PDA

View Full Version : Swedish woman raped in Turkish resort: report

poiuytrewq0987
06-03-2011, 02:13 AM
The woman, who returned to Sweden yesterday was staying in the popular resort of Antalya when the attack happened.

"We know about the case and we are in contact with the relevant authorities, though we have not found out much more than that yet," Swedish foreign ministry spokesperson Teo Zetterman told the Aftonbladet newspaper.

Following a night out, the Swedish teen and her friends decided to share a taxi with a man who worked at the hotel where they were staying.

After the friends returned to their own rooms, the 18-year-old stayed behind chatting alone with the man.

She was then apparently forced into a van and driven away before being repeatedly assaulted.

Her attacker then allegedly drove her to a nearby harbour and once again subjected her to further attacks.

Eventually she managed to return to her hotel to find help and reported the incident to police.

"She was so clearly in shock, but she could identify the offender," a woman who helped the 18-year-old report the attack told the newspaper.

The Turkish police have confirmed that a 25-year-old man who works at the hotel was arrested shortly afterwards on suspicion of rape (http://www.thelocal.se/tag/rape).

http://www.thelocal.se/34144/20110602/

SwordoftheVistula
06-03-2011, 03:08 AM
Another victim of multicult brainwashing. It's stupid for a girl to hang out alone at night with a Turkish cab driver, but then how was she to know better given what western society teaches kids these days. Also, what kind of parents let a teenage girl go off to a country like Turkey alone or only with friends her age?

The Ripper
06-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Another victim of multicult brainwashing. It's stupid for a girl to hang out alone at night with a Turkish cab driver, but then how was she to know better given what western society teaches kids these days. Also, what kind of parents let a teenage girl go off to a country like Turkey alone or only with friends her age?

Its nothing strange to allow your adult child to travel.

Boudica
06-03-2011, 03:24 AM
I hope they find the piece of shit and castrate him.

Debaser11
06-03-2011, 03:24 AM
Virtually every woman in Western society is vulnerable these days. I can't imagine being the parent of a young girl and instilling in her that it's okay to go to a country like Turkey where women with Swedish phenotypes are harassed. Such harassment is pretty much a given. A rape should never be shocking given the lack of control non-white savages have over themselves. But, it's as Sword said.

Debaser11
06-03-2011, 03:26 AM

It's strange that a girl is raised to be so utterly clueless about the dangers of traveling.

Do you want us to blame it on her upbringing or would you rather I just attribute it to female gullibility/ignorance in general? It's either one or the other. By agreeing with Sword's sentiments, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. Her lack of judgment is apalling.

Hess
06-03-2011, 03:32 AM
Virtually every woman in Western society is vulnerable these days. I can't imagine being the parent of a young girl and instilling in her that it's okay to go to a country like Turkey where women with Swedish phenotypes are harassed. Such harassment is pretty much a given. A rape should never be shocking given the lack of control non-white savages have over themselves. But, it's as Sword said.

Having to admit that in middle eastern countries white women are more likely to be raped is something no liberal can do, and rightly so- that would shatter the very core of their ideology, which is that all races are equal and the same

Debaser11
06-03-2011, 03:39 AM
Having to admit that in middle eastern countries white women are more likely to be raped is something no liberal can do, and rightly so- that would shatter the very core of their ideology, which is that all races are equal and the same

I actually had a couple of aging, liberal (but well-meaning) white female friends. Both had blond hair. Very few white men would give them the time of day. (Well, that's not entirely true but they were not perfect.) Yet, they'd travel to places like Dubai and Egypt and get swarmed by non-whites. Some even flew great distances to visit them in Asia (where I lived at the time). At the time, I was too brainwashed myself to protest too much. In hindsight, it creeps me out to think about the stories of "adulation" and "worship" they told me about that came from all these men when they traveled to such places. They can both consider themselves extremely lucky.

Though there was one occasion where I remember this disgusting non-white hitting on one of these women and I had to play the role of boyfriend to get him to stop. He was using disgustingly coarse language toward her. I didn't make any connections between his outward behavior and his inner racial savagery. Undoubtedly, like the girl in this scenario, I was taught to "love everyone" by an emotionally charged indoctrination...err education system. Of course, I don't have to worry about being raped like the unfortunate victim or my friends do (even if they are hopelessly oblivious to the real dangers to this day--one of them went to watch the World Cup in South Africa). In that respect, depriving them of such knowledge is actually anti-woman.

