PDA

View Full Version : Twat...

MarcvSS
03-10-2009, 02:19 AM
Twat...

What does this frase mean to you?

For me its saying some-ones being just silly... For others it means your an uther and complete idiot...

I got some replies from members saying they really liked me using this word constantly, some take it as a major insult...

Well listen up you Twats... Don't just look at the word. Look at the bleeding way its used and then go have a fit when it strikes you...

I just wanted to see where this thread would lead, to be honoust.

If I'm out of line here, then eat my shorts you wanking Twats...(Just kidding)...:D

Jägerstaffel
03-10-2009, 02:20 AM
Twat...

What does this frase mean to you?

For me its saying some-ones being just silly... For others it means your an uther and complete idiot...

I got some replies from members saying they really liked me using this word constantly, some take it as a major insult...

Well listen up you Twats... Don't just look at the word. Look at the bleeding way its used and then go have a fit when it strikes you...

I just wanted to see where this thread would lead, to be honoust.

If I'm out of line here, then eat my shorts you wanking Twats...(Just kidding)...:D

Haha, I wasn't sure you'd actually make this thread.

Twat is a fun word to use. But cvnt carries much more weight.

Electronic God-Man
03-10-2009, 02:21 AM
Twat means cunt, you know pussy, muff, snatch, etc.

That's what I think of anyhow...

Gooding
03-10-2009, 02:33 AM
Appetizer?:D

coldielox
03-10-2009, 02:36 AM
lol....

Fortis in Arduis
03-10-2009, 07:25 AM
TWAT

Like a Night Club in the morning, you’re the bitter end.
Like a recently disinfected shit-house, you’re clean round the bend.
You give me the horrors
too bad to be true
All of my tomorrow’s
are lousy coz of you.
You put the Shat in Shatter
Put the Pain in Spain
Your germs are splattered about
Your face is just a stain

You’re certainly no raver, commonly known as a drag.
Do us all a favour, here... wear this polythene bag.

You’re like a dose of scabies,
I’ve got you under my skin.
You make life a fairy tale... Grimm!

People mention murder, the moment you arrive.
I’d consider killing you if I thought you were alive.
You’ve got this slippery quality,
it makes me think of phlegm,
and a dual personality
I hate both of them.

Your bad breath, vamps disease, destruction, and decay.
Please, please, please, please, take yourself away.
Like a death a birthday party,
you ruin all the fun.
Like a sucked and spat our smartie,
you’re no use to anyone.
Like the shadow of the guillotine
on a dead consumptive’s face.
Speaking as an outsider,
what do you think of the human race

You went to a progressive psychiatrist.
He recommended suicide...
before scratching your bad name off his list,
and pointing the way outside.

You hear laughter breaking through, it makes you want to fart.
You’re heading for a breakdown,
better pull yourself apart.

Your dirty name gets passed about when something goes amiss.
Your attitudes are platitudes,
just make me wanna piss.

What kind of creature bore you
Was is some kind of bat
They can’t find a good word for you,
but I can...

TWAT.

A friend and I also have another word:

Twunt.

Made from twat and another word. Clever... ;)

HawkR
03-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Well, considering the excessive use of this word from you KCV; I don't actually see any harm in it, but I understand some people can be offended if they're having a bad day.

Me myself, I can't say it troubles me much:p

Treffie
03-10-2009, 09:09 AM
It depends in which way it is used (the word twat, not a twat itself), it can be used in a friendly manner amongst friends or as an expletive towards someone who has annoyed you, it's down to circumstances. Whatever way it's used, it still has the same meaning as the word c***, which seems much more taboo here in the UK.

Sol Invictus
03-10-2009, 09:11 AM
twat twat twat twat twat twat twat twat twat twat twat twat twat twat

Sol Invictus
03-10-2009, 09:17 AM
Well listen up you Twats...

http://i43.tinypic.com/2i137l4.jpg

Vulpix
03-10-2009, 12:20 PM
:rolleyes2::sleep:

Thorum
03-10-2009, 12:36 PM
In our area, twat could be equated with saying asshole. Not saying an asshole is the same as a twat, mind you. (Heavens no, let's not get biology mixed up in this!! :p)

Just that calling someone a twat is like calling them an asshole. Hmm...........Interesting, no?

