PDA

View Full Version : Classify Spanish historian and new politician of VOX, Fernando Paz (great signing!)

Cristiano viejo
03-18-2019, 08:20 PM
From Madrid

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/585191126367346688/-WW47eyl_400x400.jpg
https://www.diariodesevilla.es/2017/01/14/entrevistas/nazis-humanos-banda-alienigenas_1099700102_64016029_667x375.jpg
https://ep01.epimg.net/politica/imagenes/2019/03/18/actualidad/1552933713_103465_1552934974_noticia_normal.jpg
https://www.diariodejerez.es/2018/10/25/jerez/Fernando-Paz-momento-entrevista_1294381349_90541619_667x375.jpg

Catarinense1998
03-18-2019, 08:22 PM
Fat Atlanto-Med. Not sure. He looks portuguese.

Rouxinol
03-18-2019, 08:28 PM

If he's Spanish then he looks Spanish...

Cristiano viejo
03-18-2019, 08:28 PM

No he does not.

Voskos
03-18-2019, 08:30 PM
He looks paleoatlantid+ paleosardinian to me.

Rouxinol
03-18-2019, 08:30 PM
All his face is Spanish, I really don't get the Portuguese connection. Whatever.

Catarinense1998
03-18-2019, 08:31 PM
No he does not.

Sorry bra.

Cristiano viejo
03-18-2019, 08:39 PM
He looks paleoatlantid+ paleosardinian to me.

Paleosardinian sounds nice :cool:

Cristiano viejo
03-18-2019, 11:36 PM
More opinions guys and gays?

The Blade
03-18-2019, 11:40 PM
Alpinid/Atlanto-Med mix.

Cristiano viejo
03-18-2019, 11:44 PM
Alpinid/Atlanto-Med mix.

No Berid? why?

The Blade
03-18-2019, 11:49 PM
No Berid? why?
Don't see CM traits.

Zroota
03-19-2019, 12:36 AM
Alpinized Atlantid.

Latinus
03-19-2019, 12:55 AM
Atlanto-Med + Alpine.
His face is common among white colonials here, which are mainly Portuguese.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 12:56 AM
Atlanto-Med + Alpine.

Just stop.

Latinus
03-19-2019, 12:57 AM
Just stop.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=4254&dateline=1327505805

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 01:03 AM
Atlanto-Med + Alpine.

They must be Galician.

Latinus
03-19-2019, 01:05 AM
They must be Galician.

:picard1:

alnortedelsur
03-19-2019, 01:09 AM
Most Spaniards could pass as Portuguese and vice versa. The phenotype overlap between both human groups is HUGE. It would'n make sense they didn't, when share the same geographic space, and they plot with each other on the same cluster in all genetic PCA maps.

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 01:14 AM
:picard1:

I can see why you think that because in the second and last pictures he kinda looks like the average Brazilian white. But Brazilians have more than one ancestry most of the times even if all their surnames are Portuguese.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 01:22 AM
Most Spaniards could pass as Portuguese and vice versa. The phenotype overlap between both human groups is HUGE. It would'n make sense they didn't, when share the same geographic space, and they plot with each other on the same cluster in all genetic PCA maps.

Have you been any time in Portugal?

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 01:25 AM

The Portuguese look more western and less Moorish. After all the Caliphate came to an end only in the 15th century in Spain. You even have mosques as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. And Morocco is less than 20 km away from you. :lol:

Latinus
03-19-2019, 01:26 AM
I can see why you think that because in the second and last pictures he kinda looks like the average Brazilian white. But Brazilians have more than one ancestry most of the times even if all their surnames are Portuguese.

I'm talking about colonials here. Fully colonial whites here have majority Portuguese ancestry, and their non-Luso ancestry is not even Euro to begin with, lol.
Common type among white Brazilians? Yes, very much. Textbook white Brazilian? No! Typical Iberian face with light eyes is the second most common type of white, the number 1 type has brown hair and eyes, Murilo Benicio being a great example:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyBXbnz6UpAG7aUxityd7YbKazlsmgT AnEnw6e86rjlJLgssAsZg

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 01:27 AM
The Portuguese look more western and less Moorish.

Yeah, and less SSA :laugh:
Genetic even supports that :laugh:

alnortedelsur
03-19-2019, 01:27 AM

No, but I talk from my experience with Portuguese immigrants in Venezuela, and their descendants.

