PDA

View Full Version : Do I pass in all India?

Borealis
03-07-2019, 03:25 AM
Or are there some places where I would be perceived as a nonlocal? This is excluding the Mongoloid east of course.

Dna8
03-07-2019, 03:29 AM
From memory of your aesthetic, you pass best in Central India (then tending North and West)

+ the North East

Borealis
03-07-2019, 03:32 AM
From memory of your aesthetic, you pass best in Central India (then tending North and West)

+ the North East

Are you familiar with the looks of each region?

Dna8
03-07-2019, 03:35 AM
Are you familiar with the looks of each region?

My understanding:

Aesthetic zones of India:

NW
NE
Central
Southern
Deep South (Andamanesque)

lameduck
03-07-2019, 04:25 AM
yes you can fit in all large cities of india like delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad etc

Borealis
03-07-2019, 04:29 AM
yes you can fit in all large cities of india like delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad etc

What about in rural areas.

Zuh
03-07-2019, 04:30 AM
You pass in Mexico too tbh.

Borealis
03-07-2019, 04:38 AM
You pass in Mexico too tbh.

Really? Interesting..what part? I know Mexico is diverse there are some areas with more native population, others with more European. Most Mexicans I have seen here look different to me but again all of Latin America is diverse.

Purohit ji
03-07-2019, 04:42 AM
Post or send pic

Zuh
03-07-2019, 04:47 AM
Really? Interesting..what part? I know Mexico is diverse there are some areas with more native population, others with more European. Most Mexicans I have seen here look different to me but again all of Latin America is diverse.

The mexican diversity is very strong inside of Mexico than in the U.S for example you can be in Mexico and see Mexicans looking no different than Northern Europeans or Arabs or even Indians Pakistanis Punjabis etc .

Mexican diaspora in U.S is more typical mestizo for example I'm full mexican and if I say one of my parents is white american and other mexican is passable since I look no different than Jessica Alba in terms of euro/amerind.

Dna8
03-07-2019, 04:48 AM
The OP has killer cheekbones, IIRC

Borealis
03-07-2019, 04:55 AM
The mexican diversity is very strong inside of Mexico than in the U.S for example you can be in Mexico and see Mexicans looking no different than Northern Europeans or Arabs or even Indians Pakistanis Punjabis etc .

Mexican diaspora in U.S is more typical mestizo for example I'm full mexican and if I say one of my parents is white american and other mexican is passable since I look no different than Jessica Alba in terms of euro/amerind.

Makes sense. I would see myself passing in more native and triracial areas of latin america mainly.

Zuh
03-07-2019, 04:58 AM
Makes sense. I would see myself passing in more native and triracial areas of latin america mainly.

Not really if you were mexican i would classify you as 50-60% Euro only your long hair makes you stand out a bit though.

Thambi
03-07-2019, 04:58 AM
yes you can pass in all of india except for northeast (excluding Assam).

Dna8
03-07-2019, 04:59 AM
OP's face looks a bit like Indian version of young Arnie.

HelloGuys
03-07-2019, 04:59 AM
idk how you look, so I cannot answer...

Borealis
03-07-2019, 05:01 AM
yes you can pass in all of india except for northeast (excluding Assam).
Which regions are best and worst?

OP's face looks a bit like Indian version of young Arnie.

Never gotten that before, but thanks :thumb001:

Dna8
03-07-2019, 05:02 AM

You have a strong face like young Arnie: masculine, but with killer cheek bones

Dna8
03-07-2019, 05:07 AM
Imagine an Indic version of the face below (OP is also solidly built (but not like Arnie, no offence)):

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/83/ae/5183aeb6f1815ceacc08011516fe8769.jpg

Borealis
03-07-2019, 05:13 AM
Post or send pic

Did you see.

Thambi
03-07-2019, 05:34 AM
Which regions are best and worst?

Best - UP
Worst- Assam

Purohit ji
03-08-2019, 06:19 PM
I have seen you look among east up uppercaste and muslims

JohnSmith
03-09-2019, 12:20 AM
I have no idea but I would think you would pass pretty well. I had a Paki friend in college and I remember him saying most people in Pakistan/India can tell if your not from there based on if you are overweight or not.

JohnSmith
03-09-2019, 12:21 AM
I have seen you look among east up uppercaste and muslims

Is there a difference among looks for different castes?

Borealis
03-09-2019, 12:24 AM
I have no idea but I would think you would pass pretty well. I had a Paki friend in college and I remember him saying most people in Pakistan/India can tell if your not from there based on if you are overweight or not.

I'm fat?

JohnSmith
03-09-2019, 12:26 AM
I'm fat?

IDK, I suppose most people are not too fat in India.

Morena
03-09-2019, 02:36 AM
I'm fat?

No >.<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borealis
03-09-2019, 02:40 AM
No >.<

I am not sure what he meant by that

Morena
03-09-2019, 02:59 AM
I am not sure what he meant by that

Maybe thick or robust? You don’t have that very skinny look or chubby look Indians who grew up in India have.

