PDA

View Full Version : Would africaners emigrate to look for safer life ?

gandalf
06-06-2011, 04:50 PM
I saw that some south-africans emigrate ,
and some as far as Georgia in Caucasus ,
because they need skilled farmers .

Would some africaners emigrate in Europe ,
in France , for exemple ?

( It would be nice to have white africans here !
for a change )

poiuytrewq0987
06-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Afrikaners and other white South Africans should aim for an independent Afrikaner state than flee their homeland.

gandalf
06-06-2011, 04:56 PM
I doubt this would be possible , or maybe throught a war .

Laudanum
06-06-2011, 06:22 PM
I doubt this would be possible , or maybe throught a war .

A war wouldn't solve the problem. That wouldn't make them any better than the negro's who are trying to get them out of there with violence. Problems like this need to be sorted out in a normal way. European people have been living in South Africa for a very long time, and I think they should be able to stay there if they want.

Loki
06-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Afrikaners and other white South Africans should aim for an independent Afrikaner state than flee their homeland.

This would only have been possible if there was a region where they were in the majority. But there isn't, aside from some suburbs in cities. The only other way is through relocation - and SA has vast stretches of uninhabited land, but it is very arid semi-desert. The vast majority of Afrikaners (and other whites) live in densely populated metropolitan areas, where they are anyway outnumbered by the black townships nearby. The economy is racially integrated. White farmers even wouldn't be able to cope without black labour.

Laudanum
06-06-2011, 06:29 PM
This would only have been possible if there was a region where they were in the majority. But there isn't, aside from some suburbs in cities. The only other way is through relocation - and SA has vast stretches of uninhabited land, but it is very arid semi-desert. The vast majority of Afrikaners (and other whites) live in densely populated metropolitan areas, where they are anyway outnumbered by the black townships nearby. The economy is racially integrated. White farmers even wouldn't be able to cope without black labour.

I think both groups just kinda have to get along with each other. It just happens to be a place where both Europeans and black people have been living for a long time. I don't see any reason to kick one of the two out of there.

poiuytrewq0987
06-06-2011, 06:32 PM

Sad but true.

I wasn't necessarily talking about retaining all of South Africa but rather small portions of it like the Afrikaner community in Orania. They should start out from there and slowly expand to form a zone and be sure to have a port city (not necessarily take over a preexisting one but a new one could be built by exclusively Afrikaner labourers). There are 5 million Afrikaners still left in SA, there is still hope. All you need is a Hitler (without all that crazy killing, warmongering, of course) to unite Afrikaners.

Aces High
06-06-2011, 06:41 PM
Bring them back to Europe...we need the good blood.
Immigration to Europe for these people should be open and financed by the tax payer.

Loki
06-06-2011, 06:42 PM
There are 5 million Afrikaners still left in SA, there is still hope.

There are only about 3 million Afrikaners in South Africa, and even they are divided into two distinct groupings - the Cape cluster and the Transvaal one (Boers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer) - descendants of the Voortrekkers mostly - who number around 1.5 million according to Wikipedia).

Grumpy Cat
06-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Why are all these threads always encouraging people to leave where they grew up and who's families have been established for hundreds of years?

Yes, some Canadian provinces have a PNP that fast-tracks Canadian citizenship for farmers, but picking up and relocating is easier said than done.

I'd advise anyone against the PNP in Nova Scotia or Prince Edward Island anyways. Both PNPs are run by scam artists.

Wanderlust
06-06-2011, 06:50 PM

That's probably the last thing someone would care about when he is in danger or has no other option.You CAN'T live somewhere when you feel the constant hate.They absolutely hate Whites over there.I don't mean to sound cruel but Blacks are always whining that they didn't have the chance to develop their countries.They also promote schizophrenic scenarios about how HIV was man-made (evil Whites again) and why it is so dominant in Africa.Cheap pretexts.The more Blacks I see in Greece (and the way they behave),the more I'm convinced.So why not emigrate..They're Europeans after all.

