PDA

View Full Version : classify absolute beauty

aherne
06-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Found another gem! She literally glows of beauty... I like the self-assured way she gazes at the camera: it's a penetrating somewhat mocking look so typical of extremely beautiful women who automatically assume you will adore them on first sight.

Peerkons
06-10-2011, 11:59 AM
She is fugly.
Gracile med + Alpinoid fits her IMO.

Now this Latvian folk girl is beauty.
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/917/unledvgv.jpg

Nurzat
06-10-2011, 12:02 PM
looks very Westmediterranean, very slight Alpine maybe

Hess
06-10-2011, 12:30 PM
She is fugly.

Wow, that girl is extremely beautiful.

As for the uglier one, I'd Say East Med plus Alpine

Agrippa
06-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Found another gem! She literally glows of beauty... I like the self-assured way she gazes at the camera: it's a penetrating somewhat mocking look so typical of extremely beautiful women who automatically assume you will adore them on first sight.

Very attractive and progressive-harmonious indeed. Basic Mediterranid type I'd say.

Saruman
06-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Mediterranid. Maybe slight Alpinoid. She's quite attractive. More so than that Latvian girl.

alzo zero
06-10-2011, 03:16 PM
Gracile-Med. I personally can't see the Alpine.

Foxy
06-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Where is she from?

Sturmgewehr
06-10-2011, 03:31 PM
1. She is fugly.

2. Now this Latvian folk girl is beauty.

1. you seem to have a very bad taste when it comes to woman, that girl is certainly not ugly, she is very beautiful Actually.

2. That is what I call fugly, the girl has a big face and big head, not attractive at all.

Bridie
06-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Why does this North vs South Euro shit always entail insulting women??? :mad:

Guys, if you want to show your allegiances, or your bias, whatever (yes, I know men tend to feel the need to fight all the time and if they don't have anything to fight over they'll just make something up :D ) why don't you just stick with insulting yourselves and leave women out of it!!! :shakefist

We have enough to deal with without having to deal with your shit as well.

Sturmgewehr
06-10-2011, 03:45 PM
1. Why does this North vs South Euro shit always entail insulting women??? :mad:

2.Guys, if you want to show your allegiances, or your bias, whatever (yes, I know men tend to feel the need to fight all the time and if they don't have anything to fight over they'll just make something up :D ) why don't you just stick with insulting yourselves and leave women out of it!!! :shakefist

3. We have enough to deal with without having to deal with your shit as well.

1. No one is insulting woman, hot woman are hot no matter if they are mediterranid or Nordid or whatever, a hottie is a hottie.

2. We are not fighting over nothing, we are just discussing tastes and that is how people brag about what they like and don't, if I buy a vanilla ice cream and my friend tells me YUCK IT SUCKS that doesn't mean that he doesn't like Ice Cream that just means that he doesn't like Vanilla so he is free to state his opinion.
Actually I like North and Central European Looking woman a lot as much as I like South European woman but in this case that Latvian lady is just OK nothing more than that and she can't be compared to the Lady which was posted by the Thread Starter, the Woman posted by the TS is more beautiful actually very beautiful and I will have most of men agreeing on it, well at least 7 or 8 out of 10.

3. I hate to spoil ur fun but that is how life works, life is not easy and it wasn't meant to be easy, so get used to it :)

Peace :)

Bridie
06-10-2011, 03:49 PM
1. No one is insulting woman, hot woman are hot no matter if they are mediterranid or Nordid or whatever, a hottie is a hottie.

2. We are not fighting over nothing, we are just discussing tastes and that is how people brag about what they like and don't, if I buy a vanilla ice cream and my friend tells me YUCK IT SUCKS that doesn't mean that he doesn't like Ice Cream that just means that he doesn't like Vanilla so he is free to state his opinion.
Actually I like North and Central European Looking woman a lot as much as I like South European woman but in this case that Latvian lady is just OK nothing more than that and she can't be compared to the Lady which was posted by the Thread Starter, the Woman posted by the TS is more beautiful actually very beautiful and I will have most of men agreeing on it, well at least 7 or 8 out of 10.

