PDA

View Full Version : Estonia Parliament election 2019

Finnish Swede
03-03-2019, 07:19 PM
At the moment 70% votes have been calculated ... final results will be clear after couple of hours now.

At the moment right wing partly EKRE is increasing its support from 8% to 17%. But it will still be the 3. biggest party in Estonia.
At second position is Centre party (24,5%) and at the first position Reform party (26,6%).

Both Centre party and Reform party has said that they will not work/create government with EKRE (just like in Sweden with SD).
And like in Sweden the future government negotiation (government platform) will become quite tricky.

So right now it looks like she will be the new prime minister of Estonia
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e0/RE_Kaja_Kallas.jpg/250px-RE_Kaja_Kallas.jpg

Harkonnen
03-03-2019, 08:17 PM
https://rk2019.valimised.ee/et/election-result/elected-members.html

Harkonnen
03-03-2019, 09:55 PM
Results:

Eesti Reformierakond, 162332, 28,8%, 2015: 27,7%, 34(+4)

Eesti Keskerakond, 129823, 23,0%, 2015: 24,8%, 26(-1)

Eesti Konservatiivne Rahvaerakond, 100439, 17,8%, 2015: 8,1%, 19(+12)

Isamaa Erakond, 64239, 11,4%, 2015: 13,7%, 12(-2)

Sotsiaaldemokraatlik Erakond, 55349, 9,8%, 2015: 15,2%, 10(-5)

The Lawspeaker
03-03-2019, 10:00 PM
What will the implications of this be ? More of the same ?

Teutone
03-03-2019, 10:03 PM
Women in leading positions are always a danger to the entire nation

Merkel,May or demasculined and de facto woman Macron.

The Lawspeaker
03-03-2019, 11:17 PM
Women in leading positions are always a danger to the entire nation

Merkel,May or demasculined and de facto woman Macron.
I agree. Women should not have the right to vote, much less stand for election.

Teutone
03-03-2019, 11:21 PM

I ment it semi ironic lol

The Lawspeaker
03-03-2019, 11:23 PM

Not me. None of this would have been possible without universal suffrage.

Dandelion
03-03-2019, 11:23 PM

You're a leftie relative to him, whereas I'm that MaPa guy relative to you.

Teutone
03-03-2019, 11:31 PM
You're a leftie relative to him, whereas I'm that MaPa guy relative to you.

you support polaks over germans not sure if thats a left or right position, I guess it depends on the location

Dandelion
03-03-2019, 11:35 PM
you support polaks over germans not sure if thats a left or right position, I guess it depends on the location

I doubt Ossies would like my recent posts here. :P

Teutone
03-03-2019, 11:39 PM
I doubt Ossies would like my recent posts here. :P

not even a wessi like me

you dissed franks and ossies the same time

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 04:06 AM
What will the implications of this be ?

''Nightmare'' for you .... as keeping minds .... she is the president of Estonia.

https://www.tallinna24.ee/sites/default/files/styles/free_w768_-_esm_2018/public/viron_presidentti_kersti_kaljulaid_crop2_0.jpg?ito k=k9GspheN

Borealis
03-04-2019, 04:10 AM
''Nightmare'' for you .... as keeping minds .... she is the president of Estonia.

https://www.tallinna24.ee/sites/default/files/styles/free_w768_-_esm_2018/public/viron_presidentti_kersti_kaljulaid_crop2_0.jpg?ito k=k9GspheN

Interesting, so you support racism but not sexism

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 04:20 AM
Interesting, so you support racism but not sexism

Well think about that if you are nearly as smart as you boasted.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 06:51 AM

As the president of Estonia has no power whatsoever and is beholden to the parliament that appoints her, it would mean an Estonia that will follow the EU party line in much the same way as the Estonians were once forced to follow the USSR party line. And what does the EU want ? More migrants and spread them over the member states. Estonia is such a member state. They should have voted for EKRE instead.

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 04:57 PM
What will the implications of this be ? More of the same ?