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 01:28 AM
I'm talking about colonials here. Fully colonial whites here have majority Portuguese ancestry, and their non-Luso ancestry is not even Euro to begin with, lol.
Common type among white Brazilians? Yes, very much. Textbook white Brazilian? No! Typical Iberian face with light eyes is the second most common type of white, the number 1 type has brown hair and eyes, Murilo Benicio being a great example:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyBXbnz6UpAG7aUxityd7YbKazlsmgT AnEnw6e86rjlJLgssAsZg

Anyway, I think this guy looks Spanish and I wouldn’t recognize him as Portuguese.

Rouxinol
Yeah, and less SSA :laugh:
Genetic even supports that :laugh:

I wipe my ass on genetics, just like you.

Cristiano viejo
No, but I talk from my experience with Portuguese immigrants in Venezuela, and their descendants.

Then come to Spain and then go to Portugal. You will notice the difference. Even my 14 years old nephew that was in Portugal 2 weeks ago saw the differences :rolleyes:

alnortedelsur
03-19-2019, 01:29 AM
Anyway, I think this guy looks Spanish and I wouldn’t recognize him as Portuguese.

Why? Because all Portuguese are blond and blue eyed?

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 01:31 AM
I wipe my ass on genetics, just like you.

Just today I see news about Real Madrid wanting the new Portuguese jewel, a such "Joao Felix". I said to myself, let see how the boy looks... well :laugh: so typical...

https://www.google.com/search?q=joao+felix&rlz=1C1PQHS_enES495ES498&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiQ0Lb6ho3hAhUMrxoKHbSPCZkQ_AUIECgD&biw=1280&bih=637#imgdii=kH6CUGjbWJIjZM:&imgrc=9zayS-zycEbYyM:

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 01:31 AM
Why? Because all Portuguese are blond and blue eyed?

Far from it. But his facial morphology is foreign.

Latinus
03-19-2019, 01:32 AM
Just today I see news about Real Madrid wanting the new Portuguese jewel, a such "Joao Felix". I said to myself, let see how the boy looks... well :laugh: so typical...

https://www.google.com/search?q=joao+felix&rlz=1C1PQHS_enES495ES498&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiQ0Lb6ho3hAhUMrxoKHbSPCZkQ_AUIECgD&biw=1280&bih=637#imgdii=kH6CUGjbWJIjZM:&imgrc=9zayS-zycEbYyM:

He is not typical in any Euro country...

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 01:33 AM

Well football seems to attract all the mongrels. Also in Spain. I hope that guy vanishes or he’ll be posted here several times a day up for classification.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 01:33 AM
He is not typical in any Euro country...

He is typical in Portugal, his country. I saw literally hundreds of Portuguese like him the last summer. And 99% of the Portuguese footballers playing in Spain are so too.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 01:34 AM
Well football seems to attract all the mongrels. Also in Spain. I hope that guy vanishes or he’ll be posted here several times a day up for classification.

Unlike you, I will not post him... for the moment :laugh:

Latinus
03-19-2019, 01:36 AM
He is typical in Portugal, his country. I saw literally hundreds of Portuguese like him the last summer. And 99% of the Portuguese footballers playing in Spain are so too.

He is not typical in Portugal. Can you explain to me why colonial white Brazilians or people with recent Luso ancestry rarely (to not say never) look that guy????

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 01:36 AM

You don’t know anything about Portugal because you don’t live here. You don’t work with them, you don’t go to school with them, etc. If I based my opinion of Spanish people on what I see around here (Erasmus students) most of you would pass in Morocco. Not that it’s far from the truth though.

alnortedelsur
03-19-2019, 01:37 AM
I better stay away from this inter-Iberian war :coffee:

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 01:38 AM
He is not typical in Portugal. Can you explain to me why colonial white Brazilians or people with recent Luso ancestry rarely (to not say never) look that guy????

Yes, I can. And very easily: Colonial white Brazilians dont look like modern Portuguese. Happens the same with North Italians from Brazil and North Italians from Italy, they dont look the same.

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 01:38 AM

That guy is a gypsy. Could pass as typical Spanish.

JMack
03-19-2019, 01:39 AM
This Portuguese - Spanish war is becoming ridiculous. Even more ridiculous than the previous Italian - Iberian wars.

Latinus
03-19-2019, 01:41 AM
Yes, I can. And very easily: Colonial white Brazilians dont look like modern Portuguese. Happens the same with North Italians from Brazil and North Italians from Italy, they dont look the same.

Are you saying white colonial Brazilians look lighter and have less exotic types that current Portuguese people whose ancestors didn't imigrate to Brazil???
Look, I don't agree 100% with you, but I always had the impression Portugal has more exotic types than colonial white Brazilians, who are mainly Portuguese...

