already obsessed by Italians. Of course reporting these douches serves to nothing.
I am no she, jerk.
I am male and joined this forum years before your foot stepped here (look at join date).
Touchy people... You get insulted for nothing.

Knight Slayer
02-15-2019, 10:41 PM
Atlanto-Mediterranean.

Streuner
02-15-2019, 10:43 PM
You are still angry because of a comment I made about some Southern Italian looks.
And why am I annoying?
I give a fuck about her descent. Names ending in -ova are pretty common in areas I mentioned (hers wouldn't be seen as foreign).
Fuck off and go show your insecurities towards other Southern Europeans somewhere else!

He is also giving me a lot of thumbs down and sending me reputation comments with several swears in Italian

The Blade
This surname derives from a toponym:
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertova
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Val_Vertova
Thanks for the information provided!

The Blade
It is a surname from Lombardy:
https://www.cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi-italiani/VERTOVA
Thanks!

Licantropo
02-15-2019, 10:45 PM
I am no she, jerk.
I am male and joined this forum years before your foot stepped here (look at join date).
Touchy people... You get insulted for nothing.

Just a typing error you retard and you constantly act like a troll even in other threads is not just for the idiotic comment on this actress surname. .
What the heck should mean when you joined douche?? LOL

barkoo
02-15-2019, 10:48 PM
And why am I annoying?

You show your true colors here again, Mister Spaniards ass liker, your BS classifications are needed anywhere and specially over a thread on Italians where you have zero clue about. You are probably the worst classifier that the whole universe has known from now on, despite having some knowledges you are a total dick at classification add to a dumb nordicist. Btw i'm trembling to CV, that's probably why he's hiding somewhere over that forum like a coward he is. Go make some other BS classifications that you are so famous for elsewhere, not here ciao.

Licantropo
02-15-2019, 10:49 PM
And why am I annoying?

Christiano Vejo could barely kick a granny ass on a wheelchair. LOL

Rouxinol
To me she looks Dinaro-Med. You guys should respect other people’s opinions and classifications and learn how to disagree politely.

The Blade
Just a typing error you retard and you constantly act like a troll even in other threads is not just for the idiotic comment on this actress surname. .
What the heck should mean when you joined douche?? LOL
Hahaa, a guy who thumbed me up until several days ago gets insulted and now I am a troll, pseudo-expert, etc.
That's the personal problem of several tiny little souls I've seen so far.
Trolls get banned here easily, especially sock accounts.
They don't last for long.

Licantropo
02-15-2019, 10:54 PM
Hahaa, a guy who thumbed me up until several days ago gets insulted and now I am a troll, pseudo-expert, etc.
That's the personal problem of several tiny little souls I've seen so far.
Trolls get banned here easily, especially sock accounts.
They don't last for long.

I probably thumbed up even CV ..LOL
Fact is that i needed time to have a clear picture of people and i'm here since a little more than month. After a few you showed your true colours .

The Blade
02-15-2019, 10:55 PM
You show your true colors here again, Mister Spaniards ass liker, your BS classifications are needed anywhere and specially over a thread on Italians where you have zero clue about. You are probably the worst classifier that the whole universe has known from now on, despite having some knowledges you are a total dick at classification add to a dumb nordicist. Btw i'm trembling to CV, that's probably why he's hiding somewhere over that forum like a coward he is. Go make some other BS classifications that you are so famous for elsewhere, not here ciao.
Not licking Spanish ass but he did kick yours. Especially visible by your stupid comments recently.
You can go hide in Tora Bora now.

The Blade
02-15-2019, 10:58 PM
I probably thumbed up even CV ..LOL
Fact is that i needed time to have a clear picture of people and i'm here since a little more than month. After a few you showed your true colours .
Whining.

Licantropo
02-15-2019, 10:59 PM
Whining.

Out of arguments..LOL

barkoo
02-15-2019, 11:07 PM
Not licking Spanish ass but he did kick yours. Especially visible by your stupid comments recently.
You can go hide in Tora Bora now.

Ooh i'm crying it hurts so bad, lol. You can't do better than that pitiful clown ? Well probably not after all, you just have your juvenile butthurt in stock to argue . Btw where exactly did he kick my ass lol ? You might have a lack of understanding but that's the other way around, But as a Gypsy you have some attenuating circumstances though.