I believe they will move little bit right (what comes to economic policy). Nothing more.

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 05:03 PM
As the president of Estonia has no power whatsoever and is beholden to the parliament that appoints her, it would mean an Estonia that will follow the EU party line in much the same way as the Estonians were once forced to follow the USSR party line. And what does the EU want ? More migrants and spread them over the member states. Estonia is such a member state. They should have voted for EKRE instead.

If EKRE's (and EKRE'S supporters) ideas about abortion is same as most of men here .... then nope.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 09:04 PM
If EKRE's (and EKRE'S supporters) ideas about abortion is same as most of men here .... then nope.

Then you would rather see Estonia lorded over by the EU because of your feelings ? Interesting. Thank you for making my point.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 09:05 PM
I believe they will move little bit right (what comes to economic policy). Nothing more.

Interesting. So, indeed, nothing changes except for a greater move towards a total plutocracy. - which means migrants in order to depress wages and break up unions.

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Then you would rather see Estonia lorded over by the EU because of your feelings ? Interesting. Thank you for making my point.

If that is the price ... then yes.

But of course men can always step hell out of questions which doesn't belong to them (like abortions) ... and everything could be ok!
So it is up to you guys. If you want be a stubborn .... you'll get that back ... even as long as end of western societies.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 09:12 PM
If that is the price ... then yes.

But of course men can always step hell out of questions which doesn't belong to them ... and everything could be ok! It is up to you guys.

Thank you for making the point why women shouldn't vote: they would much rather blow up society than face reality.

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Thank you for making the point why women shouldn't vote: they would much rather blow up society than face reality.

Nope, they don't want that you stick your noses in matters which doesn't belong to you.

Still if that manner or habit is more important for you than keeping societies in one piece ... so be it.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 09:22 PM
Nope, they don't want that you stick your noses in matters which doesn't belong to you.

Still if that manner or habits is more important societies ... so be it.

Society is more important than your feelings. But, eh, if you prefer Hassan and his buddies to take over your home and gang rape you over just not having the right to vote. The first is now pretty much a daily occurrence in Sweden. With the full blessing of the Swedish government, of course. It certainly explains women's priorities.

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 09:25 PM
Society is more important than your feelings. But, eh, if you prefer Hassan and his buddies to take over your home and gang rape you over just not having the right to vote. The first is now pretty much a daily occurrence in Sweden. With the full blessing of the Swedish government, of course. It certainly explains women's priorities.

Society should be more important than your opinions about womens' rights for their own bodies.

Well ... in any cases they will take your house first ... Finland (especially rural areas) are not first in the line.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 09:27 PM
Society should be more important than your opinions about womens' rights for their bodies.

Well ... in any cases they will take your house first ... Finland (especially rural areas) are not first in the line.

I doubt it. There is a good solid move towards conservatism here in the Netherlands though. We even have a party that is against female suffrage and they are growing. How ? Pure demographics: the Orthodox Protestants are the fastest growing group in the country.

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 09:29 PM
I doubt it. There is a good solid move towards conservatism here in the Netherlands though. We even have a party that is against female suffrage and they are growing. How ? Pure demographics: the Orthodox Protestants are the fastest growing group in the country.

Don't be a naive ... they crash you ... like a egg. Like everything in Center Europe ... and yes .... finally us too (here in the top of Europe).

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 09:33 PM
Don't be a naive ... they crash you ... like a egg. Like everything in Center Europe ... and yes .... finally us too (here in the top of Europe).
We aren't Sweden. They don't even have conservatives. Had we not had our current voting system (which favours the highly leftist cities), they likely wouldn't even have been in the country.

Teutone
03-04-2019, 09:35 PM
If FS is representative for the Scandinavian mindset, I start to understand renessaince12

Thank god almighty for the Franks and Charlemagne.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 09:38 PM
If FS is representative for the Scandinavian mindset, I start to understand renessaince12

Thank god almighty for the Franks and Charlemagne.