Absinthe
03-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Well, that's not the kind of stuff they tought us in English literature, if ya know what I mean :D

But whenever I hear the word "twat", I am thinking of twit, dimwit, dumbass...that sort of thing. :p

MarcvSS
03-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Well, that's not the kind of stuff they tought us in English literature, if ya know what I mean :D

But whenever I hear the word "twat", I am thinking of twit, dimwit, dumbass...that sort of thing. :pMy thoughts exacltly...

MarcvSS
03-10-2009, 02:36 PM
twat twat twat twat twat twat twat twat twat twat twat twat twat twat
Stop calling yourself names you twat.:D

coldielox
03-10-2009, 02:41 PM
where im from twat can be taken 2 different ways.. either a womans personal space.. or a complete moron

Skandi
03-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Where I'm from;
twat = total and utter idiot behaving in an unacceptable way =insulting
twit would be someone behaving stupidly = friendly

Loki
03-10-2009, 03:02 PM
I don't understand why the female body is seen as something negative, and used as swearwords. ;) It should be used as a compliment. :D

SuuT
03-10-2009, 03:07 PM
Means a Vagina, dude. All else is superfluous, in so far as all other synonyms are that.

Allenson
03-10-2009, 03:40 PM
I think that it's funny that in Britain, a fanny is a women's vagina where here in America, a fanny is anyone's (regardless of gender) ass.....

Lady L
03-10-2009, 03:47 PM
This thread sure is getting interesting :D :pop2:

HawkR
03-10-2009, 04:58 PM
I think that it's funny that in Britain, a fanny is a women's vagina where here in America, a fanny is anyone's (regardless of gender) ass.....

Gates of heaven and glory hole:p

coldielox
03-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Fanny packs ftw!!!

Allenson
03-10-2009, 06:08 PM
LOL, two birds with one stone.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_azorGkCtHTo/RzzDbhfPFOI/AAAAAAAAAHM/kdgsCnSf5K8/s320/fanny1.jpg

Treffie
03-10-2009, 06:36 PM
In the UK we call Fanny Packs - Bum Bags, sounds like something you'd use after a cilostome.:)

SPQR
03-10-2009, 09:30 PM
Twat means cunt, you know pussy, muff, snatch, etc.

That's what I think of anyhow...

Same, I prefer cunt.

Loki
03-10-2009, 10:37 PM
Same, I prefer cunt.

I prefer beer.

Barreldriver
03-10-2009, 10:39 PM
bum bags = awesome!

Addergebroed
03-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Now playing: Guns N' Roses - There Was A Time

Birka
03-10-2009, 11:11 PM
The twat is not that far from the taint.

coldielox
03-10-2009, 11:14 PM
srsly... 3 pages over a 4 letter word?

Addergebroed
03-10-2009, 11:16 PM
srsly... 3 pages over a 4 letter word?

Four pages by now! ;)

Treffie
03-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Same, I prefer cunt.

I prefer c*** ;)

coldielox
03-10-2009, 11:23 PM
are we now saying what we prefer to call the va jay jay?
or names similar to twat that we use for iiot?

Frigga
03-11-2009, 01:43 AM
About three years ago, I came up with a word phrase that I'm quite proud of:

Twit Twat.

Maybe I give myself too much credit! ;)

Electronic God-Man
03-11-2009, 02:03 AM

Really!?!?!?! Wow, that's weird. I'm glad somebody mentioned that. It could help to know this in the future.

Electronic God-Man
03-11-2009, 02:09 AM
The twat is not that far from the taint.

In my experience, women don't have much of anything that could be called a taint. I mean,

the twat.....the ass.
---------^
This is about the space between. Even less really. :D

EDIT: Damn, spacing isn't working out...

Ulf
03-11-2009, 02:13 AM
I should know better than to enter a thread called twat while eating... damnit.

Beorn
03-11-2009, 02:16 AM
Really!?!?!?! Wow, that's weird. I'm glad somebody mentioned that. It could help to know this in the future.

