PDA

View Full Version : Flemish boy ganged up by Arabs

Teutone
02-19-2019, 08:31 PM
Sieh dir den Tweet von @McCrushi an: https://twitter.com/McCrushi/status/1097860164114370560?s=09

Blondie
02-19-2019, 08:46 PM
Die EU sollte Maßnahmen zur Zusammenarbeit mit den Herkunfts- und Transitlandern ausarbeiten, um die illegale Einwanderung auf dem Seeweg in den Griff zu bekommen.

Anthony PV
02-19-2019, 08:48 PM
Danielion should have read the books about hand-to-hand combat I sent him before going out for a walk... :coffee:

Teutone
02-19-2019, 08:52 PM
Danielion should have read the books about hand-to-hand combat I sent him before going out for a walk... :coffee:

danielion is currently in jail tbh

turned out he was part of a flemish nationalist underground group that tried to starr a race war in belgium.

Teutone
02-19-2019, 08:54 PM
Die EU sollte Maßnahmen zur Zusammenarbeit mit den Herkunfts- und Transitlandern ausarbeiten, um die illegale Einwanderung auf dem Seeweg in den Griff zu bekommen.

Das sind leider legale Einwanderer, vielleicht sogar Staatsbürger.

Dorian
02-19-2019, 09:02 PM
I felt sorry watching this but that's what happens if you have the skull of the nordicuck,had he been something else,it wouldn't happen.
With these subhuman subraces(they are similar to albanians here)all you have to do is show that you're crazy&fearless enough and they will back off,they are used to not seeing the civilized nationalities having their pseudotough mentalities and they get cocky about their "toughness" but when they see someone reacting their subhumans brains get confused, he'd still get beaten because they were(as usual)a pack but he would at least fall fighting.

Thracian
02-19-2019, 09:08 PM
Coward cunts.

I am pretty sure they would run if it was 1v1 fight. Sorry for him. I hope they will be in jail asap and then deported.

Morena
02-19-2019, 09:34 PM
they always hunt in packs like cowards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick
02-19-2019, 09:41 PM
I felt sorry watching this but that's what happens if you have the skull of the nordicuck,had he been something else,it wouldn't happen.
With these subhuman subraces(they are similar to albanians here)all you have to do is show that you're crazy&fearless enough and they will back off,they are used to not seeing the civilized nationalities having their pseudotough mentalities and they get cocky about their "toughness" but when they see someone reacting their subhumans brains get confused, he'd still get beaten because they were(as usual)a pack but he would at least fall fighting.

Well you're sort of right but he looks like a kid and obviously wasn't expecting to be jumped by those cowards. This older guy new shit was about to go down and gave these brown monkeys a good beating.

https://youtu.be/FpCecLan8OU

hanza
02-19-2019, 09:54 PM
Well you're sort of right but he looks like a kid and obviously wasn't expecting to be jumped by those cowards. This older guy new shit was about to go down and gave these brown monkeys a good beating.

All I see is that you can win a fight almost without effort if the adversary is unwilling to fight.

The boy from the first video could've been properly beaten by that Arab guy alone, the intervention of others was purely sadistical here.

On the second video, it is the Blond guy who actually starts the fight and literally blitzkriegs the shit out of those three.

Rouxinol
02-19-2019, 10:01 PM
I would’ve smashed their heads with my bare hands.

Dorian
02-19-2019, 10:08 PM

I've seen this,typical badass Russian...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzIF9OqftpQ

Dorian
02-19-2019, 10:11 PM
Gold..classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C29tvzTyKw

Teutone
02-19-2019, 10:14 PM
you miss the point

even if the blonde guy beat up the immigrant, its not over, they will come back with more, and the individualist westerner has no group backing him up unless hes a nazi or part of a criminal gang.

here in germany we have ethnic german criminal families that arr untouched.

but that cannot be the solution, go back to tribal times.

The government gotta act, but it keeps failing.

hanza
02-19-2019, 10:21 PM
you miss the point

even if the blonde guy beat up the immigrant, its not over, they will come back with more, and the individualist westerner has no group backing him up unless hes a nazi or part of a criminal gang.

