PDA

View Full Version : Peoples of Middle East

Tigranes
03-30-2019, 02:41 PM
Learn the difference.:thumb001:
https://i.ibb.co/1rvchQ3/Peoples-Of-Middle-East.jpg
https://i.redd.it/od4nn9bz62p21.jpg

I can't understand how Assyrian People are not included in this map.

Assyrian people

Assyrian people (Syriac: ܐܫܘܪܝܐ‎), or Syriacs (see terms for Syriac Christians), are an ethnic group indigenous to Western Asia. Some of them self-identify as Arameans, or as Chaldeans. Speakers of modern Aramaic and as well as the primary languages in their countries of residence, the Assyrian people are Syriac Christians who claim descent from Assyria, one of the oldest civilizations in the world, dating back to 2500 BC in ancient Mesopotamia.The tribal areas that form the Assyrian homeland are parts of present-day northern Iraq, southeastern Turkey, northwestern Iran and, more recently, northeastern Syria. The majority have migrated to other regions of the world, including North America, the Levant, Australia, Europe, Russia and the Caucasus during the past century
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/44/78/a8/4478a8c0cc98bd915457bdfa767b034a.jpg

Bakha
03-30-2019, 02:43 PM
lol tajiks and south central asian ppl are not middle east
they also missed the caucasus in the map

Tigranes
03-30-2019, 07:37 PM
lol tajiks and south central asian ppl are not middle east
they also missed the caucasus in the map

Caucasus is not Middle East.

Marmara
03-30-2019, 07:43 PM
1972, very interesting

Tigranes
03-30-2019, 07:45 PM
1972, very interesting

What makes you say that?

Veles
03-30-2019, 07:46 PM
Caucasus is not Middle East.
Armenians are not the Caucasus.

Tigranes
03-30-2019, 07:50 PM
Armenians are not the Caucasus.

Armenians are indigenous to the Armenian Highlands which includes some portion of Caucasus.
https://gakg5sv2p13fjr0q1hulkabr-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/oped-sahagian-pic.jpg
https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/16156/19773811.c5/0_fb5de_2162d76f_XL.jpg

rein
03-30-2019, 08:05 PM
Do these people even wear their traditional costumes anymore? If not, how to “learn the difference”?

Tigranes
03-30-2019, 08:09 PM
Do these people even wear their traditional costumes anymore? If not, how to “learn the difference”?

That's not their traditional costumes if it's the Armenians&Turks what you mean.
Here's the actual Armenian traditional costumes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGBpKSZuFRM

I would appreciate also if Turks could provide examples of their traditional costumes.:thumb001:

Blondie
03-30-2019, 08:09 PM
I think Egypt and Libya are north african.

Tigranes
03-30-2019, 08:20 PM
That's not their traditional costumes if it's the Armenians&Turks what you mean.
Here's the actual Armenian traditional costumes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGBpKSZuFRM

I would appreciate also if Turks could provide examples of their traditional costumes.:thumb001:

Also these ones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5fR0vVRA6Q

dark-mysterio
03-31-2019, 07:18 AM
if libya is included where are the berbers and maghrebi arabs ? and were are arameans of syria ?

Nazarene
03-31-2019, 10:07 AM
Great thread, MENA gang gang

Balthier
10-30-2019, 06:46 PM
Despiteful.

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 07:04 PM
I think Egypt and Libya are north african.

geographically but culturally and genetically they are tied to the middle east

Oghuz
10-30-2019, 07:24 PM
I consider Caucasus+Central Asia+MENA to be part of one culture or Family. Majority is tied to each other through either DNA, culture, heritage.

Tigranes
10-30-2019, 07:24 PM
Despiteful.

What?

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/760/528/f84.jpg

Oghuz
10-30-2019, 07:26 PM

https://ourtripguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Iran.jpg

Balthier
10-30-2019, 07:34 PM
geographically but culturally and genetically they are tied to the middle east

Egypt is middle east, Libya is not.

Tigranes
10-30-2019, 07:52 PM
I consider Caucasus+Central Asia+MENA to be part of one culture or Family. Majority is tied to each other through either DNA, culture, heritage.

Excuse me meson, but what kind of absurd statement is this... Caucasians and Middle Easterners have nothing to do with horse breeders from Central Asia. Middle East and Caucasus were cradles of many great civilizations,on the other hand, only thing that Central Asians are known for is pillaging, nothing but nomads with no contribution to the mandkind.

