PDA

View Full Version : Pigmentation of the British Isles

The One
04-04-2019, 01:30 AM
Which reigon of the British isles is the darkest in terms of hair colour eye colour and skin pigmentation?.(baring in mind that the overwhelming majority of people from the British Isles are pale.) when I was in Cornwall and Devon I saw black hair slightly more often BUT Pretty much everyone there was pale asf and had light hair.

xtal
04-04-2019, 01:47 AM
Wales imo

Septentrion
04-04-2019, 04:00 AM
Which reigon of the British isles is the darkest in terms of hair colour eye colour and skin pigmentation?.(baring in mind that the overwhelming majority of people from the British Isles are pale.) when I was in Cornwall and Devon I saw black hair slightly more often BUT Pretty much everyone there was pale asf and had light hair.

Well since the British with the Irish and Scandinavians are overall the palest-skinned people on the face of the earth. I think we should refrain from calling them even "dark", it doesn't make sense. As a whole they have the lowest levels of epidermal melanin. The most that can be said is that, regions with the highest frequency of people who are carriers of red hair genes have the fairest skin complexions and are the most freckled. So "darker" skins (type 3&4) are most common in the East and South East England, places where Anglo-Saxon invaders ( West Germanics) were the most, and not in Wales ( too Celtic!).

Septentrion
04-04-2019, 04:49 AM

Blue/light eyes frequency from highest to least by region of Britain:
1) South East Scotland
2) Central England
3) Yorkshires (England), North West Scotland, South West Scotland
4) Central Scotland, North East Scotland
5) North East England
6) Wales
7) South East England
8) East England
9) South West England

Supercomputer
04-04-2019, 12:21 PM
Well since the British with the Irish and Scandinavians are overall the palest-skinned people on the face of the earth. I think we should refrain from calling them even "dark", it doesn't make sense. As a whole they have the lowest levels of epidermal melanin. The most that can be said is that, regions with the highest frequency of people who are carriers of red hair genes have the fairest skin complexions and are the most freckled. So "darker" skins (type 3&4) are most common in the East and South East England, places where Anglo-Saxon invaders ( West Germanics) were the most, and not in Wales ( too Celtic!).

There are plenty of dark Brits. Index of Nigrescence is higher in UK than in Germany.

Peterski
04-04-2019, 12:30 PM
Silures (tribe described as dark) lived in Southern Wales.

Septentrion
04-04-2019, 12:46 PM
There are plenty of dark Brits. Index of Nigrescence is higher in UK than in Germany.

Please stop making me laugh with your Beddoe's jokes. I never said that they weren't any dark-haired. Of course, there are, that is your obsession. My statement there is not referring to that.

Bellbeaking
04-04-2019, 01:01 PM

Yup, although its lower than southern regions.

https://i.imgur.com/emsTglh.jpg im guessing south wales may have been a neolithic pocket

renaissance12
04-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Please stop making me laugh with your Beddoe's jokes. I never said that they weren't any dark-haired. Of course, there are, that is your obsession. My statement there is not referring to that.

Stop posting your huge B.S.. the smell is too strong

Supercomputer
04-04-2019, 01:26 PM

It's not my obsession, I'm just stating facts. You seem to be obsessed.

Septentrion
04-04-2019, 01:42 PM
Stop posting your huge B.S.. the smell is too strong

Hush, wog!

Septentrion
04-04-2019, 01:43 PM

You and the likes seem to be obsessed with dark Brits.

renaissance12
04-04-2019, 01:51 PM

Wrong... i don't like liar like you.. who doesn't acept the reality.. and you try and try to post maps diagramm to prove how blonde are the english when almost everyone told you that ENGLAND IS NOT AT ALL A BLONDE COUNTRY ( neither medium or dark blonde country )...

Where does your obessiosion for english come from ?.... Father gay ?.. or something else?:picard2:

Septentrion
04-04-2019, 02:11 PM

What many of you are missing, is that the Silures even if they were dark. They were definitely not the only Celtic-speaking tribe in Wales, there were many others.To put a whole nation into one Celtic tribe only, is nonsense. Celts were numerous in Britannia. As a whole Celts were a fair-complected people, though there might have been individual differences here and there.

Supercomputer
04-04-2019, 03:22 PM

Nope, I just believe most studies when they say Brits have around 70-75% light eyes rather than 78% that you claim. That is not obsession with British darkness.

The One
04-04-2019, 05:27 PM

Hmm interesting I’ll plan to visit South Wales it’ll be interesting to see the differences in pigmentation compared to other English people because in Cornwall I didn’t see darker people in fact most people there were pale and light haired with a couple of black haired people here and there but it was rare tbh.

Septentrion
04-05-2019, 05:07 AM
Hmm interesting I’ll plan to visit South Wales it’ll be interesting to see the differences in pigmentation compared to other English people because in Cornwall I didn’t see darker people in fact most people there were pale and light haired with a couple of black haired people here and there but it was rare tbh.

Correct. Most British are light-haired and pale-skinned. So are my British friends (especially the English). A study done on British soldiers in 1950's, because they came from all Britain and showed the following;
The darkest hair occur in Wales, Warwickshire and London, while the lightest-haired in East Anglia and Lincolnshire. The reddest hair occur in Wales, Scotland and Border counties.
Additionally the London sample which John Beddoe found to be very fair, was seen as very dark, the individual samples from Cornwall which Beddoe recorded as very dark, was found too small to provide any substantial comparison with adjacent southwestern counties. In this study, the South-West England comes out as distinctly light-haired.

Septentrion
04-05-2019, 05:09 AM
Nope, I just believe most studies when they say Brits have around 70-75% light eyes rather than 78% that you claim. That is not obsession with British darkness.

Claim? It's not my claim. This is the result done by the ScotlandsDNA with the "Blue Eye" projects in 2014, found that 78% of Britons have blue or green eyes, while a minority has brown eyes.

Septentrion
04-05-2019, 05:20 AM
Wrong... i don't like liar like you.. who doesn't acept the reality.. and you try and try to post maps diagramm to prove how blonde are the english when almost everyone told you that ENGLAND IS NOT AT ALL A BLONDE COUNTRY ( neither medium or dark blonde country )...

Where does your obessiosion for english come from ?.... Father gay ?.. or something else?:picard2:

If Britons are dark, then I don't know what to say about Italians. Look at your own country and see how swarthy you all are. A bunch of Saracens!

Septentrion
04-05-2019, 05:52 AM

Yes, the mistake was based on Beddoe's really small Cornish sample. Cornwall is one of the darkest counties in England, but not the darkest. A non-medical survey done on over 5,000 English people from every single county in 2012, shows this to be true.
Top seven lightest:
1) Norfolk, East Sussex
2) Rutland, Hampshire
3) Merseyside, Tyne & Wear
4) Greater Manchester
5) Kent, Staffordshire, Northumberland, Lincolnshire
6) Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, North Yorkshire, Dorset, Devon, North Yorkshire, City of Bristol
7) Essex, Lancashire
Top seven darkest:
1) West Sussex
2) Wiltshire, Derbyshire
3) Somerset, Worcestershire
4) Cornwall, East Yorkshire
5) Shropshire
6) Cambridgeshire, Herefordshire, Northamptonshire
7) West Midlands, Durham, Isle of Wight

renaissance12
04-05-2019, 06:05 AM
If Britons are dark, then I don't know what to say about Italians. Look at your own country and see how swarthy you all are. A bunch of Saracens!

It is your problem to acept the reality... idiot

Septentrion
04-05-2019, 06:08 AM

Who said so? We may associate fair hair and blue eyes with Britons. Read below:
https://www.nature.com/news/scientists-track-last-2-000-years-of-british-evolution-1.19917

renaissance12
04-05-2019, 06:15 AM
https://www.nature.com/news/scientists-track-last-2-000-years-of-british-evolution-1.19917

Ridiculous person...Royal English family has more black african genes than any northafrican living in Tunisia or Algeria...

renaissance12
04-05-2019, 06:20 AM

Aren't you busy with your clients who wants you to color their hair ? 15% of english men are blonde while 50% of the english women are "blonde".. It is a success of mr hair dresser Septentrion.. the best coiffeur for English women in Europe..

You are becoming more and more ridiculus with your obessession for blonde english.... go to scandinavia.. that is your place..and convince scandinavians to establish their own culture... we don't want vikin's heirs

Supercomputer
04-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Claim? It's not my claim. This is the result done by the ScotlandsDNA with the "Blue Eye" projects in 2014, found that 78% of Britons have blue or green eyes, while a minority has brown eyes.

It is your claim that the 78% figure doesn't include hazel eyes. The study says 22% have brown eyes, not brown and hazel. Hazel and green are not distinct colors and transition from one to other gradually. Someone might look at same eyes and call them green while another would call them hazel. All other studies for England/UK are consistent with about 22% pure brown and about 70-75% blue and green.

Septentrion
04-05-2019, 02:22 PM
It is your claim that the 78% figure doesn't include hazel eyes. The study says 22% have brown eyes, not brown and hazel. Hazel and green are not distinct colors and transition from one to other gradually. Someone might look at same eyes and call them green while another would call them hazel. All other studies for England/UK are consistent with about 22% pure brown and about 70-75% blue and green.

I am saying things the way they are. The ScotlandDna projects list the following 48% blue, 30% green, 22% brown eyes. Therefore that makes 78% light-eyed for Great Britain, while for Iceland it is 88% light-eyed. The fact of the matter is that blue eyes are more common than either green or brown in the British Isles. There was no emphasis on whether the eyes were purely brown or mixed. So I cannot take as purely brown.
Adele for example has green eyes.

Supercomputer
04-05-2019, 02:27 PM
I am saying things the way they are. The ScotlandDna projects list the following 48% blue, 30% green, 22% brown eyes. Therefore that makes 78% light-eyed for Great Britain, while for Iceland it is 88% light-eyed. There was no emphasis on whether the eyes were purely brown or mixed. So I cannot take as purely brown.

It is not stated because the authors were amateurs. Eye color spectrum isn't so simple as blue, green and brown. The 48% figure also contains gray-blue while the 30% green also contains hazeley at least those where about half the iris is brown/yellow. Scotland is 23% dark eyed. If your claim is true that would mean England (or Britain as a whole which is 85% English) is lighter eyed than Scotland which obviously isn't the case.