Well, you either keep influencing the government through mediatic exposure, either start making ethnic no-go zones.

Útrám
02-19-2019, 10:22 PM
How emboldened would these cunts be if they knew that for each and every hate crime one of their own would be randomly targeted and fucked up?

Bring in the MC gangs.

Teutone
02-19-2019, 10:33 PM
Well, you either keep influencing the government through mediatic exposure, either start making ethnic no-go zones.

A civilized country giving as much individual freedom as possible and trying to avoid interference by the judical system does not work with people that are socialized to see that as weakness and take advantage of it.

So yes the best possible solution is a justice reform that comes along with opressive means and a militarized police.

Its lightyears from reality, therfor the liberal parents will continue seeing their kids getting opressed and the nationalist parents gotta raise their children with a collectivist mindset.

Dorian
02-19-2019, 10:33 PM
you miss the point

You are right so it's up to the individual,the Russian guy above for example(and others with similar mindset)won't think about what will happen after, there could be a chance that they will come back or they won't because they'll think he has something backing him up to react fearlessly and not risk it.
I think through connections and connections of connections etc he could find some nazis to back him up(without necessarily become part of their gang)you know just let one of those psycho ones learn what happened,even if such connections don't exist,you could use the internet for it if you find the right sites.
If the government was to act,it shouldn't let them in,in the first place.
The dystopian tribalism theme might be the solution(when things get worse in the future)just like in jails,it'll let children know that there's a distinction instead of "we wuz all humanz" ..either you're with us or them or if you can "be on your own" and maybe then, the SJWs will become less and right-wing gets more power.
+Plus you could carry something with you in such cases.

hanza
02-19-2019, 10:54 PM
A civilized country giving as much individual freedom as possible and trying to avoid interference by the judical system does not work with people that are socialized to see that as weakness and take advantage of it.

So yes the best possible solution is a justice reform that comes along with opressive means and a militarized police.

Its lightyears from reality, therfor the liberal parents will continue seeing their kids getting opressed and the nationalist parents gotta raise their children with a collectivist mindset.

Another solution, probably as crazy or even more than what you mention, would be to force the foreigners to leave their own ghetooes and distribute them among the general population so that they stay really a minority everywhere they are, and start assimilating much faster.

I remember that strategy being applied in middle school with scumbags : when they noticed that keeping the troublemakers numerous enough inside a given class, the odds were very low for them to start behaving "appropriately" (and they were also disrupting the efforts of others), so they decided to separate them for the next years and I think that it actually worked for some of them. That said, some were irredeemable.

Cristiano viejo
02-19-2019, 11:40 PM
Arabs are scum. As soon as all the Europeans (the real Europeans, not Jews or the descendants of immigrants) are aware of this, better for all of us.

Thorns
02-20-2019, 12:12 AM
Gold..classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C29tvzTyKw

Can somebody explain to me what is going on in this video, it's really bizarre. I can't figure it out.

Dorian
02-20-2019, 12:33 AM
Can somebody explain to me what is going on in this video, it's really bizarre. I can't figure it out.

Same vid with explanation :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS8P7OXh47A

hanza
02-20-2019, 12:42 AM

It's like one rodelero against hundred naked and unarmed mayan peasants.

Albobalboa
02-20-2019, 12:45 AM

https://www.autismspeaks.org/

rajputprincess
02-20-2019, 12:55 AM
I feel bad for that guy people shouldn't fight without any reason at least even if they fight they should fight one on one to make things fair my prayer are with him hope he is okay.

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

Cristiano viejo
02-20-2019, 12:57 AM

Happened in 2007. It was very famous here in Spain.