The Blade
02-15-2019, 11:08 PM
Out of arguments..LOL
This one was provoked by you, honestly.
Seriously, do you expect me to know her name's derivation?
And what is insulting about how it sounds?
Man, if I wanted to troll Italians or other ethnicities and if I did every time someone writes bullshit in my threads or gets touchy, I should have created at least 50 trolling threads towards Albanians so far. I have zero.
Why? Because I realize 2-3 Albanian morons who wrote crap in my threads (but are now banned) don't represent entire Albania.
Cristiano does troll Italians sometimes but it's not like some of them don't do (or have done for the ones banned like Ctwentysevenj) the same.

The Blade
02-15-2019, 11:16 PM
Ooh i'm crying it hurts so bad, lol. You can't do better than that pitiful clown ? Well probably not after all, you just have your juvenile butthurt in stock to argue . Btw where exactly did he kick my ass lol ? You might have a lack of understanding but that's the other way around, But as a Gypsy you have some attenuating circumstances though.
Just lol. It's obvious who's butthurt.
I intentionally don't insult all Italians but you on personal level.
What is other Italians' fault for your attitude? Zero.
On the other hand, you like Gypsy comparisons which shows you haven't a clue about my people or are just extremely touchy if you start insulting an entire nation because of my behaviour (whether argumented or not).

barkoo
02-15-2019, 11:20 PM
Just lol. It's obvious who's butthurt.
I intentionally don't insult all Italians but you on personal level.
What is other Italians' fault for your attitude? Zero.
On the other hand, you like Gypsy comparisons which shows you haven't a clue about my people or are just extremely touchy if you start insulting an entire nation because of my behaviour (whether argumented or not).

Didn't get anything of your mumbo jumbo. Take some English lessons and go to sleep it would be benefit for all of us.

Rouxinol
02-15-2019, 11:23 PM
One runs out of patience with the Italian gang. Good Lord. Looks like it’s break time at the kindergarten.

The Blade
02-15-2019, 11:25 PM
Didn't get anything of your mumbo jumbo. Take some English lessons and go to sleep it would be benefit for all of us.
If you didn't get anything it only speaks about your IQ.
I'll say it in a way that a 4-year-old can understand:
Your idiotism is not a reason for me to write bullshit against all Italians.
On the other hand, to you The Blade=moron, so let's call his people Gypsies.
You think I care? Got news for you - I don't.

Licantropo
02-15-2019, 11:29 PM
One runs out of patience with the Italian gang. Good Lord. Looks like it’s break time at the kindergarten.

Says the idiot obssessed with Italians..:picard2:

Even a portuguese guy told you to stop trolling Italians to not get trolled back.

My fucking gosh, what a douche..LOL

Licantropo
02-15-2019, 11:31 PM
This one was provoked by you, honestly.
Seriously, do you expect me to know her name's derivation?
And what is insulting about how it sounds?
Man, if I wanted to troll Italians or other ethnicities and if I did every time someone writes bullshit in my threads or gets touchy, I should have created at least 50 trolling threads towards Albanians so far. I have zero.
Why? Because I realize 2-3 Albanian morons who wrote crap in my threads (but are now banned) don't represent entire Albania.
Cristiano does troll Italians sometimes but it's not like some of them don't do (or have done for the ones banned like Ctwentysevenj) the same.

Admitting you are trolling like those Albanians in your threads and that you write bullshits is already a step ahead. :coffee:

Latinus
02-15-2019, 11:33 PM
Atlanto-Med and common Italian look.
Despite what some trolls think, the average Italian (and others Southern Euros) doesn't look exotic for Euro standards.

Knight Slayer
02-15-2019, 11:36 PM
Despite what some trolls think, the average Italian (and others Southern Euros) doesn't look exotic for Euro standards.

I agree with that assessment. Italians tend to get darkwashed on here.

barkoo
02-15-2019, 11:37 PM
If you didn't get anything it only speaks about your IQ.
I'll say it in a way that a 4-year-old can understand:
Your idiotism is not a reason for me to write bullshit against all Italians.
On the other hand, to you The Blade=moron, so let's call his people Gypsies.
You think I care? Got news for you - I don't.