Septentrion
04-05-2019, 02:36 PM
Amateurs? Are you O.K.? These were geneticists! You are showing your ignorance now. They were using one of the most advanced techniques for the blue eyes test! It is these people who also made the red hair genetic map of the British Isles. This is the latest credible eye colour study of the British Isles. Scotland and Ireland were found to be more blue-eyed than England and Wales showing as usual that the southern part of the British Isles to be less light-eyed than the northern ones. I think you know the difference between blue and gray eyes ( Rayleigh scattering vs Mie scattering). Green eyes do lay between blue and brown eyes ( This was also stated by the ScotlandsDNA scientists).

Septentrion
04-05-2019, 03:10 PM
Both Scotland and Ireland have a much lower than 20% for dark eyes, they are more on par with the Scandinavian or Baltic lands. The Edinburgh population shows a distribution of 57% blue-eyed, 29% green-eyed and 14% brown-eyed. According to this study, Scotland is roughly as blue-eyed as the Kingdom of Denmark. There isn't much of a difference in terms of light eyes between the Irish, Scottish and Icelanders! You should know that Icelanders themselves are partly British Islanders ( mainly of the Scottish/Irish lineage). The main difference between is that dark and red hair is more frequent in the Celtic fringe.

The combination of freckles, golden blonde hair and green eyes is typically British too:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/02/d1/f4/02d1f4b54b28adcc733fa2ec42501249.jpg

Supercomputer
04-05-2019, 03:21 PM
Amateurs? Are you O.K.? These were geneticists! You are showing your ignorance now. They were using one of the most advanced techniques for the blue eyes test! It is these people who also made the red hair genetic map of the British Isles. This is the latest credible eye colour study of the British Isles. Scotland and Ireland were found to be more blue-eyed than England and Wales showing as usual that the southern part of the British Isles to be less light-eyed than the northern ones. I think you know the difference between blue and gray eyes ( Rayleigh scattering vs Mie scattering). Green eyes do lay between blue and brown eyes ( This was also stated by the ScotlandsDNA scientists).

Yes I stand by my statement of calling the amateurs when it comes to labeling eye color.

Supercomputer
04-05-2019, 03:24 PM
Both Scotland and Ireland have a much lower than 20% for dark eyes, they are more on par with the Scandinavian or Baltic lands. The Edinburgh population shows a distribution of 57% blue-eyed, 29% green-eyed and 14% brown-eyed. According to this study, Scotland is roughly as blue-eyed as the Kingdom of Denmark. There isn't much of a difference in terms of light eyes between the Irish, Scottish and Icelanders! You should know that Icelanders themselves are partly British Islanders ( mainly of the Scottish/Irish lineage). The main difference between is that dark and red hair is more frequent in the Celtic fringe.

The combination of freckles, golden blonde hair and green eyes is typically British too:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/02/d1/f4/02d1f4b54b28adcc733fa2ec42501249.jpg

Wrong, Scotland is 23% dark eyed according John Gray and J.F Torche and Ireland 22% (6% mostly brown and 16% evenly mixed) according to Earnest A. Hooton & C. Wesley Dupertuis. Those are the most extensive studies for those countries.

Septentrion
04-05-2019, 05:20 PM
Yes I stand by my statement of calling the amateurs when it comes to labeling eye color.
Who are you?

Supercomputer
04-05-2019, 05:36 PM
Who are you?

An anthropology enthusiast who knows that naming the eye color spectrum into blue green and brown is not very precise and tends to be confusing and misinformative. Professionals should know even more than me.

Septentrion
04-06-2019, 01:22 AM
An anthropology enthusiast who knows that naming the eye color spectrum into blue green and brown is not very precise and tends to be confusing and misinformative. Professionals should know even more than me.

Oh, really? An anthropologist, well you have a long way to go. We can divide the eye color into those three main colours to be more practical. Blue-Green-Brown, because anyway gray, hazel, amber fall in between those. Some hazel eyes are more geared toward green than brown such as the beautiful actress Charlize Theron eyes http://www.eyedoctorguide.com/images/Charlize-Theron-hazel-eyes.jpg
As well so many times gray eyes are called blue. Therefore the bluish-gray and hazel-green will be classed as light, while the hazel-brown, and some dark amber may be classed brown. The matter of fact, is that in the British population, it is the light which predominates by far over dark eye colour (78% vs 22%). It's that simple! Now if you want to complicate things in order to satisfy Bloody's agenda and the likes (Renaissanceman, etc..) go ahead. We all know that anyway, every single person's eye colour does differ, everyone has a unique eye colour. In Northwest Europe, eye colour has a tendency to lean more towards blue, that's why in Britain, Denmark, Norway it is the most common colour. However, I cannot promise you that it is exactly the same blue tones.

Septentrion
04-06-2019, 04:26 AM
Ridiculous person...Royal English family has more black african genes than any northafrican living in Tunisia or Algeria...

You guys look North African! What is the difference Italians and North Africans? You could be a Moor for all I know. You like to spew a lot of garbage about Northern Europeans!

Supercomputer
04-06-2019, 07:36 AM
Oh, really? An anthropologist, well you have a long way to go. We can divide the eye color into those three main colours to be more practical. Blue-Green-Brown, because anyway gray, hazel, amber fall in between those. Some hazel eyes are more geared toward green than brown such as the beautiful actress Charlize Theron eyes http://www.eyedoctorguide.com/images/Charlize-Theron-hazel-eyes.jpg
As well so many times gray eyes are called blue. Therefore the bluish-gray and hazel-green will be classed as light, while the hazel-brown, and some dark amber may be classed brown. The matter of fact, is that in the British population, it is the light which predominates by far over dark eye colour (78% vs 22%). It's that simple! Now if you want to complicate things in order to satisfy Bloody's agenda and the likes (Renaissanceman, etc..) go ahead. We all know that anyway, every single person's eye colour does differ, everyone has a unique eye colour. In Northwest Europe, eye colour has a tendency to lean more towards blue, that's why in Britain, Denmark, Norway it is the most common colour. However, I cannot promise you that it is exactly the same blue tones.

I'm just saying when the article named it only in blue green and brown it can cause confusion and disagreement like we see between me and you. They should have named it more precisely.

Therefore the bluish-gray and hazel-green will be classed as light

Exactly! That is my point. Other studies like the Anthropometric committee probably classified hazel-green as dark. That's why the discrepancy. Hazel-green eyes tend to look dark unless observed up close and in good lighting.

renaissance12
04-06-2019, 07:40 AM

Septentrion is a coiffeur pour dames..;). he/she/ knows everything about hair colour and hair dye ... His/her dream is to move in finland where the mongoloids finns have blonde hair..

Supercomputer
04-06-2019, 08:16 AM
The Edinburgh population shows a distribution of 57% blue-eyed, 29% green-eyed and 14% brown-eyed.

Where did you get the numbers for green and brown eyes for Edinburg?? The article only shows one map and that is for blue eyes only. Other colors are only mentioned for the entire UK as a whole.

Finnish Swede
04-06-2019, 10:00 AM
Just read this book:
https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/books/1328806900i/2735917._UY455_SS455_.jpg

...a lifestory of old British musician (great rock guitar player).
https://www.udiscovermusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/ritchie-blackmore-optimised-copy.jpg

... he has been used here as a example of British people ... couple of times by saying: Brits are not blondes.

Well ... this man's exact weak points are blondes. LOL.
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3435/3242017190_6b5f4419b4_b.jpg

Septentrion
04-06-2019, 12:18 PM
I'm just saying when the article named it only in blue green and brown it can cause confusion and disagreement like we see between me and you. They should have named it more precisely.

The hazel eye is very variable eye colour going from green to light brown. Depending on what end of the spectrum can be classified as light or "dark". It is not truly dark, whoever who says Charlize Theron has dark eyes is either an idiot or needs glasses. She clearly has light eyes! Some hazel may even reflect blue!

Exactly! That is my point. Other studies like the Anthropometric committee probably classified hazel-green as dark. That's why the discrepancy. Hazel-green eyes tend to look dark unless observed up close and in good lighting.

Septentrion
04-06-2019, 12:40 PM

I think my first answer to this post didn't come out well. I was trying to say that hazel-green are almost indistinguishable from green eyes, in fact many times are counted as part of the green eye colour continuum. Charlize Theron eyes have sometimes been called green, because of that fact. Her eyes are don't to be observed up close, trust me, they are light. Many other such dark green or dark gray eyes are still light eyes and recessive genetically to brown. Additionally mainly in Anglo-Saxon countries, the dark navy blue eyes have to be observed up close that doesn't make them brown.

This American actor eyes have been classified as Green, but they are not lighter than Charlize's hazel-green in fact look quite similar.
https://guycounseling.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/green-eyes-channing-tatum.jpg
Hazel-green, jade, emerald are all part of the green eye colour continuum.

Finnish Swede
04-06-2019, 12:52 PM
I think my first answer to this post didn't come out well. I was trying to say that hazel-green are almost indistinguishable from green eyes, in fact many times are counted as part of the green eye colour continuum. Charlize Theron eyes have sometimes been called green, because of that fact. Her eyes are don't to be observed up close, trust me, they are light. Many other such dark green or dark gray eyes are still light eyes and recessive genetically to brown. Additionally mainly in Anglo-Saxon countries, the dark navy blue eyes have to be observed up close that doesn't make them brown.

This American actor eyes have been classified as Green, but they are not lighter than Charlize's hazel-green in fact look quite similar.
https://guycounseling.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/green-eyes-channing-tatum.jpg

If light blue/light grey eyed person and green eyed person will have kid/kids ... the result in most of cases ... won't be dark/brown eyed kid (less than 1%...almost 0%?).
What happens if we change the green eyed person to hazel eyed person?

Septentrion
04-06-2019, 01:04 PM
If light blue/light grey eyed person and green eyed person will have kid/kids ... the result in most of cases ... won't be dark/brown eyed kid (less than 1%...almost 0%?).

The eye colour that kids have depends the genes of their parents not necessarily the colour that they show outwardly. You might have light gray eyes but you may also carrying a brown eye gene, so it is more complicated than that, see. If the light gray eye gene crosses with the brown eye gene of the partner. It is brown which wins of course. So it will depend on which gene meets not the eye colour they have. Two brown-eyed can have a light blue-eyed kid, because their recessive genes ( in this case blue) met or crossed.