Me too now. I thought they would be just like us: idiotic cities, conservative countryside but it seems to be the feminist leftist hellhole that renaissance12 claims it is.
Then we have more in common with Southern Europe than we seem to have at first glance.

Teutone
03-04-2019, 09:40 PM
Me too now. I thought they would be just like us: idiotic cities, conservative countryside but it seems to be the feminist leftist hellhole that renaissance12 claims it is.
Then we have more in common with Southern Europe than we seem to have at first glance.

I always felt sympathy to southern Europe and see us from the Rhine and Alpine people as best from the latin and germanic world combined.

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 09:41 PM
We aren't Sweden. They don't even have conservatives. Had we not had our current voting system (which favours the highly leftist cities), they likely wouldn't even have been in the country.

You are someway in middle of Europe ... big Germany is close ... and the human flows comes from south to Europe. Sorry, can not keep those cards pretty good.

Nope, Amsterdam alone has been one kind of race melting point in Europe ... long long time. Just like Paris or London.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 09:41 PM
I always felt sympathy to southern Europe and see us from the Rhine and Alpine people as best from the latin and germanic world combined.

Renaissance12 doesn't seem to have much sympathy for Western Europe though.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 09:42 PM
You are someway in middle of Europe ... big Germany is close ... and the human flows comes from south to Europe. Can not keep those cards pretty good.

Nope, Amsterdam alone has been one kind of race melting point in Europe ... long long time. Just like Paris or London.

Go a couple of miles outside Amsterdam and you're in a different world.

Kamal900
03-04-2019, 09:42 PM

He's a harmless troll, and he doesn't represent how other Italians feel about other Europeans which is true for those from the Italicroots.

Teutone
03-04-2019, 09:43 PM

I never heard him say anything bad about catholic Germanics like us

Teutone
03-04-2019, 09:44 PM
You are someway in middle of Europe ... big Germany is close ... and the human flows comes from south to Europe. Sorry, can not keep those cards pretty good.

You think Finnland is better? You just probably live in a swamp there with 0 influence of reality.

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 09:45 PM
Go a couple of miles outside Amsterdam and you're in a different world.

For now... you come down before Finland.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 09:46 PM
For now...

They have tried that though. But it backfired so spectacularly (in the elections) that they gave up on that idea.

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 09:48 PM
You think Finnland is better? You just probably live in a swamp there with 0 influence of reality.

Versus Netherlands? Damn sure. We have less than 100 000 muslims. More like 80 000.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 09:50 PM
Versus Netherlands? Damn sure. We have less than 100 000 muslims. More like 80 000.

For now. That's only because you are where we used to be during the 1990s. You're only getting started, 10 years and you're Sweden.

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 09:52 PM
For now. That's only because you are where we used to be during the 1990s. You're only getting started, 10 years and you're Sweden.

Think more where you are in 10 years. Human flows comes from South .... and they prefer your climate more than ours. And your big cities.

Teutone
03-04-2019, 09:53 PM

2,7% muslim, I hope it wont increase and you keep the Russians out too but you still will be a doomed nation if you stay socially liberal

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 09:55 PM
2,7% muslim, I hope it wont increase and you keep the Russians out too but you still will be a doomed nation if you stay socially liberal

For them, it will be either Muslims or Russians. And the funny fact is that the Muslims aren't even the fastest growing group here (Turkish and Moroccan birthrates have been dropping even faster than ours over the course of the 2000s and are even below ours now), Dutch Reformed Christians are. Below that are blacks and those should be sent packing as well.

Kamal900
03-04-2019, 09:59 PM
For them, it will be either Muslims or liberals. And the funny fact is that the Muslims aren't even the fastest growing group here (Turkish and Moroccan birthrates have been dropping even faster than ours over the course of the 2000s and are even below ours now), Dutch Reformed Christians are. Below that are blacks and those should be sent packing as well.

We have a lot of Africans here as well recently(my apartment building is full of them), and - while they're not causing a lot trouble for the locals here - they're pretty alien in terms of race and culture. My father knew a guy, who is an Indian, got mugged by Africans recently when they stole over 1000 AED or 200 Euros from his pockets. Lol, are the European media outlets portraying them as "Syrian" refugees?