3. I hate to spoil ur fun but that is how life works, life is not easy and it wasn't meant to be easy, so get used to it :)

Peace :)

Sorry mate, but I've been around these forums long enough to know that most of what you just said is bullshit. ;)

Foxy
06-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Sorry mate, but I've been around these forums long enough to know that most of what you just said is bullshit. ;)

In real life a man would fuck also a bedside table when he's horny, here they do all the squeamish... Laugh, darling! :thumbs up

Bridie
06-10-2011, 03:53 PM
In real life a man would fuck also a bedside table when he's horny, here they do all the squeamish... Laugh, darling! :thumbs upSo true! :D

alzo zero
06-10-2011, 03:58 PM
In real life a man would fuck also a bedside table when he's horny (...)
Only if it has drawers.

Sturmgewehr
06-10-2011, 03:58 PM

Sorry mate, but I've been around these forums long enough to know that most of what you just said is bullshit. = I have wasted half of my life on this forums so you better shut the fuck up cuz I know how people think and what they like, I stay online 24/7 I am an expert on Social Behavior and studied human behavior through internet.

1. In real life a man would fuck also a bedside table when he's horny, here they do all the squeamish... Laugh, darling! :thumbs up

1. what are you??? An expert on Nerds and Losers, I guess you should stop hanging out with EMO kids, Losers and guys with low confidence that would fuck everything in a skirt including an electric socket with a skirt. :D :D

Bridie
06-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Sorry mate, but I've been around these forums long enough to know that most of what you just said is bullshit. = I have wasted half of my life on this forums so you better shut the fuck up cuz I know how people think and what they like, I stay online 24/7 I am an expert on Social Behavior and studied human behavior through internet.
I think that sums up my position nicely. :)

But I don't think you'd better stfu because I'm an expert, its because you're behaving like a fuckwit. :wink

Foxy
06-10-2011, 04:08 PM
1. what are you??? An expert on Nerds and Losers, I guess you should stop hanging out with EMO kids, Losers and guys with low confidence that would fuck everything in a skirt including an electric socket with a skirt. :D :D

Said by someone who right now is writing on a forum... :rolleyes:

Alzo Zero, uno che conosco ha provato a farlo con un'aspirapolvere, ahahahaah!!!! Mammamia i matti che girano...

Sturmgewehr
06-10-2011, 04:08 PM
1. I think that sums up my position nicely. :)

2. But I don't think you'd better stfu because I'm an expert, its because you're behaving like a fuckwit. :wink

1. I was being sarcastic, of course you have no idea what you talking about and what I said is pretty valid cuz I know it for myself and I am a man and i can tell u who I consider an attractive woman and who I don't, I like Meditteranean woman and I like North European Woman it all depends on woman's features like Face Symmetry, hair, eyes, breast, legs etc etc... if she has good proportions I wouldn't care much if she is blond or not, in this case the Meditteranid woman is hotter but I have seen way hotter North European woman than her.

2. I am not, I am just fucking with ur mind and u fell for it, sorry :D.

I am just having fun, that is all.

Said by someone who right now is writing on a forum... :rolleyes:

yeah.

ur point is ???

Arne
06-10-2011, 04:10 PM
They might hang out mainly with Niggers :D

Foxy
06-10-2011, 04:15 PM
yeah.

ur point is ???

Uh, I have nothing against you, but the truth remains that men are able to fuck also a steak in periods of drought, with a small exception that usually finishes in a monastery.

alzo zero
06-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Alzo Zero, uno che conosco ha provato a farlo con un'aspirapolvere, ahahahaah!!!!
Vince quello che a 12 anni ha provato a metterlo nella "gamba" del suo letto (un tubo di metallo cavo...). :thumb001: Giuro non sono io :D!

Foxy
06-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Vince quello che a 12 anni ha provato a metterlo nella "gamba" del suo letto (un tubo di metallo cavo...). :thumb001: Giuro non sono io :D!

No, il top del top è uno che ha detto di arrotolare una fettina cruda, ma non cotta che sennò sembra quella di una vecchia.
Sto per vomitare, devo uscire assolutamente. :thumbs up
-E' sposato e ha fatto 4 addii al celibato -

Bridie
06-10-2011, 04:19 PM
1. I was being sarcastic, of course you have no idea what you talking about Really? I never would have guessed. :)

and what I said is pretty valid cuz I know it for myself and I am a man and i can tell u who I consider an attractive woman and who I don't, I like Meditteranean woman and I like North European Woman it all depends on woman's features like Face Symmetry, hair, eyes, breast, legs etc etc... if she has good proportions I wouldn't care much if she is blond or not, in this case the Meditteranid woman is hotter but I have seen way hotter North European woman than her.
Thank you so much for explaining yourself Sturm. I will rest easy tonight knowing it.

But you should know that my initial post wasn't directly at you personally.