Septentrion
04-06-2019, 01:06 PM

The eye colour that kids have depends the genes of their parents not necessarily the colour that they show outwardly. You might have light gray eyes but you may also carrying a brown eye gene, so it is more complicated than that, see. If the light gray eye gene crosses with the brown eye gene of the partner. It is brown which wins of course. So it will depend on which gene meets not the eye colour they have. Two brown-eyed parents can have a light blue-eyed kid, because their recessive genes ( in this case blue) met or crossed. You have probably seen many Celtic people who dark hair but have red-headed children, so it is more about genes than anything.

Supercomputer
04-06-2019, 01:12 PM

Hazel-green, jade, emerald are all part of the green eye colour continuum.

No. Even dark green eyes don't look light when observed in average conditions. Yellowish green eyes like these are NOT light. They look dark.
http://www.fhfff.com/img81/vokpghinloznmqnfxubq.jpg

Finnish Swede
04-06-2019, 01:13 PM
The eye colour that kids have depends the genes of their parents not necessarily the colour that they show outwardly. You might have light gray eyes but you may also carrying a brown eye gene, so it is more complicated than that, see. If the light gray eye gene crosses with the brown eye gene of the partner. It is brown which wins of course. So it will depend on which gene meets not the eye colour they have. Two brown-eyed can have a light blue-eyed kid, because their recessive genes ( in this case blue) met or crossed.

Well...lets talked about me then...
I don't carry brown (or hazel eyed genes). None of my known ancestors (or relatives) ... living or dead ones have had those. My eyes are light blue not light grey (but I probably carry light grey eyed genes someway).

So me with green eyed man and me with hazel eyed man? Results?

Finnish Swede
04-06-2019, 01:21 PM
No. Even dark green eyes don't look light when observed in average conditions. Yellowish green eyes like these are NOT light. They look dark.
http://www.fhfff.com/img81/vokpghinloznmqnfxubq.jpg

Are those green at all? These are yellowish green for me:
https://i.ibb.co/d0phfJy/Eye-color1-2-Kopio-2.jpg

Supercomputer
04-06-2019, 01:53 PM

That's what I said. Yellowish green. Hazel are mostly brownish green, they're even darker so they aren't light like Septenitron claims. Yellow green eyes often even look light brown to causal observers.

Septentrion
04-07-2019, 12:57 AM
Well...lets talked about me then...
I don't carry brown (or hazel eyed genes). None of my known ancestors (or relatives) ... living or dead ones have had those. My eyes are light blue not light grey (but I probably carry light grey eyed genes someway).

So me with green eyed man and me with hazel eyed man? Results?

Yes, I get it. This will depend on your partner's genetic side too. Ok, let's pretend that your partner only has green-eyed people no blue or brown ones on his genetic tree. This means there is a 50/50 percent chance for your child have either light blue or light gray from you and green eyes from your partner. See.

Septentrion
04-07-2019, 01:00 AM

Those are green eyes. You should know there is not only one variety of green ( jade, evergreen, hazel-green are part of that spectrum) eyes.

Bellbeaking
04-07-2019, 01:06 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7e/8c/9f/7e8c9fca8c305f0965739e60d89c07bb.jpg + http://hdwpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Green-Eyes-Prince-William-Picture-380x250.jpeg = https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/c1/e3/73c1e3ff867d4abebd3d0ba8cea2985b.jpg ????

Finnish Swede
04-07-2019, 04:18 AM
Yes, I get it. This will depend on your partner's genetic side too. Ok, let's pretend that your partner only has green-eyed people no blue or brown ones on his genetic tree. This means there is a 50/50 percent chance for your child have either light blue or light gray from you and green eyes from your partner. See.

Agree ... but I was not so much interested in that option (I knew the result). So I was more ''interested'' in option (my partner would have hazel eyes).

The answer will not be the same, right?

Borealis
04-07-2019, 04:19 AM
Agree ... but I was not so much interested in that option (I knew the result). So I was more ''interested'' in option (my partner would have hazel eyes).

You did not respond to my comment on the other thread

Finnish Swede
04-07-2019, 04:39 AM
You did not respond to my comment on the other thread

I have had photos. I took them away as I first time ''left'' from TA. I took pm option away at the same time. Coincidence? Not really. Nope; I don't think I will do the same again.
If you want to stay unknown person, the population here is just too small for that.

But why do you even ask? For you all the girls are ugly (said by you).

Borealis
04-07-2019, 04:44 AM
I have had photos. I took them away as I first time ''left'' from TA. I took pm option away at the same time. Coincidence? Not really. Nope; I don't think I will do the same again.
If you want to stay unknown person, the population here is just too small for that.

But why do you even ask? For you all the girls are ugly (said by you).

Curious that's why.

Septentrion
04-07-2019, 05:06 AM

Yes, both blue and hazel eyes are a recessive trait. It is 50/50 chance!

Finnish Swede
04-07-2019, 05:33 AM
Yes, both blue and hazel eyes are a recessive trait. It is 50/50 chance!

50/50 you said?

(Hazel eyes) recessive trait for what? Brown eyes?

Grace O'Malley
04-07-2019, 09:32 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7e/8c/9f/7e8c9fca8c305f0965739e60d89c07bb.jpg + http://hdwpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Green-Eyes-Prince-William-Picture-380x250.jpeg = https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/c1/e3/73c1e3ff867d4abebd3d0ba8cea2985b.jpg ????

That happens quite a bit. I have a niece whose parents are both green eyed and her 3 sibling are all green eyed but her eye colour is the same as George. More a light golden brown. It most likely is because green eyes have pigment so it would depend on the amount. A lot of people with blue eyes can have a very small amount of pigment around the pupil. I have this myself even though I have just the blue eyed genes on my genotype. Eye colour is a bit more complicated than we think and it not fully understood yet.

Septentrion
04-07-2019, 12:11 PM
50/50 you said?

(Hazel eyes) recessive trait for what? Brown eyes?

I repeat both blue and hazel eyes are a recessive trait. This means none is dominant, so chance is 50/50. Brown eyes is a dominant trait.

Finnish Swede
04-07-2019, 03:43 PM
I repeat both blue and hazel eyes are a recessive trait. This means none is dominant, so chance is 50/50. Brown eyes is a dominant trait.

Playing games with me, now? You don't answer the question...

50:50 chances (blue eyed and green eyed parents)...to have either blued eyed kid or green eyed kid. Yes.

50:50 chances (blue eyed and hazel eyed parents) to have blue eyed kid or x eyed kid.

Now tell me is that x same green eyed kid as with upper case? Or is it most likely brown eyed kid? Or hazel eyed kid (as carrying that recessive gene)? Or can be all of those 3?

Smaug
04-07-2019, 03:45 PM
South Wales, Southwest England, Southwest Scotland.

Grace O'Malley
04-07-2019, 04:21 PM
Playing games with me, now? You don't answer the question...

50:50 chances (blue eyed and green eyed parents)...to have either blued eyed kid or green eyed kid. Yes.

50:50 chances (blue eyed and hazel eyed parents) to have blue eyed kid or x eyed kid.

Now tell me is that x same green eyed kid as with upper case? Or is it most likely brown eyed kid? Or hazel eyed kid (as carrying that recessive gene)? Or can be all of those 3?

It's not always easy to predict eye colour when eyes are mixed. My daughter's father was green eyed and I'm blue eyed. She has light brown around the pupil and blue around the rest of the eye. Depending on what she wears they can look vivid blue or really green but they aren't the same colour as either of us more like a combination. They were really blue when she was small though. That's another thing eyes can change colour with children. Her's changed when she was about three.

Finnish Swede
04-07-2019, 04:33 PM
It's not always easy to predict eye colour when eyes are mixed. My daughter's father was green eyed and I'm blue eyed. She has light brown around the pupil and blue around the rest of the eye. Depending on what she wears they can look vivid blue or really green but they aren't the same colour as either of us more like a combination. They were really blue when she was small though. That's another thing eyes can change colour with children. Her's changed when she was about three.

Have all your ancestors (which you are aware) & closest relatives also been blue eyed?

Grace O'Malley
04-07-2019, 04:48 PM
Have all your ancestors (which you are aware) & closest relatives also been blue eyed?

No my father was blue eyed but his father had brown eyes and his mother was blue eyed and they had 3 brown eyed children and 2 blue eyed children. My mother's siblings were 1 blue eyed, 1 amber/hazel eyed, 1 green eyed and my mother and another sister had green-blue eyes so quite a mixture.

Finnish Swede
04-07-2019, 05:23 PM
No my father was blue eyed but his father had brown eyes and his mother was blue eyed and they had 3 brown eyed children and 2 blue eyed children. My mother's siblings were 1 blue eyed, 1 amber/hazel eyed, 1 green eyed and my mother and another sister had green-blue eyes so quite a mixture.

Yes. Light eyed British, Irish, Central Europeans, Americans etc. differs from us on this matter (well ... from most of us).

Septentrion
04-09-2019, 01:50 AM
Yes. Light eyed British, Irish, Central Europeans, Americans etc. differs from us on this matter (well ... from most of us).

Americans? What does that mean? Americans can be of all sorts of origins!
By what do you mean, they differ?

Septentrion
04-09-2019, 02:28 AM

You do not state all the facts though. Remember, you have worked for four years compiling anthropological maps. I have been in that department a lot more than (over 12 years!!). Since you are a hardcore fan of John Beddoe, in the book "Races of Britain", chapter II quotes about the Celts, "the hair is generally very dark, and often curly, but the eyes are more often blue or light or dark-gray than brown..."
Thus it is a fact as the ScotlandsDNA showed us that blue is the commonest eye colour in the British Isles and brown eyes are in the minority. Although dark grey eyes even by Beddoe were not counted as dark.

Celestia
04-09-2019, 02:28 AM
I have light beige skin color
Dark hair dark eyes
And apparently the majority of my ancestors are from South West England.
I don’t know if this helps any but it is an example.

Nazarene
04-09-2019, 02:36 AM
Apparently my pigment passes in the British Isles lmao, there are quite a lot of fair-skinned Assyrians. Doesn't mean much though it's just skin colour.

