PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Islam?

Teutone
02-20-2019, 11:00 PM
Sunni:
Sunni Muslims are the largest denomination of Islam and are known as Ahl as-Sunnah wa'l-Jamā'h or simply as Ahl as-Sunnah. The word Sunni comes from the word sunnah, which means the teachings and actions or examples of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad. In many countries, overwhelming majorities of Muslims are Sunnis, so that they simply refer to themselves as "Muslims" and do not use the Sunni label.

Shia:
Shia Islam (شيعة Shia, sometimes Shi'a; adjective "Shia"/Shi'ite) is the second-largest denomination of Islam, comprising 10–13% of the total Muslim population in the world. Shia Muslims, though a minority in the Muslim world, constitute the majority of the Muslim populations in Iran, Iraq, Bahrain and Azerbaijan as well as significant minorities in Kuwait, Yemen and Lebanon. In addition to believing in the authority of the Qur'an and teachings of Muhammad, Shia believe that Muhammad's family, the Ahl al-Bayt (the "People of the House"), including his descendants known as Imams, have special spiritual and political authority over the community and believe that Ali ibn Abi Talib, Muhammad's cousin and son-in-law, was the first of these Imams and was the rightful successor to Muhammad, and thus reject the legitimacy of the first three Rashidun caliphs.

Wahabi:

Wahhabism (Arabic: الوهابية‎, al-Wahhābiya(h)) is an Islamic doctrine and religious movement founded by Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab.[a] It has been variously described as "ultraconservative", "austere", "fundamentalist", or "puritan(ical)"; as an Islamic "reform movement" to restore "pure monotheistic worship" (tawhid) by devotees; and as a "deviant sectarian movement", "vile sect" and a distortion of Islam by its opponents. The term Wahhabi(ism) is often used polemically and adherents commonly reject its use, preferring to be called Salafi or muwahhid. claiming to emphasize the principle of tawhid (the "uniqueness" and "unity" of God), for exclusivity on monotheism, dismissing other Muslims as practising shirk, (idolatry)

Suffi:

Sufism, or Taṣawwuf (Arabic: الْتَّصَوُّف‎; personal noun: صُوفِيّ‎ ṣūfiyy / ṣūfī, مُتَصَوِّف‎ mutaṣawwif), variously defined as "Islamic mysticism", "the inward dimension of Islam" or "the phenomenon of mysticism within Islam", is mysticism in Islam, "characterized ... [by particular] values, ritual practices, doctrines and institutions" which began very early in Islamic history and represents "the main manifestation and the most important and central crystallization of" mystical practice in Islam. Practitioners of Sufism have been referred to as "Sufis" (Arabic plurals: صُوفِيَّة‎ ṣūfiyyah; صُوفِيُّون‎ ṣūfiyyūn; مُتَصَوُّفََة‎ mutaṣawwifah; مُتَصَوُّفُون‎ mutaṣawwifūn).

Crimson Winds
02-20-2019, 11:02 PM
Kızılbash, they made music for ubermensch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FCCbVJkt_0

Bornoz
02-20-2019, 11:03 PM
Alevism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3X2DGvJENY

Blondie
02-20-2019, 11:04 PM
The complete islam is a plague, there is no "good" or "tolerant" islam.

Crimson Winds
02-20-2019, 11:05 PM
The complete islam is a plague, there is no "good" or "tolerant" islam.

Still more tolerant than Judaism though.

lonewolfcypriot
02-20-2019, 11:05 PM
you forgot to add Ahmadi in your poll

Blondie
02-20-2019, 11:09 PM
Still more tolerant than Judaism though.

The most tolerant religion is christianity today. Just look the migrant licker catholic pope.

Bornoz
02-20-2019, 11:11 PM
The most tolerant religion is christianity today. Just look the migrant licker catholic pope.

Do you claim that you know every single sect of every single religion that exist on the world?

Crimson Winds
02-20-2019, 11:12 PM
The most tolerant religion is Christianity today. Just look the migrant licker catholic pope.

Because it's so fucking easy to shape. Christianity turned out to be more of a cultural heritage than religion.

Blondie
02-20-2019, 11:15 PM
Because it's so fucking easy to shape. Christianity turned out to be more of a cultural heritage than religion.

Christianity is still religion but not extremist like Islam this is the difference.

Ice
02-20-2019, 11:18 PM
Bektashism

Mingle
02-20-2019, 11:39 PM
Sufis aren't a sect, but a Muslim order. You can be both Sunni and Sufi or Shia and Sufi at the same time.

Wahhabis (and Salafis) are a subgroup of Sunnis and seen as more of a Sunni movement (which took place from the 18th-20th century) rather than a proper Sunni school. The Sunni school that most Peninsular Arabs belong to is called the Hanbali school and heavily influenced by Wahhabism-Salafism though.