2. I am not, I am just fucking with ur mind and u fell for it, sorry :D.Not to worry. I am a mere woman and so stupidity and gullibility are my forté. I could never hope to be as intelligent, subtle and cunning as you. :)

I am just having fun, that is all.Me too.

Bridie
06-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Uh, I have nothing against you, but the truth remains that men are able to fuck also a steak in periods of drought, with a small exception that usually finishes in a monastery.:lol00002:

Best post of the night! :D

Sturmgewehr
06-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Uh, I have nothing against you, but the truth remains that men are able to fuck also a steak in periods of drought, with a small exception that usually finishes in a monastery.

I know u got nothing against me and I wouldn't care if u had something against me and I got nothing against u as well cuz I don't know who u r and what u do etc etc......

What u just said is fundamental bullshit, you are generalizing things too much, you are putting all man in one box which in reality doesn't work like that.

You are simply generalizing things and we know that when people start generalizing stuff it always ends up not right and false.

I don't know what kind of man have u been hanging around but I know a lot of man that are not religious or monks and who don't fuck anything with a skirt.

People you referring to are 2 dime losers and people with low self confidence.

I rest my case, like it is my job to persuade you on something.

Peace darling

Foxy
06-10-2011, 04:31 PM
I know u got nothing against me and I wouldn't care if u had something against me and I got nothing against u as well cuz I don't know who u r and what u do etc etc......

What u just said is fundamental bullshit, you are generalizing things too much, you are putting all man in one box which in reality doesn't work like that.

You are simply generalizing things and we know that when people start generalizing stuff it always ends up not right and false.

I don't know what kind of man have u been hanging around but I know a lot of man that are not religious or monks and who don't fuck anything with a skirt.

People you referring to are 2 dime losers and people with low self confidence.

I rest my case, like it is my job to persuade you on something.

Peace darling

Obviusly I am generalizing, I wanted to make Mary laugh. ;)
But take it easy, people put daily all the Italians in the same box.

Mordid
06-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Yeah, dont mess with albo, y'all!

Hess
06-10-2011, 04:33 PM

I can't speak for every man on this planet , but I am personally not like that at all :coffee:

This is me when I get approached by a woman
http://intelligentwomenreadromance.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/scared-man.jpg

Hess
06-10-2011, 04:35 PM
1. you seem to have a very bad taste when it comes to woman, that girl is certainly not ugly, she is very beautiful Actually.

2. That is what I call fugly, the girl has a big face and big head, not attractive at all.

it's all a matter of taste- there is no wrong or right. I prefer the latvian but I think I can see why you would prefer the Med one :cheers:

Foxy
06-10-2011, 04:36 PM
I can't speak for every man on this planet , but I am personally not like that at all :coffee:

This is me when I get approached by a woman
http://intelligentwomenreadromance.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/scared-man.jpg

Simply you are gay. :D

(Guys I am joking, it's a boring afternoon).

Bridie
06-10-2011, 04:37 PM
Yeah, dont mess with albo, y'all!Nor with Sturm. With deft subtlty and his highly advanced sense of irony, he will tear you apart!!! :eek:

Hess
06-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Simply you are gay. :D

(Guys I am joking, it's a boring afternoon).

yes I am.

In fact, here is a pic of me at my weekend Job
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/04/05/nyregion/05gay.span.jpg

Mordid
06-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Nor with Sturm. With deft subtlty and his highly advanced sense of irony, he will tear you apart!!! :eek:

Help me! :cry2

Sturmgewehr
06-10-2011, 04:39 PM
it's all a matter of taste- there is no wrong or right. I prefer the latvian but I think I can see why you would prefer the Med one :cheers:

EXACTLY, I am not saying the Latvian one is Ugly, I am just saying I like the Med one better, it is all a matter of tastes.

Yeah, dont mess with albo, y'all!

Tell them bro before I go Jihad on their asses.

Obviusly I am generalizing, I wanted to make Mary laugh. ;)
But take it easy, people put daily all the Italians in the same box.

I am as cool as ice :)

People = Sheeple.

Bridie
06-10-2011, 04:39 PM
it's all a matter of taste- there is no wrong or right. I prefer the latvian but I think I can see why you would prefer the Med one :cheers:Stop trying to start fights again, Hess!!! :shakefist Bloody hell, you're always the same....

Mordid
06-10-2011, 04:40 PM
yes I am.