Septentrion
04-09-2019, 03:29 PM

The difference between English regions are not big at all, only stupid folks exaggerated on them too. There are slight differences. A Cornish person is still as English as a person from Yorkshire! You all share similarities. Most of you are pale as heck( advice : need a tan badly!!!) , light brown-haired (I'd say) and light-eyed( blue or green). Though as any Northern European population, some may be dark-haired or dark-eyed or both, but rarely dark or olive-skinned. Nothing out of the ordinary. I think what is meant by "dark", is based a lot more on frequencies which could vary by region. One of the main pigment colouring which might differentiate the English from let's say Germans is mainly the higher frequencies of red or reddish hair. I didn't say Dutch, because they are not so different from the English, as well the Flemish of Belgium.

Septentrion
04-09-2019, 03:58 PM
Apparently my pigment passes in the British Isles lmao, there are quite a lot of fair-skinned Assyrians. Doesn't mean much though it's just skin colour.

Assyrians? Are you O.K.? Since when were they like Northern Europeans?

The One
04-09-2019, 07:32 PM

Lmao I have fair skin pigmentation and I can’t pass in England. Maybe Ireland and Wales bc of darker hair etc.

The One
04-09-2019, 07:36 PM
Dark hair dark eyes

lol I’ve visited Cornwall and Devon with my family and no one there had beige skin the vast majority had pale skin and light brown and light hair. Black hair it was rare I only saw a few fair to pale skin people with black hair. So no it’s not anywhere near dark in terms of pigmentation.

Celestia
04-09-2019, 07:38 PM
lol I’ve visited Cornwall and Devon with my family and no one there had beige skin the vast majority had pale skin and light brown and light hair. Black hair it was rare I only saw a few fair to pale skin people with black hair. So no it’s not anywhere near dark in terms of pigmentation.

Oh that’s interesting, I’ve never been so I wouldn’t know.
No one seems to think I look British anyhow so I don’t know where my dark features came from haha

The One
04-09-2019, 07:46 PM
No one seems to think I look British anyhow so I don’t know where my dark features came from haha

Probably because your phenotype isn’t found in the British Isles most people here are keltic nordid,north Atlantid and other nordid types. Have you taken a Dna test?,your pigmentation and phenotype may/could be from Southern European admixture.

Tbh you look fair skinned in your profile pic not beige

Pansarkamrat
04-09-2019, 07:48 PM

Some britts look like you. I think you look Southwestern European. http://humanphenotypes.net/GracileMediterranid.html

Bellbeaking
04-09-2019, 08:14 PM

You look much darker than the average Briton, but the UK and Ireland seems to produce the occasional Swarthoid master race (they have a lot of recent med DNA after all). Look at Rowan Atkinson or Russell Brand. These dark types aren't exactly super rare, just quite atypical.

Even the swedes produced this beautiful specimen, and the UK produces much more dark types than the nordics:

https://www.famousbirthsdeaths.com/fbd-uploads/2017/09/alicia-vikander-bio-net-worth-facts.jpg

Septentrion
04-09-2019, 09:36 PM
Lmao I have fair skin pigmentation and I can’t pass in England. Maybe Ireland and Wales bc of darker hair etc.

I know that overall despite having slightly darker hair than English and some Scottish groups, the Irish tend to have an even paler skin (the palest!) or freckles and more blue or light eyes than the English. The Welsh also have generally darker hair than a typical English person, but usually are of a fairer skin tone.

Septentrion
04-09-2019, 09:38 PM
You look much darker than the average Briton, but the UK and Ireland seems to produce the occasional Swarthoid master race (they have a lot of recent med DNA after all). Look at Rowan Atkinson or Russell Brand. These dark types aren't exactly super rare, just quite atypical.

Even the swedes produced this beautiful specimen, and the UK produces much more dark types than the nordics:

https://www.famousbirthsdeaths.com/fbd-uploads/2017/09/alicia-vikander-bio-net-worth-facts.jpg

The UK does have more dark hair types, but not necessarily dark-eyed and olive-skinned types. Remember that the people of the United Kingdom generally have a lower tanning ability than even Nordic Countries. Swedes, Norwegians, etc... all tan more than Britons.

Septentrion
04-09-2019, 09:43 PM

As American person, you should how mixed-up your lineage could be. You could be of British lineage/ with Italian/Ashkenazim-Jewish/Polish/Native American/French/Lebanese, etc.... admixture. You're from the Melting Pot.

Ikiru
04-09-2019, 10:32 PM

I'm in the same case as your daughter. Mother has light green eyes, father has blue eyes and I've got greenish blue eyes / grey blue eyes, a combination of both - and so has my sister.

Septentrion
04-09-2019, 11:09 PM
I'm in the same case as your daughter. Mother has light green eyes, father has blue eyes and I've got greenish blue eyes / grey blue eyes, a combination of both - and so has my sister.

Yes, eye colour depends on genes found on both sides of one's lineage.

Bellbeaking
04-09-2019, 11:21 PM
Yes, eye colour depends on genes found on both sides of one's lineage.

Nope. Usually you get your right eye from your father, and your left from your mother! At least according to my sources.

Septentrion
04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Dark hair dark eyes

You may be from Catalonia! Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! You cannot use a single example for an entire people. All I can tell you is that as a whole, the English are well among the fairest-skinned people on the planet! They might not blond or red-haired, but fair-skinned they are. With the exception of their Celtic neighbors, there are no groups even in continental Northern Europe (Scandinavia and the Baltic region) who have less tanning abilities than the English. This is why Benjamin Franklin, one of the founding fathers of your country made an exaggerated statement about how fair-skinned they (British) were vis-à-vis to other continental Europeans (With the exception of people of Low Saxony whom he believed as everyone else at the time that all the English descended from). It might have been an exaggerated statement but you get the point.

XXXKanedaGUNDAM
04-10-2019, 12:57 AM
The Jews are pretty pale too.

Roy
04-10-2019, 01:19 AM
That happens quite a bit. I have a niece whose parents are both green eyed and her 3 sibling are all green eyed but her eye colour is the same as George. More a light golden brown. It most likely is because green eyes have pigment so it would depend on the amount. A lot of people with blue eyes can have a very small amount of pigment around the pupil. I have this myself even though I have just the blue eyed genes on my genotype. Eye colour is a bit more complicated than we think and it not fully understood yet.

My mum has hazel eyes leaning into light brown with her parents being: green-eyed - my grandma, and my grandpa - blue-eyed. I have decisively dark eyes myself (brown) despite the fact of having of all my grandparents light-eyed (3 x blue, 1 x green). My sister has blue eyes and lighter hair than I do (she's dark blond), my parents are both dark-haired (my father used to have black hair before he got grey, and my mum has natural auburn hair - very rare in Poland). Damn, it's a complicated thing, but no wonder why ... it's controlled by many genes.

Most of my cousins / uncles / aunts has light eyes - usualy blue or grey (80% tentatively speaking).

Nazarene
04-10-2019, 02:46 AM

My skin colour is very light, similar to Northern Europeans that's all I'm claiming. Not saying I could pass in Northern Europe and my features are still very woggy :p

Septentrion
04-10-2019, 12:17 PM
The Jews are pretty pale too.

Yes, some European Jews are pale, others are generally dark ( Mediterranean) to even black-skinned ( Ethiopians, some Yemenites).

Septentrion
04-10-2019, 12:20 PM
My skin colour is very light, similar to Northern Europeans that's all I'm claiming. Not saying I could pass in Northern Europe and my features are still very woggy :p

You might be lighter-skinned than what is average over where you are from. However how well do you tan?
Most Assyrians I know look like this!
https://silkroadstudies.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/assyrianiraq.jpg
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/assyriansfe-560136.jpg
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/secondary/assyrians1-257469.jpg

I believe most of these folks would not pass at least in Central and Northern Europe, so what makes you think they would pass in Britain? I do not even see these people as White people. So go figure.

Nazarene
04-10-2019, 12:26 PM
You might be lighter-skinned than what is average over where you are from. However how well do you tan?
Most Assyrians I know look like this!
https://silkroadstudies.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/assyrianiraq.jpg

Yes I am lighter than average, and I tan better than Northern Europeans. Lmao yes, those guys are Assyrians from Hakkari/Urmia (I can tell from their traditional clothing). They are known to be quite dark in comparison to other Assyrians, take a look at the Nineveh Plains or Tur Abdin we are noticeably lighter.

Visage pâle
04-10-2019, 12:35 PM
As American person, you should how mixed-up your lineage could be. You could be of British lineage/ with Italian/Ashkenazim-Jewish/Polish/Native American/French/Lebanese, etc.... admixture. You're from the Melting Pot.

De facto white American are a new ethnicity.

renaissance12
04-10-2019, 12:38 PM
De facto white American are a new ethnicity.

Caucasian..Mongoloid or Negroid ?

Septentrion
04-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Yes I am lighter than average, and I tan better than Northern Europeans. Lmao yes, those guys are Assyrians from Hakkari/Urmia (I can tell from their traditional clothing). They are known to be quite dark in comparison to other Assyrians, take a look at the Nineveh Plains or Tur Abdin we are noticeably lighter.

Yes they are dark , but what is more true is that they do no look European at all. When I mean pale-skinned, it is for the very fair not just some random light-skinned person. I am pretty fair-skinned too.
These are British folks:
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/prince-charles-prince-of-wales-meets-local-school-children-as-he-picture-id479553351?s=2048x2048

Visage pâle
04-10-2019, 12:41 PM
Caucasian..Mongoloid or Negroid ?

White american is their ethnicity.

Nazarene
04-10-2019, 12:43 PM
Yes they are dark , but what is more true is that they do no look European at all. When I mean pale-skinned, it is for the very fair not just some random light-skinned person. I am pretty fair-skinned too.
These are British folks:
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/prince-charles-prince-of-wales-meets-local-school-children-as-he-picture-id479553351?s=2048x2048

Yes we do not look European, the furthest some could pass is Southern Europe.

Septentrion
04-10-2019, 11:27 PM
Yes we do not look European, the furthest some could pass is Southern Europe.

Maybe, but not even in Iberia, though might get a pass in some parts of Italy, Greece, Albania, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Georgia. The areas close to Europe such as Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan and nearby areas are more proper for you. Northern, Western, Central and most of Eastern Europe is out of your scope.

Septentrion
04-11-2019, 12:10 AM

I was refuting your claim. Northern Europeans especially the British and Irish are particularly pale-skinned. Not Assyrians and other Iraqis, etc... The reason why Australia also has the highest frequency for skin cancers on the planet, is because, a bunch of fair-skinned Northern Europeans who aren't made to live in such hot climate, live there. It would be a totally different scenario if Assyrians were the majority there. See what I mean?