Borealis
03-09-2019, 03:00 AM
Maybe thick or robust? You don’t have that very skinny look or chubby look Indians who grew up in India have.

Yeah but he was implying I do pass there very well for that reason, which is why it's confusing :confused:

Purohit ji
03-09-2019, 03:38 AM
Is there a difference among looks for different castes?

Huge difference for me but you can't see

Borealis
03-09-2019, 03:39 AM

can i pass as jat

JohnSmith
03-09-2019, 03:52 AM

I do not know much but I am obsessed with Indian culture. I want to go there and visit. I think the caste system was such an interesting system and i know it has roots among the Indo-Aryan and Hindu peoples in India. I also see Indians and Anglo-Saxons as being the same root of the Indo-Ayran/European peoples that created the languages we speak and the culture we follow. Much of it started in India. India has such a rich history it is something to be very proud of.

Borealis
03-09-2019, 03:55 AM
I do not know much but I am obsessed with Indian culture. I want to go there and visit. I think the caste system was such an interesting system and i know it has roots among the Indo-Aryan and Hindu peoples in India. I also see Indians and Anglo-Saxons as being the same root of the Indo-Ayran/European peoples that created the languages we speak and the culture we follow. Much of it started in India. India has such a rich history it is something to be very proud of.

Indo-European languages came from the Eurasian steppe. The ones which arrived in India were proto-Nordics and they established a brutal caste system to maintain racial purity(as much as they could). The natives were put at the bottom while the top were admixed with these Europeans.

JohnSmith
03-09-2019, 04:03 AM
Indo-European languages came from the Eurasian steppe. The ones which arrived in India were proto-Nordics and they established a brutal caste system to maintain racial purity(as much as they could). The natives were put at the bottom while the top were admixed with these Europeans.

They all came from somewhere and are related to some extent. How do we really know that the migrants imposed a caste system for racial purity?

Borealis
03-09-2019, 04:09 AM
They all came from somewhere and are related to some extent. How do we really know that the migrants imposed a caste system for racial purity?

Well it is not easy to say for sure how it came to be but some have theorized, and that will be my theory until/if further evidence contradicts it, but we already see an extremely rigid caste system where people have not married across for centuries+the fact that the upper castes have more European admixture, in many cases as much as 20%!

And thinking about it logically, if you were blonde haired, blue eyed, and tall living at that time, and you arrived upon a very dark skinned and short race of people, your instinct would be to think you are superior somehow. That's how people think.

JohnSmith
03-09-2019, 04:14 AM
Well it is not easy to say for sure how it came to be but some have theorized, and that will be my theory until/if further evidence contradicts it, but we already see an extremely rigid caste system where people have not married across for centuries+the fact that the upper castes have more European admixture, in many cases as much as 20%!

And thinking about it logically, if you were blonde haired, blue eyed, and tall living at that time, and you arrived upon a very dark skinned and short race of people, your instinct would be to think you are superior somehow. That's how people think.

But why just India? There are dark and short people from Turkey all the way to India. Is there are evidence of such a system in places like Iran or Afghanistan.

Borealis
03-09-2019, 04:18 AM
But why just India? There are dark and short people from Turkey all the way to India. Is there are evidence of such a system in places like Iran or Afghanistan.

No, and those people living there were much darker and different featured than other races, and also their culture was also very different.

JohnSmith
03-09-2019, 04:23 AM
No, and those people living there were much darker and different featured than other races, and also their culture was also very different.

It is also interesting and amazing how large India's population is. If you wanted one person to represent the world it would be a person that is a cross between South Asian and East Asian.

Borealis
03-09-2019, 04:24 AM
It is also interesting and amazing how large India's population is. If you wanted one person to represent the world it would be a person that is a cross between South Asian and East Asian.

Large and fertile land led to an accumulation over many years

lonewolfcypriot
03-09-2019, 04:26 AM
we need to see a picture first

JohnSmith
03-09-2019, 04:27 AM
This picture says a lot. It makes me think that in thousands or millions of years we will look more like the stories you hear of grey aliens. There are theories that aliens that people say are visiting earth are not aliens at all but humans from the future. Very interesting concept.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--s6aOB_rD--/c_fill,f_auto,fl_progressive,g_center,h_675,pg_1,q _80,w_1200/18mh4dz9qlooxjpg.jpg

Bandesha
03-09-2019, 05:16 AM
you can pass as punjabi

Borealis
03-09-2019, 05:17 AM
you can pass as punjabi

They have a big range and a diverse, what kind specifically

Dna8
03-09-2019, 06:08 AM
I am of course not familiar with the intricacies of South Asian aesthetics.. but if I were shown a photo of you and asked to guess if you were Hindu or Muslim, I would guess Muslim.

Purohit ji
03-09-2019, 10:48 AM
can i pass as jat

Yes

Bandesha
03-10-2019, 08:43 AM
They have a big range and a diverse, what kind specifically

general kind