PDA

View Full Version : Some people say, "the Dinarid go extinct!", therefore why don't put nobody comparing pitcures?

Hungarian_master
04-01-2019, 08:33 AM
Should be an ovibious evidence comparing pitcures between Young people Modern vs. Old Ages.

I think, the Dinarid don't go extinct, there are Dinarid/Norid influenced Youngs, like these Siblings from Hungary:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82987&d=1544605435

And this Hungarian Scout girl:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82994&d=1544606104

The guy in the Middle:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=84401&d=1548599911

She is look normal among Hungarian Youngs, but mostly Norid:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85847&d=1552561912

She is a Norid. Maybe I wrong?
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61517&d=1472063018

Also, the young people need to change, because the eventually skull shape develop in the 30th, although these examples are under 30.

Who know or want put comparing pitcure between Youngs on Modern and Old Ages?

leonj
04-01-2019, 08:35 AM
Subscribed

Dna8
04-01-2019, 08:49 AM
Subscribed.

Ayetooey
04-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Chad brachy men gonna be replaced by hyper dolis :(.

Hungarian_master
04-01-2019, 08:57 AM
Chad brachy men gonna be replaced by hyper dolis :(.

What is it? :confused:

I know Chad, as an African country.

Blondie
04-01-2019, 09:34 AM
Okay so the dinarid race will survive :D

Pribislav
04-02-2019, 11:46 AM
In former Yugoslavia there is less and less Dinaric.
They are quite rare among younger generations. In Serbia more and more common phenotypes among younger generations are Pontid, North Pontid and Gorid.

Celine
04-02-2019, 11:48 AM
I agree. They won't go extinct.

CommonSense
04-02-2019, 11:51 AM
That's not what we meant, show us a photo with a side-view so we can see their cranium and you'll see why they aren't true Dinarids/Norids.

Bosniensis
04-02-2019, 11:55 AM
We need to Visit Dinaric Alps more often to save our phenotype!

Pansarkamrat
04-02-2019, 12:06 PM
It is very rare for sub-races to go extinct. It is rather that the demographics change randomly so that the most common sub-racials gets more rare and that the less common among the population gets more common. Just look at my country. Hallstatt was the most common sub-breed before but in recent years it has become more unusual among Swedes while Baltid, Borreby, Trönder, Dalofelid and even my phenotype, Tydal has become more common. But the Hallstatt Is still a big part of the population among Swedes. I think the same goes for the Dinarid.

Hungarian_master
04-02-2019, 01:57 PM
It is very rare for sub-races to go extinct. It is rather that the demographics change randomly so that the most common sub-racials gets more rare and that the less common among the population gets more common. Just look at my country. Hallstatt was the most common sub-breed before but in recent years it has become more unusual among Swedes while Baltid, Borreby, Trönder, Dalofelid and even my phenotype, Tydal has become more common. But the Hallstatt Is still a big part of the population among Swedes. I think the same goes for the Dinarid.

Maybe.

In Sweden, Hallstatt baceme more rarer by the African, Middle Eastern and South Asian immigrants! :D

Hungarian_master
04-02-2019, 02:06 PM
They are quite rare among younger generations. In Serbia more and more common phenotypes among younger generations are Pontid, North Pontid and Gorid.

Including the age of 30th?

This is the age, when the eventual skull shape are develop.

Hungarian_master
04-02-2019, 02:07 PM

:D

MiloshN
04-02-2019, 02:08 PM
We are all little bit Dinarid...

Mortimer
04-02-2019, 02:18 PM
I have no idea

Cumansky
04-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Thracian will not extinct in my bloodline, first thread I open was "Classify Famous Footballer" and 5/6 guess me as South Balkan countries and most people said that was Yugoslavs hahah

Don't worry my ancestor was your King at some point, is written in the Wikipedia

The Blade
04-02-2019, 08:53 PM
Dinarids won't disappear!
Hail the planooccipital warriors!

Pribislav
04-02-2019, 09:03 PM
Including the age of 30th?

This is the age, when the eventual skull shape are develop.

Among younger than 40 Dinarid type is rare in former Yugoslavia, and among younger than 30 almost not exist.

Dušan
04-02-2019, 09:10 PM
Among younger than 40 Dinarid type is rare in former Yugoslavia, and among younger than 30 almost not exist.

Dinarid head shape is rare, but dinarid facial features are common IMO.

Pribislav
04-02-2019, 09:14 PM
Dinarid head shape is rare, but dinarid facial features are common IMO.

I think about pure or pred. Dinarids, they are very among younger generations. Dinarid influence is still present in solid amount.

HungryLion
04-02-2019, 09:15 PM

shit, where Gedza he disappeared

Dušan
04-02-2019, 09:16 PM
I think about pure or pred. Dinarids, they are very among younger generations. Dinarid influence is still present in solid amount.

Yes. Thats what I mean.

Ülev
04-02-2019, 09:18 PM
unban Gedza

HungryLion
04-02-2019, 09:21 PM
unban Gedza

why did they ban him?

Ülev
04-02-2019, 09:23 PM
no idea, nothing in Banning thread

Pribislav
04-02-2019, 09:24 PM
Herzegovina is the last hope for preservation of Dinarid type.

http://mapsof.net/uploads/static-maps/hercegovina5.jpg

TheMaestro
04-02-2019, 09:25 PM
As I said in Slovakia you can see 546654546654 people with flat back skull, thats why buzz cut is so used here, it looks good on Dinaro-Gorids.