Nazarene
04-11-2019, 12:32 AM
Maybe, but not even in Iberia, though might get a pass in some parts of Italy, Greece, Albania, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Georgia. The areas close to Europe such as Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan and nearby areas are more proper for you. Northern, Western, Central and most of Eastern Europe is out of your scope.

Agreed and yes I never said all Assyrians were light skinned, stop being so defensive lmao.

JanRonneus
04-11-2019, 12:58 AM
I was refuting your claim. Northern Europeans especially the British and Irish are particularly pale-skinned. Not Assyrians and other Iraqis, etc... The reason why Australia also has the highest frequency for skin cancers on the planet, is because, a bunch of fair-skinned Northern Europeans who aren't made to live in such hot climate, live there. It would be a totally different scenario if Assyrians were the majority there. See what I mean?

Nazarene was not comparing the Assyrians to Northern Europeans.

Iraqi Assyrians have the lightest pigmentation of all groups in Iraq. Even lighter than Iraqi Kurds which is interesting.

https://books.google.com/books?id=f_xKAQAAMAAJ&dq=anthropology+assyrians+kurds&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=assyrians

"On April 4, 1934, 10 Assyrians were measured at Hinaidi Camp. On April 6, I requested 10 typical members of each of the most important tribes to be selected by the Assyrian Sergeant-Major. In appearance the Assyrians (figs. 48–70) differ from all other groups in Iraq by their light complexions and strong submerged blondism, marked brachycephaly, and straight leptorrhine noses (cf. Kappers, 1934, pp.)"

Septentrion
04-11-2019, 03:28 AM
Nazarene was not comparing the Assyrians to Northern Europeans.

Iraqi Assyrians have the lightest pigmentation of all groups in Iraq. Even lighter than Iraqi Kurds which is interesting.

https://books.google.com/books?id=f_xKAQAAMAAJ&dq=anthropology+assyrians+kurds&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=assyrians

"On April 4, 1934, 10 Assyrians were measured at Hinaidi Camp. On April 6, I requested 10 typical members of each of the most important tribes to be selected by the Assyrian Sergeant-Major. In appearance the Assyrians (figs. 48–70) differ from all other groups in Iraq by their light complexions and strong submerged blondism, marked brachycephaly, and straight leptorrhine noses (cf. Kappers, 1934, pp.)"

Yes exactly! In Iraq which is in the Middle-East, not Europe! Northern Europeans have the lightest pigmentation in Europe and the world. Then why even mentions Assyrians, when we are talking about the pigmentation of a Northern European people here?

Dna8
04-11-2019, 03:31 AM
Agreed and yes I never said all Assyrians were light skinned, stop being so defensive lmao.

How dare you even mention your ethnos in the same post as Northern Europe?

I will hunt you down, and I will kill you.

Septentrion
04-11-2019, 03:31 AM

Not being defensive at all. I was just presenting my point when I considered that you were irrelevant by saying that you are as light-skinned as Northern Europeans. You might be, but that cannot be the rule for the average Assyrians. Northern Europeans have more light skin types than other Europeans who are already lighter than most non-Europeans.

Nazarene
04-11-2019, 03:38 AM
Not being defensive at all. I was just presenting my point when I considered that you were irrelevant by saying that you are as light-skinned as Northern Europeans. You might be, but that cannot be the rule for the average Assyrians. Northern Europeans have more light skin types than other Europeans who are already lighter than most non-Europeans.

Duh

JanRonneus
04-11-2019, 08:25 PM

YOU are an American! I don’t now why you don’t use your true identity like you had used as saxonwold on City-Data.

You are not pure Flemish. In fact you are only distantly Flemish (1/16).

Your mother parents are both Dutch immigrants from Zevenaar in Gelderland. More distantly your mother has Flemish roots.

Your Father‘s parents are both English immigrants. Your Paternal grandfather is from West Lindsey, Linconshire. Your English side is mainly from Lincolnshire, but also East Riding of Yorkshire and Rutland.

You were raised in America and you are an American Citizen.

saxonwold quotes as proof:

„So stop your excuses. I went to England several times, I have English ancestry through my grandfather who was born in West Lindsey, Lincolnshire! So don't tell me I'm not ethnically British.“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/united-kingdom/1596313-what-ethnicity-do-british-irish-people-21.html#post29862133#ixzz5komVMuS3

„My ancestry is from East Riding of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/united-kingdom/2323563-new-dna-map-britain-6.html#post39187206#ixzz5komq4POS

„It seems like most of us inherited our red hair from my paternal side which is fully English. My paternal ancestors were originally from Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. We all are possessors of two MC1R gene variants. I am a redhead and I am proud of it. I have never claimed to be Irish, I have numerously times said that my ancestry lineage is Anglo-Saxon and Dutch, which is quite Germanic. Though red hair among the Dutch is obviously much less common than among the English. My mother is of Dutch descent and speaks fluently Dutch too, so do I.“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/2276672-there-really-places-scandinavia-99-blondes-50.html#post38650035#

„A good percentage of the Americans including myself have ancestors who came from the British Isles, in my case it's England(Lincolnshire mostly, but also Rutland and East Riding of Yorkshire).“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/2276672-there-really-places-scandinavia-99-blondes-36.html#post38446506#ixzz5koo4fNHW

„I am an American of English(Lincolnshire)(paternal)-Dutch(Gelderland)-Belgian(Flemish)(maternal) , pretty much northwestern European in ancestry. My hair color is reddish or light auburn, my eyes are of a greenish-blue and I'd say I am above average height(6 feet 5 inches). Most Americans have a more varied ancestry than I do, America is an incredibly diverse nation.“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/genealogy/1955767-ethnic-heritage-21st-century-americans-12.html#post31783531#ixzz5kooMmYKx

„I travelled more than the average person since I can also afford to do so. I've already been several times to Europe, to your country as early as 1986, 1991-1992, 2000(Liverpool). My paternal family hails from East Lindsey in Lincolnshire, and I visited that region as well in 1991 I believe. We Americans seem to be very interested in our ancestral links. So I know what I'm saying, it's not nonsense!“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/1896591-who-iberians-really-closest-10.html#post31769363#

„My paternal ancestry is from the West Lindsey district, in Lincolnshire, eastern England. Though this area has one of the lowest frequency of red hair gene carriers in Britain.“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/1580245-genetic-map-europe-some-observations-9.html#post31391454#

„Well my apologies, if my statement came out the wrong way. All I am saying is that, there are certain people on these threads who are saying that if you are an American, you have no say on a non-American threads. Which is BS! To them, Americans have never outside of their own country, I am letting them know that I am definitely not that. I have been around and I have learned other languages such as French and also Dutch ( still rusty). My mother is of Dutch (90%) and Flemish (10%) ancestry, that gave the impulse to speak Dutch,..“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/2498409-france-southern-northern-europe-you-16.html#post42567609#

I am Germanic on both sides, precisely Western Germanic from the North Sea Germanic branch, also known as Ingvaeonic (The people of Ing/Inga). My Germanic ties are from the Saxons on both sides (paternal and maternal), in England (Yorkshire) and the Netherlands (Gelderland), though only distantly, I have a Flemish connection too. So I am Germanic through and through.“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/2375329-Germanic-europe-2.html#post39787512#ixzz5kot6InsQ

„In my case, my ancestry comes from England (paternal), the Netherlands and distantly Belgium ( maternal). The English is 8/16, the Dutch is 7/16, Flemish 1/16.“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/1702363-how-black-hair-w-brown-eyes-63.html#post40047538#ixzz5kotM0EnD

That is more than enough to expose the ingenuine nature of your identity on this forum.

Septentrion
04-12-2019, 05:41 AM
YOU are an American! I don’t now why you don’t use your true identity like you had used as saxonwold on City-Data.

You are not pure Flemish. In fact you are only distantly Flemish (1/16).

Your mother parents are both Dutch immigrants from Zevenaar in Gelderland. More distantly your mother has Flemish roots.

Your Father‘s parents are both English immigrants. Your Paternal grandfather is from West Lindsey, Linconshire. Your English side is mainly from Lincolnshire, but also East Riding of Yorkshire and Rutland.

You were raised in America and you are an American Citizen.

saxonwold quotes as proof:

„So stop your excuses. I went to England several times, I have English ancestry through my grandfather who was born in West Lindsey, Lincolnshire! So don't tell me I'm not ethnically British.“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/united-kingdom/1596313-what-ethnicity-do-british-irish-people-21.html#post29862133#ixzz5komVMuS3

„My ancestry is from East Riding of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/united-kingdom/2323563-new-dna-map-britain-6.html#post39187206#ixzz5komq4POS

„It seems like most of us inherited our red hair from my paternal side which is fully English. My paternal ancestors were originally from Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. We all are possessors of two MC1R gene variants. I am a redhead and I am proud of it. I have never claimed to be Irish, I have numerously times said that my ancestry lineage is Anglo-Saxon and Dutch, which is quite Germanic. Though red hair among the Dutch is obviously much less common than among the English. My mother is of Dutch descent and speaks fluently Dutch too, so do I.“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/2276672-there-really-places-scandinavia-99-blondes-50.html#post38650035#

„A good percentage of the Americans including myself have ancestors who came from the British Isles, in my case it's England(Lincolnshire mostly, but also Rutland and East Riding of Yorkshire).“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/2276672-there-really-places-scandinavia-99-blondes-36.html#post38446506#ixzz5koo4fNHW

„I am an American of English(Lincolnshire)(paternal)-Dutch(Gelderland)-Belgian(Flemish)(maternal) , pretty much northwestern European in ancestry. My hair color is reddish or light auburn, my eyes are of a greenish-blue and I'd say I am above average height(6 feet 5 inches). Most Americans have a more varied ancestry than I do, America is an incredibly diverse nation.“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/genealogy/1955767-ethnic-heritage-21st-century-americans-12.html#post31783531#ixzz5kooMmYKx

„I travelled more than the average person since I can also afford to do so. I've already been several times to Europe, to your country as early as 1986, 1991-1992, 2000(Liverpool). My paternal family hails from East Lindsey in Lincolnshire, and I visited that region as well in 1991 I believe. We Americans seem to be very interested in our ancestral links. So I know what I'm saying, it's not nonsense!“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/1896591-who-iberians-really-closest-10.html#post31769363#

„My paternal ancestry is from the West Lindsey district, in Lincolnshire, eastern England. Though this area has one of the lowest frequency of red hair gene carriers in Britain.“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/1580245-genetic-map-europe-some-observations-9.html#post31391454#

„Well my apologies, if my statement came out the wrong way. All I am saying is that, there are certain people on these threads who are saying that if you are an American, you have no say on a non-American threads. Which is BS! To them, Americans have never outside of their own country, I am letting them know that I am definitely not that. I have been around and I have learned other languages such as French and also Dutch ( still rusty). My mother is of Dutch (90%) and Flemish (10%) ancestry, that gave the impulse to speak Dutch,..“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/2498409-france-southern-northern-europe-you-16.html#post42567609#

I am Germanic on both sides, precisely Western Germanic from the North Sea Germanic branch, also known as Ingvaeonic (The people of Ing/Inga). My Germanic ties are from the Saxons on both sides (paternal and maternal), in England (Yorkshire) and the Netherlands (Gelderland), though only distantly, I have a Flemish connection too. So I am Germanic through and through.“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/2375329-Germanic-europe-2.html#post39787512#ixzz5kot6InsQ

„In my case, my ancestry comes from England (paternal), the Netherlands and distantly Belgium ( maternal). The English is 8/16, the Dutch is 7/16, Flemish 1/16.“

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/europe/1702363-how-black-hair-w-brown-eyes-63.html#post40047538#ixzz5kotM0EnD

That is more than enough to expose the ingenuine nature of your identity on this forum.

