PDA

View Full Version : Isa ibn Mariam and Gibrail

Teutone
02-18-2019, 01:04 PM
Why is Isa just another prophet in islam? He also was born without a biological father to a virgin like in christianity, and given by the holy spirit inform of gibrail. Doesnt that alone give him a higher existance than any other prophet including mohammed?

Teutone
02-18-2019, 01:06 PM
TA needs more muslim members, I realize noone that will answer is a active muslim lol

Kamal900
02-18-2019, 01:08 PM
Jesus in Islamic scriptures is even more important than Muhammed as he was mentioned far more times in the Quran than Muhammed, and he has a very large role to play against the anti-Christ AKA Dajjal and the Jews of Israel which would all be killed by Jesus and his Islamic army. Jesus in Islam is a mere mortal created by god or Allah, and that Allah has no equal but himself. In other words, Islam and Judaism are very true to their monotheistic beliefs than Christianity, especially the Catholic church.

Nazarene
02-18-2019, 01:11 PM
the Jews of Israel which would all be killed by Jesus and his Islamic army

This shit is so hilarious and yet so sad at the same time.

Teutone
02-18-2019, 01:12 PM
Christianity is monotheistic, we worship ONE god inform of his 3 ways of showing himself to us. If you are a good father, a good worker and a good athlete and we value all 3 of your aspects, we still value you as ONE person. But thats off topic.

If hes higher than muhammed, why I dont see any muslim see jesus according to this?

Kamal900
02-18-2019, 01:12 PM
This shit is so hilarious and yet so sad at the same time.

That's Islam for you..

Kamal900
02-18-2019, 01:18 PM
Christianity is monotheistic, we worship ONE god inform of his 3 ways of showing himself to us. If you are a good father, a good worker and a good athlete and we value all 3 of your aspects, we still value you as ONE person. But thats off topic.

If hes higher than muhammed, why I dont see any muslim see jesus according to this?

Muslims are against the idea of associating anything with Allah as his equal or something. I don't know. I'm no longer a Muslim, so..

Nazarene
02-18-2019, 01:21 PM

Assalamu alaykum my brother. Jesus or Isa in the divine language of Arabic (PBUH) is one of our highly esteemed prophets, but Muhammad (PBUH) is the last messenger of Allah with the final revelation to correct the corrupted scriptures of the Jews and the Chrisians aka the Torah and the Injeel. For instance, Allah cannot have a son! Are you a polytheist?!??!!!!! (Lmao).

Teutone
02-18-2019, 01:22 PM
Muslims are against the idea of associating anything with Allah as his equal or something. I don't know. I'm no longer a Muslim, so..

I dont ask for muslims to accept Jesus as god, I wonder what theological referrence sets mohammed in a higher rank than jesus.

Kamal900
02-18-2019, 01:23 PM
I dont ask for muslims to accept Jesus as god, I wonder what theological referrence sets mohammed in a higher rank than jesus.

I guess because Muhammed was the last prophet that was sent for all of humanity while Jesus was sent specifically for the Jews according to Islam..

Teutone
02-18-2019, 01:24 PM
Assalamu alaykum my brother. Jesus or Isa in the divine language of Arabic (PBUH) is one of our highly esteemed prophets, but Muhammad (PBUH) is the last messenger of Allah with the final revelation to correct the corrupted scriptures of the Jews and the Chrisians aka the Torah and the Injeel. For instance, Allah cannot have a son! Are you a polytheist?!??!!!!! (Lmao).

How was ISA born in the qouran, so much about your son joke.

Nazarene
02-18-2019, 01:29 PM
How was ISA born in the qouran, so much about your son joke.

Eh just a bad troll, you're better off asking Muslims.

Teutone
02-18-2019, 01:30 PM
Eh just a bad troll, you're better off asking Muslims.

sorry misunderstood your joking akhi

Marmara
02-18-2019, 02:00 PM
In Islam Jesus is just a person born without a father as a miracle. He isn't son of God.

Solomon is way more badass in Islam, he could talk to birds and he had wind and Djinns in his command.