SwordoftheVistula
06-03-2011, 05:46 AM

Not really an adult, only 18, probably just finished school. And this is to a third world country, Turkey. Almost certainly the parents paid for this trip. Stupid parents, could have prevented this if they had any sense, but we are now probably getting to the point where the parents as well as child were raised 100% immersed in multicult ideology, especially in a place like Sweden.

Debaser11
06-03-2011, 05:54 AM
^ Right. It's now to the point where the disgusting baby-boomer generation, which brought us every form of degeneracy imaginable, are grandparents. Not a lot of wisdom from those people, unfortunately.

Smaland
06-03-2011, 06:01 AM
Death is the Scriptural penalty for rape.

Aces High
06-03-2011, 06:18 AM
They probably took a holiday in Turkey under the misguided assumption that it was just one of many desirable destinations in the med....Greece...Italy...Spain...etc.
Mainly because the Turkish tourist board does such a good job of promoting it as such.

The reality is that Turkey is a heaving third world shithole,of the highest order,and im surprised travel agencies dont hand out leaflets describing the place as it really is.

Although having been there myself its sort of an ongoing joke amongst people who have travelled there to describe Turkey in the most pleasent terms to people enquiring about visiting there.

"Ah beautifull place....clean and friendly.....dont forget to try the food"....etc

Blossom
06-03-2011, 06:38 AM
Ok..I got friends who went to Thailand and Turkey...but no girls alone. Huh. I, personally, love travel but I wouldnt go Turkey alone with my girl-friends. Cmon everyone knows its sick, mostly when you get off Europe..all alone. I dont know if the parents or her, but this was a stupid swede, sorry.

Chatting with a turkish all alone at night? I gotta say she has been looking for the danger, sorry.

Agrippa
06-03-2011, 08:16 AM
I travelled that age too without older people around and think this is something which could have happened almost everywhere and it is only the perpetrator to blame, unless she behaved very provocative, what I don't assume right now.

There are such rapists around in every region. I don't like Turks too much, but I think it is no stretch of imagination that this was an individual crime and should be seen as such.

The Ripper
06-03-2011, 08:25 AM
It's strange that a girl is raised to be so utterly clueless about the dangers of traveling.

Do you want us to blame it on her upbringing or would you rather I just attribute it to female gullibility/ignorance in general? It's either one or the other. By agreeing with Sword's sentiments, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. Her lack of judgment is apalling.

I don't know anything about her upbringing. I think the most guilty party is the rapist. Surely naivety on part of the girl played a role. But my only point was that its nothing strange for people of her age to travel without parental supervision. In fact, its the normal thing to do in Europe.

and im surprised travel agencies dont hand out leaflets describing the place as it really is.

"Don't go, its shit" ? :rolleyes: :D

Debaser11
06-03-2011, 08:29 AM
I don't know anything about her upbringing. I think the most guilty party is the rapist.

Well, certainly.

Surely naivety on part of the girl played a role. But my only point was that its nothing strange for people of her age to travel without parental supervision. In fact, its the normal thing to do in Europe.

I've been to quite a few countries worse off or about on par with Turkey. The vast majority of travelers (European and continental alike) had at least some male travelers with them for obvious reasons.

The Ripper
06-03-2011, 08:32 AM
I've been to quite a few countries worse off or about on par with Turkey. The vast majority of travelers (European and continental alike) had at least some male travelers with them for obvious reasons.

Do we have reason to believe that there were no male travelers in the same group?

Blossom
06-03-2011, 08:35 AM
I either know nothing about the girl's behaviour or so...but I know a bunch of girls who went Turkey all alone, about the same age 18-19, and acted like flirty flirt in bars and hotel...so I wouldnt deny she has been an innocent one.

Of course the bastard should get his eggs ripped off his body but still, the swede was pretty naive and bit of stupid. If you act sluty you'll get...and we all know how dark men behave with white females in this kind of countries...

