PDA

View Full Version : Classify Pakistani americans in this video

lameduck
03-16-2019, 10:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1n2Ds_M5k4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEBtF74stWc

Thambi
03-16-2019, 10:32 AM
what race is that muslim lakhani guy lol? Name sounds pakistani. He looks white, but something is off at the same time.

pretty girls though

mostly NIs, NI+IBs, AAs, IBs and several showed med influence and GI influences surprisingly.

lameduck
03-16-2019, 10:54 AM
what race is that muslim lakhani guy lol? Name sounds pakistani. He looks white, but something is off at the same time.

pretty girls though

mostly NIs, NI+IBs, AAs, IBs and several showed med influence and GI influences surprisingly.

Lakhani are Sindhis ,

can they pass as Indian americans?

PakDude
03-16-2019, 03:53 PM
Lakhani are Sindhis ,

I can tell there’s a lot of Muhajirs/Karachiites in these videos. These are what typical Pakistani Americans look like imo. Most of the guys can definitely pass as Indian Americans but many of the girls look a little different and look way lighter than the boys. Guys are not so good looking imo lol lot of nerdy stereotypical south Asian types. That’s why I think British Pakistani and Canadian Pakistani guys look better imo although I’m a Pak American myself lol

lameduck
03-16-2019, 04:14 PM
I can tell there’s a lot of Muhajirs/Karachiites in these videos. These are what typical Pakistani Americans look like imo. Most of the guys can definitely pass as Indian Americans but many of the girls look a little different and look way lighter than the boys. Guys are not so good looking imo lol lot of nerdy stereotypical south Asian types. That’s why I think British Pakistani and Canadian Pakistani guys look better imo although I’m a Pak American myself lol

yeah I have noticed this as well , generally people from Cities in Pakistan(specially Lahore/Karachi) look less good looking than Rural Pakis but now lot of rural Pakis are migrating to urban centers.
Tbh these conferences are meant for nerdy kids I have seen many guys in videos from LA /Newyork etc who looked regular Pakis to me.
Pakistani diasporas(apart from UK) are just tip of the iceberg in compared to complete diversity of Pakistan.

Thambi
03-16-2019, 04:20 PM

so the more indian someone looks, the uglier they are in pakistan?

Lakhani are Sindhis ,

yeah many of them could pass, but some do look quite unique.

lameduck
03-16-2019, 04:23 PM
so the more indian someone looks, the uglier they are in pakistan?

yeah many of them could pass, but some do look quite unique.

Beauty is very subjective , imo girls with some Indid influence look better than ones with pure west eurasian phenotypes.

Thambi
03-16-2019, 04:27 PM
Beauty is very subjective , imo girls with some Indid influence look better than ones with pure west eurasian phenotypes.

yeah maybe. Btw I wasn't trying to put you guys on the spot with that question but its interesting that its the case all over south asia. In nepal southern nepalis, who look the most indian, are considered the least attractive. In India punjabis/kashmiris are considered the most attractive while tamils the least.

lameduck
03-16-2019, 04:32 PM
yeah maybe. Btw I wasn't trying to put you guys on the spot with that question but its interesting that its the case all over south asia. In nepal southern nepalis, who look the most indian, are considered the least attractive. In India punjabis/kashmiris are considered the most attractive while tamils the least.

I agree Indo Melanid/Veddoid influenced phenotypes are considered universally Ugly in South Asia.