I wish I was there. :tongue

BeerBaron
06-10-2011, 04:41 PM
There was a study done in England that showed the majority of people preferred eurasians of light skin to pure caucasians and asians and the rest.

Mordid
06-10-2011, 04:41 PM
EXACTLYTell them bro before I go Jihad on their asses.

I warning y'all, guys.

Foxy
06-10-2011, 04:43 PM
EXACTLYI am as cool as ice :)

Then probably you are going to die in some minutes...

yes I am.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM...SEXY! :wink

Hess
06-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Stop trying to start fights again, Hess!!! :shakefist Bloody hell, you're always the same....

trying to start fights? I will have you know that I'm the most diplomatic member on this forum by far :coffee:

You see those Dutch Ambassadors?
http://www.oneonta.edu/faculty/farberas/arth/Images/Ambassadors/Ambassadors.jpg
I trained them

Bridie
06-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Nor with Sturm. With deft subtlty and his highly advanced sense of irony, he will tear you apart!!! :eek:Oh, Albo is Sturm. Woe is me that I have to bear the burden of being born a female. :(

Bridie
06-10-2011, 04:47 PM
trying to start fights? I will have you know that I'm the most diplomatic member on this forum by far :coffee:

The biggest arse-kisser, you mean. :wink :p

Foxy
06-10-2011, 04:50 PM
There was a study done in England that showed the majority of people preferred eurasians of light skin to pure caucasians and asians and the rest.

So asiatic+european combo?

Bridie
06-10-2011, 04:52 PM
So asiatic+european combo?Pale ching chongs, basically.

Foxy
06-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Pale ching chongs, basically.

Russians and Finns are counted as such? In that case I agree... They're beautiful.

Bridie
06-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Russians and Finns are counted as such? In that case I agree... They're beautiful.Only the ching chongie looking ones.

BeerBaron
06-10-2011, 04:56 PM
The study pointed to Iranian/Persian, or thats what they looked like to me. Facial symmetry was very important.

Mordid
06-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Ching chong nip nong nong!
http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/music-037.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html)

BeerBaron
06-10-2011, 05:01 PM
So asiatic+european combo?

ya basically, it's interesting because in China the most popular models are Eurasian same in Vietnam.

Foxy
06-10-2011, 05:01 PM
The study pointed to Iranian/Persian, or thats what they looked like to me. Facial symmetry was very important.

So finally Persians are the most liked in the world?

DAmnPNoPUnE

Bridie
06-10-2011, 05:03 PM
ya basically, it's interesting because in China the most popular models are Eurasian same in Vietnam.Studies are usually to be taken with a grain of salt. They're almost exclusively funded by groups with agendas.

Treffie
06-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Pale ching chongs, basically.

Mary's last rep comment to me :D

I always thought you were a big ching chongie.

BeerBaron
06-10-2011, 05:04 PM
So finally Persians are the most liked in the world?

DAmnPNoPUnE

well according to this study the people polled said that sort of look was the most beautiful, I don't know if that makes them the most "liked." The people polled weren't told where the subjects were from or what race they technically belonged to.

Mordid
06-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Ok, I gotta go, guys. You guys are facking pathetic except Marry teh hawt Australoid babe and teh hawt ching chong stripper.

Daos
06-10-2011, 05:06 PM
I think both are about the same as attractive, but the Med girl is closer to my phenotype, so I would prefer her.;) But sadly, I do not have that option...

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lijcwwfI5v1qanb21o1_500.gif

Only if it has drawers.

Nhy8Gup67r8

Bridie
06-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Ok, I gotta go, guys. You guys are facking pathetic except Marry teh hawt Australoid babe and teh hawt ching chong stripper.You're only being nice to me because I look Japanese. :(

Hess
06-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Ok, I gotta go, guys. You guys are facking pathetic except Marry teh hawt Australoid babe and teh hawt ching chong stripper.

am I pathetic too?
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/228/8/2/puppy_eyes_by_ciuky.jpg

aherne
06-10-2011, 05:11 PM
She is fugly.

Fugly:)... We both know you are just trying to stir people up, unless you are some sort of a fag. No man in this world, regardless of race and age, would EVER consider this woman as less than beautiful.

Compared to the latvian girl:
1. she's way more feminine
2. she has unique features, whereas the baltic girl is forgettable (looks generic Northern European)
3. she is 99% likely to have a pear shape body (women with her upper body constitution tend to have that), which is the ESSENCE of attractiveness. The Latvian girl has a bulky/shapeless constitution, which I do not find attractive at all.