It happened to me...few years ago when I've been visiting Morrocco..we were a bunch of friends, guys and girls, Germans, Swedes, Finns and 1 English and 1 Spanish...well a man simply came to my friend (a guy) and started harrass him about ''selling'' me lol? Telling him that he'll give 5 camels or so :lol: for 2 nights?! Lol?! We were pretty freaked out...and ofc leave the place asap, though we were 10 there, 6 of us guys, 4 girls...I wouldnt go to that place alone or without any guy around :) ...

SwordoftheVistula
06-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Do we have reason to believe that there were no male travelers in the same group?

If so, not of sufficient age & maturity to ensure such things do not happen

Lábaru
06-03-2011, 08:48 AM
It happened to me...few years ago when I've been visiting Morrocco..we were a bunch of friends, guys and girls, Germans, Swedes, Finns and 1 English and 1 Spanish...well a man simply came to my friend (a guy) and started harrass him about ''selling'' me lol? Telling him that he'll give 5 camels or so :lol: for 2 nights?! Lol?! We were pretty freaked out...and ofc leave the place asap, though we were 10 there, 6 of us guys, 4 girls...I wouldnt go to that place alone or without any guy around :) ...[/B]

Too cheap, for my sister paid us better, they wanted to give us 10 cans of gasoline, plus the camels and even offered goats.

Blossom
06-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Too cheap, for my sister paid us better, they wanted to give us 10 cans of gasoline, plus the camels and even offered goats.

Well Lábaru, he said more things but I'm not going to invade the thread about what a moor wanted to pay for me and my body, I think its useless. And more when this makes me go so fking angry about their shitized 3rd world society and mind. Selling bodies for price of animals, cars and such. Yes, they offered a car for me too.

Moors.

poiuytrewq0987
06-03-2011, 08:50 AM
I either know nothing about the girl's behaviour or so...but I know a bunch of girls who went Turkey all alone, about the same age 18-19, and acted like flirty flirt in bars and hotel...so I wouldnt deny she has been an innocent one.

Of course the bastard should get his eggs ripped off his body but still, the swede was pretty naive and bit of stupid. If you act sluty you'll get...and we all know how dark men behave with white females in this kind of countries...

It happened to me...few years ago when I've been visiting Morrocco..we were a bunch of friends, guys and girls, Germans, Swedes, Finns and 1 English and 1 Spanish...well a man simply came to my friend (a guy) and started harrass him about ''selling'' me lol? Telling him that he'll give 5 camels or so :lol: for 2 nights?! Lol?! We were pretty freaked out...and ofc leave the place asap, though we were 10 there, 6 of us guys, 4 girls...I wouldnt go to that place alone or without any guy around :) ...

http://camels.evilsun.org/index.php

According to some sources, a camel usually go for about $800 in Morocco but they are supposedly worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in Saudi Arabia. :D

Blossom
06-03-2011, 08:59 AM
http://camels.evilsun.org/index.php

According to some sources, a camel usually go for about $800 in Morocco but they are supposedly worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in Saudi Arabia. :D

well, i reckon your girl is worth more or less 28 camels, 7 goats and 9 sheep

:lol:

Agrippa
06-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Well Lábaru, he said more things but I'm not going to invade the thread about what a moor wanted to pay for me and my body, I think its useless. And more when this makes me go so fking angry about their shitized 3rd world society and mind. Selling bodies for price of animals, cars and such. Yes, they offered a car for me too.

Moors.

Well, from a traditional point of view that makes much more sense than Indian dowries for the grooms family, because in almost all higher developed societies, we deal with patrilinear and patrilocal marriage patterns.

This means the girls of the family were essentially lost to the foreign family, to which they were send to, going to.

This is a loss of investment for the daughters for a clan, so to make that up, it is just obvious that a bride price would make perfect sense, with females being very valuable "goods" for a group in ancient times. You obviously don't give away your females for free that easily, since you invested in their upraising, while the foreign family gets it now. This can be used for alliances too, but something material is nice as well.

Looking at how things went then, it is absolutely logical to act similar. I mean it is fairly backward and not what we do now, nor something that great, but it is not that strange at all if thinking about the mechanisms behind it.

If having to live in a small group-clan based society, paying for the bride is better than the Indian dowry-system for sure, because that way, the family of the bride gets something in return, rather than having a huge loss in every respect - like in India, which just results in "female baby killings", because a family just can't afford more girls if wanting to keep a certain status.

billErobreren
06-03-2011, 10:15 AM
gotta say I feel bad for the girl but she should have known not to stay alone with a Turk any country with a Muslim majority has countless of hazards for a white female.