The killing of Whites in South Africa and America's silence. (http://www.rense.com/general29/silence.htm)

Savage murder campaign against White South Africa farmers. (http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/007142.html)

poiuytrewq0987
06-06-2011, 06:50 PM
There are only about 3 million Afrikaners in South Africa, and even they are divided into two distinct groupings - the Cape cluster and the Transvaal one (Boers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer) - descendants of the Voortrekkers mostly - who number around 1.5 million according to Wikipedia).

Ah, yes, that's correct. 3 million is still a healthy number and is enough to form an ethnic state in SA, most likely in the Northern Cape region where blacks are not that many. A good number of Afrikaners will have to abandon their homes and move some distance. However if it was necessary to ensure the survival of the Afrikaners in the long run then I wouldn't hesitate if I was in that situation.

Loki
06-06-2011, 06:55 PM
Ah, yes, that's correct. 3 million is still a healthy number and is enough to form an ethnic state in SA, most likely in the Northern Cape region where blacks are not that many. A good number of Afrikaners will have to abandon their homes and move some distance. However if it was necessary to ensure the survival of the Afrikaners in the long run then I wouldn't hesitate if I was in that situation.

The northern Cape is way too dry to sustain so many people - the only jobs are in the cities and towns. A small chunk may want to give it a try, though. But it would definitely be Afrikanerdom lite.

Curtis24
06-06-2011, 06:55 PM
Why are all these threads always encouraging people to leave where they grew up and who's families have been established for hundreds of years?

Yes, some Canadian provinces have a PNP that fast-tracks Canadian citizenship for farmers, but picking up and relocating is easier said than done.

I'd advise anyone against the PNP in Nova Scotia or Prince Edward Island anyways. Both PNPs are run by scam artists.

The reality is that we are reaching a point where we are going to have make some tough choices, and "cut our losses", if we want to preserve anything of the white race. Better to make hard boundaries on what we can actually protect, than unrealistically reach for what's already been lost, and in the process lose everything.

Grumpy Cat
06-06-2011, 07:01 PM
The reality is that we are reaching a point where we are going to have make some tough choices, and "cut our losses", if we want to preserve anything of the white race. Better to make hard boundaries on what we can actually protect, than unrealistically reach for what's already been lost, and in the process lose everything.

Problem is, you're not considering people who don't want to leave, who would have emotional attachment to the place.

Plus, if they were to all emigrate to other places, their kids would be raised in that culture, so the culture and language would be lost. Like if they all moved to NS or PEI on the PNP tomorrow, their descendants would be culturally Canadian and speak Canadian English, or possibly Acadian French.

Curtis24
06-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Problem is, you're not considering people who don't want to leave, who would have emotional attachment to the place.

Plus, if they were to all emigrate to other places, their kids would be raised in that culture, so the culture and language would be lost. Like if they all moved to NS or PEI on the PNP tomorrow, their kids would be culturally Canadian and speak Canadian English, or possibly Acadian French.

I am considering those people. Their emotions don't change the reality.

They can also create enclaves wherever they emigrate to in order to preserve their culture. This used to happen in America before the modern era...

Aces High
06-06-2011, 07:04 PM

Well because in the hands of the blacks South Africa will end up down the tubes just like Rhodesia,once the richest country and now one of the poorest.
The South Africans deserve our help as they are our blood,we dont want to see them killed and robbed like the Rhodesians.
It should be seen as an act of salvation and funds should be made available to the less well off South Africans to come home to Europe....or at least offered a lifeline if they do want to come back.
We shouldnt abandon these people and if we do it will be to our everlasting shame.

poiuytrewq0987
06-06-2011, 07:05 PM
The northern Cape is way too dry to sustain so many people - the only jobs are in the cities and towns. A small chunk may want to give it a try, though. But it would definitely be Afrikanerdom lite.

True but I would definitely try to concentrate Afrikaner population in western portions of SA. Maybe take back Western Cape too if it can be done. That way ethnic Afrikaners won't be spread out over all the country but actually constitute a majority in cities in Northern and Western Capes.