Muslims are traditionally split into three main sects: Sunnis, Shias, Ibadis.

Ahmadis/Qadyanis are another sect, but Muslims see them the same way that Christians see Mormons and don't consider them to be Muslims. They also see themselves as a Sunni subgroup but are usually treated as a distinct Muslim entity when these groups are being categorized.

I voted for Shias anyways, but may have voted for Ibadis if they were an option.

Thorns
02-20-2019, 11:47 PM
I am surprised Sufism doesn't have the most votes.

Personally I couldn't care less, as long as they shut the fuck up in my presence.

Crimson Winds
02-21-2019, 12:08 AM
Christianity is still religion but not extremist like Islam this is the difference.

No Christian sect is not as tolerant as Baktashi order.

Regnera
02-21-2019, 01:00 AM
Suffi

Chaos One
02-21-2019, 01:06 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-denominational_Muslim

Ayetooey
02-21-2019, 01:07 AM
Islam with Sandžakian influence.

Alexander56
08-08-2019, 12:12 AM
Suffi ofcourse

Ayetooey
08-08-2019, 01:15 AM
Quranism.

Jägerstaffel
08-08-2019, 02:17 AM
I don't really care.

Smeagol
08-08-2019, 02:37 AM
All Islam is evil and anyone who professes it is an enemy of western civilization.

Deneb
08-08-2019, 08:28 AM
LOL. Neither. The world would be a better place without Islam.

Lazio
08-08-2019, 08:57 AM
All Islam is evil and anyone who professes it is an enemy of western civilization.

LOL

Kaspias
08-08-2019, 09:18 AM
Sunni, Alhamdulillah

itilvolga
08-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Quranist and Sunni Muslims are generally the most open-minded, intellectual, tolerant, secular and easy-going ones.

Lazio
08-08-2019, 09:59 AM
I've heard so many things about "Wahhabism" that I'm not even sure if that's really a branch or a puppet/pawn to push some agendas.

Tigranes
08-08-2019, 10:36 AM
Quranist and Sunni Muslims are generally the most open-minded, intellectual, tolerant, secular and easy-going ones.

"Muslim" and "intellectual/open-minded", these words should not be used in the same sentence. Do you even believe this nonsense yourself?

Blondie
08-08-2019, 10:48 AM
We must ban Islam in EU. Inhuman, totalitarian religion.

itilvolga
08-08-2019, 10:55 AM
"Muslim" and "intellectual/open-minded", these words should not be used in the same sentence. Do you even believe this nonsense yourself?

I hope you are aware that the prejudice (the biggest ignorance) is the worst poison which intoxicates a human being and strangles him/her step by step.

The Lawspeaker
08-08-2019, 11:09 AM
One that doesn't exist.

coolfrenchguy
08-08-2019, 12:30 PM
if it's impossible for some people to live without: in priority druzism, suffism,derviches,alevis and for ending ismaelism,meaning only the spiritual and metempsychosis part completly get rid of his political part,indeed these movements or currents are also like the europeans ,victims of the terrorism,even than they are the first targets before the europeans,the jews and the christians,aside the alevis and the derviches, who were not attacked,the complete opposite of the sunnism,wahabism, shia or chiism

you have a writer,persian i think from very far,like 8/9/10th century, i don't remember the name and the period,who is a kind of humorist and who had wrote an entire book where he's mocking islam and the believers,on a sacarstic mood,but it's quite underground for retrieving his name,ali something,a name with three words with a Q and a T??????big blindspot
i think, is one of my friend who listen black and death metal who was reading that

for answering to lazio the wahabism is a form of politic islam who belongs to the saudia arabia,and is the worse with sunnism

Crn Volk
08-08-2019, 12:37 PM
The extinct kind

Sora
08-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Hanafi school of Sunni Islam. Because it's more liberal and looks more modern than other branches of Islam...

Smeagol
08-08-2019, 01:26 PM
LOL

What? Muslims are great and friends of the West?

Lazio
08-08-2019, 01:30 PM
What? Muslims are great and friends of the West?

Give me your definition of what is Western Civilisation (I'm not being ironic).

Phenix
08-08-2019, 01:30 PM
I don't have a favourite since I detest Islam as an ensemble, but I admit there are some differences that make some branches less dis-likeable.

Denomination: Shi'ism.
School of though: Alawism which is a Twelver Shi'a esoteric school.
As for the Sunni jurisprudence school: Hanafi.

Sufism is the Islamic mysticism, it can relate to any denomination, branch, or school, and have different degrees of asceticism, so it is not a valid category unless you precise the order.

Lazio
08-08-2019, 01:31 PM
I detest Islam as an ensemble

And why is that?

Incal
08-08-2019, 01:34 PM
Alevism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3X2DGvJENY

Same. But muslims don't consider it part of Islam.

