PDA

View Full Version : Classify me please :)

clinteastwo0d
04-06-2019, 11:41 AM
Im 75% swedish and 25% spanish, yet I dont think I look swedish. My parents says I look like my grandfather (hes fully spanish). On my mothers side we also have some belgians from far away (500 years ago i think), so some of my cousins also have brown eyes etc. Could you please classify me and what european countries i could fit in? Thanks in advance, and happy weekend!

https://i.imgur.com/9EIGLoK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7a21ujy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lcxaFQ4.jpg

Pansarkamrat
04-06-2019, 11:48 AM
Alpinid. This belgians is an exaggerated myth to explian brown hair and eyes only some have belgian ancestry. I have been told that i had it but then when some relatives did some research they did not find any belgians and the part where the brown eyes came from was completly Swedish.

Pansarkamrat
04-06-2019, 11:50 AM
You would pass in Northern Spain, Northern Italy, France, Switzerland and Germany basically in central europe.

itilvolga
04-06-2019, 11:52 AM
You are predominantly Alpine but not a pure one. I would guess you as 75% White and 25% Korean lol you have some Asian vibes.

Rouxinol
04-06-2019, 11:55 AM
You could pass in Belgium actually. There are some "darkies" like you there, probably due to Spanish rule? I don't know, but quite a few have your looks.

clinteastwo0d
04-06-2019, 11:55 AM
@Pansarkamrat

Hehe ye, I guess my mother liked the idea of being a bit more exotic. I've remember reading somewhere about the "Tydals", whom where among the oldest swedish groups, that had a high amount of brown eyes/hair but with northern features.

Rouxinol
04-06-2019, 11:57 AM
You are predominantly Alpine but not a pure one. I would guess you as 75% White and 25% Korean lol you have some Asian vibes.

The Asian vibes must be from his Swedish side. Many Swedes have Lappid admixture. Could be Baltid as well, hence pseudo-Mongoloid.

Voskos
04-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Finnougric+germanic

clinteastwo0d
04-06-2019, 11:58 AM
The Asian vibes must be from his Swedish side. Many Swedes have Lappid admixture. Could be Baltid as well.

Haha, never heard that one before. But yes, on my mother side far back they where from the northern/central parts of Sweden.

Blondie
04-06-2019, 11:59 AM
You looks spanish and i don't see any asian vibe :D Welcome to the forum :)

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-06-2019, 11:59 AM
You look far more Swedish than Spanish man. Your facial features are northern Euro, not southern at all and you have somewhat Amerindian vibe.

clinteastwo0d
04-06-2019, 12:02 PM
You looks spanish and i don't see any asian vibe :D Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks mate! Haha that's maybe why i love long lunchbreaks.

Pansarkamrat
04-06-2019, 12:03 PM
@Pansarkamrat

Hehe ye, I guess my mother liked the idea of being a bit more exotic. I've remember reading somewhere about the "Tydals", whom where among the oldest swedish groups, that had a high amount of brown eyes/hair but with northern features.

Hahaha same with my family. Yes the Tydal is a subgroup of the Paleo-Atlantid phenotype. I wouldnt say that they got northern features but more cromagnid features and brown eyes. Here is the Paleo-Atlantid phenotype http://humanphenotypes.net/PaleoAtlantid.html

clinteastwo0d
04-06-2019, 12:06 PM
Hahaha same with my family. Yes the Tydal is a subgroup of the Paleo-Atlantid phenotype. I wouldnt say that they got northern features but more cromagnid features and brown eyes. Here is the Paleo-Atlantid phenotype http://humanphenotypes.net/PaleoAtlantid.html

Oh wow, wish I had more of those masculine features haha

Pansarkamrat
04-06-2019, 12:07 PM
The Asian vibes must be from his Swedish side. Many Swedes have Lappid admixture. Could be Baltid as well, hence pseudo-Mongoloid.

I dont see any asian wibe. And those Swedes who has it like on of my friends have it because of East Baltid admixture. Lappid amixture is about the same as african admixture in Iberia. It exist but not much and almost only in northern Sweden.

Finnish Swede
04-06-2019, 12:13 PM
I dont see any asian wibe. And those Swedes who has it like on of my friends have it because of East Baltid admixture. Lappid amixture is about the same as african admixture in Iberia. It exist but not much and almost only in northern Sweden.

But as you guys are bit longer here ... you will ''learn'' ... it's a magical tool which can be used always and every time if needed ... by people who lives far far away.

What comes OP. He ain't look pure Swedish (or Finn.)

Seya
04-06-2019, 12:15 PM
You look far more Swedish than Spanish man. Your facial features are northern Euro, not southern at all and you have somewhat Amerindian vibe.

i agree. nothing spanish or southern about him. he looks very nordic or north eastern with some finnic vibe

leonj
04-06-2019, 12:18 PM
I would say Alpine + Nordid

clinteastwo0d
04-06-2019, 12:38 PM
But as you guys are bit longer here ... you will ''learn'' ... it's a magical tool which can be used always and every time if needed ... by people who lives far far away.