The latvian girl is 6-7 (same as me), but looks outright ugly side by side with a 9-10 class woman (equivalent of me compared to Billy Zane). I don't think the latvian woman herself would appreciate your comparison...

Meanwhile, I urge everyone to stay on topic...

As for my absolute beauty's classification, don't you notice something odd about the lower part of her face?;)

BeerBaron
06-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Studies are usually to be taken with a grain of salt. They're almost exclusively funded by groups with agendas.

Typically, yes. Still interesting since in a couple hundred years there won't be any pure caucasian people any more.

BeerBaron
06-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Fugly:)... We both know you are just trying to stir people up, unless you are some sort of a fag. No man in this world, regardless of race and age, would EVER consider this woman as less than beautiful.

Compared to the latvian girl:
1. she's way more feminine
2. she has unique features, whereas the baltic girl is forgettable (looks generic Northern European)
3. she is 99% likely to have a pear shape body (women with her upper body constitution tend to have that), which is the ESSENCE of attractiveness. The Latvian girl has a bulky/shapeless constitution, which I do not find attractive at all.

The latvian girl is 6-7 (same as me), but looks outright ugly side by side with a 9-10 class woman (equivalent of me compared to Billy Zane). I don't think the latvian woman herself would appreciate your comparison...

Meanwhile, I urge everyone to stay on topic...

As for my absolute beauty's classification, don't you notice something odd about the lower part of her face?;)

The chick in the pic is ugly, she looks like some American hick girl back home on the farm milking cows.

Hess
06-10-2011, 05:19 PM
The chick in the pic is ugly, she looks like some American hick girl back home on the farm milking cows.

http://yured.monkey-butlers.com/cats/your.opinion.jpg

Peyrol
06-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Why does this North .

Some countries that in this forum are considered "nordic", in real-all-days-life are part of Third World, indeed. :laugh:

Bridie
06-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Some countries that in this forum are considered "nordic", in real-all-days-life are part of Third World, indeed. :laugh:I think Celti shares your stance....

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=433436&postcount=56

^ From the thread "White people that act a different race".

;)

Falkata
06-10-2011, 05:28 PM
In real life a man would fuck also a bedside table when he's horny, here they do all the squeamish... Laugh, darling! :thumbs up

It´s true that when we´re horny (or drunk or both) we can low our standars a lot.
Anyway the girl that we were banging 5 minutes ago turns into a monster aftwer we cum :D

Mordid
06-10-2011, 06:56 PM
am I pathetic too?
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/228/8/2/puppy_eyes_by_ciuky.jpg

When I said teh hawt ching chong stripper, I mean you. ;)

Mordid
06-10-2011, 06:57 PM
You're only being nice to me because I look Japanese. :(

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ax5ZIdFoW1U/So0VK5JJenI/AAAAAAAAPZM/U6CQHGx1bys/s400/funny-japan-39.jpg

Bridie
06-10-2011, 07:00 PM
^ Me on a good day.

Mordid
06-10-2011, 07:04 PM
^ Me on a good day.

Blow me.....

Bridie
06-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Blow me.....It looks like from that picture that I just did. :cool:

Mordid
06-10-2011, 07:06 PM
It looks like from that picture that I just did. :cool:

Not at me. ;)

Peerkons
06-10-2011, 07:07 PM
WOG ALERT!
:coffee:
BTW cool tags - really shows how sophisticated you people are.
I regret saying that Med girl is fugly, but she is far from beautiful according to North-European standarts and actually aherne's taste is really weird.
Once you posted some gypsy girl claiming that she is also some absolute beauty. Guess those tons of gypos influence you.

And no, I would never fuck a table or ugly woman.
At least people in here don't do that, I don't know about you, meds, though.

Mordid
06-10-2011, 07:09 PM
WOG ALERT!
:coffee:
I regret saying that Med girl is fugly, but she is far from beautiful according to North-European standarts and actually aherne's taste is really weird.
Once you posted some gypsy girl claiming that she is also some absolute beauty. Guess those tons of gypos influence you.

Just dont worry about him. He's jealous of your big East Baltid c***...

Peerkons
06-10-2011, 07:12 PM
OMG why u are still here?
Did they let you out of mental hospital already?!
Time to take your pills, Mordid.

Mordid
06-10-2011, 07:13 PM
OMG why u are still here?
Did they let you out of mental hospital already?!
Time to take your pills, Mordid.

