PDA

View Full Version : classify and pass this Algerian girl with anscery dna test result ? can she pass In South Europe ?

swiftie13
03-14-2019, 02:09 PM
https://youtu.be/VcxLrIL4eKs
Ok According to her result she's 25% euro and 27 % middle East and 36% native North African
but her ssa is 11 % I can't see any ssa in her features since SSA is very strong and appears only with 3% what do you think

Sp_loa
03-14-2019, 02:10 PM
I think she can pass in Europe. There are much more atypical people than her in Southern Europe.

swiftie13
03-14-2019, 02:15 PM
I think she can pass in Europe. There are much more atypical people than her in Southern Europe.

I've seen exotic Spanish woman she looks very middle eastern but got almost 100% Iberian ? how come can we say north afrcian genes might produce pseudo South euro looks and that South euro looking north African don't necessarily score high euro genes

Radiy
03-14-2019, 02:15 PM
She has a slight Native American vibe. She reminds of a Mexican girl I've seen.

Gallop
03-14-2019, 02:24 PM
Obviating the ornaments reminds me much more to the north of Europe than to the south of Europe. His eyes are very wide and large.

The Blade
03-14-2019, 02:44 PM
Yes, she can. Atlantid with minor Upper Paleolithic influence (nose and chin).
A perfect example of why phenotype does NOT always match genotype.

CommonSense
03-14-2019, 02:46 PM
Mainly Atlanto-Med, but something about her nose and eye area seems 'off'.

Chaos One
03-14-2019, 02:47 PM
Interesting that she appears with only 4% SSA after uploading it to MyHeritage. She's another example like some North Africans or me who suddenly have SSA going down or up by different company calculators.

Marmara
03-14-2019, 02:53 PM
She looks more Northern to me actually.

Vasconcelos
03-14-2019, 02:54 PM
She looks very Europoid, and pretty robust, definitely not what people around these parts imagine Algerians to be. In a way she seems like a darker version of my missus, at leat from the front, although her eyes/nose/mouth are very different, especially when seen from the side.

Then again this girl doesn't seem Syrian, but ta da (although her pigmentation fools a lot)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-_QdcSG_os

swiftie13
03-14-2019, 08:05 PM
Interesting that she appears with only 4% SSA after uploading it to MyHeritage. She's another example like some North Africans or me who suddenly have SSA going down or up by different company calculators.

The thing is my friend is that ancsenry has larger data base and regions that myheritage and it can actually give low confidence region which I think myheritage neglect them

Chaos One
03-15-2019, 02:45 AM
The thing is my friend is that ancsenry has larger data base and regions that myheritage and it can actually give low confidence region which I think myheritage neglect them

There was a girl at Ancestry who had her SSA from 7% to 0% after the last update.

Plus, some people say the SSA markers are the easiest ones to spot, so I don't know what is true or not. Actually I think mixed people will always have some kind of "what if" results even using Gedmatch.

Cumansky
03-15-2019, 04:33 AM
Atlanto Med Berberid

bamboozle
03-15-2019, 12:37 PM
she can pass as portuguese

Vasconcelos
03-15-2019, 01:05 PM
she can pass as portuguese

Not really, just perhaps from the front

Kenshiro
02-04-2022, 04:29 AM
I felt with an Algerian girl who could easily pass even in a good part of Western Europe in my opinion (i think atlanto-med) perhaps the thing that would have really distinguished her were the ways of doing, very feminine, shy, delicate and sweet, temperamentally she was my prototype of an ideal girl