It could well save the US and UK from a potential diplomatic crisis.

An American wife of the ambassador in England could well ask you to scratch her fanny as her hands are full of cake and champagne, and you would know to not , and I repeat, NOT scratch that itch on the camel toe up front.

It could be argued that you may wander upon a distressed American lady who's hands are tied up.
Without a tool to cut the rope, she may say, "Dip your fingers into my fanny pack", and... well! We all know what happens to men who disobey women's orders.

Back on thread then.... Twat: A word reserved for one who really should possess one and rarely gets one.

Electronic God-Man
03-11-2009, 02:22 AM
I could also imagine a British girl saying "Put it in my fanny" and well...things could go very badly.

coldielox
03-11-2009, 02:25 AM
oh my word.. i cant stop gigling.. HA

Beorn
03-11-2009, 02:27 AM
I could also imagine a British girl saying "Put it in my fanny" and well...things could go very badly.

Indeed! :sad:

Osweo
03-11-2009, 02:32 AM

Nobody actually uses it in that sense any more, do they? Quite old fashioned now, I thought?

Electronic God-Man
03-11-2009, 02:37 AM
Nobody actually uses it in that sense any more, do they? Quite old fashioned now, I thought?

Would an American girl say that and mean in her ass? No, they wouldn't say fanny then. We rarely use the term "fanny" anyhow and if we do it means more specifically the buttocks.

Would a British girl say that and mean it to be in her vagina? I wouldn't know, but if I heard one say "put it in my fanny" I would definitely think she was referring to anal sex. Previous to this, when I didn't know that Brits didn't mean ass when they said fanny, I could have imagined someone saying such a thing.

Sol Invictus
03-11-2009, 02:41 AM
This thread is full of win and fail.

coldielox
03-11-2009, 02:44 AM
Would an American girl say that and mean in her ass? No, they wouldn't say fanny then. We rarely use the term "fanny" anyhow and if we do it means more specifically the buttocks.

Would a British girl say that and mean it to be in her vagina? I wouldn't know, but if I heard one say "put it in my fanny" I would definitely think she was referring to anal sex. Previous to this, when I didn't know that Brits didn't mean ass when they said fanny, I could have imagined someone saying such a thing.

srsly.. if a woman comes up to you and says all hot and steamy " i want you to stick it in my fanny baby" ... please srsly, would you not laugh? i mean if a guy told me that.. id be ballin, id actually have a hard time breathing from laughin so hard!!!

Ulf
03-11-2009, 02:44 AM
This thread is full of win and fail.

And AIDS.

Ulf
03-11-2009, 02:45 AM
srsly.. if a woman comes up to you and says all hot and steamy " i want you to stick it in my fanny baby" ... please srsly, would you not laugh? i mean if a guy told me that.. id be ballin, id actually have a hard time breathing from laughin so hard!!!

Don't laugh, that's the only way I can get aroused.

Beorn
03-11-2009, 02:50 AM
srsly.. if a woman comes up to you and says all hot and steamy " i want you to stick it in my fanny baby" ... please srsly, would you not laugh?

I would down my pint and grab the coats and hurry off in the direction of somewhere quiet.

Phew! I need to sit down.

Electronic God-Man
03-11-2009, 02:51 AM

If some English girl were to say "Oh baby, I want it in my fanny." I wouldn't laugh. English people say all sorts of funny things. I would just think it was another curiousity among many.

And when's the last time a guy asked you to stick anything up his ass? :eek:

Beorn
03-11-2009, 02:53 AM
And when's the last time a guy asked you to stick anything up his ass? :eek:

I bet the answer involves France. They are always sticking things up there.

Psychonaut
03-11-2009, 03:48 AM
I bet the answer involves France. They are always sticking things up there.

You mean when we're planting our "flagpoles" into English "soil"? ;)

Sol Invictus
03-11-2009, 04:09 AM
Twat.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2njd3kg.jpg

coldielox
03-11-2009, 04:43 AM
... i meant IF I WAS A GUY!!!! goodness...