Hey, that's Mordid 4 U. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-scared-smileys-414.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)

Falkata
06-10-2011, 07:18 PM
I regret saying that Med girl is fugly, but she is far from beautiful according to North-European standarts

The opinion of a random latvian in a forum represents now "North-European standards" :confused:

Peyrol
06-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Latvia is a nordic nation? :confused:

Bridie
06-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Latvia is a nordic nation? :confused:True; nordic countries are really those of Skandinasia. But I think that Latvia should be an honourary nordic country... they're certainly ching chongie enough. :)

Peyrol
06-10-2011, 07:27 PM
True; nordic countries are really those of Skandinasia. But I think that Latvia should be an honourary nordic country... they're certainly ching chongie enough. :)

Why?
Baltic have nothing to do with germanic ethnicities of Scandinavia.
Nothing.

Bridie
06-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Why?
Baltic have nothing to do with germanic ethnicities of Scandinavia.
Nothing.
Helloooooooooooooooo??????? Ching chong, mate. Ching chong. 'Nuff said. :cool:

Peerkons
06-10-2011, 07:29 PM
North Europe =/= Nordic. :mmmm:
Ignorant people.

Mordid
06-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Helloooooooooooooooo??????? Ching chong, mate. Ching chong. 'Nuff said. :cool:

You sound laaaik your from LANDAAN. :D

Bridie
06-10-2011, 07:33 PM
You sound laaaik your from LANDAAN. :D:confused:

Peyrol
06-10-2011, 07:34 PM
North Europe =/= Nordic. :mmmm:
Ignorant people.

I wonder what a superiority complex can have a nation of 2 million people who had no kind of influence on History and on Western Civilization, with a totally underdeveloped economy.

Blondism and snow? Wow, what a great superiority. I'm afraid.

Mordid
06-10-2011, 07:35 PM
:confused:

Listen to what you said from above. ''Nuff said'' and ''mate''. ;)

Bridie
06-10-2011, 07:36 PM
I wonder what a superiority complex can have a nation of 2 million people who had no kind of influence on History and on Western Civilization, with a totally underdeveloped economy.

Blondism and snow? Wow, what a great superiority. I'm afraid.You don't need things like "achievements" when you have epicanthus.

Bridie
06-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Listen to what you said from above. ''Nuff said'' and ''mate''. ;):confused: :confused:

WTF is Landaan?? :blink:

Peerkons
06-10-2011, 07:37 PM

Blondism and snow? Wow, what a great superiority. I'm afraid.

What superiority complex, my wog friend?
Don't put your words in my mouth.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/9565/1413681-1262147_haters_gonna_hate_super_super.jpg

Mordid
06-10-2011, 07:39 PM
:confused: :confused:

WTF is Landaan?? :blink:

Oh god, you never get it, do ya ? Landann = London.

Peyrol
06-10-2011, 07:40 PM
What superiority complex, my wog friend?
Don't put your words in my mouth.

You answered yourself.

Bridie
06-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Oh god, you never get it, do ya ? Landann = London.LOL

Don't blame me, I was born this way.

Eldritch
06-10-2011, 07:41 PM
This has got to be the worst thread on the forum in over a month.

Kalimtari
12-12-2013, 02:41 PM
cute

Kastrioti1443
02-15-2014, 12:10 AM
looks gypsy

aherne
07-06-2014, 11:23 AM
bump

Vasconcelos
07-06-2014, 11:35 AM
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/79155i873F7A9A5F7D6850/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

aherne
07-06-2014, 02:27 PM
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/79155i873F7A9A5F7D6850/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

:)))))))))))))))))))))))

ChocolateFace
07-13-2014, 12:45 AM
Pontic/Eastern Meditterranid type + some Alpinid.

Where is she from? She looks great.

Roy
07-13-2014, 12:47 AM
Mediterranean.

aherne
07-13-2014, 05:45 AM
She's a Yemeni Jew apparently. East-Med + Semitic.

Guapo
07-13-2014, 05:46 AM
She's a Yemeni Jew apparently. East-Med + Semitic.

Bahahahahahahahaha

Ianus
02-06-2015, 10:02 AM
Alpine+Med

Highlands
02-06-2015, 11:04 AM
East Med + Alpine

TheMaestro
06-12-2018, 05:29 PM
5,5/10 nothing special but I cant even see photo properly.

Odin
06-13-2018, 06:45 AM
East-Med.

Norb
07-19-2019, 03:16 PM
not attractive

Deneb
07-19-2019, 07:02 PM
Mediterranid.