Latinus
03-19-2019, 01:41 AM
This Portuguese - Spanish war is becoming ridiculous. Even more ridiculous than the previous Italian - Iberian wars.

True.

JMack
03-19-2019, 01:44 AM
Are you saying white colonial Brazilians look lighter and have less exotic types that current Portuguese people whose ancestors didn't imigrane to Brazil???
Look, I don't agree 100% with you, but I always had the impression Portugal has more exotic types than colonial white Brazilians, who are mainly Portuguese...

For some reason I think the Euro stock that came here from Italy and Iberia is lighter than the ones in their respective countries of origin. I never understood why to be honest.

I rarely see white Brazilians who look like Rui Costa, Sara Carbonero or Fabio Quagliarella. People looking like them are almost always considerably admixed in some degree.

Tooting Carmen
03-19-2019, 01:45 AM
For some reason I think the Euro stock that came here from Italy and Iberia is lighter than the ones in their respective countries of origin. I never understood why to be honest.

I rarely see white Brazilians who look like Rui Costa, Sara Carbonero or Fabio Quagliarella. People looking like them are almost always considerably admixed in some degree.

I've noticed the same actually. (For that matter, I also think that White Americans and White Australians are blonder and fairer than Brits).

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 01:48 AM
Spanish Turkish-looking bullfighter (Cayetano Rivera Ordóñez):
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ItZaqjYOEI8/UUKRVB4Zt8I/AAAAAAABG0Q/sNJcLrEeu0c/s1600/Planos%2Bde%2Bfundos77.jpg

Portuguese bullfighter (António Telles Bastos):
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VgaUhKVz3ag/V5zkJZDxU0I/AAAAAAADApk/i-QAWripPloQZAmt88-bg41lqSc9BiPxACLcB/s640/IMG_5394.JPG

Pictures are worth a thousand words.

JMack
03-19-2019, 01:49 AM
I've noticed the same actually. (For that matter, I also think that White Americans and White Australians are blonder and fairer than Brits).

My experience with Australians and Brits says to me that Aussies are considerably lighter even when fully British by ancestry. Many White Americans have Scandinavian ancestry, that could be the reason they look lighter than Brits on average.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 01:50 AM
Why? we are not the same people.

Are you saying white colonial Brazilians look lighter and have less exotic types that current Portuguese people whose ancestors didn't imigrate to Brazil???
Indeed.

Sara Carbonero is not exotic. You say that because she has very light eyes that contrast with her skin colour. In any case Brazil is so huge that there must be millions of Saras Carboneros among white Brazilians. Dont include Spaniards in your equation because in Brazil they are unexistent (dont come me with the million of Spaniards that emmigrated there, because they mixed with Brazilians).

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 01:51 AM

White immigration en masse to Brazil is fairly recent, since independence I guess. Nothing could have changed much in less than two hundred years. What happened in Brazil is that Portuguese and Italian (mainly) mixed.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 01:53 AM
Pictures are worth a thousand words.

You become like that retard Italian user twentyseven, posting an exotic Spanish along a blonde Italian thinking that so he would convince people Italians are lighter than Spaniards :lol:

But the next time try it harder, Cayetano is more Euro-looking than 99% of Portuguese (and his wife, too) :laugh:

https://www.que.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/eva-gonzalez-y-cayetano-rivera-2010-normal-640x390.jpg

Latinus
03-19-2019, 01:54 AM
White immigration en masse to Brazil is fairly recent, since independence I guess. Nothing could have changed much in less than two hundred years. What happened in Brazil is that Portuguese and Italian (mainly) mixed.

Holy shit, I'm talking about colonial white Brazilians, not white Brazilians of mixed recent Euro ancestry.

JMack
03-19-2019, 01:55 AM
Sara Carbonero is not exotic. You say that because she has very light eyes that contast with her skin colour. In any case Brazil is so huge that there must be millions of Saras Carboneros among white Brazilians. Dont include Spaniards in your equation because in Brazil they are unexistent (dont come me with the million of Spaniards that emmigrated there, because they mixed with Brazilians).

Sara Carbonero looks like an upper caste Indian, I'm not the first to say this in this forum. But it doesn't matter, I could find other Spanish examples of ''exoticness'' if you don't find Carbonero exotic. That was not even my point anyway, could be any other person, Danny Parejo then since he have been posted here quite recently.

