they are from Portugal and UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVmn1XMcOI0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2g7PcxKNA

lameduck
03-28-2019, 02:28 PM
bump

Thambi
03-28-2019, 02:52 PM
first video: Mostly alpines and few irano afghans. Few had arabid like influences. The pashtuns look clearly different like the guy in OP with irano afghan+east med vibe. Many of them can pass in afghanistan, tajikistan, and iran/levant region as well.

second: Generally more mixed. They look like regular pakistanis, more indid shifted than the first group. Most are NI, GI, IB, few alpines. I saw no irano afghans

lameduck
03-28-2019, 04:01 PM
first video: Mostly alpines and few irano afghans. Few had arabid like influences. The pashtuns look clearly different like the guy in OP with irano afghan+east med vibe. Many of them can pass in afghanistan, tajikistan, and iran/levant region as well.

second: Generally more mixed. They look like regular pakistanis, more indid shifted than the first group. Most are NI, GI, IB, few alpines. I saw no irano afghans

i think Pakistanis in Europe more or less look similar , German Pakistanis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJfAEupUlI8

NPKTO
03-28-2019, 04:59 PM
People in first video resemble few Pashtuns that I’ve met here. I used to have a friend back in high school & he was Pashtun as well. I recently met a couple here and they said they are from Afghanistan. Most other Pakistanis (non Pashtuns) look different from folks in the videos. I keep meeting Pak Punjabis here and there & I know they’re Punjabis because they always talk in Punjabi lol.

lameduck
03-29-2019, 01:01 AM
People in first video resemble few Pashtuns that I’ve met here. I used to have a friend back in high school & he was Pashtun as well. I recently met a couple here and they said they are from Afghanistan. Most other Pakistanis (non Pashtuns) look different from folks in the videos. I keep meeting Pak Punjabis here and there & I know they’re Punjabis because they always talk in Punjabi lol.

As a group Pashtuns definitely look different from any indic population.
I think there are some differences between rural Pakistani Punjabis from agricultural tribes and Urban Punjabis from Lahore etc. Rural Punjabis resemble Pashtuns more ,but boundaries between Punjabis are blurring as lot of people are now moving to cities. In US there are lot of Karachi people who can look quite different from even typical Lahoris.

Bellbeaking
03-29-2019, 01:16 AM
atlanto med and keltic nordid

if you say otherwise you are racist

PakDude
03-29-2019, 06:27 AM
NI, IB, GI, Irano-Afghan

lameduck
03-29-2019, 06:28 AM
NI, IB, GI, Irano-Afghan

do American Pakis look different from Europe Pakis?

PakDude
03-29-2019, 06:30 AM
do American Pakis look different from Europe Pakis?

These people dont look different to NY Pakistanis I've seen. I feel like we've talked about this 100 times and that Pakis everywhere look fairly the same.

lameduck
03-29-2019, 06:32 AM
These people dont look different to NY Pakistanis I've seen. I feel like we've talked about this 100 times and that Pakis everywhere look fairly the same.

yeah I would say 70% of Pakistanis look same everywhere. Northern Groups are under presented everywhere , even most Pashtuns in diaspora are from Peshawar.