Grumpy Cat
06-06-2011, 07:06 PM
they are our blood

Sorry to change the subject but... North Americans aren't?

Loki
06-06-2011, 07:07 PM
It should be seen as an act of salvation and funds should be made available to the less well off South Africans to come home to Europe....or at least offered a lifeline if they do want to come back.

We shouldnt abandon these people and if we do it will be to our everlasting shame.

Absolutely agreed. Europe should reach out and give them options. Currently they have none.

Aces High
06-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Sorry to change the subject but... North Americans aren't?

They can come back too.....just leave their neo con bullshit behind.

Loki
06-06-2011, 07:09 PM
True but I would definitely try to concentrate Afrikaner population in western portions of SA. Maybe take back Western Cape too if it can be done. That way ethnic Afrikaners won't be spread out over all the country but actually constitute a majority in cities in Northern and Western Capes.

What would these people do for a living? The only thing you can do there is sheep farming, basically. And not even intensive. There is no water aside from the Orange river.

poiuytrewq0987
06-06-2011, 07:17 PM
What would these people do for a living? The only thing you can do there is sheep farming, basically. And not even intensive. There is no water aside from the Orange river.

Well, I never said it was going to be easy. Afrikaners will have to start over, build new cities that would be rightfully theirs. Build an economy both raw and man-made (like information technology, stock exchange, etc). It's better to give it a try than do nothing since they can't really be choosers given the few options they currently have in SA.

Aces High
06-06-2011, 07:25 PM
They should be given the choice of where they want to live here in Europe,UK,Germany,Holland,France Switzerland etc and then given financial help to get here and settle by the EU.

How we can ignore their plight yet give billions away to third world shitholes every year is beyond me.....these people have the same blood running through their veins as us and that should be foremost in our minds.

Grumpy Cat
06-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Absolutely agreed. Europe should reach out and give them options. Currently they have none.

Canada should to. I'm not sure what jobs are like in South Africa but it seems to me that a lot of Afrikaners do have skills that are in high demand in Canada, especially my home province.... but there aren't enough locals with these skills to fill these positions and most of our other immigrants are not skilled in these areas either.

Grumpy Cat
06-06-2011, 07:42 PM
They can come back too.....just leave their neo con bullshit behind.

And what of neocon Europeans? I've met a few. Your country's full of them.

I'd actually say neocon is more of an Anglo thing than a North American thing, because you'd be hard-pressed to find French-Canadian neocons, hence the "Orange Wave" in Quebec in the last election. Meanwhile Tony Blair was one big time.

Laubach
06-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Loki, and Namibia? If the Afrikaners of South Africa emigrate to Namibia, the white population would be most at home and I think they could expand their culture because white South Africans and Namibians have the same ethnic origin. Of course, if the option is financial, they can emigrate to various European countries, mainly those which they have roots, such as Holland, Germany, UK and France.

I think a better option than Georgia

Aces High
06-06-2011, 08:12 PM

When was the last time you visited England...?

Grumpy Cat
06-06-2011, 08:15 PM
When was the last time you visited England...?

Years ago. When was the last time you visited Canada?

Aces High
06-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Years ago. When was the last time you visited Canada?

I made no comment on Canadians nor have any interest in Canada.

You said that England was full of neocons....in fact the place was full of them.Therefore i assumed that you could verify your accusation by giving us English the places where we can find these neocons.....as they seem to be a bit thin on the ground tbh.
Just another case of someone from over the pond talking balls as usual.

Grumpy Cat
06-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Therefore i assumed that you could verify your accusation by giving us English the places where we can find these neocons

Downing Street is a good start.

I'm just saying. Neocon is more of an Anglo thing than a North American thing. Not saying all Anglos are but someone from England is more likely to be a neocon than a French-Canadian or any other non-Anglo from North America. I don't know, maybe it's genetic. It is my belief and be offended by it if you want.

And I'm not just another "dumb person from across the pond". I bet you underestimate my intelligence because of where I'm from.