There are still some people in Brazil with only Spanish ancestry, but they are a tiny minority ofc. Good examples are the late actor Raúl Cortez and the writer Nélida Piñón.

JMack
03-19-2019, 01:57 AM

Actually white immigration to Brazil in the colonial period (18th century) was even bigger than the whole European immigration in the 19th century (early 20th century is another story), only in the last decades of the 19th century European immigration surpassed Portuguese colonial immigration in the 18th century.

Latinus
03-19-2019, 01:59 AM
Sara Carbonero looks like an upper caste Indian, I'm not the first to say this in this forum. But it doesn't matter, I could find other Spanish examples of ''exoticness'' if you don't find Carbonero exotic. That was not even my point anyway, could be any other person, Danny Parejo then since he have been posted here quite recently.

There are still some people in Brazil with only Spanish ancestry, but they are a tiny minority ofc. Good examples are the late actor Raúl Cortez and the writer Nélida Piñón.

Hum... which is more rare: fully Spanish-Brazilians or fully colonial (Spanish) whites from Hispanic America?????

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 02:00 AM
Sara Carbonero looks like an upper caste Indian, I'm not the first to say this in this forum. But it doesn't matter, I could find other Spanish examples of ''exoticness'' if you don't Carbonero exotic. That was not even my point anyway, could be any other person, Danny Parejo then since he have been posted here quite recently.

Upper Caste Indians dont have these children, invent other excuse

https://www.hola.com/imagenes/actualidad/20181025131954/sara-carbonero-hijo-martin-futbol-oporto/0-614-201/iker3-gtres-t.jpg
https://fotografias.antena3.com/clipping/cmsimages01/2015/08/10/64AA0144-CEBA-4164-98BE-F09C8FF69B68/58.jpg

For every Dani Parejo there are 10 so in Portugal, and 1000 in Brazil.

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 02:00 AM
You become like that retard Italian user twentyseven, posting an exotic Spanish along a blonde Italian thinking that so he would convince people Italians are lighter than Spaniards :lol:

But the next time try it harder, Cayetano is more Euro-looking than 99% of Portuguese (and his wife, too) :laugh:

Yes, he is, to your delusional eyes.

This one is very "light" as well (José María Dols Samper):

https://aws.revistavanityfair.es/prod/designs/v1/assets/622x466/13738.jpg

Make an appointment at the plastic surgeon so you can look like João Telles:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AtoMXjpRTAI/WcT8a2NN2oI/AAAAAAADcjs/wfugifIt0v86oCVLua2n_5jyuATYSrg3gCLcBGAs/s1600/201709170748372041550.jpg

or Rui Fernandes:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kzkuLFHOuaY/WRjMQWh4OWI/AAAAAAAAkeI/jHJzqBIFnFQD2lM3CAmzY6o0Mpa9GyyDACLcB/s1600/IMG_7873.JPG

I think that might do you some good, psychologically.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 02:02 AM
Yes, he is, to your delusional eyes.

Dont be ridicolous, I can post HUNDREDS of blonde Spanish bullfighters, while you only post the same again and again :lol:

Tooting Carmen
My experience with Australians and Brits says to me that Aussies are considerably lighter even when fully British by ancestry. Many White Americans have Scandinavian ancestry, that could be the reason they look lighter than Brits on average.

Even White Americans of mostly or entirely British ancestry still tend to look fairer and more Germanic than the British themselves in my experience. What explains this apparent phenomenon of New World Whites being fairer than their Old World ancestors? More racial consciousness meaning that they deliberately mixed with the lightest people around?

JMack
Hum... which is more rare: fully Spanish-Brazilians or fully colonial (Spanish) whites from Hispanic America?????

The second imo. You have more chances of finding a Brazilian of fully recent Spanish ancestry than some Hispanic of fully colonial Spanish ancestry. I'm talking about 100% people of course, if you include 90%+ then the case is different.

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 02:06 AM
Bla bla bla

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Vm6zcbYORBI/V4ytUPI2x6I/AAAAAAAAAKo/UdbOV2PGmjI3IMMMNGdwhGAFfLYQz8ADwCLcB/s1600/barrio-victor.jpg

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 02:08 AM
Holy shit, I'm talking about colonial white Brazilians, not white Brazilians of mixed recent Euro ancestry.

Whatever. It's not that much time either.