Wölfin
06-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Yes, traveling without parents at that age is not uncommon, in fact I took a plane to Romania the day after my 18th birthday. However liberal-minded or not, as with any place in the world, one should always be cautious particularly if one is young, weak or female and untrained in any form of self-defense. This is merely common sense.
Unfortunately it seems youth comes with a certain innocence and a belief everyone is good until proven bad, rather than neutral until proven good or bad.

And while rape is rape, and no means no, one has to take in account cultural differences. Sure they try to sell Turkey to us as being modern and more progressive than other muslim countries, ok, I'll buy it, however that does not mean it is on par with Western countries. Shit, wasn't there a case a couple of years ago that made the news, about a teenage girl who was buried alive by her mother on order of their family, because she was simply talking with boys? And it is no secret that muslims prize fair featured women. (I hear they go absolutely crazy over the gingers. And this from Algerians themselves, both men and women who have lived or visited the Maghreb.)

If you're going to travel don't be stupid about it. And while I put the blame solely on the rapist, maybe, just maybe this tragedy could have been avoided if she'd been more cautious. And the same could be said about some cases in the West. As someone said this isn't an isolated incident that happened because she traveled. These things happen in the West all the time. The main difference is that here there is an active effort to try and educate both girls and guys about it, but even here it is far from perfect. There is still a really long way to go in terms of rape-prevention.

The Lawspeaker
06-07-2011, 12:31 PM
One thing for sure.. this poor girl is scarred for life. Well I understand that young people want to travel on their own to far-away places but I think that European youths should stay in Western Europe (that would include Spain (excluding the Canaries because of the refugees), Portugal and Italy (but exclude Southern Italy) for me. Slovenia is safe enough as well -- but for us Dutch it means avoiding the Netherlands Antilles as well) and avoid any place from which local people/police say it's bad.

There are bad spots in any country, rapists in every culture, it's just some that some cultures have more then others and Turkey is not a travel destination for the young, immature 18 year old. If my children wanted to go to a sunny beach then maybe Southern France, Spain or Portugal would work.

Motörhead Remember Me
06-17-2011, 11:48 AM
It's strange that a girl is raised to be so utterly clueless about the dangers of traveling. We don't know anything about how she was raised, right?
Her lack of judgment is apalling.True.

Motörhead Remember Me
06-17-2011, 11:59 AM
They probably took a holiday in Turkey under the misguided assumption that it was just one of many desirable destinations in the med....Greece...Italy...Spain...etc.
Not too long ago I read about a Finnish girl who worked at a bar in Cyprus and she gave a brutal picture on how the pay was shitty and the workers themselves had to pay for water, clothes and rent etc. Everything imaginable was deducted from the salary and once when she asked for her pay to be paid on time the bar owned freaked out, throwing furniture and threatened to kill her.
The Cypriots were all obsessed about having sex with north European women and she was often offered money for sex by married men. Sexual harassement of normal tourist girls was common.
Young girls from Eastern Europe (15-16 years old) are lured there by the locals in association with eastern European gangs and immediately put on the street to work with their bodies.

She ended the story by urging people to travel somewhere else, Cyprus doesn't deserve to be a touristdestination.

Agrippa
06-17-2011, 12:04 PM
Which part of Cyprus? Turkish or Greek one?

poiuytrewq0987
06-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Not too long ago I read about a Finnish girl who worked at a bar in Cyprus and she gave a brutal picture on how the pay was shitty and the workers themselves had to pay for water, clothes and rent etc. Everything imaginable was deducted from the salary and once when she asked for her pay to be paid on time the bar owned freaked out, throwing furniture and threatened to kill her.
The Cypriots were all obsessed about having sex with north European women and she was often offered money for sex by married men. Sexual harassement of normal tourist girls was common.
Young girls from Eastern Europe (15-16 years old) are lured there by the locals in association with eastern European gangs and immediately put on the street to work with their bodies.

She ended the story by urging people to travel somewhere else, Cyprus doesn't deserve to be a touristdestination.

Sounds like centuries of Ottoman rule got to Cyprus.