Wyn
06-06-2011, 08:32 PM

England is most certainly not full of neocons. In fact outside of actual politicians, English people tend to be apolitical indifferents, voting only for one of two parties based either on familial tradition/practise or often for one party in reaction to the previous administration of the other (e.g. the large number of voters presently voting Conservative in reaction to New Labour's immigration/economic policies).

Regardless, 'neoconservatism' is usually understood to describe a certain type of American conservatism, so by definition there can be no true European neocons.

Aces High
06-06-2011, 08:40 PM
And I'm not just another "dumb person from across the pond". I bet you underestimate my intelligence because of where I'm from.

Not at all dear girl.Ill tell you what....the next time im near 10 Downing street ill take along my butterfly net and try and catch one of those angloneocons for you....ok..:thumb001:

Grumpy Cat
06-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Not at all dear girl.Ill tell you what....the next time im near 10 Downing street ill take along my butterfly net and try and catch one of those angloneocons for you....ok..:thumb001:

Wouldn't be that hard to find (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=429956&postcount=1)

Curtis24
06-08-2011, 04:28 AM
We're all talking about white people fleeing into the desert. Does anyone realize how sad this is?

perikolez
06-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Afrikaners are part of the afrikaans speaking megragroup. The most logical thing would be agrupating all afrikaans speaking people in one country in Western Cape, parts of eastern cape, parts of Free State, Northern Cape , and southern Namibia. It wouldnt be a white country , but whites would be more or less 50% that is better than being only 10%, and they only had to fight with 4 million of coloureds , griquas, namaqualanders, etc , and not with 40 millions of zulus, xosas , sesothos, setswanas, etc. Afrikaners and boers returning to europe is a bit extrange , because they are not really europeans. They have been in Africa for centuries, and they are not duch , german , french or brities. Nobody thinks that white latinamericans are spaniards.

Aces High
06-08-2011, 01:45 PM
They have been in Africa for centuries, and they are not duch , german , french or brities. Nobody thinks that white latinamericans are spaniards.

Nobody said that latin americans were Spanish.

South Africans for the most part know their ancestors and roots and have never interbred with the locals as in the case of south america.
For the most part they are of British,German,Dutch stock with other European countries thrown in but to a lesser extent.
Comparing them to a load of fucking dago's in south america is just wrong in so many ways....;)

perikolez
06-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Nobody said that latin americans were Spanish.

South Africans for the most part know their ancestors and roots and have never interbred with the locals as in the case of south america.
For the most part they are of British,German,Dutch stock with other European countries thrown in but to a lesser extent.
Comparing them to a load of fucking dago's in south america is just wrong in so many ways....;)

Latinamerican whites were "created" in a similar colonization that also hapened in South Africa. They are genetically whites in 90%, and they are related in some questions with local mestizos. Dutch also interbred initially with malayan and koixan slaves in the initial colonization years when they hadnt european women and they are culturally-linguistically related to many nonwhite groups in southern Africa. Even in the great trek , there were many nonwhites, as Piet Retief servants that were killed by zulues.

On the other hand , 40% of the argentineans, uruguayans , and a good amount of brazilians are easily 100% europeans genetically.

Loki
06-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Afrikaners and boers returning to europe is a bit extrange , because they are not really europeans. They have been in Africa for centuries, and they are not duch , german , french or brities. Nobody thinks that white latinamericans are spaniards.

It takes one generation only for them to integrate, you won't be able to tell them apart from English, German, French by looks alone. They are decent, hardworking people with morals and values. Why show them the door? Europe's birthrate it low enough as it is. Rather take them in than the Turks, for example. Besides, their numbers are small. They are of good genetic stock from the brightest and most successful parts of Europe, despite the small admixture which is really less than the current situation in Europe if its populations are integrated.

perikolez
06-09-2011, 10:21 AM
It takes one generation only for them to integrate, you won't be able to tell them apart from English, German, French by looks alone. They are decent, hardworking people with morals and values. Why show them the door? Europe's birthrate it low enough as it is. Rather take them in than the Turks, for example. Besides, their numbers are small. They are of good genetic stock from the brightest and most successful parts of Europe, despite the small admixture which is really less than the current situation in Europe if its populations are integrated.