FinalFlash
10-30-2019, 07:53 PM
Excuse me meson but what kind of absurd statement is this, Caucasians or Middle Easterners have nothing to do with horse breeders from Central Asia. Middle East and Caucasus were cradles of many great civilizations,on the other hand, only thing that Central Asians are known for is pillaging, nothing but nomads with no contribution to the mandkind.

Not only this but how in the hell does North Africa factor into this?

Oghuz
10-30-2019, 07:54 PM
Excuse me meson but what kind of absurd statement is this, Caucasians or Middle Easterners have nothing to do with horse breeders from Central Asia. Middle East and Caucasus were cradles of many great civilizations,on the other hand, only thing that Central Asians are known for is pillaging, nothing but nomads with no contribution to the mandkind.

I am turanid.

Oghuz
10-30-2019, 07:58 PM
Not only this but how in the hell does North Africa factor into this?

if a Mong looking Finn and black haired portuguese can be part of one grand "white" family then whats wrong with N.Africa being part of MENA+CA+Caucasus.

FinalFlash
10-30-2019, 08:00 PM
if a Mong looking Finn and black haired portuguese can be part of one grand "white" family then whats wrong with N.Africa being part of MENA+CA+Caucasus.

Everything. Language, culture, genetics. mentality etc. In some cases sectarian differences.

Oghuz
10-30-2019, 08:03 PM
Everything. Language, culture, genetics. mentality etc. In some cases sectarian differences.

I dont get it.

Turkeman have a very strong connection to Iranian plateau history.
Tajiks are Iranics
Afghans are Iranics

Whats so different ?

Tigranes
10-30-2019, 08:04 PM

I doubt that a black haired Greek(or let it be another non-Slavic South European) would feel culturally closer to a Mong looking Finn than a person from Caucasus or Turkey.

FinalFlash
10-30-2019, 08:08 PM
I dont get it.

Turkeman have a very strong connection to Iranian plateau history.
Tajiks are Iranics
Afghans are Iranics

Whats so different ?

What works for a certain ethnicity, doesn't work for another. Tajiks are very related to Iranians, but Tajiks are not very related to Levantines for instance, whereas Iranians are related to Levantines to a degree. My point is that you have to draw a line somewhere and for me that line doesn't begin in Casablanca and ends in Kabul like you would suggest.

Oghuz
10-30-2019, 08:20 PM
I doubt that a black haired Greek(or let it be another non-Slavic South European) would feel culturally closer to a Mong looking Finn than a person from Caucasus or Turkey.

But they are all "whites"

Oghuz
10-30-2019, 08:24 PM
What works for a certain ethnicity, doesn't work for another. Tajiks are very related to Iranians, but Tajiks are not very related to Levantines for instance, whereas Iranians are related to Levantines to a degree. My point is that you have to draw a line somewhere and for me that line doesn't begin in Casablanca and ends in Kabul like you would suggest.

Tajiks are Iranians as much as Persians or Kurds are. These synthetic border lines mean nothing.

I do agree with you though. We can exclude Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, Uzbeks etc but Tajiks, Afghans, and some Turkmen are very related to MENA History through their Iranic connection. One can deny this for his own small nation nationalism syndrome but that wont change the history.

FinalFlash
10-30-2019, 08:26 PM
Tajiks are Iranians as much as Persians or Kurds are. These synthetic border lines mean nothing.

I do agree with you though. We can exclude Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, Uzbeks etc but Tajiks, Afghans, and some Turkmen are very related to MENA History through their Iranic connection. One can deny this for his own small nation nationalism syndrome but that wont change the history.

You can argue that some West Asian populations have ties to Central Asians, but that doesn't mean that other West asian populations have ties to Central Asia. It's ridiculous, almost as much as this bs "MENA" label.

Zeus
10-30-2019, 08:37 PM
The whole broad racial family theory is quite absurd to me. wherever the line is drawn, it will never make sense...

Just separating Mid East into its own racial category, one would have to argue that Turks are more related to Omanis than to Bulgarians or Greeks. If separating MENA in its own thing then that's even more crazy because you'd have to argue that Moroccans are more related to Iranians than to Spaniards. I find that to be Lunacy - certainly not scientific

Babak
10-30-2019, 09:25 PM
Neighboring countries are more similiar to each other. Lets just put it that way.

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 09:28 PM
Egypt is middle east, Libya is not.

Have you seen libyan results to say this ?? In my case i've seen a lot and most of them are arab especially eastern libyans

Pine
10-30-2019, 09:34 PM
Despiteful.