I am not an American, I am Belgian from Flanders, O.K.! If you have nothing to say, please hush it! I am getting tired of this high level stupidity. I am not an Englishman, nor a Dutchman.

JanRonneus
04-12-2019, 06:27 PM
I am not an American, I am Belgian from Flanders, O.K.! If you have nothing to say, please hush it! I am getting tired of this high level stupidity. I am not an Englishman, nor a Dutchman.

Many people on this forum know about your other accounts. saxonwold on City-Data. Yamulamba Pretorius/Kasai on Quora.

You think you are fooling many people, but you’re not.

Just accept the reality. You will be more respected if you use your true identity.

renaissance12
04-12-2019, 06:55 PM
Idiot .......False ...Liar.......Gay.....Half-Black S.S.A.

JanRonneus
04-12-2019, 07:01 PM
Idiot .......False ...Liar.......Gay

I don’t know what is motivation is for being so obstinate.

Or better yet what motivated him to identify as a Belgian citizen on this forum.

Maybe he has an inferiority complex.

renaissance12
04-12-2019, 07:07 PM
I don’t know what is motivation is for being so obstinate.

Or better yet what motivated him to identify as a Belgian on this forum.

Maybe he has an inferiority complex.

He Is Obssesed With English .......He Becomes Paranoid When You Write That Beatles Were Not Blonde

JanRonneus
04-12-2019, 07:12 PM
He Is Obssesed With English .......He Becomes Paranoid When You Write That Beatles Were Not Blonde

Why does he not identify with his Paternal English heritage then?

After all genealogically he is 8 times more English than he is Flemish.

It doesn’t make sense. Maybe he thinks that people will think he’s biased if they know that he is Half English.

Erronkari
04-12-2019, 07:41 PM
Septentrion es de los Estados Unidos??? Vaya, pensé que era belga u holandés.

JanRonneus
04-12-2019, 07:53 PM

He is American. All four of his grandparents were European-Born, but he was still born and raised in the U.S..

What is outrageous is that he identifies here as Flemish when he’s only 1/16 Flemish.

Erronkari
04-12-2019, 07:59 PM
He is American. All four of his grandparents were European-Born, but he was still born and raised in the U.S..

What is outrageous is that he identifies here as Flemish when he’s only 1/16 Flemish.

Oh, I'm sorry, my bad... I thought he was dutch or from the Benelux...

JanRonneus
04-12-2019, 08:02 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, my bad... I thought he was dutch or from the Benelux...

That’s his fake identity.

He want‘s to seem more European here.

On City-Data as saxonwold he has been completely honest about himself.

Bellbeaking
04-12-2019, 11:33 PM
Idiot .......False ...Liar.......Gay.....Half-Black S.S.A.

Septentrion is half black? I knew it!

JanRonneus
04-12-2019, 11:35 PM

No, he is half English, 7/16 Dutch, 1/16 Flemish.

Septentrion
04-13-2019, 05:31 AM

Stop playing the dumb idiot! If you are an American, that's you. Nothing wrong with it! Stop putting me as someone else. That is an harassement! May this be a kind warning to you for now, because it won't be next time!

Septentrion
04-13-2019, 05:39 AM

Soy Belga por excelencia!!!

Septentrion
04-13-2019, 05:40 AM

Half black!!! What a joke!!!! Are you half Denisovan?

renaissance12
04-13-2019, 07:58 AM
Half black!!! What a joke!!!! Are you half Denisovan?

Dark half subhuman and liar.. go to infect other places..

Now it is clear why you get nervous if someone made the list of English singers with dark-brown hair....you don't accept your ancestors..

Septentrion
04-13-2019, 04:07 PM
Dark half subhuman and liar.. go to infect other places..

Now it is clear why you get nervous if someone made the list of English singers with dark-brown hair....you don't accept your ancestors..

Are you saying Italians are not only dark, but half sub humans? I don't nervous for anything. What's with you and dark-haired Englishmen? Are you obsessed? You can go on with your infection of deep ignorance, dude! I do not have any ancestors who were Anglo-Saxons. Mine were Frankish and settled Flanders.

Bellbeaking
04-13-2019, 04:26 PM
Are you saying Italians are not only dark, but half sub humans? I don't nervous for anything. What's with you and dark-haired Englishmen? Are you obsessed? You can go on with your infection of deep ignorance, dude! I do not have any ancestors who were Anglo-Saxons. Mine were Frankish and settled Flanders.

are you sure?

Septentrion
04-13-2019, 04:35 PM
are you sure?

Sure of what?

Bellbeaking
04-13-2019, 04:38 PM
Sure of what?

You aren't a half black american?

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 05:29 PM
You aren't a half black american?

He’s not half black. You Know what he is.

Bellbeaking
04-13-2019, 05:40 PM
He’s not half black. You Know what he is.

And I know what he's capable off.

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 05:46 PM
And I know what he's capable off.

In reality a lot less than he thinks.

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 07:17 PM
Stop playing the dumb idiot! If you are an American, that's you. Nothing wrong with it! Stop putting me as someone else. That is an harassement! May this be a kind warning to you for now, because it won't be next time!

Everyone knows you’re the dumb idiot here.

This is the point where you give in and correct your profile and identity here.

Septentrion
04-13-2019, 10:43 PM
Everyone knows you’re the dumb idiot here.

This is the point where you give in and correct your profile and identity here.

You have issues, dude! As, they say in French, "On répond les imbéciles par un silence!".

Ayetooey
04-13-2019, 10:45 PM
You have issue, dude!

You've been exposed you American troll. Get out of here nutjob!

Septentrion
04-13-2019, 10:48 PM

Hush Somalian Pirate! Who are you?

Ayetooey
04-13-2019, 10:49 PM
Hush Somalian Pirate! Who are you?

Pathetic American mutt. I am Whiter than you will ever be. Now get out of here you wannabe Nordic scum. You have 0 credibility. You've been exposed YANK!

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 10:49 PM

Or better yet, Reform and use your real identity!

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 10:52 PM
Pathetic American mutt. I am Whiter than you will ever be. Now get out of here you wannabe Nordic scum. You have 0 credibility. You've been exposed YANK!

No. Septentrion is whiter than you. He is auburn-haired with freckles.

Ayetooey
04-13-2019, 10:53 PM
No. Septentrion is whiter than you. He is auburn-haired with freckles.

How do you know that isn't a lie as well?

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 10:56 PM
How do you know that isn't a lie as well?

He lied that he has no other redheads in his immediate family so he fits better as a Belgian. Thats the Lie.

If he wasn't red-haired he would say so.

Ayetooey
04-13-2019, 10:57 PM
He lied that he has no other redheads in his immediate family so he fits better as a Belgian. Thats the Lie.

If he wasn't red-haired he would say so.

I wouldn't trust this demon with a 50 cent coin.

Bellbeaking
04-13-2019, 11:01 PM
I have never seen much harm in septentrions delusions and autism. He also pushed back against anti-british trolls in the past which I can appreciate. I say let him sperg his autism unbothered. It was always pretty obvious he isn't a Belgian

Ayetooey
04-13-2019, 11:02 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/491704559228551192/566760024605458452/unknown.png?width=277&height=300

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 11:05 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/491704559228551192/566760024605458452/unknown.png?width=277&height=300

Septentrion is no typical 56%er/Amerimutt. All his grandparents are European born.

Ayetooey
04-13-2019, 11:07 PM
Septentrion is no typical 56%er/Amerimutt. All his grandparents are European born.

You're a good guy. Bobby would be proud of you, if he were still here.

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 11:08 PM
You're a good guy. Bobby would be proud of you, if he were still here.

He's my idol. I contact him regularly for advice.

Grace O'Malley
04-13-2019, 11:15 PM
No need to all gang up on him. There have been a lot worse on here in the past. Whether he's a Belgian or not he's only interested in statistics. There are loads of people on here who pretend to be nationalities they are not and some of them are malicious. I don't think Septentrion is malicious. Some people post a lot of shit about nationalities on here with no links or anything to back them up. I think Septentrion has information but he doesn't want to post his sources. I'm not sure why as I always think it's good to post a link to back up what you are saying. Anyway no need to hound him. There was a troll on here called Bloody who would never divulge his nationality and constantly wrote rubbish about British and Irish people and Septentrion was one of the posters on here who called him out. Anyway I've known loads of posters on here who have said they are nationalities they are not.

Creoda
04-13-2019, 11:16 PM
If Septentrion is American why does he write so funny?

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 11:20 PM
No need to all gang up on him. There have been a lot worse on here in the past. Whether he's a Belgian or not he's only interested in statistics. There are loads of people on here who pretend to be nationalities they are not and some of them are malicious. I don't think Septentrion is malicious. Some people post a lot of shit about nationalities on here with no links or anything to back them up. I think Septentrion has information but he doesn't want to post his sources. I'm not sure why as I always think it's good to post a link to back up what you are saying. Anyway no need to hound him. There was a troll on here called Bloody who would never divulge his nationality and constantly wrote rubbish about British and Irish people and Septentrion was one of the posters on here who called him out. Anyway I've known loads of posters on here who have said they are nationalities they are not.