I'm a cool guy but my patience has reached its limits, just can't maintain any conversations with such an illiterate person with the IQ of a monkey like you. Go talk to CV together you'd be the Marx Bros of Anglicism.

The Blade
02-15-2019, 11:39 PM
Admitting you are trolling like those Albanians in your threads and that you write bullshits is already a step ahead. :coffee:
You aren't very sharp, right?
I am not admitting anything in this post.
It's exactly the opposite - I don't troll any nation because:
1) I realize several idiots aren't representative for an entire country.
2) Troll threads, especially of this type, are not something I like. It's below my dignity.

barkoo
02-15-2019, 11:40 PM

Even a portuguese guy told you to stop trolling Italians to not get trolled back.

Yeah, S.Rex an acceptable Portuguese member, him.

Rouxinol
02-15-2019, 11:40 PM

I just don’t get it. You have a dedicated forum where you can fantasize about your fairytale Germanic Italy and orgasm while bashing the Portuguese and Spanish without being called out. Why don’t you just stay there? Because clearly you can’t tolerate divergent opinions. I’m wondering whether you are mentally challenged or masochistic.

Streuner
02-15-2019, 11:44 PM

If this is a common look in Italy, why is this a troll thread? I don’t get it

Latinus
02-15-2019, 11:51 PM
If this is a common look in Italy, why is this a troll thread? I don’t get it

The fight started because of this comment:

Corded-CM mix:

The Blade
02-15-2019, 11:53 PM
With the respect due I didn't write anything offensive with this comment of mine.
I later offended Barkoo and Licanthropo on personal level because they started the bullshit.

kleenex
02-15-2019, 11:53 PM
Yes Atlanto Med look

Joso
02-15-2019, 11:55 PM

lol not atlanto-med and atlanto-med is not common in Northern Italy at all. what people think is atlanto-med there is just gracile-med or nordo-med mixes.

Latinus
02-15-2019, 11:57 PM
lol not atlanto-med and atlanto-med is not common in Northern Italy at all. what people think is atlanto-med there is just gracile-med or nordo-med mixes.

Dude, I won't waste any time with this. Your opinion about Italy is one of the least reliable in this forum.

Joso
02-15-2019, 11:58 PM

She is porbably corded+Cm like The Blade said. Possibly minor med too

Rouxinol
02-16-2019, 12:02 AM

You, thousands of miles away across the ocean, contradict the (few) serious Italians from the north who post here. Actually, according to your fantasy Italy, they are all but Italian. Have you ever set foot out of Brazil?

Streuner
02-16-2019, 12:03 AM

No, the fight started because I posted this North Italian woman who doesn’t fit their idea of a “Germanic North Italy”. Licantropo has been thumbing me down for days just because he can’t tolerate my different opinion lol

The Blade
02-16-2019, 12:06 AM
No, the fight started because I posted this North Italian woman who doesn’t fit their idea of a “Germanic North Italy”. Licantropo has been thumbing me down for days just because he can’t tolerate my different opinion lol
Italians (especially from the north) do have Germanic admixture.
However, they are (like many nations) quite diverse phenotypically.

Latinus
02-16-2019, 12:06 AM

The fight started because Blade thought she was not fully Italian, nothing to with not being "Germanic looking".

Joso
02-16-2019, 12:10 AM
You, thousands of miles away across the ocean, contradict the (few) serious Italians from the north who post here. Actually, according to your fantasy Italy, they are all but Italian. Have you ever set foot out of Brazil?

I have seen many Italians in real life, probably much more than you. So yes, i can talk a lot about them.

The Blade
02-16-2019, 12:11 AM
The fight started because Blade thought she was not fully Italian, nothing to with not being "Germanic looking".
Which did not have to do anything with her look.
I expressed the notion that she could (but not necessarily) have certain other origin because of her surname, not because of her phenotype.

Streuner
02-16-2019, 12:16 AM

He sent me a reputation comment with several insults and ridiculous threats in Italian

Rouxinol
02-16-2019, 12:19 AM
I have seen many Italians in real life, probably much more than you. So yes, i can talk a lot about them.

