View Full Version : classify indian punjabi jatt girl with dna results

Bandesha
02-17-2019, 10:02 AM
classify punjabi youtuber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-SnqAJPzUg

skip to 3:56 for dna results

PakDude
02-17-2019, 10:10 AM
NI with something else. Maybe Iranid or something. Hard to tell.

Bandesha
02-17-2019, 10:54 AM
NI with something else. Maybe Iranid or something. Hard to tell.

with that amount of makeup i bet even expert classifiers will be confused

Thambi
02-17-2019, 11:03 AM
she was excited with west asian and euro components but looked disappointed with south asian lol

but anyways, NI

NPKTO
02-17-2019, 11:12 AM
NI

lameduck
02-17-2019, 11:23 AM
she was excited with west asian and euro components but looked disappointed with south asian lol

but anyways, NI

Why Indian Punjabis got excited when they see any genetic connection outside of India, I have seen this on multiple boards.

NPKTO
02-17-2019, 11:41 AM
Why Indian Punjabis got excited when they see any genetic connection outside of India, I have seen this on multiple boards.
She is gonna get 100% South Asian if she tests with 23andme lol.

Thambi
02-17-2019, 11:51 AM

punjabis dislike being related to indians. If not dislike, maybe being south asian isn't just cutting it to be cool enough. Its too lame of a component I guess. I've noticed this on another forum with a lot of punjabi members.

Bandesha
02-17-2019, 11:58 AM
falling for obvious bait

lameduck
02-17-2019, 12:00 PM
punjabis dislike being related to indians. If not dislike, maybe being south asian isn't just cutting it to be cool enough. Its too lame of a component I guess. I've noticed this on another forum with a lot of punjabi members.

I think, they think they are more pleasing looking than rest of Indians specially those South of Delhi.

El_Abominacion
02-17-2019, 12:04 PM

Typical self hatred lol

Thambi
02-17-2019, 12:10 PM
I think, they think they are more pleasing looking than rest of Indians specially those South of Delhi.

Yeah that's also there but I mostly think cause the label 'south asian' includes indians, they dislike being related to it. Even pashtuns do it though. I've seen myheritage results of pakistani pashtuns and afghan pashtuns with like 50%+ south asian and they all specifically mention how south asia includes afghanistan so they have zero indian blood. They don't question the scandanavian, british, or the turkic components like that. Thats the mindset in that general region. People descended from heavenly central asia, west asia, and EUROPE over there completely.

Dna8
02-17-2019, 12:12 PM
Yeah that's also there but I mostly think cause the label 'south asian' includes indians, they dislike being related to it. Even pashtuns do it though. I've seen myheritage results of pakistani pashtuns and afghan pashtuns with like 50%+ south asian and they all specifically mention how south asia includes afghanistan so they have zero indian blood. They don't question the scandanavian, british, or the turkic components like that. Thats the mindset in that general region. People descended from heavenly central asia, west asia, and EUROPE over there completely.

There is a similar dynamic at play amongst some Southern European members here on TA

Thambi
02-17-2019, 12:19 PM
There is a similar dynamic at play amongst some Southern European members here on TA

I think Southern euros still acknowledge their relations with all their neighbors.

lameduck
02-17-2019, 12:22 PM

Since Global Beauty ideals are toward lighter end , many lighter ethnicities hate associating with there darker neighbors. Generally Pashtun nationalists hate Punjabis because they think Punjabis are suppressing Pashtuns culturally not because of racial reasons mostly. Anyways some rivalry among neighbors is expected.

Dna8
02-17-2019, 12:23 PM
I think Southern euros still acknowledge their relations with all their neighbors.

True, but there is that yearning for "distance" away from Southern Aesthetic Europe..

Bandesha
02-17-2019, 12:26 PM
Since Global Beauty ideals are toward lighter end , many lighter ethnicities hate associating with there darker neighbors. Generally Pashtun nationalists hate Punjabis because they think Punjabis are suppressing Pashtuns culturally not because of racial reasons mostly. Anyways some rivalry among neighbors is expected.

lol i have interacted with more like 60 or 70 mingles in real life and i know how you people think about punjabis
few diaspora like you (who usually take refuge in these type of forums) opinion don't matter

CommonSense
02-17-2019, 12:26 PM
With all that make-up she can pass in the Levant and Latin America.

lameduck
02-17-2019, 12:30 PM
lol i have interacted with more like 60 or 70 mingles in real life and i know how you people think about punjabis
few diaspora like you (who usually take refuge in these type of forums) opinion don't matter

Both Pashtuns and Potoharis have given most blood for Pakistan in war against terror but still its not enough for Punjabi nationalists like you. You seem to be really into Indian Punjabis for some reason even at expense of distancing from your countrymen.

