04-06-2019, 11:53 PM
Have you taken a DNA test before?

Borealis
04-07-2019, 12:09 AM
Have you taken a DNA test before?

Yes

Mortimer
04-07-2019, 12:12 AM
I was never in India and not familiar with diversity there. But I think probably you are right. You look atypical for a roma. But in serbia they would probably believe you are because you are darker even brasilians get mistaken for that in serbia.

Borealis
04-07-2019, 12:15 AM
I was never in India and not familiar with diversity there. But I think probably you are right. You look atypical for a roma. But in serbia they would probably believe you are because you are darker even brasilians get mistaken for that in serbia.

After seeing more photos of Roma I say some of them fit in well in northwest India. They were low castes/high ASI people from the region who went and mixed with Europeans and west Asians. They lack any mongoloid influenced traits which are common in the interior of India. That's why I look atypical.

Mortimer
04-07-2019, 12:17 AM
After seeing more photos of Roma I say some of them fit in well in northwest India. They were low castes/high ASI people from the region who went and mixed with Europeans and west Asians. They lack any mongoloid influenced traits which are common in the interior of India. That's why I look atypical.

I dont think they were high ASI, more like average. High ASI are southindian lowcastes. Roma autosomally are akin to Kashmiri Pandits and meghwal etc. from their southasian ancestry. I read peer reviewed studies not gedmatch calculators. They were more ASI then upper caste punjabis but not very high ASI like some can be in india.

Borealis
04-07-2019, 01:07 AM
I dont think they were high ASI, more like average. High ASI are southindian lowcastes. Roma autosomally are akin to Kashmiri Pandits and meghwal etc. from their southasian ancestry. I read peer reviewed studies not gedmatch calculators. They were more ASI then upper caste punjabis but not very high ASI like some can be in india.

They were high ASI by the standards of the specific region they came from.

Mortimer
04-07-2019, 01:08 AM

Probably but not for whole of india.

Mortimer
04-07-2019, 01:12 AM

Also how do you explain that Im mostly ANI? Also I think ASI is caucasoid too. Indian genomics use a 4 way model. ANI (IndoEuropean/Nordic), ASI (Dravidian/Meditteranaen), AAA (Austro-Asiatic/Weddoid) and TBM (Tibeto-Burmese/Mongoloid) to describe Indian populations and I think dravidian is meditteranean or Neolithich ANI is Indo-European or Aryan/Nordic actually I think there are more then only one source of caucasian ancestry in Indians not all are from proto-indoeuropeans. Am I right? I think they ydna H is ASI/Dravidian but not Australoid or Mongoloid. I think Australoid is C or something but papuans and aboriginals are something else.

https://i.postimg.cc/vmBWmZnw/Xcodelife-Origin2-0.jpg

Borealis
04-07-2019, 01:20 AM
Also how do you explain that Im mostly ANI? Also I think ASI is caucasoid too. Indian genomics use a 4 way model. ANI (IndoEuropean/Nordic), ASI (Dravidian/Meditteranaen), AAA (Austro-Asiatic/Weddoid) and TBM (Tibeto-Burmese/Mongoloid) to describe Indian populations and I think dravidian is meditteranean or Neolithich ANI is Indo-European or Aryan/Nordic actually I think there are more then only one source of caucasian ancestry in Indians not all are from proto-indoeuropeans. Am I right? I think they ydna H is ASI/Dravidian but not Australoid or Mongoloid. I think Australoid is C or something but papuans and aboriginals are something else.

https://i.postimg.cc/vmBWmZnw/Xcodelife-Origin2-0.jpg

Did you get the update for that calculator? You are too mixed to be using it anyways

Mortimer
04-07-2019, 01:21 AM
Did you get the update for that calculator? You are too mixed to be using it anyways

I got the update. I dont know if there was a new update and when? I dont think Im too mixed to be using it, Im 20% southasian and it gives me a breakdown of all my ancestries. And 20% is enough to give a breakdown.

Borealis
04-07-2019, 01:22 AM
I got the update. I dont know if there was a new update and when? I dont think Im too mixed to be using it, Im 20% southasian and it gives me a breakdown of all my ancestries. And 20% is enough to give a breakdown.

But it told you your only 34% white

Mortimer
04-07-2019, 01:24 AM
But it told you your only 34% white

I think middle eastern and ani/asi is White too. I think only ATB and AAA is not White and ofcourse oceanian, african, native american etc. But I guess it is some noise which they give out or very ancient ancestry. And I think many europeans get also high middle eastern especially southern europeans. I think it is a bit different then the others but not bad, and I get a southasian breakdown which is the most important to from that calculator. I do believe Im mostly ANI. Sind/Punjab/Gujurat etc.

Dna8
04-07-2019, 01:25 AM
Great avvi, Morty

Mortimer
04-07-2019, 01:25 AM
Great avvi, Morty

Thanks bro

Borealis
04-07-2019, 06:15 PM
Bump