PDA

View Full Version : Introducing: The Baltic Finnish Anti-Defamation League

The Ripper
05-30-2011, 01:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/wilpuri/bfadl.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are proud to present the newest online community watchdog, the BFADL. In these saddening times when no one is safe from ethnic slurs and condescending remarks on the internet, when no lineage and no race is beyond online verbal abuse, it is time we decided to fight fire with fire!

Do your community a service and report offenders against the national and cultural honour of the Baltic Finns!

Talvi
05-30-2011, 06:14 PM
Im gonna have to report half of the forum :P

Äike
06-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Im gonna have to report half of the forum :P

Yeah, because the moderators live in a totally different world and cannot(or do not want to) notice certain individuals, who are on a trolling spree.

I think that I reported a few posts a week ago, it didn't do much.

The Ripper
06-04-2011, 12:27 PM
Yeah, because the moderators live in a totally different world and cannot(or do not want to) notice certain individuals, who are on a trolling spree.

I think that I reported a few posts a week ago, it didn't do much.

That's why you report offenders to us. We'll deal with them, harshly and swiftly.

Talvi
06-04-2011, 12:57 PM
That's why you report offenders to us. We'll deal with them, harshly and swiftly.

Who is "us"? And what will "we" do?

The Ripper
06-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Who is "us"? And what will "we" do?

Hmm. I thought it was rather obvious that this whole thing is a joke. TA is what it is, learn to chillax and stop worrying about the trolls.

Talvi
06-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Hmm. I thought it was rather obvious that this whole thing is a joke. TA is what it is, learn to chillax and stop worrying about the trolls.

oh. lol. I thought you were going crazy.

W. R.
06-04-2011, 03:08 PM
If one detects a troll the best decision will be not to feed him. Captain Obvious to the rescue.

The Ripper
06-04-2011, 03:53 PM
I think they need to combat anti-Nordic Estonia libel. I now henceforth introduce the term, anti-Nordestoniaism to describe a person's tendency of repeatedly libeling Nordic Estonia. Anti-Nordestoniaism must be weeded out for the sake of everything that is right and good.

FMN, you will engage in your new hobby somewhere elsewhere. I don't have a say in the general policy of this forum, but I do have a say in the moderation of this social group. And I intend to keep this place civil and comfortable for those actually interested in Baltic Finnish culture, history and so forth.

Eldritch
06-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Suggestion: can this group be made invite-only?

Eldritch
06-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Okay, from now on membership in the group is by invite or request only.

The Ripper
06-05-2011, 10:31 AM
Okay, from now on membership in the group is by invite or request only.

It has been that in practice even if not in theory since the beginning. But perhaps this is a necessary precaution.