Phenix
08-08-2019, 01:35 PM

What type of Sunni? You can have both Muʿtazilites and Jihadi-Salafists in the same basket.

Phenix
08-08-2019, 01:46 PM
And why is that?

Its spiritual austerity compared to Eastern philosophies, lacks of consistence in many subjects of life, and being recalcitrant towards change, quran professes a so called perennial valid laws and divine orders that is the reason of muslims backwardness in my opinion.

To be frank, I am mostly hostile from a subjective point of view, it is hard to like the religion of people that tried to kill you in its name.

Smaug
08-08-2019, 01:50 PM
The good Islam is the nonexistent one.

itilvolga
08-08-2019, 02:14 PM
What type of Sunni? You can have both Muʿtazilites and Jihadi-Salafists in the same basket.

There are some liberal and more secular movements in Sunni Islam that say that Shari'a is interpreted on an individual basis, and that reject any fatwa or religious edict by religious Muslim authority figures, i was talking about them.

Gwydion
08-08-2019, 02:21 PM
Not a great fan of Islam or most of the Abrahamic traditions for that matter, but I will say elements of the Sufi and Shia are most agreeable to me. Ibn Arabi essentially discusses Truth (and/or Neoplatonism) in Islamic terms for example. I also am influenced by and agreeable toward the Shia esotericism described in the works of Henry Corbin, though again its more of the pagan/pre-Islamic (Zoroastrian, Hermetic, Neoplatonic, alchemic, etc.) elements in Islamic garb that interest me. Some of the Sufi and Alevi music I've heard has been potent as well.

Phenix
08-08-2019, 02:22 PM
There are some liberal and more secular movements in Sunni Islam that say that Shari'a is interpreted on an individual basis, and that reject any fatwa or religious edict by religious Muslim authority figures, i was talking about them.

So, basically lone wolves.

Blondie
08-08-2019, 02:31 PM

Western civilization is based on north atlantic, catholic and protestant, latin & celto-germanic culture.

FountainOfSalmacis
08-08-2019, 02:39 PM
None. Abrahamic religions have seriously damaged Europe in recent times.

Lazio
08-08-2019, 02:58 PM
None. Abrahamic religions have seriously damaged Europe since they came around.

Fixed

PaleoEuropean
08-08-2019, 03:29 PM
Wahabism is just a strict branch of Sunni

Lazio
08-08-2019, 03:49 PM
Western civilization is based on north atlantic, catholic and protestant, latin & celto-germanic culture.

Funny, you go so far to cite Celts among the Northern side... but you describe poorly the Southern part as "Latin"... while everyone knows it's Greco-Roman. Do you ignore the Greeks on purpose or it was out of touch with the history?
If you decide to ignore Greeks as part of the West, then you want pretty much to ignore Latins... however, if you do consider the Greeks as part of the West: you skipped Orthodoxy (hello Byzantines), that happened not just in Greece but they had a HUGE impact on the Russians (that are also Orthodox as you may know)... so Orthodoxy ALSO doesn't define this so called Western Civilisation then?!
Protestantism is much younger... how come you want to define the Western Civilisation by it? When this Civilisation begun by the way? With the fall of Rome? If so, why do you think the Latins would be part of it? If you think it begins with the foundation of Rome... or even backwards with the organisation of Knossos (the first non barbarians of European history) - then, again, why Christianity would be a key element of this civilisation?

The point is: how come Islam can be a treat to this so called Civilisation (if a "civilisation" already implies the amalgamation of different cultures)? Christianity is a religion that came outside of Europe as well... and Christians did A LOT to suppress Ancient manners/cultures of Europe... yet you want to define the West by it (perhaps because only after Christianity the northerners had any impact at all in history - so in your minds, Europe really starts after Christianity dawn! Or maybe it's because what we can call "Christianity" now is just another tradition of some generations ago that we don't even have to follow (so it's not Christianity that you may want, but the lack of it (of any traditional state religion - just like Christianity was in the past))).

This infamous "Western Civilisation" is often defined by laughable (or too vague) traits - and nowadays it's a harlot term over used by the media to put terror in the mind of citizens "WEST IS IN DANGER YOU GUYS, IS DA MOSLENZ, FUGIN MOSLENZ, ALL DEIR FAULT".

Smeagol
08-08-2019, 03:55 PM
Historical Christendom and it's colonies. You're not focusing on the most important thing though. Islam is the enemy of all humanity. I only mentioned the West specifically because this is a European forum.

Blondie
08-08-2019, 03:58 PM
blah blah

It seems to me you don't belong to Western Civilization, but you hate it. No problem stay in Brazil you pagan third world guy.