Anti-racist Antifa can't handle being related to other MENAs. (BTW, your YDNA is shared with every Semite)

Pine
10-30-2019, 09:38 PM
Excuse me meson, but what kind of absurd statement is this... Caucasians and Middle Easterners have nothing to do with horse breeders from Central Asia. Middle East and Caucasus were cradles of many great civilizations,on the other hand, only thing that Central Asians are known for is pillaging, nothing but nomads with no contribution to the mandkind.

Central Asians today have plenty of Persian blood - that's the connection, never mind cultural and religious overlaps.

Avicenna
10-30-2019, 09:49 PM

I hope your not including Afghans In this absurd statement of yours

Avicenna
10-30-2019, 09:52 PM
You can argue that some West Asian populations have ties to Central Asians, but that doesn't mean that other West asian populations have ties to Central Asia. It's ridiculous, almost as much as this bs "MENA" label.

You can also argue how would a person from Northern Iran or caucasus have anything in common with someone from Oman. Turks from Turkey have more in common with their turkic brethren than a Bedouin arab in the gulf. Central Asia is very close to caucasus culturally too. If ulj include tajiks and pamiris, Pashtuns, yaghnobis etc they also have Ties genetically with people from the caucasus.

Balthier
10-30-2019, 10:20 PM
Anti-racist Antifa can't handle being related to other MENAs. (BTW, your YDNA is shared with every Semite)

My Y-DNA originates in the Central Asian steppe, brought to Iran and Anatolia with Iranian speakers of the Andronovo culture, just because some distant cousin passed from there some millenia ago doesn't make me a Semite. My subclade matches are all Turks, Azeris, Armenians, Swiss, Italians, Iranians and Tajiks, don't get any Jew or Arab matches. Also i don't have any problems with any race, i was referring to the whitesplaning in the cartograph.

FinalFlash
10-30-2019, 10:21 PM
You can also argue how would a person from Northern Iran or caucasus have anything in common with someone from Oman. Turks from Turkey have more in common with their turkic brethren than a Bedouin arab in the gulf. Central Asia is very close to caucasus culturally too. If ulj include tajiks and pamiris, Pashtuns, yaghnobis etc they also have Ties genetically with people from the caucasus.

That's exactly my point. It'd be idiotic to throw people from the Caucasus into a category along with Omanis. Which makes it even more idiotic to group everyone from Morocco to Afghanistan in one bullshit category. It literally makes zero sense. At that point, you may as well include South Asia and East Asia in the mix as well.

Pine
10-30-2019, 10:44 PM
My Y-DNA originates in the Central Asian steppe, brought to Iran and Anatolia with Iranian speakers of the Andronovo culture, just because some distant cousin passed from there some millenia ago doesn't make me a Semite. My subclade matches are all Turks, Azeris, Armenians, Swiss, Italians, Iranians and Tajiks, don't get any Jew or Arab matches. Also i don't have any problems with any race, i was referring to the whitesplaning in the cartograph.

Your deeper subclade, sure. Bronze Age though, it's you and a bunch of Semites.

Balthier
10-30-2019, 11:00 PM
Your deeper subclade, sure. Bronze Age though, it's you and a bunch of Semites.

Uhm, and how do you know that?

Pine
10-30-2019, 11:03 PM
Uhm, and how do you know that?

We've been through this before. Take a look at YFull and/or DNA projects with it.

Balthier
10-30-2019, 11:04 PM
We've been through this before. Take a look at YFull and/or DNA projects with it.

This doesn't prove anything. we have absolutely no idea on how l245 made it's way into anatolia. everything can be said.

Pine
10-30-2019, 11:06 PM
This doesn't prove anything. we have absolutely no idea on how l245 made it's way into anatolia. everything can be said.

It doesn't matter how it made its way elsewhere into the middle east. The fact that it got there during the Bronze Age is undeniable. It is hilarious, but not unexpected, that an Antifa can't tolerate sharing a Bronze Age lineage with other groups.

Balthier
10-30-2019, 11:36 PM
It doesn't matter how it made its way elsewhere into the middle east. The fact that it got there during the Bronze Age is undeniable. It is hilarious, but not unexpected, that an Antifa can't tolerate sharing a Bronze Age lineage with other groups.

lol, all i'm saying that Q-L245 is shrouded in mystery, "UHH ANTIFAS SO RACIST AND AGGRESSIVE XDD" does this rhetoric work anymore? There is r1b-v88 central africa and also italy, this doesn't make italians black. get a grip.

archangel
11-01-2019, 10:45 PM
Us Türks and a bunch of southerns:cool:

Nykyus
11-02-2019, 07:46 AM

The nomads of Central Asia also made a great contribution to development. For example, from Central Asia came the Seljuk Turks who exchanged culture with Armenians