The Spanish patriot Josué Estébanez was going in the metro of Madrid to a rally against immigration when he was seen by a group of antifas (near 20 of them) that was going precisely to that rally, to do opposition. When they entrained, they started to scold and surrounded him and one of them touched him in threatening behaviour.
Estébanez, that was alone, had a knife and used it to defend himself, killing the antifa. He is in jail since then.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asesinato_de_Carlos_Palomino

Albobalboa
02-20-2019, 12:57 AM

Antifa have cucked all of Greece and you're posting youtube videos lol. What's the next move in the life of a warrior

Nazarene
02-20-2019, 01:01 AM
Feels bad for the kid, don't think he did anything wrong they're just Muslim dumbfucks. But eurofags should stop talking about individualism and fair fights, shit doesn't work and eastern culture don't fuck with it.

hanza
02-20-2019, 01:03 AM
I feel bad for that guy people shouldn't fight without any reason at least even if they fight they should fight one on one to make things fair my prayer are with him hope he is okay.

The boy will probably radicalize and be in search of vengeance for the rest of his teenagehood...

rajputprincess
02-20-2019, 01:14 AM
The boy will probably radicalize and be in search of vengeance for the rest of his teenagehood...I know he probably would join some gang etc those people have kinda destroyed his life i would pray for him.

arkas
02-20-2019, 01:20 AM
That sucks, I was once ganged up on by a group of Lebanese when I was in high school and I know several others who had similar experiences, but I still try to maintain the belief that people should be treated as individuals.

hanza
02-20-2019, 01:21 AM
I know he probably would join some gang etc those people have kinda destroyed his life i would pray for him.

Yeah, and that's the totally unexpected thing for those street punks, the fact that they have greatly contributed to the generation of a sub-culture that is attracting all kind of victims ready to take their revenge on whole groups of people...

I wonder if they would have acted exactly the same if they knew to what kind of long terme results their actions would lead.

Anthony PV
02-20-2019, 01:22 AM
The boy will probably radicalize and be in search of vengeance for the rest of his teenagehood...

I know he probably would join some gang etc those people have kinda destroyed his life i would pray for him.
Don't think so. That boy just needs to go to a boxing gym and he'll fare much better the next time he'll meet these scumbags. :coffee:

rajputprincess
02-20-2019, 01:22 AM
That sucks, I was once ganged up on by a group of Lebanese when I was in high school and I know several others who had similar experiences, but I still try to maintain the belief that people should be treated as individuals.What you did when they attacked you? Are you okay?

rajputprincess
02-20-2019, 01:23 AM
Don't think so. That boy just needs to go to a boxing gym and he'll fare much better the next time he'll meet these scumbags. :coffee:You can't fight many guys alone you need help it was not like it was one on one.

Albobalboa
02-20-2019, 01:23 AM
Yeah, and that's the totally unexpected thing for those street punks, the fact that they have greatly contributed to the generation of a sub-culture that is attracting all kind of victims ready to take their revenge on whole groups of people...

I wonder if they would have acted exactly the same if they knew to what kind of long terme results their actions would lead.

When was the last time you stepped outside and interacted with others?

arkas
02-20-2019, 01:29 AM
What you did when they attacked you? Are you okay?

I was restrained against a wall by two guys and another guy punched me in the stomach, that was the worst of it to be honest. I witnessed worse things done to others though, I also remember a group of them often would try to initiate fights for no reason with my friends, I stayed out of group fights myself.

Anthony PV
02-20-2019, 01:31 AM
You can't fight many guys alone you need help it was not like it was one on one.
I'm not gonna brag about my (very limited) fighting experience nor am I gonna diminish the humiliation this kid underwent. But, objectively speaking, this was a relatively minor incident, and I'm pretty sure he would have fared much better if he knew how to box. Now, if the guys he faced were armed with knives or something similar, he'll need help indeed.

Thorns
02-20-2019, 01:35 AM
Happened in 2007. It was very famous here in Spain.

The Spanish patriot Josué Estébanez was going in the metro of Madrid to a rally against immigration when he was seen by a group of antifas (near 20 of them) that was going precisely to that rally, to do opposition. When they entrained, they started to scold and surrounded him and one of them touched him in threatening behaviour.
Estébanez, that was alone, had a knife and used it to defend himself, killing the antifa. He is in jail since then.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asesinato_de_Carlos_Palomino

Ah, I see. I just read that he received a longer sentence than some of those convicted for the 2004 Madrid train station bombing. And apparently the other group was found to be in possession of many weapons? Can't really blame the guy.