Blondie
08-08-2019, 04:01 PM
Historical Christendom and it's colonies. You're not focusing on the most important thing though. Islam is the enemy of all humanity. I only mentioned the West specifically because this is a European forum.

Basically the cultural successors of Western Roman Empire = the West.

Blondie
08-08-2019, 04:02 PM
del

Cristiano viejo
08-08-2019, 04:02 PM
My favourite is the dead Islam.

Lazio
08-08-2019, 04:07 PM
It seems to me you don't belong to Western Civilization, but you hate it. No problem stay in Brazil you pagan third world guy.

Your projection is funny, YOU hate islam... I'm not preaching hate towards no one.
And you still super shallow without being able to define what this infamous civilisation really is - just showing that you are a puppet for the media/govs.

Lazio
08-08-2019, 04:10 PM
People think they got what reality is, while they are just supporting the narrative pushed by fat f'cks warmongers (that pursue only their personal interests and don't give a damn about "muh western civilisation"). If you think that Islam is bad (or any worse than Christianity was for Europe before), then you are being pimped by the media. But good luck getting your identity from a recent religion that came to Europe from other lands/people.

Blondie
08-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Your projection is funny, YOU hate islam... I'm not preaching hate towards no one.
And you still super shallow without being able to define what this infamous civilisation really is - just showing that you are a puppet for the media/govs.

Islam is a religion not race, neither a person, i hate it because it's going to destroy Europe, our values, life style etc.
You don't need to know what is West, we know it as well :)

Lazio
08-08-2019, 04:12 PM
. You're not focusing on the most important thing though. Islam is the enemy of all humanity.

How so? : )

Lazio
08-08-2019, 04:14 PM
i hate it because
You hate it because you're clearly over emotional about things, and you're clearly 100% into the media terror narrative "THEY GOIN TO DESTROY UZ, OUR LIVESTYLE, EVERYDING, OH LAWRD"

Lazio
08-08-2019, 04:16 PM
You don't need to know what is West

Id est "I actually don't have a f'cking clue how to define that, but people are saying that it's in danger and we need to defend it bashing the other Abhramic religion that I think is worse than the Abrahamic religion that invaded Europe some centuries ago, so lets go!"

Blondie
08-08-2019, 04:17 PM
People think they got what reality is, while they are just supporting the narrative pushed by fat f'cks warmongers (that pursue only their personal interests and don't give a damn about "muh western civilisation"). If you think that Islam is bad (or any worse than Christianity was for Europe before), then you are being pimped by the media. But good luck getting your identity from a recent religion that came to Europe from other lands/people.

Look the first christians, they were peaceful martyrs who belived in a better World, in human rights, the peace, tolerance and love, the European civilization (not only the western) is based on these values. The first christians converted Europe only with peaceful methods not with weapons!
Look the first muslims, their bloody expansion from Arabia, they were jihadist mass murders who killed everyone who didn't accept their shit.

This is the difference between christianity and islam.

Blondie
08-08-2019, 04:18 PM
You hate it because you're clearly over emotional about things, and you're clearly 100% into the media terror narrative "THEY GOIN TO DESTROY UZ, OUR LIVESTYLE, EVERYDING, OH LAWRD"

I've seen what muslims did in Hungary at the begining of migration crisis, i have real personal experience unlike you who live in Brazil without any muslim population.

Lazio
08-08-2019, 04:19 PM
Sometimes I wonder how hard some Jews must laugh at all this non-sense about Christians vs Muslims.

Lazio
08-08-2019, 04:21 PM
I've seen what muslims did in Hungary at the begining of migration crisis, i have real personal experience unlike you who live in Brazil without any muslim population.

Kid, I actually went to Muslim countries, stop being over emotional and assuming things all the time.
p.s. comparing Islam with young thugs just shows how fooled by the media you are.

Lazio
08-08-2019, 04:26 PM
Look the first christians, they were peaceful martyrs who belived in a better World, in human rights, the peace, tolerance and love, the European civilization (not only the western) is based on these values. The first christians converted Europe only with peaceful methods not with weapons!
HOLLY F'''! You're totally clueless about the history then. If you think it was peaceful... LOL on you. Not even to mention the moral terror imposed on Medieval times over and over.

Look the first muslims, their bloody expansion from Arabia, they were jihadist mass murders who killed everyone who didn't accept their shit.

LOL
Totally, because Christians didn't fought their way through Europe... LOL
"Once upon time there was Odinists, and then they listened the gospel and *boom* they accepted Jesus in their heart and everyone was happy!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This is the difference between christianity and islam.

I'll not even continue this anymore, I see that your actual knowledge in history is near to zero. Good luck on your bitterness towards your fake enemy.

Blondie
08-08-2019, 04:26 PM
Kid, I actually went to Muslim countries, stop being over emotional and assuming things all the time.
p.s. comparing Islam with young thugs just shows how fooled by the media you are.

