PDA

View Full Version : WTF ?!?

Eldritch
03-11-2009, 07:48 AM
Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes

http://www.cookingwithcum.com/images/natural_harvest_front_cover.jpg

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

Link. (http://www.lulu.com/content/4956212)

:eek: :eek:

Sol Invictus
03-11-2009, 07:50 AM
Women; avoid eating while naked.

SPQR
03-11-2009, 08:03 AM
Ugh... available in most restaurants??

Eldritch
03-11-2009, 08:16 AM
Ugh... available in most restaurants??

Probably only if you're rude to the waiter and the maitre d'. Your bearnaise sauce might contain an extra magic ingredient. :D

Treffie
03-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Oh! :eek:

This reminds me of the placenta recipes I saw a while back. How about placenta lasagne made with semen(bechamel) sauce?

Seriously though, who the f*** comes up with these ideas?

I lol'd at this.

If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

Yeah, but not that passionate, esp not bodily excretions. What next - chocolate fudge pudding made from baby turds, urine lemonade, and my favourite, sticky toffee pudding made from nose snot?

http://www.mothers35plus.co.uk/plac_rec.htm

Brynhild
03-11-2009, 12:29 PM
How about some testicles to go with that? :D

http://tastybooze.com/wp-content/gallery/random_pictures/balls_450x500.jpg

Serb Chef Goes Seriously Nuts (http://www.smh.com.au/news/specials/unusual-tales/serb-chef-goes-seriously-nuts-with-recipes/2008/10/02/1222651223658.html)

Aemma
03-11-2009, 01:19 PM
I'll pass on that dessert there Trintignant. Thanks all the same! :D :p

Wow! I wonder how they reconcile all of...that...with sanitary laws for restaurants. YUCK!

Cheers!...Aemma

Loki
03-11-2009, 01:28 PM
I don't swallow this ... hopefully the ingredients aren't harvested in West Africa?

Treffie
03-11-2009, 01:41 PM
I don't swallow this ... hopefully the ingredients aren't harvested in West Africa?

I hope not! :eek:

Absinthe
03-11-2009, 01:49 PM
puke

SuuT
03-11-2009, 02:13 PM
puke

Mmmmmm Hmmmm. :D

Love or like, dear? :D

Absinthe
03-11-2009, 02:21 PM
That was an expression of disgust, actually. With recipes like those, who can blame people for turning vegan? :p

SuuT
03-11-2009, 02:27 PM
That was an expression of disgust, actually. With recipes like those, who can blame people for turning vegan? :p

Well, what is more, who can blame people for not uhhhhhh..'Eating-out'. Punn completely intended. :D

coldielox
03-11-2009, 02:34 PM

love the pun here dear :P

Eldritch
03-11-2009, 05:39 PM
I have a friend who tells me that, as a teenager, he not only produced "nutritious and inexpensive" semen 3-5 times a day, he also examined his own ejaculate under a microscope. I must admit to having been somewhat weirded out by that.

The person or people behind this book, however, belong to an entirely new league of creepiness.

I'm not surprised at all that there are weirdoes out there who like to use their own or someone else's semen as a cooking ingredient -- what does surprise me is the fact that if the people behind this book are sane enough to piece together a glossy, illustrated handcover book devoted to their kink, they must be sane enough to understand at least something about the laws of supply and demand.

Heimmacht
03-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Okay,... this beats the woman who made pancakes out of her own mothermilk....... :|

Eldritch
03-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Okay,... this beats the woman who made pancakes out of her own mothermilk....... :|

Hey, roll back 3-4 generations in Finland and you'll find that people won't consider that odd or pervo at all.

Loddfafner
03-11-2009, 05:54 PM
This is a reason to avoid Middle Eastern restaurants.

Osweo
03-11-2009, 06:04 PM
he also examined his own ejaculate under a microscope. I must admit to having been somewhat weirded out by that.
You've never been slightly curious to see what they look like?!? I just wanted to make sure I was producing a good amount, and not with double tails or other weird things I'd read about when I was about 14! :p

Quite humorous to see how the glass cover plate you put on top of the slide sometimes trapped their little heads, stopping them swimming about.

Eating it though... What's the point - you don't get that much, and it's only fishy salty water with little cells in. :confused:

Skandi
03-11-2009, 06:25 PM
I'll admit to using the uni microscopes for such things, we have a photo and their all named :p (obviously we had a donor!)

Inese
03-12-2009, 03:17 PM
What perverse shit is this please , i feel i need to vomitting!!!! :mad::mad: Please write in the topic what it is about next time.....I was thinking it was something else!!! Male semen on food , this is so sickening!! There are people who drink their own urine , they think it is healthy , but this is new! What is the next stage??? Using poo as a body creme??

Loki
03-12-2009, 03:39 PM
What is the next stage??? Using poo as a body creme??

They actually do this in India. :) Soap made from cow poo.

SuuT
03-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Medicinal. :D

Eldritch
03-12-2009, 05:29 PM
What is the next stage???