Bandesha
02-17-2019, 12:33 PM
Both Pashtuns and Potoharis have given most blood for Pakistan in war against terror but still its not enough for Punjabi nationalists like you. You seem to be really into Indian Punjabis for some reason even at expense of distancing from your countrymen.

lol i have more friends than you in real life from all over pakistan from baloch to pashtuns to gilgiti to indics

lameduck
02-17-2019, 12:38 PM
lol i have more friends than you in real life from all over pakistan from baloch to pashtuns to gilgiti to indics

thanks bro I agree, Pakistan comes first

Bandesha
02-17-2019, 01:21 PM
thanks bro I agree, Pakistan comes first

i now study and live in islamabad and nowi even have 2 hardcore mengal friends too

i am not some kind of nationalist , infact my father hold a very high regard for pashtun and i was same untill i start interacting with pashtun lot of them are very patriotic no doubt but some openly abuse pakistan and i have seen them calling punjabis with things i can't describe so most of time they use "punjabi army" as a excuse to show their hate for punjabis

Borealis
02-17-2019, 10:03 PM

but anyways, NI

It could just be that she was already expecting the south asian and was surprised to see the other percentages which she may not have been expecting.

Borealis
02-17-2019, 10:08 PM

This amount of make up should not be legal.

Borealis
02-19-2019, 01:37 AM

Mental retardation coupled with confusion and past trauma. It tends to be sikhs doing it the most from what I've seen. These people are proud of their "ethnic identity" and see themselves as champions of it meanwhile they lost most of their land to Pakistanis. They ended up with this little patch of dirt and they got fucked by Hindus in the 1982 riots. Many of them have ancestors from the other side of the border, they got massacred by Indians, different religion, so they react by saying they're somehow different from other Indians and "mixed" with Persians, central Asians, Greeks, etc. Of course all of this is nonsense.

JMack
02-19-2019, 01:40 AM
True, but there is that yearning for "distance" away from Southern Aesthetic Europe..

Yeah, some Southern European members fight anthrowars to see who looks less Mediterranean lol.

Latinus
02-19-2019, 01:40 AM

True, she looks like many Mexican women the user Mexicano usually post.

Dna8
02-19-2019, 01:43 AM
Yeah, some Southern European members fight anthrowars to see who looks less Mediterranean lol.

Extending our martial analogy.. it's humorous the extent to which some members go (explicitly so, or subtly; in terms of short term posting strategy, and in terms of long term posting strategy)..

Hannibal only took elephants across the Alps once (some Southern European members here take their Elephants for a walk across the Alps every time it aint raining outside)

And Hannibal and his elephants apply to Northern European members too, of course.

lameduck
02-19-2019, 02:33 AM
Mental retardation coupled with confusion and past trauma. It tends to be sikhs doing it the most from what I've seen. These people are proud of their "ethnic identity" and see themselves as champions of it meanwhile they lost most of their land to Pakistanis. They ended up with this little patch of dirt and they got fucked by Hindus in the 1982 riots. Many of them have ancestors from the other side of the border, they got massacred by Indians, different religion, so they react by saying they're somehow different from other Indians and "mixed" with Persians, central Asians, Greeks, etc. Of course all of this is nonsense.
Yeah Sikhs got the worst out of what happened post british arrival in subcontinent. Indian Punjab is going to be run over by UP/Biharis anyways.

JohnSmith
02-19-2019, 02:39 AM
Interesting I think she look Latino somewhat.

Borealis
02-19-2019, 02:40 AM
Interesting I think she look Latino somewhat.

Make up dude

Thambi
02-19-2019, 02:41 AM
Mental retardation coupled with confusion and past trauma.

Made me crack up quite a bit lol not gonna lie

Dna8
02-19-2019, 02:42 AM
@ Basilisk

What Indian state is your family from?

JohnSmith
02-19-2019, 02:45 AM
Make up dude

I think that is what makes her look latino.

Borealis
02-19-2019, 03:04 AM
Made me crack up quite a bit lol not gonna lie

I said that because a lot of them really do think they are west/central Asian mixed though. Not the ones on AG but the regular ones you are likely to meet on the street.

Borealis
02-19-2019, 03:13 AM
Yeah Sikhs got the worst out of what happened post british arrival in subcontinent. Indian Punjab is going to be run over by UP/Biharis anyways.

I believe them mixing with ASI rich populations will be the solution to the problem of that country. No longer will there be petty caste and regional bullshit.

Thambi
02-19-2019, 03:25 AM
I said that because a lot of them really do think they are west/central Asian mixed though. Not the ones on AG but the regular ones you are likely to meet on the street.