Yes you were there as tourist lol of course they love all tourist and they're friendly with them....
You don't know what are you talking about because you have no real experience with them, you didn't live together with them.

Lazio
08-08-2019, 04:29 PM
Yes you were there as tourist lol of course they love all tourist and they're friendly with them....
You don't know what are you talking about because you have no real experience with them, you didn't live together with them.

Kid, you don't know my life story STOP ASSUMING THINGS, that just show how shallow your tiny brain is.

Blondie
08-08-2019, 04:29 PM
blah blah

You should leave this forum if you are anti christian, anti european pro-muslim pagan retard.

16coresCasual
08-08-2019, 04:38 PM
Sand religions (abrahamic) are foreign to Europe. Always were, always will be.

FountainOfSalmacis
08-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Europe shouldn’t even have to worry about muslims if a certain tribe did not intervene in the middle east.

Blondie
08-08-2019, 04:40 PM

No, christianity belong to European civilization like it or not.

Lazio
08-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Europe shouldn’t even have to worry about muslims if a certain tribe did not intervene in the middle east.

ARE YOU KIDDING BRAH?

14 WORDS!
We must secure the existence of Israel state and the future of its people!

smiles in *greatest ally*

Smeagol
08-08-2019, 04:52 PM
How so? : )

Islam means submission. They don't tolerate anyone who's not one of them and anyone who claims otherwise is a liar. They want us to convert or die. That's of course coupled with the racial inferiority of the Muslim hordes flooding into Europe.

Smeagol
08-08-2019, 04:57 PM
Sometimes I wonder how hard some Jews must laugh at all this non-sense about Christians vs Muslims.

Too many people think the enemy of their enemy is their friend. The mainstream "right" in most western countries are kike-lovers who think Israel is their greatest ally and then you've got some white nationalist idiots like David Duke who suck up to Palestinian and Iranian sand niggers because they're opposed to Jews.

Loki
08-08-2019, 06:49 PM
HOLLY F'''! You're totally clueless about the history then. If you think it was peaceful... LOL on you. Not even to mention the moral terror imposed on Medieval times over and over.

LOL
Totally, because Christians didn't fought their way through Europe... LOL
"Once upon time there was Odinists, and then they listened the gospel and *boom* they accepted Jesus in their heart and everyone was happy!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'll not even continue this anymore, I see that your actual knowledge in history is near to zero. Good luck on your bitterness towards your fake enemy.

You don't know what you are talking about. Christianity is not merely a "religion", it is the truth from God. In contrast, Islam is a design of the enemy to keep people from the truth. You need Jesus....

Babak
08-08-2019, 06:53 PM
Too many people think the enemy of their enemy is their friend. The mainstream "right" in most western countries are kike-lovers who think Israel is their greatest ally and then you've got some white nationalist idiots like David Duke who suck up to Palestinian and Iranian sand niggers because they're opposed to Jews.

Youre talking about mullahs right?

Smeagol
08-08-2019, 06:54 PM
Youre talking about mullahs right?

Yes.

Babak
08-08-2019, 06:55 PM
No, christianity belong to European civilization like it or not.

Assyrians and Armenians were and are the first people to ever to convert to christianity.

Loki
08-08-2019, 07:15 PM
Assyrians and Armenians were and are the first people to ever to convert to christianity.

Not sure about that, but Armenia was the first country to officially accept Christianity, that's true. And yes Assyrians were very early Christian people. No-one can merely rely on their ancestors' faith, though. Every person has to believe for himself/herself.

Phenix
08-08-2019, 07:34 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING BRAH?

14 WORDS!
We must secure the existence of Israel state and the future of its people!

smiles in *greatest ally*

Have you read my answer? Was it useful?

Not sure about that, but Armenia was the first country to officially accept Christianity, that's true. And yes Assyrians were very early Christian people. No-one can merely rely on their ancestors' faith, though. Every person has to believe for himself/herself.

What is your answer if any? I really want to know.

Deneb
08-08-2019, 10:20 PM

LOL. That certain tribe lived in the Middle East thousands of years before Islam emerged. Besides most Muslims have emigrated to Europe from Northern Africa. We're not interested in your anti-Semitic crap and don't talk about what you have no idea.

Babak
08-08-2019, 10:36 PM
There was never a "Islam problem" before 9/11. That should tell you guys something.

Smeagol
08-08-2019, 10:39 PM
There was never a "Islam problem" before 9/11. That should tell you guys something.

There was. Islam has been trying to conquer the world since Mohammad's day.

TheMaestro
08-08-2019, 10:39 PM

Well, this is actually true, in last 20 years Islam turned into terorist group rather than a religion.
Tho there are some many things in islam that are wierd and uncertain. I also hate those arabs in UK wanting sharia in UK etc.