All we want is for him to explain why he doesn't identify with the 93.75% of his heritage which is non-Flemish. Why not identify more with his English half if he is so interested in the British Isles?

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 11:21 PM

He has distinctive idiosyncrasies. That is not based on nationality.

Ayetooey
04-13-2019, 11:23 PM
All we want is for him to explain why he doesn't identify with the 93.75% of his heritage which is non-Flemish. Why not identify more with his English half if he is so interested in the British Isles?

You seem to of known about this for a while, why expose him now if you don't mind me asking?

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 11:24 PM
You seem to of known about this for a while, why expose him now if you don't mind me asking?

Bobby Martnen told me to wait as our profile was too high.

Creoda
04-13-2019, 11:26 PM
He has distinctive idiosyncrasies. That is not based on nationality.
And who are you?

Distinctive idiosyncrasies that suggest a non-native speaker.

Septentrion
04-13-2019, 11:26 PM
I actually wish I was an American now, such a great and powerful nation! Are Americans banned from these threads? Unfortunately I was born in a tiny North-West European nation called Belgium. I am a simple man from a small region called Flanders.

Ayetooey
04-13-2019, 11:27 PM
Bobby Martnen told me to wait as our profile was too high.

Bobby always was a smart one. He was I1, straight from the Scottish highlands.

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 11:28 PM
And who are you?

He may be faking it, look at his posts as saxonwold on City-Data for comparison.

I am a former member of this forum.

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 11:31 PM
I actually wish I was an American now, such a great and powerful nation! Are Americans banned from these threads? Unfortunately I was born in a tiny North-West European nation called Belgium. I am a simple man from a small region called Flanders.

You just described one of your great, great, grandparents, not yourself.

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 11:37 PM
And who are you?

Septentrion is a certified translator anyway (by his admission), so it wouldn't matter if he was a native speaker.

Grace O'Malley
04-13-2019, 11:39 PM

I don't know why people aren't honest about their ethnicity, nationality etc but it's not unusual here. You will usually have an interest in your own ethnicity and history so I'm not sure why people don't just tell people what their interested in and their actual heritage. Some people do it to troll.

Septentrion
04-13-2019, 11:39 PM

Oops! How do I write funny? Remember English is not my first language.

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 11:42 PM

Idiot. You have very high proficiency in the English language. You were a translator!

You just have a distinct style. Clever deception using your abilities.

Creoda
04-13-2019, 11:43 PM
Septentrion is a certified translator anyway (by his admission), so it wouldn't matter if he was a native speaker.
Alright I believe you. You've passed my credibility test (formerly banned new user, idol is Bobby Martnen).

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 11:43 PM

Idiot. You have very high proficiency in the English language. You were a translator!

You are faking anything suggestive of a second-language speaker.

Septentrion
04-13-2019, 11:44 PM
You just described one of your great, great, grandparents, not yourself.

I am not an American! If you think so, I do not care at all! I am born and bred in Belgium. You are just jealous of my knowledge.

Septentrion
04-13-2019, 11:47 PM

You just have a distinct style.

Fool. You are not German, you are a Turk!

Bellbeaking
04-13-2019, 11:48 PM
Lying about your nationality can be a good way to avoid being doxxed IRL, furthermore it is reasonable that he wouldn't want his accounts on other websites to be traced to this one so not to have people following him around. He hasn't conjured up a fake persona for any narcissistic purposes, seeing as he doesn't post about himself just wants to post anthro stuff in peace. Also Septentrion is hilarious, My foot!!!!

Do you like ketchup or mayo on chips?

(this will weed out his true origins)

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 11:50 PM
I am not an American! If you think so, I do not care at all! I am born and bred in Belgium. You are just jealous of my knowledge.

I am not Jealous. You have some good references, yes, but I have a much greater knowledge of German language anthropological texts!. I am the only one here who read the report of Gustav Adolph Schimmer.

I just want to know why you play this identity?

Septentrion
04-13-2019, 11:52 PM

I know you envy my English proficiency. Oh well it is not my first language.
Ik Ben Vlaams, domkop!

JanRonneus
04-13-2019, 11:53 PM
Fool. You are not German, you are a Turk!

I am Pennsylvania Dutch, Polish, and Irish. I am an American.

Septentrion
04-13-2019, 11:57 PM
I am not Jealous. You have some good references, yes, but I have a much greater knowledge of German language anthropological texts!. I am the only one here who read the report of Gustav Adolph Schimmer.

I just want to know why you play this identity?

You have a long way to go! I have all kinds of anthropological in many, many languages. I am Septemtrion from northern Belgium. Why are you so interested in me? Am I too amazing for you?

Septentrion
04-13-2019, 11:59 PM
I am Pennsylvania Dutch, Polish, and Irish. I am an American.

You are American? Then what makes you think everyone is American? Is that also part of your self-centered culture? So if somebody speaks English really well, is an American? I

JanRonneus
04-14-2019, 12:03 AM
You have a long way to go! I have all kinds of anthropological in many, many languages. I am Septemtrion from northern Belgium. Why are you so interested in me? Am I too amazing for you?

I am not impressed by many of your references. I'll leave it at that.

-

I am absolutely fascinated by why what motivates you to use the fake identity, that's all.

Septentrion
04-14-2019, 12:03 AM

I have a high proficiency in the English language, right? I am therefore definitely not an idiot by any means.

Septentrion
04-14-2019, 12:06 AM
I am not impressed by many of your references. I'll leave it at that.

-

I am absolutely fascinated by why what motivates you to use the fake identity, that's all.

Fake identity? You have issues, go somewhere and sort them out!

JanRonneus
04-14-2019, 12:07 AM
You are American? Then what makes you think everyone is American? Is that also part of your self-centered culture? So if somebody speaks English really well, is an American? I

Most Americans are a lot more genuine than you. Especially the Pennsylvania Dutch. They carry the true Frankish spirit. I wrote this song in honor of the Frankish Spirit in relation to nature.

Rheinwegeslied (Rhine-Way-Song):

I:
Kein rühren eines Mühlsteins,
Kein Schnitt einer Sichel.
Selbst als die Erde in Staub aufsteigt, pfeift immer noch der westliche Fluss.

Refrain:

Aus der Heide und dem Roggen bin ich entlassen.
Jahrhunderte fränkischer Treue haben ein Land erstanden.
Aber ein tiefer leitender Geist ist zu hören.
In meinen bescheidenen Gnaden höre ich die Rheinweges rufen.

II.
Am Stadttor schließt sich das Reich an,
Streit und Kampf dringen bald ein,
Aber das stöhnende Wasser hört immer noch sein ruf.

Refrain(II):

III:
Über den Torf schlängelt sich der Fluss und bricht einen Weg zum Meer.
Scharfe Winde tragen die Botschaft zu den Menschen zurück.
“Der Mensch kann sich an das weltliche Gesicht der Natur binden,
Aber nur die Seele kann sich zu ihren Gnaden erheben.”

Refrain(III):

JanRonneus
04-14-2019, 12:09 AM
I have a high proficiency in the English language, right? I am therefore definitely not an idiot by any means.

Idiot can mean a fool, not necessarily an unintelligent person.

Septentrion
04-14-2019, 12:15 AM

Yank, my foot! You Zwart hond! Get lost!
Bavianen!

Septentrion
04-14-2019, 12:23 AM
I was not aware of the envy that people had for me. I was only telling the truth and facts the way they are. Due to the fact that I enlightened people about the British and Irish from the lies of Bloody and likes doesn't mean that I am British or a descendant thereof. I am not. If I did, I would have told you so. There are perhaps others who did too. I have never been jealous of them!

JanRonneus
04-14-2019, 12:25 AM
This is my baby doll Blueboy telling you all I'm not Bobby Martnen!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8aAD1ag0WwTVW1sWGJidzNRQWxyMEJjUlFUQUgxdmdxdU1R/view?usp=sharing

Septentrion
04-14-2019, 12:35 AM
Most Americans are a lot more genuine than you. Especially the Pennsylvania Dutch. They carry the true Frankish spirit. I wrote this song in honor of the Frankish Spirit in relation to nature.

Rheinwegeslied (Rhine-Way-Song):

I:
Kein rühren eines Mühlsteins,
Kein Schnitt einer Sichel.
Selbst als die Erde in Staub aufsteigt, pfeift immer noch der westliche Fluss.

Refrain:

Aus der Heide und dem Roggen bin ich entlassen.
Jahrhunderte fränkischer Treue haben ein Land erstanden.
Aber ein tiefer leitender Geist ist zu hören.
In meinen bescheidenen Gnaden höre ich die Rheinweges rufen.

II.
Am Stadttor schließt sich das Reich an,
Streit und Kampf dringen bald ein,
Aber das stöhnende Wasser hört immer noch sein ruf.

Refrain(II):

III:
Über den Torf schlängelt sich der Fluss und bricht einen Weg zum Meer.
Scharfe Winde tragen die Botschaft zu den Menschen zurück.
“Der Mensch kann sich an das weltliche Gesicht der Natur binden,
Aber nur die Seele kann sich zu ihren Gnaden erheben.”

Refrain(III):

As most Americans I met, you are confusing the term Dutch with German! Pennsylvanian Dutch are Germans, while us the Flemish are Dutch-speakers and the people of obviously the Netherlands! It is the Dutch and Flemish who are more Frankish!!!

Bellbeaking
04-14-2019, 12:39 AM
As most Americans I met, you are confusing the term Dutch with German! Pennsylvanian Dutch are Germans, while us the Flemish are Dutch-speakers and the people of obviously the Netherlands! It is the Dutch and Flemish who are more Frankish!!!

Many people seem jealous of your knowledge Septentrion the Belgian truth teller.

Can you give me a thumbs up? I would like to take your thumbs up virginity on the Apricity.

JanRonneus
04-14-2019, 12:40 AM

The Pennsylvania Dutch come mostly from Pfalz (the Palatinate) where they speak Rhine Franconion. Pennsylvania Dutch is based on Rhine Franconian, tribute to King Clovis I of Franks who conquered the Palatinate region.