Erronkari
03-19-2019, 02:08 AM
Agree with Alpinized Atlanto Med.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 02:16 AM
blabla

Truth hurts you. There are HUNDREDS of blonde Spanish bullfighters (I have posted dozens, do you want I climb the threads? :laugh:)

In the other hand this is the typical among Portuguese
https://static1.larioja.com/www/multimedia/201709/08/media/forcados.jpg

when not directly blacks. Such mixed country that even blacks have joined its culture...
https://e00-elmundo.uecdn.es/assets/multimedia/imagenes/2018/11/30/15435988276229.jpg

Latinus
03-19-2019, 02:18 AM

I was checking Raul Cortez wiki page and it says this:

Descendente de espanhóis (por parte do pai) e de portugueses...

I thought he was fully Spanish, but it seems he also had Portuguese ancestry.

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 02:20 AM
Truth hurts you. There are HUNDREDS of blonde Spanish bullfighters (I have posted dozens, do you want I climb the threads? :laugh:)

In the other hand this is the typical among Portuguese

when not directly blacks. Such mixed country that even blacks have joined its culture...

Here's a Spanish (RIP) for you (he looks quite BLACK admixed now that you mention them):

http://torobravo.fr/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Capture-d’écran-2013-04-08-à-19.32.16.png

Look, just quit. You can't win me over.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 02:22 AM
Here's a Spanish (RIP) for you (he looks quite BLACK admixed now that you speak of them):

Again for every exotic (funny that you have to post the more exotic picture of a death man) Spanish bullfighter you have 10 Portuguese. It is a fact :noidea:

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 02:24 AM
Again for every exotic (funny that you have to post the more exotic picture of a death man) Spanish bullfighter you have 10 Portuguese. It is a fact :noidea:

I believe in scientific studies. Since you have not made one yet, your words are just gibberish to me.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 02:26 AM
I believe in scientific studies. Since you have not made one yet, your words are just gibberish to me.

30 minutes ago you denied them when I called you SSA by genes.

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 02:29 AM
30 minutes ago you denied them when I called you SSA by genes.

Yes because genotype and phenotype are two different things. Afrikaners have more SSA than either Portugal or Spain and yet they're more Nordish than the whole of Spain - it's not even comparable of course, it's like two different races for the most part.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 02:30 AM
Yes because genotype and phenotype are two different things. Afrikaners have more SSA than either Portugal or Spain and yet they're more Nordish than the whole of Spain - it's not even comparable of course.

And what did you expect, if they are absolutely Nordic by blood, idiot?

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 02:35 AM

Sure you wouldn't mind to have a higher amount of SSA if you could look like a typical Afrikaner. So don't bring that genetics shit around me.

Latinus
03-19-2019, 02:36 AM

Yeah, you're right in this one, they look lighter because their people are lighter, lol.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 02:38 AM
Yeah, you're right in this one, they look lighter because their people are lighter, lol.

That Portugrease lacks common sense :bored:

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 02:42 AM

What part didn't you understand? Even such amount of SSA doesn't make one look less European.

Latinus
03-19-2019, 02:46 AM
What part didn't you understand? Even such amount of SSA doesn't make one look less European.

What part didn't you understand? They look more Nordic because they have a much bigger proportion of Nordic people than Iberians.
Yes, distant SSA doesn't make anyone look less Euro, but you were talking about how much lighter Africaners look compared to Iberians despite having more SSA, and that's because they (Africaners) are already lighter than Portuguese/Spaniards, it's irrelevant if they have more/less distant SSA ancestry.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 02:48 AM
What part didn't you understand? They look more Nordic because they have a much bigger proportion of Nordic people than Iberians.
Yes, distant SSA doesn't make anyone look less Euro, but you were talking about how much lighter Africaners look compared to Iberians despite having more SSA, and that's because they (Africaners) are already lighter than Portuguese/Spaniards, it's irrelevant if they have more/less distant SSA ancestry.

Afrikaaner blood is mostly Nordic per se. It is stupid to think they could not look Nordic :lightbul:

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 02:53 AM

Look, I put it that way because the flamenco dancer here implied that the Portuguese were darker and mixed-looking due to the slightly higher amount of SSA they have compared to the Spanish. I think you know what a figure of speech is.

Latinus
03-19-2019, 02:55 AM
Look, I put it that way because the flamenco dancer here implied that the Portuguese were darker and mixed-looking due to the slightly higher amount of SSA they have compared to the Spanish.

Well, the SSA is too distant to affect the phenotype of both Iberian populations.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 02:57 AM
Well, the SSA is too distant to affect the phenotype of both Iberian populations.

No. That is the point why I claimed white Brazilians are lighter than modern Portuguese: because the SSA.