Teutone
03-04-2019, 10:00 PM
For them, it will be either Muslims or Russians. And the funny fact is that the Muslims aren't even the fastest growing group here (Turkish and Moroccan birthrates have been dropping even faster than ours over the course of the 2000s and are even below ours now), Dutch Reformed Christians are. Below that are blacks and those should be sent packing as well.

Quite frankly, eastern european immigrants come right after muslims on the worst immigrant scala lol

Finland gotta keep both out

Finnish Swede

Like I said ... you'll come down first. We will follow the rest of Europe.

The Lawspeaker
We have a lot of Africans here as well recently(my apartment building is full of them), and - while they're not causing a lot trouble for the locals here - they're pretty alien in terms of race and culture. My father knew a guy, who is an Indian, got mugged by Africans recently when they stole over 1000 AED or 200 Euros from his pockets. Lol, are the European media outlets portraying them as "Syrian" refugees?

Yup. That's them !

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 10:01 PM
Quite frankly, eastern european immigrants come right after muslims on the worst immigrant scala lol

Finland gotta keep both out

For as far as I am concerned, the term "Untermensch" applies to both groups.

Teutone
03-04-2019, 10:03 PM
For as far as I am concerned, the term "Untermensch" applies to both groups.

lol dude you know no limits hahaha

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 10:04 PM

Do you think that Finns are similar as Swedish? They ain't Germanic.

Teutone
03-04-2019, 10:04 PM
I think we can agree with FS on the Russian issue, I am proud we supported them in the winter war.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 10:06 PM
lol dude you know no limits hahaha

I don't do political correctness. These people are, frankly, beyond any salvation. It must be a racial thing. I don't know, I don't care but I don't want those savages in my country. They can go to Finland and keep FS company for all I care. Maybe the shit libs would learn a thing or two from the "culturally enriching experience" but I doubt they would since they are far too demure, far too lenient, far too careless and far too stupid for their own damn good. Particularly the Swedes, which don't have any balls at all. They must have lost those back at Lutzen.

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 10:07 PM
I think we can agree with FS on the Russian issue, I am proud we supported them in the winter war.

Yeah...as doing nothing.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CceeTNcW4AA1G4z.jpg

Teutone
03-04-2019, 10:10 PM
Yeah...as doing nothing.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CceeTNcW4AA1G4z.jpg

doing nothing? arms supply and even troops

Mannerheim even apologized to Hitler in a letter after switching sides and mentioned how important the logistic help was.

Finnish Swede
I don't do political correctness. These people are, frankly, beyond any salvation. It must be a racial thing. I don't know, I don't care but I don't want those savages in my country. They can go to Finland and keep FS company for all I care. Maybe the shit libs would learn a thing or two from the "culturally enriching experience" but I doubt they would since they are far too demure, far too lenient, far too careless and far too stupid for their own damn good. Particularly the Swedes, which don't have any balls at all. They must have lost those back at Lutzen.

But you will get them. So start to get used on though.

The Lawspeaker
Like I said ... you'll come down first. We will follow the rest of Europe.

I doubt it. You Scandi's don't even have actual conservatives who can put a stop to the Left.

But you will get them. So start to get used on though.
As I said: I doubt it: we have a growing conservative movement and we have the birthrates on our side. No such hope for the feminist North.

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 10:11 PM
doing nothing? arms supply and even troops

Mannerheim even apologized to Hitler in a letter after switching sides and mentioned how important the logistic help was.

You mentioned Winter war, not Continuation War.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 10:12 PM
Do you think that Finns are similar as Swedish? They ain't Germanic.
Mentally ? There clearly is no real difference between the two. Just as red as the Swedes.

Teutone
03-04-2019, 10:14 PM
You mentioned Winter war, not Continuation War.