You can aply the same with white latinamericans, white people from Australia, EEUU , etc.I am not against afrikaner inmigration to europe, and I prefer them to turks, mestizos, arabs, etc, but they have been in Africa for 300 years, they were created as a group in Africa , not in Europe. They speak a dialect that is only spoken in Southern Africa, and not only by whites.
Cape Dutch are the autoctonous people of the Cape with the coloureds, and not the blacks. The most logical would be fighting for a homeland in their country as boers made in XIXth century. Going to Europe is helping to blacks to conquer all South Africa because blacks consider that all South Africa belongs to them , while the reality is that black bantues have never been in Cape provinces until recent times.

Loki
06-09-2011, 07:50 PM
You can aply the same with white latinamericans, white people from Australia, EEUU , etc.I am not against afrikaner inmigration to europe, and I prefer them to turks, mestizos, arabs, etc, but they have been in Africa for 300 years, they were created as a group in Africa , not in Europe. They speak a dialect that is only spoken in Southern Africa, and not only by whites.
Cape Dutch are the autoctonous people of the Cape with the coloureds, and not the blacks. The most logical would be fighting for a homeland in their country as boers made in XIXth century. Going to Europe is helping to blacks to conquer all South Africa because blacks consider that all South Africa belongs to them , while the reality is that black bantues have never been in Cape provinces until recent times.

No you are wrong. Boer Afrikaners have nothing in common with Cape Coloureds. I know man, I grew up there. It's like comparing Scottish people with Jamaicans - both speak a version of English. So what?

perikolez
06-11-2011, 04:43 PM
No you are wrong. Boer Afrikaners have nothing in common with Cape Coloureds. I know man, I grew up there. It's like comparing Scottish people with Jamaicans - both speak a version of English. So what?

Nobody speak a version of afrikaans in Europe , if you dont consider dutch or flemish dialect of the afrikaans. Cape dutch afrikaners have in common with most coloureds that speak variants of the same language,maybe have the same religion, all this groups were created in the same dutch colonization in the same geographical territory, most of them have similar surnames,etc. Boers were created later as a group, but come also from this initial dutch colonization. Without this dutch colonization in the Cape, coloureds wouldnt exist, afrikaners wouldnt exist. Then they are related. If british wouldnt colonize Jamaica, actual jamaicans wouldnt exist , but actual scotish would exist because they dont live in Jamaica, and they have never been in Jamaica.
The most similar relation between white afrikaans speaking-nonwhite afrikaans speaking would be white latinamericans-mestizo latinamericans or white anglo people from EEUU-blackmulato from EEUU.

Peasant
06-11-2011, 05:04 PM
I'm confused at what point your trying to make, perikolez? :S

Loki
06-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Nobody speak a version of afrikaans in Europe , if you dont consider dutch or flemish dialect of the afrikaans.

You don't seem to know much about Afrikaans at all. Afrikaans is one of the remaining Lower Franconian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lower_Franconian) languages, very European.

And coming from a Basque like yourself, it's a little rich thinking Afrikaners did not contribute to European/Western civilization. Ever heard of Jan Smuts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_smuts)?

Afrikaners are direct descendants of a good class of European people (from the cultural European core, actually), they have stuck to their culture much more than most modern Europeans seem to have.

Nurzat
06-11-2011, 05:19 PM
whites should pack in the same region and maintain a 90% or similar white percentage in the area. they could well separate, 3-4 million could make a state and it would keep a bit of SA european and also safe and tourist friendly

Karl der Große
06-11-2011, 05:20 PM
People from Flanders is able to have a good conversation with people with speaking in Afrikaans.

DAoBLzwBc6c

I understood both the Flemish interviewer as well as Charlize without ever having learned dutch (I am German), so all these languages and dialects must be quite close to each other. If you listen carefully you understand 90% of it.