Oh yes you have, in Brazil. It’s too late for jokes pal.

Joso
02-16-2019, 12:24 AM

Oh yeah, yes, Italians in Brazil. What is the problem? There were many Italians immigrants there and most came from the North. Don't be a retard.

Joso
02-16-2019, 12:26 AM

Oh yeah, yes, Italians in Brazil. What is the problem? There were many Italians immigrants there and most came from the North. Don't be a retard.

Just like the Brazil's president Jair Bolsonaro, who is of Northern Italian ancestry. And he doesn't look Iberian lol:

https://abrilveja.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/brasil-politica-jair-bolsonaro-20190126-003-copy.jpg

Rouxinol
02-16-2019, 12:32 AM
Just like the Brazil's president Jair Bolsonaro, who is of Northern Italian ancestry. And he doesn't look Iberian lol:

https://abrilveja.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/brasil-politica-jair-bolsonaro-20190126-003-copy.jpg

Who said he did look? By the way, he’s got German ancestry as well, that’s why he doesn’t look quite typical Italian either.

trebil
02-16-2019, 12:44 AM
Who said he did look? By the way, he’s got German ancestry as well

He is 12.5% German.

that’s why he doesn’t look quite typical Italian either.

Are you Portuguese?

Licantropo
02-16-2019, 12:48 AM
I'm not very sharp right?

You are just too stupid to get that how your sentence was written sounded like you were admitting that you were trolling and saying bullshits and that people should not care because it is part of the game.
The fact that you write a lot of crap on Italians reinforced that.

Licantropo
02-16-2019, 12:56 AM
I just don’t get it. You have a dedicated forum where you can fantasize about your fairytale Germanic Italy and orgasm while bashing the Portuguese and Spanish without being called out. Why don’t you just stay there? Because clearly you can’t tolerate divergent opinions. I’m wondering whether you are mentally challenged or masochistic.

LOL the multisock low IQ monkey instead or replying about my circumstantiate accusation of him being even rebuked by S.Rex just diverges on another subject, this time even telling me that i fantasize about a Germanic Italy..and you guys know why??? Because he's just too retard to find a reasonable reply and his behaviour can be seen by whoever. LOL

Next idiot who can't even troll without being busted please..

Licantropo
02-16-2019, 01:04 AM

Yep, and because he made several retarded comments on Italians lately too of course.
This was the final straw.

Probably he thinks that all the people are stupid like him.

Now all the circus will go on a rant that we whine because she is not German looking though. :picard2:

Too bad that these retards are protected in some way here.

Rossintroll still unbanned is a mistery. If he was Italian he would be already.

Licantropo
02-16-2019, 01:10 AM

Of course i thumb a retard like you down, a douche who signed few days ago who already goes hand in hand with another troll and is obsessed by Italians pfff . I'm also trying to have you banned for that matter. Stick that crap of the Germanic Italy up your ass togheter with your other sock Rossintroll while you are at it.:thumb001:

I posted this North Italian woman who doesn’t fit their idea of a “Germanic North Italy
You are just too mentally retarded to get that Blade was calling her "Corded CM"( hence Nordic ) and i said that he's just Atlanto Med.

Regnera
02-16-2019, 01:58 AM
Atlanto Med

The Blade
02-16-2019, 04:02 PM
You are just too stupid to get that how your sentence was written sounded like you were admitting that you were trolling and saying bullshits and that people should not care because it is part of the game.
The fact that you write a lot of crap on Italians reinforced that.
Both you and Barkoo apparently have zero linguistic knowledge. My sentences are structured perfectly.
I have 2 university diplomas, one of them in Linguistics.
I have studied English for 16 years, unlike guys like you who consider it unnecessary for themselves to do so because their language is or (in the case of Italian better to say was once) considered international.
And such huge off topic about writing styles is the ''weapon'' of people who have no actual points in the real argument (not that such existed here as I didn't say anything bad about the woman in original post; you and Barkoo are simply reacting to previous comments of mine).
You specifically are exaggerating hugely and acting like a kid.

Papastratosels26
02-16-2019, 04:05 PM
Corded