PDA

View Full Version : Is jewish hatred on the rise?

XXXKanedaGUNDAM
04-07-2019, 01:07 AM
I’ve just been receiving all this hostility and animosity on a constant basis and I find it really peculiar and weird I was wondering if anyone has any ideas what it is? It’s really concerning and somewhat frightening I cannot even really talk about it with anyone because I’m being continually gaslighted into complete oblivion. I don’t know what it could be caused by, I think this is a case of nature and all these people are just naturallymor instinctively my enemy. I’ve tried observing patterns or getting to the core of these behaviours and I don’t think any of it really makes sense.

It’s the whole contrived “liberal, conservatism” thing, I think my personality itself is “conservative” to people and I’m constantly offending others by existing. It’s just ridiculous, if it wasn’t just that I wonder if it’s race, it definitely is to an extent.

Bellbeaking
04-07-2019, 01:09 AM
Are you a Jew?

XXXKanedaGUNDAM
04-07-2019, 01:14 AM
Are you a Jew?

A little, I don’t think it’s obvious but I wonder if that’s how racist some people are to jewish people a fair amount of people have come out of the closet and called and said I look jewish (on the surface in a way that was not overly offensive) but...

Like wow, everoyne has like some Nazi handbook 101 in their closets.

Gründig
04-07-2019, 01:18 AM
A little, I don’t think it’s obvious but I wonder if that’s how racist some people are to jewish people a fair amount of people have come out of the closet and called and said I look jewish (on the surface in a way that was not overly offensive) but...

Like wow, everoyne has like some Nazi handbook 101 in their closets.

Omg! You poor poor victim!

XXXKanedaGUNDAM
04-07-2019, 01:30 AM
Omg! You poor poor victim!

Well it’s a whole host of things, but I have not even done anything. It’s almost violent and I don’t want to seriously get into fist fights all the time or take up arms or anything either. It’s more then a little ridiculous and hypocritical.
https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2017/08/tpusa-meme.jpg

Blondie
04-07-2019, 01:34 AM
Now leftist are pro muslim and radical right is pro jew

XXXKanedaGUNDAM
04-07-2019, 01:39 AM

Well,I don’t even really believe what anyone says, I think in places like France there are right parties which are more classically likened to the past an people distrust or like for Jewish people. I don’t really consider myself jewish but like I said it seems to be some strange instinctive thing.

It’s difficult to tell if they’re bluffing or not,I would say they’re manipulating the political spectrum and it’s beyond politics at this point.

arkas
04-07-2019, 01:46 AM
A little, yes.

JMack
04-07-2019, 01:54 AM

(((Radical right))) a.k.a Kosher Nationalism.

XXXKanedaGUNDAM
04-07-2019, 02:05 AM
Well I’m just trying to get to an underlining cause for the strange hostility I’m experiencing all the time I don’t mean people bring ornery a little, I’m very accustomed to that. It’s mostly just the staring thing, there’s all these weird things everoyne is doing I mean when was Nazism considered Liberalism m? How stupid are most people, I see people of all different ethnic blackgrounds almost literally like Nazismi see (even like teenagers)

Almost marching in the street in file or line like Nazis and they try and brush or tackle and walk into me. I think Canadians have antennas and I’ve never been welcomed here anyway, I suppose that’s why Canada screams bloody murder about America as of late since they’re on America’s far right I guess, blech.

I just want to jump the fence almost or cry all the time because I’m so miserable here, I wonder pet recently if there’s going to be or has been boats.

So they’re angry at America, America is Nazi germany and yet they carry on exactly as Nazis. There’s tons of videos of them, it’s not really debatable so okay? Just more examples of their contradictory and hypocritical behaviour.

XXXKanedaGUNDAM
04-07-2019, 02:46 AM
I mean nit to some really inflammatory or harsh I just can’t now help it, I lose my temper it honestly feels like it’s somethign weird like antennas.

They get angry at me because I don’t send them back, well I can’t help it sorry,I,I didn’t do anything to get such a horrid thing.https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/2/23/OMAC_Project_Vol_1_1_Textless_OMAC_Variant.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131119225500https://i1.wp.com/batman-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Batman-Beyond-5.jpg?resize=696%2C1057&quality=80&strip=info&ssl=1https://cdn1-www.mandatory.com/assets/uploads/2015/03/FUTEND_47_1.jpghttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/5e/8b/30/5e8b3053dc98451cea43cb24ae90cf3b.jpg

Smeagol
04-07-2019, 02:47 AM
You need to stop acting like a victim. It's very Jewish behavior.

Dragoon
04-07-2019, 02:56 AM

The national conservatives establishments in Europe seem to be allied with Zionist Jews (at least they give lip service to Israel). And maybe a few moderate nationalist groups (which the media says is far right).
The more far right nationalist groups seem to still not like the Jew.

XXXKanedaGUNDAM
04-07-2019, 03:01 AM
You need to stop acting like a victim. It's very Jewish behavior.

See, why so much irrational prejudices? It just seems strange and very curious to me.

Anyway in Canada, I was walking somewhere in Montreal and this huge guy (Again I’m around 5’10”) the guy towered over me it was very similar in comparison to Mr.X and Leon Kennedy. He attacked me out of nowhere and tried beating me to a pulp, he kicked me in the face but I was able to evade his attacks and get away from him. I actually managed to get my phone and make him run away. Nephilim shit.

https://youtu.be/YFcqPEo_-pI

Smeagol
04-07-2019, 03:03 AM
See, why so much irrational prejudices? It just seems strange and very curious to me.

Well you come off as an annoying person so you probably bring it on yourself.

Smitty
04-07-2019, 03:13 AM
Somewhat, I think. Leftism is in the process of being exposed for the insidious sham that it is. A lot (probably most) of prominent Jews have been instrumental players or willing partners in that fraud, and people may be starting to see that. Unfortunately for your common Jew, that can manifest itself in anti-Semitism.

Nazarene
04-07-2019, 03:15 AM
No but the demand for liberty to pursue self-interests is

XXXKanedaGUNDAM
04-07-2019, 03:27 AM
Somewhat, I think. Leftism is in the process of being exposed for the insidious sham that it is. A lot (probably most) of prominent Jews have been instrumental players or willing partners in that fraud, and people may be starting to see that. Unfortunately for your common Jew, that can manifest itself in anti-Semitism.

I don’t think that Marxism is entirely disposable in itself as a theory, but either way it just seems like whatever change occurs things will end up being similair to how things have been in the past.

Smitty
04-07-2019, 03:50 AM
I don’t think that Marxism is entirely disposable in itself as a theory, but either way it just seems like whatever change occurs things will end up being similair to how things have been in the past.

Humans are tribal. They will always look out for their own first on this Earth. So yes, racism will always be with us.