FountainOfSalmacis
08-08-2019, 11:24 PM
LOL. That certain tribe lived in the Middle East thousands of years before Islam emerged. Besides most Muslims have emigrated to Europe from Northern Africa. We're not interested in your anti-Semitic crap and don't talk about what you have no idea.
As if the north africans didn’t take advantage of the refugee issue, Libya has been deliberately destabilized as well. Your “anti-semitic” wildcard doesn’t work on me, and you can’t tell me what I can and cannot say.

Babak
08-08-2019, 11:32 PM
There was. Islam has been trying to conquer the world since Mohammad's day.

I do agree with this lol

PaleoEuropean
08-08-2019, 11:32 PM

Nevermind the PLO hijackings, hostage situations and bombings of the 1960s,1970's and 1980's, The muslims slave traders and pirates etc, muslims have never not been a problem

Ruggery
08-09-2019, 02:30 AM

That's not true at all.

coolfrenchguy
08-09-2019, 03:48 AM

helleno-latin don't forget our greeks friends in many domains like for example mathematics, philosophy ,politics etc..

i fit more with buddhism and taoism but maybe the non-violent form of islam could be tolerate aside of judaism or chistianism but only into a laical environment and relayed at the private sphere,indeed it's not the religions who made problems it's they influenced on the daily life sustained by the must wackos on earth,fuck all the pakis and theyre sharia in UK where they wants prohibited and forbidden music,yes music

PUNKS NOT DEAD'S pakis ,and my docs martin's are ready to kick your jaws and to crushed your skulls and your dawn syndrom degerenate consanguin faces right now! to make you eaten the koran pages after pages pieces by pieces until all the expiations of all your murders in the name of!
https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/muslimworldtoday/pages/1419/meta_images/original/punk.jpg?1532535479there is no haram police piece of shit who told me how to act ,never
https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/muslimworldtoday/pages/1419/meta_images/original/punk.jpg?1532535479https://media2.giphy.com/media/anKuT0ytCkUmI/source.gif

starting by the one of the greatest pacifist on earth as the mahatma gandhi

even in iran they more democrats,figure of speach

but as i don't mix apples and oranges, i don't mix psychopaths terrorists and peacefull minds people ,i know than there is currents of islam who are the complete opposite who are not political like the druzism

coolfrenchguy
08-09-2019, 03:51 AM
Well, this is actually true, in last 20 years Islam turned into terorist group rather than a religion.
Tho there are some many things in islam that are wierd and uncertain. I also hate those arabs in UK wanting sharia in UK etc.

it's not arabs but pakis fost most of them

coolfrenchguy
08-09-2019, 03:59 AM
yes it's true most of them are form maghreb

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by FountainOfSalmacis https://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6176601#post6176601)

at the contrary mountain of salamis[FountainOfSalmacis] ,europe should be really worried,there is no dar al islam possible,there is no place possible for your dar al islam psychopaths terrorists wackos! never!

FountainOfSalmacis
08-09-2019, 04:08 AM
yes it's true most of them are form maghreb

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by FountainOfSalmacis https://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6176601#post6176601)

at the contrary mountain of salamis[FountainOfSalmacis] ,europe should be really worried,there is no dar al islam possible,there is no place possible for your dar al islam psychopaths terrorists wackos! never!

Sorry, I actually don’t understand what you are typing. Your english is so broken that I can’t be bothered to read.

PaleoEuropean
08-09-2019, 04:10 AM
Kurds because they can be domesticated

coolfrenchguy
08-09-2019, 05:43 AM
Sorry, I actually don’t understand what you are typing. Your english is so broken that I can’t be bothered to read.
the big excuse

Dna8
12-29-2019, 10:28 AM
Sufism is my favorite.

Wahhabism is the only one I dislike.

Synapsid
12-29-2019, 10:55 AM
Sufis aren't a sect, but a Muslim order. You can be both Sunni and Sufi or Shia and Sufi at the same time.

Wahhabis (and Salafis) are a subgroup of Sunnis and seen as more of a Sunni movement (which took place from the 18th-20th century) rather than a proper Sunni school. The Sunni school that most Peninsular Arabs belong to is called the Hanbali school and heavily influenced by Wahhabism-Salafism though.

Muslims are traditionally split into three main sects: Sunnis, Shias, Ibadis.

Ahmadis/Qadyanis are another sect, but Muslims see them the same way that Christians see Mormons and don't consider them to be Muslims. They also see themselves as a Sunni subgroup but are usually treated as a distinct Muslim entity when these groups are being categorized.

I voted for Shias anyways, but may have voted for Ibadis if they were an option.

Interesting choice for a pashtun guy (But you seem secular/rationalist to me). Why?

