PDA

View Full Version : Help finding jewish roots?

XXXKanedaGUNDAM
04-09-2019, 01:18 AM
Well it’s not something in particular I find that extremely fascinating, I suppose you could just say I wonder as to the exact origins or explanations for the stories behind their being some lingering traces or proof of being Jewish ancestry in my family tree.

Like for example there’s lots of close relatives I’ve found thus far in ancestry,com, who have “European Jew” as being some of their profile, but it doesn’t connect to me for some reason I wonder why that is? I’ve been told that I look jewish a fair amount though, I have almost stereotypical I,think “Abrahamic” type of feature, I wonder the reasonings?

XXXKanedaGUNDAM
04-09-2019, 01:30 AM
Is this test any different then the regular test?
https://www.ancestry.com/dna/ethnicity/european-jewish

I got this sense ancestry is like really biased towards Scottish/Irish people. It goes into detail on my Scottish family but then there’s like jack for everyone else, wtf. There’s like traces of Caucasus, Iberia and Eussia, there’s nothing for it! It says European Jew for so many of my family as well I’m closely related to but not for me at all! Wtf!? And then it doesn’t go into detail!