Grumpy Cat
06-11-2011, 05:56 PM
^^^ isn't it true that Afrikaners can be pretty well understood in Germany as well as the Netherlands?

Anyways from what I understand, Afrikaans is to Dutch what Acadian is to French, an older form of the language as it's base but with loan words from other languages.

Karl der Große
06-11-2011, 06:20 PM
^^ I would not say that I understand Afrikaans perfectly since I am not familiar with the language on daily base but with a bit of attention and concentration I was able to understand almost 80%-90% what Charlize said without ever having learned Afrikaans, which it sounds soft in relation to some northern Dutch accents, also I know the Dutch are capable of understanding German more easily than we understand them.

Nurzat
06-11-2011, 06:28 PM
also I know the Dutch are capable of understanding German more easily than we understand them.

yes, it works like this. speaking a west-ukrainian dialect you understand quite well slovak an russian plus some polish, but they wouldn't understand you back. also, romanians understand very well italian and spanish without learning them and they easily get near-native in those languages when learned.

of which dutch accent is afrikaans closer? is limburgs the same as different from dutch as afrikaans?

perikolez
06-11-2011, 06:45 PM
You don't seem to know much about Afrikaans at all. Afrikaans is one of the remaining Lower Franconian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lower_Franconian) languages, very European.

And coming from a Basque like yourself, it's a little rich thinking Afrikaners did not contribute to European/Western civilization. Ever heard of Jan Smuts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_smuts)?

Afrikaners are direct descendants of a good class of European people (from the cultural European core, actually), they have stuck to their culture much more than most modern Europeans seem to have.

I am not saying that afrikaners arent of european descent, but they are not dutch, or german. I dont think that dutch or germans are good in rugby or cricket. They came from Netherlands, Germany or France, but they have developed their own culture diferent from dutch , germans or french, and they have developed thier culture in Africa, not in Europe.Without Africa, afrikaners wouldnt exist, and actually would be typical dutch people who play soccer.

ikki
06-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Bring them back to Europe...we need the good blood.
Immigration to Europe for these people should be open and financed by the tax payer.

Didnt those that returned from kenya etc pretty much end up in utter poverty? Loans will not be forgiven while the lands and homes and all property save clothes are lost.

And during such times of nonexistant employment opportunities! Very few would ever find a job.

Retun to what?

Or why? They surely wouldnt breed, families would split up and all would face homelessness, starvation and alienation. I think it would be easier to just slit the throats back home. Far less suffering.

Loki
06-11-2011, 08:00 PM
of which dutch accent is afrikaans closer? is limburgs the same as different from dutch as afrikaans?

The northern Dutch dialects are closer to Afrikaans, i.e. the Dutch spoken in Amsterdam.

Loki
06-11-2011, 08:03 PM
I am not saying that afrikaners arent of european descent, but they are not dutch, or german. I dont think that dutch or germans are good in rugby or cricket. They came from Netherlands, Germany or France, but they have developed their own culture diferent from dutch , germans or french, and they have developed thier culture in Africa, not in Europe.Without Africa, afrikaners wouldnt exist, and actually would be typical dutch people who play soccer.

The Afrikaner culture of rugby & cricket is derived from the British influence in SA - which as been more than Dutch cultural influence.

Afrikaners are not only of Dutch and German descent, but a great deal of English descent too. For example, the UK is the top country of my ancestry according to 23andme.

Aces High
06-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Didnt those that returned from kenya etc pretty much end up in utter poverty?

No.

Austin
06-30-2011, 03:36 AM

Yes having a massive influx of Afrikaners into West Europe would do wonders, especially among the indifferent, anarchist UK types who have no sense of themselves anymore. West Europe is so sickened with neo-leftists of every flavor it's really quite sad to see sometimes.

BeerBaron
06-30-2011, 03:51 AM
They can come to Canada, we need more white people, to many fuckin indians from india are coming here. they stink