I can link you a conversation between Hitler and Mannerheim.

https://youtu.be/B8WHyeyItm8

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 10:15 PM
I doubt it. You Scandi's don't even have actual conservatives who can put a stop to the Left.

As I said: I doubt it: we have a growing conservative movement and we have the birthrates on our side. No such hope for the feminist North.

Your birthrate means nothing then you'll get lots of new blood from south. What comes to rest ... we will see. But I hope that. As I said Finland's destiny is linked to Central European destiny. If you fall down, we'll do too ... bit later. But I'm pessimistic. You ain't any kind of Simo Häyhäs.

Teutone
03-04-2019, 10:16 PM
Not a Nationalsocialist but every communist we killed during ww2 was good.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 10:18 PM
Your birthrate means nothing then you'll get lots of new blood from south. What comes to rest ... we will see. But I hope that. As I said Finland's destiny is linked to Central European destiny. If you fall down, we'll do too ... bit later. But I'm pessimistic. You ain't any kind of Simo Häyhäs.

I don't think so: haven't you been paying attention to elections here ? We are going to get fewer and fewer of those migrants since the government is forced to take a tough line. Even today, they told an ISIS fighter to stay where he is and that he isn't welcome in the Netherlands. You know the best thing: he was born a native Dutchman and he is a traitor and even our government would rather see that the Kurds deal with him. Things are changing. We're no longer in 2014, 2015.

Kamal900
03-04-2019, 10:21 PM
I don't think so: haven't you been paying attention to elections here ? We are going to get fewer and fewer of those migrants since the government is forced to take a tough line. Even today, they told an ISIS fighter to stay where he is and that he isn't welcome in the Netherlands. You know the best thing: he was born a native Dutchman and he is a traitor and even our government would rather see that the Kurds deal with him. Things are changing. We're no longer in 2014, 2015.

Which is good for the Netherlands.:thumb001:

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 10:23 PM

Just wait. Some 4 years period means nothing (elections). The living conditions will get worse and worse in south (because of dryness) ... they are coming ... no matter do you want them or not. And they reach you first.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 10:35 PM
Just wait. Some 4 years period means nothing (elections). The living conditions will get worse and worse in south (because of dryness) ... they are coming ... no matter do you want them or not. And they reach you first.

Unlikely as it would trigger a Nexit. The politicians are still not getting there but with Britain gone, the last powers who are against EU centralism are Denmark and the Netherlands and those might be the next to leave.

Finnish Swede
03-04-2019, 10:43 PM
Unlikely as it would trigger a Nexit. The politicians are still not getting there but with Britain gone, the last powers who are against EU centralism are Denmark and the Netherlands and those might be the next to leave.

LOL. Like skinned chickens....

Nope. Smaller countries can get rid of EU only if EU will collapse (Germany and France agrees to end it).

Anyway...I'll need to go bed now. I don't think our opinion differs a lot ... generally speaking ... except what comes to womens' rights incl. abortions.

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2019, 10:49 PM
LOL. Like skinned chickens....

Nope. Smaller countries can get rid of EU only if EU will collapse (Germany and France agrees to end it).

Anyway...I'll need to go bed now. I don't think our opinion differs a lot ... generally speaking ... except what comes to abortions.

They will have no choice if they want to keep their seats. Besides: we have provincial (and thus Senatorial) elections coming up before the months out and European elections in two months. Could be a nice warning. Sweet dreams !

The Lawspeaker
03-05-2019, 02:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il1_eLZpf0A

This guy is much more optimistic than I am.

coolfrenchguy
03-06-2019, 03:54 AM
finally it's a good thing,i mean on the political spectrum the centre right coalition with anti-immigration positions is going on the sens of social conservatism,like in denmark where even the liberals and the center left is waking up adopting new positions on immigration apprently they learn the lesson from their neighbours ,the sweden
in the baltic states the more conservative is lithuania,now estonia had certainly follow the recent events since 2015/2016
but i'am still a bit stucked on some partial aspects of some countries,it's variable but indeed is by far related to my dating objective,i analyze more or less the temperature figure of speech,of the countries but i haven't yet enough data but apprently i have more or less understand than white europeans are dating into their ethnic group
but for coming back on the political i don't think than all the liberals are the same everywhere,Kaja Kallas seems smart,ex eurodeputee,but these small countries haven't a large range of manoeuvre and also i think than they are more realistic, they can't afford immigration,i don't speak of europeans like polls or small euro communities,even you have minus local problems.they are maybe more aware of the toxic ideology of the frankfurt school.

i 'am looking for sites with really sociological researches if your are interrested i have find a few ones for now
https://voxeu.org/columns/topics
unfrotunatly this one i not completly free
https://www.statista.com/
very pro and universitary
https://www.researchgate.net/

Profileid
03-06-2019, 03:58 AM
Heil Hitler

Mingle
03-06-2019, 04:23 AM

Who says that they're not? Based on my observations as a third party, most Dutchmen and Germans tend to be very liberal, even the so-called "conservatives". Most "conservatives" from the Netherlands, Germany, and the UK tend to be like Andy Murray or Geert Wilders. They tend to be conservative on issues relating to Muslims and feminism, but liberal on every other topic. You and Teutone are huge outliers. Coming across hard-line religious people from your region is very rare. Maybe it's more of a Catholic/Protestant thing?

Not sure about that, but isn't SE also similar in that their rural areas are conservative and urban areas liberal?

The Netherlands has a growing birthrate? Maybe cause of migrants so a useless trivia from a White nationalist POV.

The Lawspeaker
03-06-2019, 07:48 AM
Who says that they're not? Based on my observations as a third party, most Dutchmen and Germans tend to be very liberal, even the so-called "conservatives". Most "conservatives" from the Netherlands, Germany, and the UK tend to be like Andy Murray or Geert Wilders. They tend to be conservative on issues relating to Muslims and feminism, but liberal on every other topic. You and Teutone are huge outliers. Coming across hard-line religious people from your region is very rare. Maybe it's more of a Catholic/Protestant thing?
That's because most of you Johnny Foreigners don't venture out beyond the cities. There is a quite a sharp distinction between various regions in the Netherlands: the Veluwe is very conservative, so are most of the islands in the West, the Betuwe and the areas adjacent to Volendam (Catholic), Urk (Protestant), Huizen (Protestant), formerly very traditional areas such as Catholic Hoogland are now being swamped by the ever-expanding cities. Limburg too has a more traditional countryside vs. a relatively liberal city (Maastricht) but that's where Wilders gets his votes from. The way the Dutch voting system works is that it benefits the cities in mainly Holland and Utrecht and works at the detriment of the rest of the country. Now on to Holland and the urban areas: that's where you'll find the "conservatives" that you mentioned.

Not sure about that, but isn't SE also similar in that their rural areas are conservative and urban areas liberal?
SE is weird in that respect that they would highly liberal areas (mostly formed because the Left took up the semi-nationalist mantle in separatist regions such as the Bask Country or Catalonia) vs. the more traditional (unionist) rest of the country. In the case of Italy, it's Tuscany that's the hot bed of leftism.

The Netherlands has a growing birthrate? Maybe cause of migrants so a useless trivia from a White nationalist POV.
It's fastest growing group is actually the Bible Belt. Soon we'll be a Prot nation (yuck)

The Lawspeaker
03-06-2019, 07:50 AM
Heil Hitler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NnognNifY0

Finnish Swede
04-07-2019, 07:18 PM
Positive news from Estonia. It seems like that the right wing party EKRE is rising to new government.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-estonia-politics-government/three-estonian-parties-including-far-right-ekre-agree-on-coalition-plan-idUSKCN1RI0F0

EKRE has gotten two issues to new government platform.

1.) There will be referendum about status of marriage (in 2 years) ... will it consider only ''union'' between woman and man.
2.) Estonia will not agree to accept EU's quota refugees.

Saskatchewanderer
04-25-2019, 10:36 AM
So what ended up being the new coalition, Centre, EKRE and Isamaa?