Latinus
03-19-2019, 02:58 AM
No. That is the point why I claimed white Brazilians are lighter than modern Portuguese: because the SSA.

Colonial white Brazilians are not pure Portuguese, but only the luso genes are expressed in their phenotype, they also have some distant non-Euro ancestry.

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 03:04 AM
As long as I don't have a fucking MOSQUE as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in my country I don't give a fuck. :lol:

Córdoba Mosque, Spain:

http://www.pondjumpersspain.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/southern_spain_alhambra_granada_white_villages_sev ille_cordoba/main_Cordoba_Mosque_Cathedral_Arches.jpg

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 03:05 AM
Colonial white Brazilians are not pure Portuguese, but only the luso genes are expressed in their phenotype, they also have some distant non-Euro ancestry.
I clarify: I have no idea if white Brazilians are lighter than modern Portuguese, it was you who to discuss with me said you dont see differences between Spaniards and white Brazilians. Well, if there are no differences, then yes, WB are lighter than modern Portuguese.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 03:05 AM
As long as I don't have a fucking MOSQUE as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in my country I don't give a fuck. :lol:

Alhambra Mosque, Spain:

Alhambra is not a mosque, retard Portugrease :lol:

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 03:06 AM

Alhambra Mosque, Spain:

Even that picture is not from Alhambra, idiot jojojo!

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 03:08 AM

Even that picture is not from Alhambra, idiot jojojo!

It's in Córdoba and it's a UNESCO World Heritage Site as well. Whatever, it's a mosque even if they don't use it anymore as such.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 03:11 AM
It's in Córdoba and it's a UNESCO World Heritage Site as well. Whatever, it's a mosque even if they don't use it anymore as such.

No, it is not a mosque, analphabet, and of course and obviously it is not used as a mosque :lol:
Try harder, Portugrease :lol:

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 03:12 AM
More from Córdoba. I heard that thing on the wall indicates the direction of Mecca. I don't have to go to the United Arab Emirates anymore to enjoy such Arabic exoticness. I just have to go to SPAIN. :lol:

https://whc.unesco.org/uploads/thumbs/site_0313_0029-500-333-20150623170348.jpg

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 03:15 AM
More from Córdoba. I heard that thing on the wall indicates the direction of Mecca. I don't have to go to the United Arab Emirates anymore to enjoy such Arabic exoticness. I just have to go to SPAIN. :lol:

Castle of the Moors in Sintra, Lisboa
http://www.sintra-portugal.com/Images/400px/sintra-ruin-castle.jpg

Castle of the Moors, haha, what a name...

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 03:16 AM
Castle of the Moors in Sintra, Lisboa
http://www.sintra-portugal.com/Images/400px/sintra-ruin-castle.jpg

Castle of the Moors, haha, what a name...

Yes I admit that name is disgusting. But at least it's just a damn wall.

alnortedelsur
03-19-2019, 03:24 AM

https://whc.unesco.org/uploads/thumbs/site_0313_0029-500-333-20150623170348.jpg

A very minority architecture that some people are obsessed to highlight, with a malicious agenda to exotiffy Spain. Almost no mention of architecture like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D724o-eWt8s

or like this Mallorcan cathedral:

https://www.google.com/search?q=catedral+de+palma&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwji_dnSn43hAhUEYK0KHUTiDDcQ_AUIDygC&biw=1366&bih=576

And millions and millions of more examples that I could fill this thread with, but I would never finish

Such very western/European/christian architecture is abundant as fuck through all Spain.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 03:25 AM

It is classified as a National Monument, part of the Sintra Cultural Landscape, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_of_the_Moors

KARMA IS A BITCH, FOR GOD SAKE :pound::pound::pound:

alnortedelsur
03-19-2019, 03:26 AM

And those Arabic style buildings are very minority compared to the overwhelm majority of ubber western/christian/European historical buildings through all Spain.

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 03:33 AM
It is classified as a National Monument, part of the Sintra Cultural Landscape, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_of_the_Moors

As if I didn't know. Still, most people look at it and all they see is a wall, not a mosque.

Rouxinol
03-19-2019, 03:33 AM
And those Arabic style buildings are very minority compared to the overwhelm majority of ubber western/christian/European historical buildings through all Spain.

Yes I know.

Cristiano viejo
03-19-2019, 03:43 AM
As if I didn't know. Still, most people look at it and all they see is a wall, not a mosque.
Wait... did you know you have Moorish buildings part of the UNESCO... and you were trying to troll Spain with false mosques and liying about they being UNESCO sites? BUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA