PDA

View Full Version : Somalis

Jamt
06-02-2011, 06:50 PM
I don't know what the are demonstrating, maybe a radio or a car. I feel filthy and abused watching, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_FZiRQ82qs&feature=topvideos_education

Efim45
06-02-2011, 06:57 PM
I live in Minnesota, there is a large amount of somalis here. If I go to the biggest mall in America, the "Mall of America": It's funny, since there are no Americans working there. On my monthly visits, I see people from all around America, especially from rural areas, grimacing at the first site of the creatures that operate the rides and most likely thinking, "What has happened to our America?"
*This relates because there is a fairly large Swedish diaspora here in Minnesota

Smaland
06-02-2011, 07:15 PM
There are also people of Swedish descent in Wisconsin, the state where my mother was born. Her mother came from Sweden to the U.S. in the late 1870's, when she was 2 years old.

Eldritch
06-02-2011, 07:19 PM
The newscaster looks high on khat, who would have guessed? :rolleyes2:

Max
06-02-2011, 07:42 PM
What do the signs say? I bet it's "Stop Racism" or something like that. How cliché:coffee:

Karl der Große
06-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Here generally immigrants hate the natives though :D http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28167

Max
06-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Well in Russia this is a common occurrence \/
3ybxLgjuLyM
nBV3E8CnBew

A strong Russian/Slavic nationalist movement is a good thing imo and is long overdue.If these groups didn't exist then all of central Asia would make Russia it's home. I just think they should put down the Nazi symbols and tone down the violence just a tad bit:ohwell:. They may not be Russia's brightest children but they do the dirty work of keeping the streets clean of protest like the one above from Sweden. I see a lot of groups like these in the North-Western parts of the US as well. My only hope is that they actually care about preserving their homeland and not just beating up immigrants for fun.

Jamt
06-02-2011, 09:27 PM
A strong Russian/Slavic nationalist movement is a good thing imo and is long overdue.If these groups didn't exist then all of central Asia would make Russia it's home. I just think they should put down the Nazi symbols and tone down the violence just a tad bit:ohwell:. They may not be Russia's brightest children but they do the dirty work of keeping the streets clean of protest like the one above from Sweden. I see a lot of groups like these in the North-Western parts of the US as well. My only hope is that they actually care about preserving their homeland and not just beating up immigrants for fun.

I am glad you don't approve of mindless violence. Groups like skinheads and neonazis has don more to prevent opposition against mass immigration and globalisation than any MSM or left wing force in Sweden and Western Europa. People are simply repulsed by them and side with the left and liberals.

Birka
06-03-2011, 02:30 AM
The newscaster looks high on khat, who would have guessed? :rolleyes2:

He kind of reminds me of a Star Wars character.

Hellenic-Saxon
06-03-2011, 03:01 AM
I am glad you don't approve of mindless violence. Groups like skinheads and neonazis has don more to prevent opposition against mass immigration and globalisation than any MSM or left wing force in Sweden and Western Europa. People are simply repulsed by them and side with the left and liberals.

It's because the Jewish propaganda has completely destroyed any sort of pro-white movement and use their media power to make Nazis look like the epitome of evil, when that of course is not true and people must realize this. I can guarantee you that many modern "skinhead" and "KKK" groups are governmental organizations that go out on the streets and try to make "white pride" look as bad as possible. These idiots ruin it for the rest of the normal Nazis. Every since George Lincoln Rockwell gave them a scare, the media and government have been sure to completely tarnish the white pride image.

As for the OP, get these filthy bawbags out of Sweden! It's funny how the immigrants come to first world European nations from third world hell holes and then somehow expect us to just bow-down to them and pay for everything they want. They complain and act like their life sucks.. Well if they don't like it, then move back!

Oreka Bailoak
06-03-2011, 04:05 AM
It's because the Jewish propaganda has completely destroyed any sort of pro-white movement
No it's liberal propaganda and not "Jewish propaganda" because people of all races have destroyed pride in European heritage. Liberals of all races exist.

What you said is the exact language that the liberals want you to use because the moment you use the word "Jewish propaganda" it immediately discredits your argument for 99% of people who don't view race as important but rather personal actions in decision making. Our society doesn't think collective but individualistic- and you have to speak in language that society will understand.

use their media power to make Nazis look like the epitome of evil, when that of course is not true and people must realize this.
Many Nazis of the distant past were extremely good people with high moral values- I've read too many books on world war two and I know this (and also some weren't). But the Nazis of today either believe in conspiracy theories, or are very cold morally. After the holocaust the idea of Nazism has been nailed in its coffin until the end of time.

These idiots ruin it for the rest of the normal Nazis.
^The normal Nazis? Nazism as a political movement has no future ever again. No normal people would jump on a ship that sank 65 years ago.

Well if they don't like it, then move back!
Why would they? Their native lands are 100 times worse than Sweden.
Also they're never going to leave Sweden because Sweden is politically weak. There is no way that the modern Swedish people will vote to deport recent immigrants ever- it's not in their liberal character. This is the path for the foreseeable future. Hopefully they halt immigration soon to protect the Swedish identity.

I personally think it's over, it's just too late to protect Swedish identity long term because their society is to weak. It'll probably be multicultural / multiracial forever more.

Max
06-03-2011, 07:38 AM

It's a different situation in Russia. Most Russians want to stop immigration completely and even deport foreigners from Central Asia and the Caucasus but believe it or not, we don't really have fair elections:ohwell: This generation of skinheads are just kids who feel powerless and betrayed by the government. The older generation see them as cultureless criminals who worship an ideology that nearly destroyed their homeland and want absolutely nothing to do with them. I don't want the streets of Russia to be patrolled by thugs who pummel non-ethnic Russians but I also don't want all of central Asia to move in either. Which is the lesser of two evils here? Or is there a grey area? Need to see how the next few years play out.

I don't think all is lost for Europe. Sooner or later people will wake up but it will probably take a crime so heinous that not even the most liberal European can turn a blind eye. Just a matter of time :coffee:

billErobreren
06-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Sick, Couldn't finish it *shivers* even their Swedish sounds like shit. Well in my experience Somalis are some of the most annoying, whiniest & stubborn jackasses I ever came across granted they're black so that's like genetic to them

billErobreren
06-03-2011, 09:53 AM
What do the signs say? I bet it's "Stop Racism" or something like that. How cliché:coffee:

Most of them say(the ones I could read anyways coz those bastards wouldn't shut up or stop swinging the damn things:mad:) "Right way to Allah", "Stop the Eviction", "Think of the Children" & all that crap I'm guessing either they can't pay rent, get jobs or being nuisances hence their eviction:shrug: & they're playing the race or card or whatever their limited brain capacity allows them to play. so yes still cliche

Aces High
06-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Somalis...otherwise known as Teeth on a stick.

Eldritch
06-07-2011, 12:07 PM
A related YT video:

zN32eCzIv1U

"We don't want some house with just three rooms, we want one with as many as mommy says".

Oh when will this horrible oppression and egregious human rights violations cease? :pray:

sturmwalkure
01-21-2012, 06:12 PM
Somalis are the lowest of the low... their presence in our nations is like that of a parasite on a dog.. no they are parasites. Exceptionally loud and annoying parasites... they should fuck off back to their shithole of Somalia.