On AG, some of the punjabi users do feel closer to west/central asians than to bengalis and south indians.

Borealis
02-19-2019, 03:27 AM
On AG, some of the punjabi users do feel closer to west/central asians than to bengalis and south indians.

Ive not heard them say that about west asians or central asians but I have heard them say it about afghans

Truth Preacher
05-25-2019, 06:00 PM
with that amount of makeup i bet even expert classifiers will be confused

What she looks like without makeup
Uber punjaboid
https://i.imgur.com/sqiYcJH_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Truth Preacher
05-25-2019, 06:02 PM

It’s ok Biharis can have it, nava Punjab Canada ch banega.

Zeus
05-25-2019, 06:07 PM
that's a surprisingly large amount of European dna... I guess one of her ancestors had a child with a British officer or something

Truth Preacher
05-25-2019, 06:10 PM
that's a surprisingly large amount of European dna... I guess one of her ancestors had a child with a British officer or something

It’s ancient Steppe related ancestry.

The One
05-25-2019, 07:32 PM
No suprise it’s My heritage is absolutely shit they put euro in all Indians and Pakistanis shes not euro or west Asian, she’s 100% south Asian lol if she takes 23andme or ancestry Dna she’ll come up as what she actually is which is 100% south Asian she’s north indid and self hating lol.

Mikael19
05-25-2019, 10:21 PM

but anyways, NI

I don't know what you are implying but tbh she didn't seem dissapointed. She just wasn't suprised. What's with the hate for this poor girl lol I don't see no self hate at all.

Mikael19
05-25-2019, 10:23 PM
No suprise it’s My heritage is absolutely shit they put euro in all Indians and Pakistanis shes not euro or west Asian, she’s 100% south Asian lol if she takes 23andme or ancestry Dna she’ll come up as what she actually is which is 100% south Asian she’s north indid and self hating lol.

How is she self hating though? She expected to be fully south Asian and suprised when finninsh came up. When people aren't exposed to these forums about genetics etc, suddenly those regions become a reality for you.(she even said the Baltic is from way back).

Mikael19
05-25-2019, 10:26 PM

But how are they wrong? I have read the comment section for few individuals and it's always some Indian or Pakistani troll saying the Afghan is south Asian, when in reality the south Asian includes Afghanistan, EVEN THEN they turn out to be less than 50% south Asian. When people say south Asian, they automatically refer to the Indian subcontinent, which Afghanistan is not a part of.

Myanthropolgies( doesn't seem to be active anymore unfortunately) results

South Asian 48.2%
West Asian 25.5%
Europe 21.6%
Central Asia 4.7%

Oghuz
05-25-2019, 10:27 PM
What she looks like without makeup
Uber punjaboid
https://i.imgur.com/sqiYcJH_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

North Indian
Armenoid

Thambi
05-26-2019, 12:25 AM
But how are they wrong? I have read the comment section for few individuals and it's always some Indian or Pakistani troll saying the Afghan is south Asian, when in reality the south Asian includes Afghanistan, EVEN THEN they turn out to be less than 50% south Asian. When people say south Asian, they automatically refer to the Indian subcontinent, which Afghanistan is not a part of.

Myanthropolgies( doesn't seem to be active anymore unfortunately) results

South Asian 48.2%
West Asian 25.5%
Europe 21.6%
Central Asia 4.7%

I dont get this. why would south asian component have afghan? What is afghan? They're a mix of different things themselves. Pashtuns, hazaras, tajiks, uzbeks, turkmens are all afghan so whats 'afghan' on these tests and specifically on this company MyHertitage??

For example I'm south indian mid caste (reddy). I get 100% south asian on myheritage. So how much of my 100% south asian is 'afghan'? This punjabi jatt girl gets 70% south asian and rest west asian/euro/central asia. That basically means she's 30% west eurasian shifted compared to me. Another punjabi jatt girl gets 58% south asian, check results at 3:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGzwFAUiet8&t=225s

58% South Asian
16% West Asian
9% Central Asian
17% European

This person is 40% west eurasian shifted compared to me. are these results that different to my anthropologies results? lol. Also he is 1/8 russian, just so you know. so thats why his euro is inflated. south asian component uses a south indian or regular low caste north indian group as a reference since thats what most people score like in india, excluding tribals, nw indians, and ne indians. West asian is highest among groups like kurds. Hadouken got almost 100% west asian. europe would be east europe/steppe affiliation in this case. Central asian would be turkic groups.

In mixed mode populations on gedmatch, Mingle (pakistani pashtun) gets 50% Tamil brahmin or Gujarati and 50% Caucasus groups which checks out in the my heritage results.

The One
05-26-2019, 01:05 AM

Lol somehow a north Indid can catfish all the way to the Levant.