3. (eastern)Pakistan
4. More ethnic leaning Latin American regions and countries

>>>everywhere else

swiftie13
03-14-2019, 03:14 AM
Pic?

Dna8
03-14-2019, 03:14 AM
I don't think you pass in Latin America.

Borealis
03-14-2019, 03:17 AM

Fair enough. This is just my impression as of now, which is why I welcome opinions.

Dna8
03-14-2019, 03:18 AM
Fair enough. This is just my impression as of now, which is why I welcome opinions.

Direct me to/ Send me your pic, and I'll review my Latin American position.

Borealis
03-14-2019, 03:23 AM
Direct me to/ Send me your pic, and I'll review my Latin American position.

This is not about prizes lol

Borealis
03-20-2019, 07:17 AM

Revisiting this, I think I should clarify. I don't think I would commonly pass as a hispanic in most of the US, but it may be a different case in L.A. countries themselves. The reason for that is because hispanics in the US are a minority, they are exposed to people of all different races and so someone who looks like me is far more likely to be south asian than anything else. Meanwhile if I was in a Latin country, the latinos vastly outnumber non-latinos tourists included. And so someone who looks like me is, in their minds, probably going to be a local rather than a foreigner. If that makes sense.

Dna8
03-20-2019, 07:20 AM
Revisiting this, I think I should clarify. I don't think I would commonly pass as a hispanic in most of the US, but it may be a different case in L.A. countries themselves. The reason for that is because hispanics in the US are a minority, they are exposed to people of all different races and so someone who looks like me is far more likely to be south asian than anything else. Meanwhile if I was in a Latin country, the latinos vastly outnumber non-latinos tourists included. And so someone who looks like me is, in their minds, probably going to be a local rather than a foreigner. If that makes sense.

I was definitely wrong regarding South Asia/Latin America.