Mingle
12-30-2019, 02:53 AM
Interesting choice for a pashtun guy (But you seem secular/rationalist to me). Why?

I'm not a huge fan of Shias but they seem less prone to extremist ideology relative to Sunnis.

IrisSelene
12-30-2019, 03:04 AM
I've had a Shia friend online some years ago she was rlly nice, and one of my bestfriend is Sunni. I haven't met the Shia girl's family so idk but, my best friends mother especially... was too annoying trying to make me convert to islam. It was way too obvious, that even my friend had to always change the topic lol she's crazy asf

But funnily enough, her father doesn't even pray at all, and rarely even practices the ramadan... So i dont really know. I see it depends on the person.

I just really dislike any religious people that's like her mom.

Dna8
12-30-2019, 08:36 PM
they seem less prone to extremist ideology relative to Sunnis.

+1

Bosniensis
12-30-2019, 08:43 PM
Ottoman Islam

It's Byzantine style Islam.

Emperor of Ottomans was God's representative on Earth and Supreme Leader of all Balkan and Anatolian muslims. (usually denounced by Arabs )

https://i.imgur.com/91vSmjx.jpg

Kaspias
12-30-2019, 08:48 PM
Ottoman Islam

Emperor of Ottomans was God's representative on Earth and Supreme Leader of all Balkan and Anatolian muslims. (usually denounced by Arabs )

https://i.imgur.com/91vSmjx.jpg

This is actually from the Proto-Turkic tradition. Kagan's were believed to have Kut, a blessing from Tengri.

Bosniensis
12-30-2019, 08:57 PM
This is actually from the Proto-Turkic tradition. Kagan's were believed to have Kut, a blessing from Tengri.

Well Ottomans took the best from the both worlds. After defeat of Romans they have inherited whatever good was from them, and also continued certain Turkic Traditions, Beliefs.

Ottomans in Historical context should not be regarded as Roman or Turkish, but rather Ottoman.. for they have created a unique civilization with unique traits and features.

Crn Volk
12-30-2019, 10:26 PM
Well Ottomans took the best from the both worlds. After defeat of Romans they have inherited whatever good was from them, and also continued certain Turkic Traditions, Beliefs.

Ottomans in Historical context should not be regarded as Roman or Turkish, but rather Ottoman.. for they have created a unique civilization with unique traits and features.

Ottomans brought nothing good to the Balkans.

Yorgo
12-30-2019, 11:41 PM
Don't be fooled. They all worship the same Muslim 'god' (Satan) and consider the terrorist pedophile Mohammed the most noble being that ever existed.

The main difference between them is that Sunnis take the terror book Quran in every literal sense. The quran and the hadiths tell the story of how the dirty terrorist Mohammed was able to spread Islam by the sword: by killing and subjugating and converting by force millions of native Christians, Jews and pagans.

In that sense, Sunnis feel it's their duty to do the same as Mohammed and his army of terrorists: spread Islam by the sword. Hence basically all Islamic terror groups are Sunni who try to recreate the early Satanic/Islamic conquests: ISIS, al-qaeda, Al-Nusra, taliban, Hamas etc. All Sunnis are wahabs.

Shias like to think of themselves as the peaceful and cool, true Muslims. In order to cope with the violence of the quaran, they say you can't take things out of context and that the same rules of the early conquests don't apply today, that Mohammed only resorted to violence because he was threatened etc. Don't get me wrong, they still worship the same satanic Muslim 'god' and have the same satanic expansionist ambitions of their version of Islam dominating the world. They just don't really believe in converting people by force, but rather subjugating them. Usually they are the ones that when leave Islam, they leave it for good. They make up most of the ex-Muslims.

To summarize everything, non-Muslims in Sunni lands are barely consider humans, just soulless infidels, whereas non-Muslims in Shia lands are treated as third class citizens (like in Iran) without much rights but are not usually physically attacked and abused like in Sunni lands.

Kaspias
12-30-2019, 11:44 PM
Don't be fooled. They all worship the same Muslim 'god' (Satan) and consider the terrorist pedophile Mohammed the most noble being that ever existed.

The main difference between them is that Sunnis take the terror book Quran in every literal sense. The quran and the hadiths tell the story of how the dirty terrorist Mohammed was able to spread Islam by the sword: by killing and subjugating and converting by force millions of native Christians, Jews and pagans.

In that sense, Sunnis feel it's their duty to do the same as Mohammed and his army of terrorists: spread Islam by the sword. Hence basically all Islamic terror groups are Sunni who try to recreate the early Satanic/Islamic conquests: ISIS, al-qaeda, Al-Nusra, taliban, Hamas etc

Shias like to think of themselves as the peaceful and cool, true Muslims. In order to cope with the violence of the quaran, they say you can't take things out of context and that the same rules of the early conquests don't apply today, that Mohammed only resorted to violence because he was threatened etc. Don't get me wrong, they still worship the same satanic Muslim 'god' and have the same satanic expansionist ambitions of their version of Islam dominating the world. They just don't really believe in converting people by force, but rather subjugating them. Usually they are the ones that when leave Islam, they leave it for good. They make up most of the ex-Muslims.