North Sea
04-02-2019, 09:31 PM
It is still quite common among Albanians

Pribislav
04-02-2019, 09:33 PM
It is still quite common among Albanians

There is very few Dinarids among Albanian kids on sanifator's thread.

North Sea
04-02-2019, 09:37 PM

They are Southern Albanians but some of them are Dinaric , even many of the Kosovars posted in other threads. People just don't know what a Dinarid is. Photos can also be cherrypicked. But Irl a lot of Albos I see are Dinaric and its normal considering Ghegs were described as the most Dinaric people, this theory that they disappeared is nonsense IMO. Yugoslavia overall, Montenegro and Croatia especially was less Dinaric actually. Same for Bosnia and Serbia overall. So maybe thats why some people here think they disappear because they were never that Dinaric to begin with

Amyway, its true Albanianss also have a lot of non Dinaric people, CM/Alpines especially are very common.

Pribislav
04-02-2019, 10:00 PM
They are Southern Albanians but some of them are Dinaric , even many of the Kosovars posted in other threads. People just don't know what a Dinarid is. Photos can also be cherrypicked. But Irl a lot of Albos I see are Dinaric and its normal considering Ghegs were described as the most Dinaric people, this theory that they disappeared is nonsense IMO. Yugoslavia overall, Montenegro and Croatia especially was less Dinaric actually. Same for Bosnia and Serbia overall. So maybe thats why some people here think they disappear because they were never that Dinaric to begin with

Amyway, its true Albanianss also have a lot of non Dinaric people, CM/Alpines especially are very common.

Pure Dinarid was always rare.
Yugo Dinarids are often CM influenced (BiH, Montenegro, Dalmatian hinterland, Serbia), and in Dalmatian coast are Atlantid influenced. On the other hand Albanians Dinarids are often Med and somethimes Armenoid influenced.

Dinarid + Atlantid (Dalmatian Serb)
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NplMcjjVixo/maxresdefault.jpg

Dinarid + CM (Herzegovinian Serb)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jCZCH2ZUXG4/UVGQyhyo1qI/AAAAAAAAKoY/EXwcX0kAXUw/s1600/dusan+bajevic+collage1.jpg

Crimean
04-02-2019, 10:14 PM
Something like that I notice in Russia. Compared with the generations born in the USSR (brachycephaly prevailed), modern youth has a more gracile skull. By the way, according to statistics, dolichocephaly also prevailed in the Russian Empire.
Perhaps brachycephaly is somehow connected with the existence of the USSR and the Eastern bloc in particular, because for the war they needed strong men, and the robustness of the new generations can somehow be controlled.

Defiance
04-02-2019, 10:22 PM
LOL, we need more titles like this. Engrish!

Hungarian_master
04-03-2019, 08:16 AM

Children are not the best examples, because they are don't developed.

The Dinarid are not a Pedomorphic type, so in the childhood don't developed the Dinarid features.

For example, the Lion cubs are spotted and don't have mane, but they become adult animals, they lose their spots and the males grow mane.

I know, the Dinarid are not the favourite phenotype of pedophiles! :D

Columella
04-03-2019, 09:15 PM
It’s full of Dinarics, one of the most common types.

(It’s Good classifiers that are going exctint)

CommonSense
04-03-2019, 09:18 PM
We have actual scientific proof that the cephalic index and consequently the frequency of dinaric phenotypes is dropping in Serbia:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?283404-Secular-changes-in-cephalic_index-a-study-of-Serbian-population

Hungarian_master
04-04-2019, 08:38 AM
We have actual scientific proof that the cephalic index and consequently the frequency of dinaric phenotypes is dropping in Serbia:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?283404-Secular-changes-in-cephalic_index-a-study-of-Serbian-population

The Dinaroid mixes can be mesocephalic or doliocephalic. (For example, Dinaro-Med or Dinaro-Pontid)

CommonSense
04-04-2019, 09:25 AM
The Dinaroid mixes can be mesocephalic or doliocephalic. (For example, Dinaro-Med or Dinaro-Pontid)

Exactly and those phenotypes are still pretty much normal. It's the pure Dinarids, which were once commonplace, that are going extnict.

Columella
04-04-2019, 10:47 AM
Exactly and those phenotypes are still pretty much normal. It's the pure Dinarids, which were once commonplace, that are going extnict.
It’s skinny mountain Men with moustache that are going extinct this I agree.

With lifestyle changes our body changes, just compare with 100 or even 50 years ago, compare
To your grandads.

Today We shape our body like rarely before. We have to compensate our sedentary lifestyle with sport and gym. So is not that Mediterranean, Nordic and Dinaric etc are disappearing but they are evolving instead into “updated” versions.

Hungarian_master
04-04-2019, 10:59 AM
Today We shape our body like rarely before. We have to compensate our sedentary lifestyle with sport and gym. So is not that Mediterranean, Nordic and Dinaric etc are disappearing but they are evolving instead into “updated” versions.

This is the most possible theory! :)

Mr.G
04-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Another idea. We used to have more stabilized populations and in traditionally Dinaric places the likelihood of having two Dinarid parents was greater. Now, people mix from all over so we are getting many more mixed types.