Colonge was the capital of the Ripuarian Franks, which is in the Rhinelands. Some Pennsylvania Dutch came from just south of Colonge.

Septentrion
04-14-2019, 12:40 AM

The only thing, you are whiter than, is my black tuxedo suit! Somali Pirate!

Septentrion
04-14-2019, 01:04 AM
The Pennsylvania Dutch come mostly from Pfalz (the Palatinate) where they speak Rhine Franconion. Pennsylvania Dutch is based on Rhine Franconian, tribute to King Clovis I of Franks who conquered the Palatinate region.

Colonge was the capital of the Ripuarian Franks, which is in the Rhinelands. Some Pennsylvania Dutch came from just south of Colonge.

A history lesson, perhaps?
Frankish folk came from the north ( the Lower Rhine) in the Netherlands, then travel down to where your ancestors came from.

Bellbeaking
04-14-2019, 01:09 AM
Frankish folk came from the north ( the Lower Rhine) in the Netherlands, then travel down to where your ancestors came from.

And how did Belgium become a country?

JanRonneus
04-14-2019, 01:20 AM

There were different Frankish tribes which did not merge until the 6th century. There were the Ripuarian Franks, the Mosan Franks, the Salian Franks, and Hessen Franks.

The Dutch/Flemish descend from the Salian franks. The Ripuarian Franks settled in the Rhineland. Mosan Franks along the Moselle (Maas), and the Hessen Franks along the Main.

They were all originally distinct. A common identity did not exist until they merged.

JanRonneus
04-14-2019, 01:23 AM

It split off from the Netherlands in 1830.

JanRonneus
04-14-2019, 01:26 AM
Final proof of who I am.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8aAD1ag0WwTeWNvRjRaQnpEV29XV3EwbEl5TFd4b2dsOEpj/view?usp=sharing

Grace O'Malley
04-14-2019, 01:49 AM
This is my baby doll Blueboy telling you all I'm not Bobby Martnen!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8aAD1ag0WwTVW1sWGJidzNRQWxyMEJjUlFUQUgxdmdxdU1R/view?usp=sharing

That was truly frightening.

JanRonneus
04-14-2019, 01:51 AM
I've decided that there is no use in continuing to press on with this, whether Septentrion is using a fake identity or not.

Both Bellbeaking and I agree on this.

Mortimer
04-14-2019, 06:21 AM
it's obvious this isn't bobby because the voices don't match

Septentrion
04-15-2019, 02:22 AM
I've decided that there is no use in continuing to press on with this, whether Septentrion is using a fake identity or not.

Both Bellbeaking and I agree on this.

Why have you decided to stop all of sudden? You have probably realized how ridicule it is?

JanRonneus
04-15-2019, 02:26 AM
Why have you decided to stop all of sudden? You have probably realized how ridicule it is?

Bellbeaking and I had a PM discussion and I found out that he knew that you were saxonwold before I pointed it out.

If we can’t reform you, that’s fine, but at least others know the truth.

XXXKanedaGUNDAM
04-15-2019, 04:00 AM

Oh me 2.

Kazimiera
04-15-2019, 10:37 AM
Final proof of who I am.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8aAD1ag0WwTeWNvRjRaQnpEV29XV3EwbEl5TFd4b2dsOEpj/view?usp=sharing

Nope. Not Bobby. Two completely different voices.

Septentrion
04-15-2019, 12:02 PM
Bellbeaking and I had a PM discussion and I found out that he knew that you were saxonwold before I pointed it out.

Ha!ha!ha! Really? Who is this fellow? I am not whoever that is! I am Septentrion from Belgie.

Septentrion
04-15-2019, 12:12 PM
The area stretching from Yorkshire and Lancashire to East Anglia and East Midlands corresponds roughly to ancient Danelaw. The area where Danish Viking settled in Northern and Eastern England. This area was mainly the land of the Angles from whence the name "England or Angle-land or Angel-land" came from. This region has the highest incidence of blond hair in the British Isles! We have to remember both Angles and Danes came from Denmark.

Pansarkamrat
04-15-2019, 12:43 PM

Belgium never became a country Belgium is and will remain a battlefield for France, Brittian and Germany.

Septentrion
04-15-2019, 02:17 PM
Belgium never became a country Belgium is and will remain a battlefield for France, Brittian and Germany.

What? Belgium is a sovereign nation and monarchy, since 1830, and also had her own colonial empire in Central parts of Africa (Congo, Rwanda and Burundi). Where have you been? Much larger nations such as the ones you have already have battled in Belgium, however that doesn't negate the Belgian national hood. You could say the same for countries such as Poland where Germany and Russia have battled many times for control. Does that stop Poland from being a sovereign nation and republic? I am proud of being Belgian.

Septentrion
04-15-2019, 02:21 PM

Sorry to spoil your " American dream", I am Belgian.

renaissance12
04-15-2019, 02:32 PM
I am Belgian.

And your deserves your own misfortune.....liar

Septentrion
04-15-2019, 02:45 PM

The Belgian truthteller (I say it like it is!)
Red hair in the British Isles ("Celtic heritage")
Ireland
Scotland
Wales
England
Blond hair in the British Isles ("Teutonic heritage")
England
Scotland
Ireland
Wales
Brown hair in the British Isles
Scotland
Ireland
England
Wales
Black hair in the British Isles
Wales
England
Ireland
Scotland
Blue eyes in the British Isles
Ireland
Scotland
Wales
England
Brown eyes in the British Isles
England
Wales
Scotland
Ireland
Pale skin (I/II, doesn't tan always burns/tans slightly, burns usually) ("Celtic heritage")
Ireland
Scotland
Wales (Provisional, maybe as light as Scotland)
England

Septentrion
04-15-2019, 03:06 PM
And your deserves your own misfortune.....liar

A good old-fashioned Frankish powerful punch will shut your Roman mighty arrogance and ignorance!!!

JanRonneus
04-15-2019, 05:37 PM
Ha!ha!ha! Really? Who is this fellow? I am not whoever that is! I am Septentrion from Belgie.

If you are honest this has to be one of the most amazing coincidences I have encountered in my life so far.

There is nothing more to say.

JanRonneus
04-15-2019, 07:12 PM
The area stretching from Yorkshire and Lancashire to East Anglia and East Midlands corresponds roughly to ancient Danelaw. The area where Danish Viking settled in Northern and Eastern England. This area was mainly the land of the Angles from whence the name "England or Angle-land or Angel-land" came from. This region has the highest incidence of blond hair in the British Isles! We have to remember both Angles and Danes came from Denmark.

True, but the Angles came from Anglia, which is a peninsula in Southern Schleswig, by the mouth of the river Eider, while the Danes were insular, based in based in islands such as Zealand.

Septentrion
04-16-2019, 04:46 AM
If you are honest this has to be one of the most amazing coincidences I have encountered in my life so far.

There is nothing more to say.

I am not an American. I am not that priviledged.

Septentrion
04-16-2019, 04:56 AM
True, but the Angles came from Anglia, which is a peninsula in Southern Schleswig, by the mouth of the river Eider, while the Danes were insular, based in based in islands such as Zealand.

Yes and they were similar folk with the Danes more "Borreby-like" or 'Hallstatt Nordid-like', while the Angles who were in the south belong to the essential Germanic/Teutonic racial type.

renaissance12
04-16-2019, 05:58 AM
A good old-fashioned Frankish powerful punch will shut your Roman mighty arrogance and ignorance!!!

I call this misfortune.... now it is clear where your inferior complex come from..

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/50/68/68/506868dbe25dc458ce2fe1ebfd6f8f2d.jpg

But it is not clear why you want people to believe that most of the english people have not dark-brown hair like these well known British.. ( please don't post any pic of blonde kids )

https://static.tvgcdn.net/mediabin/galleries/celebrities/a_f/eq_ez/eric_clapton/crops/eric-clapton10.jpg

Do you know that freckled kids are avoided by almost all girls ?

Septentrion
04-16-2019, 02:31 PM
I call this misfortune.... now it is clear where your inferior complex come from..

But it is not clear why you want people to believe that most of the english people have not dark-brown hair like these well known British.. ( please don't post any pic of blonde kids )

https://static.tvgcdn.net/mediabin/galleries/celebrities/a_f/eq_ez/eric_clapton/crops/eric-clapton10.jpg

Oh! Hush kid! Use your nervous system for once please. It is not there for simple decoration. Hear? Zwart! I never said that the English are all blondes!! We all know that blond hair is a recessive trait, as we grow older hair that is blond in childhood usually darkens. All I said there are more blond-headed Englishmen and British than they would be in more southerly latitudes. If we combine all the light hairs category ( red/blond/light brown/auburn), it makes up the majority of people in England or the British Isles. As The One ( person who begun this thread) said that, "even in Cornwall and Devon, pretty much everyone is pale-complected as heck and light-haired!". I do not think he meant all had pure blond hair. It all takes a little bit of analysis, read a lot more, that would really help you. Yes, I know there are darker-haired Englishmen, but England is not like Italy or Turkey where most people are dark or in my own words swarthy.
I bet Prince Harry or Ed Sheeran or Paul Scholes or Rupert Grint or Sheamus the Irish wrestler (all gingers) will pick more girls up than you ever will in your entire life!

Septentrion
04-16-2019, 03:16 PM

I bet that Prince Harry or Ed Sheeran or Rupert Grint or Paul Scholes or Sheamus, all gingers could pick way more girls if they wanted to, than you would in your lifetime. Red hair and freckles is a gift and a rarity, the most unique hair colour in the world. You are the one most likely suffering from an inferiority complex, trying at all cost to prove your "Whiteness", because you are a Mediterranid by excellence. This is why you are so blonde phobic and gingerphobic!
I am the Belgian Truthteller and say like it is. They are the true Whites! Sorry! As a matter of fact, the highest frequency of the palest, freckled skins is found among redheads and those very light blondes too.
Examples
Strawberry blonde, green eyes and fair skin
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/05/04/19/0504194ad83de66b2b34e9c1298ecd94--beautiful-freckles-beautiful-eyes.jpg
Red hair, freckles, blue eyes
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4289/35484005110_53baf4064b_b.jpg
Sheamus is very pale, right?
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/79/36/25/7936258e31f7a3adb0e0c31afbcb68d0--wwe-wrestlers-wrestling.jpg

Don't worry though, I do consider Mediterranid Europeans as Whites too. No need for you to prove anything, next time OK!