To summarize everything, non-Muslims in Sunni lands are barely consider humans, just soulless infidels, whereas non-Muslim in Shia lands are treated as third class citizens without much rights but are not usually physically attacked like in Sunni lands.

Seriously asking, what is your difference from a terrorist? Both of you have same mindset.

samario
12-30-2019, 11:57 PM
None.

PAGANE
12-31-2019, 08:24 PM
The Alevites / Aliani / are interesting. This is perhaps the most progressive form of Islam

FinalFlash
12-31-2019, 08:27 PM
My favorite islam is the one that is very far away from me.

Synapsid
12-31-2019, 08:43 PM

In that sense, Sunnis feel it's their duty to do the same as Mohammed and his army of terrorists: spread Islam by the sword. Hence basically all Islamic terror groups are Sunni who try to recreate the early Satanic/Islamic conquests: ISIS, al-qaeda, Al-Nusra, taliban, Hamas etc. All Sunnis are wahabs.

To summarize everything, non-Muslims in Sunni lands are barely consider humans, just soulless infidels, whereas non-Muslims in Shia lands are treated as third class citizens (like in Iran) without much rights but are not usually physically attacked and abused like in Sunni lands.

Some say that the Shiafication of Iran create another double barrier against arabization of Iranic speakers in Iran. Do you agree with this statement?

Synapsid
12-31-2019, 08:44 PM
My favorite islam is the one that is very far away from me.

What is about the religion you dislike the most?

Thanas Django
12-31-2019, 09:17 PM
Ottoman Islam

No such thing exists.

Yorgo
12-31-2019, 09:31 PM
Some say that the Shiafication of Iran create another double barrier against arabization of Iranic speakers in Iran. Do you agree with this statement?

I think most Iranians remember how they were converted by force in the first place. All Iranians I've met are either atheists or converted to Christianity.

The last few decades of oppressive sharia-ruled Iran reminded them what Islam is all about. Once the Ayatollah regime falls, Islam will die in Iran.

Thanas Django
01-01-2020, 05:19 AM
I think most Iranians remember how they were converted by force in the first place. All Iranians I've met are either atheists or converted to Christianity.

The last few decades of oppressive sharia-ruled Iran reminded them what Islam is all about. Once the Ayatollah regime falls, Islam will die in Iran.

Interestingly enough, and I understand it's because these sects actively recruit and the communities behind them are crazy religious, most Iranians I know joined the Jehova's witnesses or the mormons.

Synapsid
01-01-2020, 10:02 AM

You are right. I never really met a religious Iranian to be honest. Most are irreligious in England and the UK.

Synapsid
01-01-2020, 10:04 AM
Interestingly enough, and I understand it's because these sects actively recruit and the communities behind them are crazy religious, most Iranians I know joined the Jehova's witnesses or the mormons.

I know one Persian Mormon woman. She is quite nice.

Loki
01-01-2020, 01:48 PM

That's really sad, as neither of those groups can truly be considered as Christian.

Kamal900
01-01-2020, 01:53 PM

No. The Persians were Sunnis back then. They became Shi3as during the Safavid period of Iran. The Arabization of the Levant and North Africa started by non-Arabic mulsims like the Mamlukis in the 13th century than in the 7th century.

Kamal900
01-01-2020, 02:01 PM

OFFENSIVE POST EDITED

Thanas Django
01-01-2020, 02:46 PM
That's really sad, as neither of those groups can truly be considered as Christian.

I am in full agreement.

The double side of this is of course that if your church is looking to find new converts they can always try and approach fresh Iranian asylum seekers in the UK. They'll jump at the chance.

Loki
01-01-2020, 03:03 PM
I am in full agreement.

The double side of this is of course that if your church is looking to find new converts they can always try and approach fresh Iranian asylum seekers in the UK. They'll jump at the chance.

Actually there are not that many coming from Iran over here. I've heard there is a Christian revival going on among the underground church in Iran.

osman_ghazi
02-02-2021, 06:47 AM
There are both Sunni and Shia Sufis, thus the poll is wrongly formulated.

In my case, I think best is Sufi that is a Sunni and adherent of the Hanafi madhab and fiqh.

However, I have friends who follow the Shafi and Maliki madhabs, as well as some friends who are Shia.

I tend to get along with other Islamic denomiations except Wahabbis/Salafis.

Dr_Maul
02-02-2021, 01:03 PM
In the words of Jason Jorjani, Aryan Islam