04-01-2019, 08:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D4vyFsWW7E&t=

NPKTO
04-01-2019, 08:20 AM
East Brachid = Indobrachid, GI > GI + Paleo Mongoloid > NI

Borealis
04-01-2019, 08:21 AM
That reporter looks like me.

Anyway half these people look pan south Asian. The other half show Mongoloid elements.

Thambi
04-01-2019, 08:22 AM
East Brachid = Indobrachid, GI > GI + Paleo Mongoloid > NI

could they pass as bahuns/chhetris in nepal?

Thambi
04-01-2019, 08:23 AM

Anyway half these people look pan south Asian. The other half show Mongoloid elements.

not really. i think you have higher cheekbones, wider face, different features compared to him.

Thambi
04-01-2019, 08:24 AM
double post..

NPKTO
04-01-2019, 08:31 AM
could they pass as bahuns/chhetris in nepal?
No on average they don’t look Pahari to me. Although the girl with glasses might pass as Bahun sitting on left. Your cousin you posted few days back looked Bahun to me.

Borealis
04-01-2019, 08:31 AM
not really. i think you have higher cheekbones, wider face, different features compared to him.

People in real life would remark that we look highly similar

lameduck
04-01-2019, 08:44 AM

Punjab to tamilnadu same race-curry race, many in Op can pass in Punjab specially central Punjab.

Bandesha
04-01-2019, 09:02 AM
Punjab to tamilnadu same race-curry race, many in Op can pass in Punjab specially central Punjab.

you forget to include pashtuns, almost half of paki pashtuns are included in curry race , few shade lighter won't make you Iranian

lameduck
04-01-2019, 09:19 AM
you forget to include pashtuns, almost half of paki pashtuns are included in curry race , few shade lighter won't make you Iranian

i was just half serious man , tum to naraz hi ho gaye

Morena
04-01-2019, 01:05 PM

I watched a documentary about boy dancing in Afghanistan, and I was surprised at the large number of Pashtuns who look south asian. It wasn't the most common look, but there is certainly an overlap.

lameduck
04-01-2019, 01:15 PM
I watched a documentary about boy dancing in Afghanistan, and I was surprised at the large number of Pashtuns who look south asian. It wasn't the most common look, but there is certainly an overlap.

There is some overlap between all Pakistani groups .Pashtuns are diverse , many Pashtuns from North Pakistan can be quite fair and will stick out among Punjabis but than there are ones from cities that overlap with NW South Asians. To outsider's eyes lot of people look similar but natives can see the difference among people that appear same to outsiders. Average Pashtun is lighter than average NW South Asian.

Bandesha
04-01-2019, 01:32 PM
There is some overlap between all Pakistani groups .Pashtuns are diverse , many Pashtuns from North Pakistan can be quite fair and will stick out among Punjabis but than there are ones from cities that overlap with NW South Asians. To outsider's eyes lot of people look similar but natives can see the difference among people that appear same to outsiders. Average Pashtun is lighter than average NW South Asian.

pashtun are respected and considered different not because they are few shade lighter but because sense of character. My father only deal with pashtun dealers because he thinks they are honest then punjabis (in property dealing) and huge fan of sincerity of pashtun not because they are lighter . Many of my family members are lighter then most Pashtuns and that's the attitude of most punjabis , it's not racial thing but character thing , racially i don't think there is much difference and as for phenotypes are concerned when you stand in big crowd between punjabi and most pashtuns (with handsome amount of exception too ) there is not much difference

lameduck
04-01-2019, 02:03 PM
pashtun are respected and considered different not because they are few shade lighter but because sense of character. My father only deal with pashtun dealers because he thinks they are honest then punjabis (in property dealing) and huge fan of sincerity of pashtun not because they are lighter . Many of my family members are lighter then most Pashtuns and that's the attitude of most punjabis , it's not racial thing but character thing , racially i don't think there is much difference and as for phenotypes are concerned when you stand in big crowd between punjabi and most pashtuns (with handsome amount of exception too ) there is not much difference

Obviously there is lot of respect among all Pakistani groups for each others , thats why Pakistan dont disintegrate in worst scenarios.

Thambi
04-01-2019, 02:09 PM

Bandesha
04-02-2019, 10:03 AM
Obviously there is lot of respect among all Pakistani groups for each others , thats why Pakistan dont disintegrate in worst scenarios.

one more thing, i am not trying to curryfy all paki pashtuns

Impaler
04-02-2019, 10:22 AM
I don't know the taxonomy, but I can see the East Asian influence. They have an interesting look.

Thambi
04-02-2019, 10:48 AM
I don't know the taxonomy, but I can see the East Asian influence. They have an interesting look.

yeah good observations. bengalis do get some east asian on many calcs. around 10-15% sometimes 20% as well depending on the region. They roughly have about the same amount of mongoloid as turkish people

Pro.crasti.nation
04-12-2019, 01:51 AM
Race doesn't work the same in the subcontinent as in other parts of the world, imo.

There are people of mixed ancestries living in somewhat similar clusters and there are pretty much unmixed people living within the same regions.

I don't believe that we are very related to each other. Some populations maybe, but not all the marginal/minority groups.