Well, assuming the account of events that I read is accurate (such as the verbal threats against him, etc).

Dorian
02-20-2019, 01:36 AM
Antifa have cucked all of Greece and you're posting youtube videos lol. What's the next move in the life of a warrior

https://www.autismspeaks.org/

hanza
02-20-2019, 01:36 AM
When was the last time you stepped outside and interacted with others?

I am not at that stage of the game anymore, but I speak mostly about all these kids lacking aggressivity and how they might react to that kind of experience.

If, for some reason, you can't be tough enough in situations requiring it, chances are that you will look for another way to compensate for that = destroying inanimate objects, torturing the fauna and flora, humiliating some even weaker people than you, etc.

Nazarene
02-20-2019, 01:41 AM
I was restrained against a wall by two guys and another guy punched me in the stomach, that was the worst of it to be honest. I witnessed worse things done to others though, I also remember a group of them often would try to initiate fights for no reason with my friends, I stayed out of group fights myself.

Shit that's hella sad bo, where were your friends?

arkas
02-20-2019, 01:54 AM
Shit that's hella sad bo, where were your friends?

I have no clue but I was alone at the time, although it happened during lunch time on the playground. I think the problem is talking back, which is what I would often do, that tends to spark the fight, after that experience I just tried to avoid them at all costs.

Cristiano viejo
02-20-2019, 02:00 AM
Ah, I see. I just read that he received a longer sentence than some of those convicted for the 2004 Madrid train station bombing. And apparently the other group was found to be in possession of many weapons? Can't really blame the guy.

Well, assuming the account of events that I read is accurate (such as the verbal threats against him, etc).
No idea if the antifas carried weapons, probably they did not. Their weapon consisted in attacking 20 vs 1.

Without that knife, probably the dead would be Estébanez himself. The dead antifa was not a saint. Later it were discovered some of his acts, he used to attack patriot people and ask the death of fascists in chats, forums, etc

And yes, it is clear that he threatened Estébanez, you just have to see the video. Estébanez just stabbed the first antifa that did something against him.

Nazarene
02-20-2019, 02:17 AM
I have no clue but I was alone at the time, although it happened during lunch time on the playground. I think the problem is talking back, which is what I would often do, that tends to spark the fight, after that experience I just tried to avoid them at all costs.

Fr, gotta move carefully I suppose. Lebos be lookin to start shit all the time.

silentkiller
02-20-2019, 09:29 AM

That's cause he's Russian like me.

Gold-Shekel
02-20-2019, 09:46 AM
Judging by the shit y'all post, none of you have actual been involved in a fight.

Marmara
02-20-2019, 10:01 AM
They went easy on him.

rein
02-20-2019, 10:15 AM
Wouldn’t happen if that guy was allowed to bear arms.

Gold-Shekel
02-20-2019, 10:16 AM
Wouldn’t happen if that guy was allowed to bear arms.

Implying he would be fast enough and not shocked enough to draw it...

Benyzero
02-20-2019, 10:20 AM
Pack mentality, prey on the weak... typical

Kamal900
02-20-2019, 10:28 AM
Pack mentality, prey on the weak... typical

That's Muslims for you..

silentkiller
02-20-2019, 11:13 AM
Judging by the shit y'all post, none of you have actual been involved in a fight.
I did actually, many times. Because in mother Russia you've to be strong.

Kamal900
02-20-2019, 02:20 PM
Arabs are scum. As soon as all the Europeans (the real Europeans, not Jews or the descendants of immigrants) are aware of this, better for all of us.

Most of the Ay-rabs in Europe are Arabized Berbers. They barely have anything to do with us, especially to the ones that are not Muslims.

Cristiano viejo
02-20-2019, 03:00 PM
Most of the Ay-rabs in Europe are Arabized Berbers. They barely have anything to do with us, especially to the ones that are not Muslims.

When I talk about Arabs I mean proper Arabs from Arabia, and of course Maghrebis.