What comes OP. He ain't look pure Swedish (or Finn.)

So my heritage (75% swedish and 25% spanish) make sense by my looks? :)

clinteastwo0d
04-06-2019, 01:52 PM
i agree. nothing spanish or southern about him. he looks very nordic or north eastern with some finnic vibe

I've heard the finnic vibe thing more than once hehe, Maybe because my eyes are slightly titled? I dunno. And from my understandings it's not that unusual that swedes do have some finish heritage far back.

Pansarkamrat
04-06-2019, 01:57 PM
I've heard the finish vibe thing more than once hehe, Maybe because my eyes are slightly titled? I dunno. And from my understandings it's not that unusual that swedes do have some finish heritage far back.

That finnish vibe could be a East-Baltid thing. You have a Baltid nose. But you can be East-Baltid or Baltid and completly Swedish. So maybe you are Alpinid with minor Baltid or East-Baltid traits.

Seya
04-06-2019, 02:04 PM
I've heard the finnic vibe thing more than once hehe, Maybe because my eyes are slightly titled? I dunno. And from my understandings it's not that unusual that swedes do have some finish heritage far back.

yes, it's because of your eyes :)

clinteastwo0d
04-06-2019, 02:16 PM
That finnish vibe could be a East-Baltid thing. You have a Baltid nose. But you can be East-Baltid or Baltid and completly Swedish. So maybe you are Alpinid with minor Baltid or East-Baltid traits.

I looked up Baltid phenotypes, and yepp that's my nose haha.

Do you think i look completely missplaced in Sweden or could people maybe see bit of my nordic side in me? :D

Pansarkamrat
04-06-2019, 02:24 PM
I looked up Baltid phenotypes, and yepp that's my nose haha.

Do you think i look completely missplaced in Sweden or could people maybe see bit of my nordic side in me? :D

No you dont look completely missplaced here not more then me atleast. I dont think any Swede would belive that you arent Swedish but i think they would belive that you have "vallon blod" from Belgium as they think I have.

clinteastwo0d
04-06-2019, 02:30 PM
No you dont look completely missplaced here not more then me atleast. I dont think any Swede would belive that you arent Swedish but i think they would belive that you have "vallon blod" from Belgium as they think I have.

That I dont mind hehe, thanks for you time and answers mate! Really preciate it :)

Maintenance
04-06-2019, 02:33 PM
Looks Swedish

Pansarkamrat
04-06-2019, 02:34 PM
That I dont mind hehe, thanks for you time and answers mate! Really preciate it :) No problem, you're welcome.

Maintenance
04-06-2019, 02:36 PM
That walloon myth is spread around but basically nobody scores it on a dna test.

My friend (cubbie on TA) was told they had walloon in them because they have brown hair and look darker, a lot darker than you.

He scored 90% swedish 9% Finnish and 1% native american.

Finnish Swede
04-06-2019, 02:43 PM
So my heritage (75% swedish and 25% spanish) make sense by my looks? :)

Yup.

Morena
04-06-2019, 08:26 PM
hello! you look mostly Swedish. I do see some minor Spanish contribution to your features in hair/eye pigmentation and something about the face. You somewhat resemble some uncles of mine who are 100% north spanish. Your eyes are northern, of course. I think you pass comfortably for what you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justTosee
04-06-2019, 08:32 PM
You look a bit "asiatic" actually.

or you give off this kind of vibe, not sure.

Mr.G
04-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Your eye shape is something like mine, which I inherited from my Hungarian father. They look more North/East European inspired. That combined with your overall look make me think something in the Alpine to East Baltid range for you. However, your darker pigmentation and also something else about your face does seem Spanish to me. Overall I'd have a tough time placing you.

clinteastwo0d
04-06-2019, 09:45 PM
Your eye shape is something like mine, which I inherited from my Hungarian father. They look more North/East European inspired. That combined with your overall look make me think something in the Alpine to East Baltid range for you. However, your darker pigmentation and also something else about your face does seem Spanish to me. Overall I'd have a tough time placing you.

Hehe ye, I can see the similarity in eye shape. When you guys says Alpine - do you mean west alpine as is central/west europe?

Corded
04-06-2019, 09:52 PM
Alpine + east-baltid

Pansarkamrat
04-06-2019, 10:26 PM
Hehe ye, I can see the similarity in eye shape. When you guys says Alpine - do you mean west alpine as is central/west europe?

We mean West Alpinid.

Token
04-06-2019, 10:33 PM
You look Northern European.

Mr.G
04-07-2019, 01:36 PM

Imo Alpine is a pan European type.