PDA

View Full Version : "Stay with your own tribe".Human genetic variation

leisitox
06-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Seeing some threads here, like some similarities between couples, in sub race the men is atlanto-med and the women is atlanto-med+little alpine and being from the same region. I wonder if stay with your same sub race or similar makeup of your own is genetic?. I think I saw a thread with pheromones here or in other site, it says that men and women are most attracted to the smell of people with the most different immune system from their own. This is also a way of nature to prevent inbreeding.

This is contradictory:confused:, in the case of couples with similar makeup, I think that in this couples they are "related", no much but being in the example atlanto-med with atlantomed-little alpine, they are for the same "tribe" and from the same region and I thought they must have more similar inmune system
and therefore not preventing inbreeding, than the man being in a couple with a nordid-baltid from poland, example. I know that love is sometimes blind but genetics give the clues usually.

Sikeliot
06-09-2011, 12:26 AM
If what you're saying is true, it's in order to promote species variation and prevent populations from becoming inbred. It doesn't necessarily imply one needs to race mix to achieve this though..

leisitox
06-09-2011, 12:31 AM
well, no race mix but european sub races mixes yes I think, the pheromones, you can believe in that Cmariexo?, in the different inmune systems to "enrich" somehow the variation?

Sikeliot
06-09-2011, 12:32 AM
I think as long as you're not having sexual affairs with people close enough related that you can trace them as relatives, you're fine.

Beorn
06-09-2011, 12:32 AM
As an Englishman with ancestry who tragically happened to inbreed, I can work my internet fine, I am often found scoring high marks on IQ tests online (shit, but I daren't go Mensa-stylee) and have found myself being cornered by union members on site for simply being the nearest intelligent (and liberal looking?) Englishman on site....

AND I happen to refuse to belong to the paki tradition of slipping my penis up my cousins fanny for the sheer love of it.

:)

Odoacer
06-09-2011, 11:59 PM
I think as long as you're not having sexual affairs with people close enough related that you can trace them as relatives, you're fine.

Frankly, occasionally even first cousins marrying isn't really that bad, as long as it's not done consistently for many generations. Interestingly, the U.S. is the only country in the Western world where first-cousin marriages are prohibited in some jurisdictions (WV & KY ban them, ironically).

Efim45
06-10-2011, 12:25 AM
Lucky for me, all my grandparents were only children, so i have no close relatives. XD