I don't think there is a next stage. The older I get, and the more I read and talk to people, the more it seems that if it can be done, someone somewhere has already done it. In that sense the world is old.

But you are right in that I should have been a little more specific on what this thread is about.

SuuT
03-12-2009, 05:37 PM
RE: "About"

Topic.

Æmeric
03-13-2009, 12:48 AM
I have a friend who tells me that, as a teenager, he not only produced "nutritious and inexpensive" semen 3-5 times a day, he also examined his own ejaculate under a microscope. I must admit to having been somewhat weirded out by that.That doesn't seem so weird. Lab technicians examine all sorts of body fluids, maybe your friend had an interest in biology. What is weird is that he would brag about um.... pleasuring himself 3-5 times a day.

The person or people behind this book, however, belong to an entirely new league of creepiness.

I'm not surprised at all that there are weirdoes out there who like to use their own or someone else's semen as a cooking ingredient -- what does surprise me is the fact that if the people behind this book are sane enough to piece together a glossy, illustrated handcover book devoted to their kink, they must be sane enough to understand at least something about the laws of supply and demand.
I can't believe it is a serious book, must be some sort of obscene gag gift.

SuuT
03-13-2009, 01:36 AM
LOL. I posted twice thinking that this was the word association thread.:D

Heimmacht
03-14-2009, 12:59 PM
What perverse shit is this please , i feel i need to vomitting!!!! :mad::mad: Please write in the topic what it is about next time.....I was thinking it was something else!!! Male semen on food , this is so sickening!! There are people who drink their own urine , they think it is healthy , but this is new! What is the next stage??? Using poo as a body creme??

Inese you got to look at it this way, every perverted thing you can think of, already excists and has been done by people.:p

RoyBatty
03-14-2009, 01:21 PM
I'll admit to using the uni microscopes for such things, we have a photo and their all named :p (obviously we had a donor!)

An urban legend (probably true) was doing the rounds in South Africa when I was a schoolkid about a University class whose task for the lecture was to take a look at cells obtained by using this procedure:

http://www.saburchill.com/lab/experiments/expt05.html

One girl was perplexed to find that the cells under her microscope were different to the ones she observed under the scopes of her fellow students. She subsequently requested clarification from the lecturer....... (you know where this is going don't you) :p

After examining her specimen he dryly observed that those were in fact spermcells. The class happened to be the first after a lunch break....... :laugh:

Inese
03-14-2009, 06:05 PM
Inese you got to look at it this way, every perverted thing you can think of, already excists and has been done by people.:p
But its not good. It is perverse!! Many people are ill and need a doctor.

Heimmacht
03-14-2009, 06:26 PM

Yes it is, best thing to do is to avoid them.

RoyBatty
03-14-2009, 06:38 PM

You're right of course but that doesn't alter the fact that these people exist and that there's little one can do about it except to shake your head in disbelief at their antics and to try to see the funny / insane side to it.

We (amongst my friends) sometimes jokingly say "too much information!" in situations such as these where we'd rather NOT know the details.

Imo it's better to at least be aware of the existence of strange practices than to live a sheltered life not knowing about it, especially when at some point these issues may have an impact on one's life.

(I'm not specifically referring to the original article, just speaking generally)

Baron Samedi
03-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Medicinal. :D

Au-natural :thumb001:

Loxias
11-02-2009, 10:40 AM
So, that's the reason why sometimes I just can't get the same flavour as the food in the restaurants when I cook! I never thought of that magical ingredient!

Lulletje Rozewater
11-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Natural Harvest - Semen-Based

:eek: :eek:

Tell me about it :D:D

http://i33.tinypic.com/5mdbtl.jpg

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2009, 01:10 PM
If I ever go to Finland, remind me to NOT have dinner at Eldritch's house.

Eldritch
11-02-2009, 01:14 PM
If I ever go to Finland, remind me to NOT have dinner at Eldritch's house.

Don't worry mate, all foods served at la maison Eldritch are entirely semen-free. :D

Smaland
11-02-2009, 01:45 PM
What Absinthe said. :yuck:

anonymaus
11-02-2009, 02:54 PM
Don't worry mate, all foods served at la maison Eldritch are entirely semen-free. :D

So what's in the semen smoothies then?

Wölfin
11-02-2009, 03:02 PM
It would seem nowadays people run out of ideas... They'll come up with anything even if it sucks (pardon the pun) to make money.

Dario Argento
03-02-2011, 05:58 AM
Nice! I'm going to make some recipes for my unexpecting coontacts once I have a birthday party.

Brynhild
03-02-2011, 07:19 AM
And below your remark is a dating ad. LOL

Albion
04-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Okay, women have finally lost it. :D Or is it a conspiracy by sex-deprived husbands to get laid?

Virtuous
04-04-2012, 11:24 PM
And obviously this was invented in China.

Riki
04-04-2012, 11:41 PM
So instead of milking the cow...........
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLirmh1fxLYGyIlA0Xo3SScEPotDh_f cOxSJrcnS8985LSFEg_fA

And should we start asking In restaurant's If the food is made out of semen.

"sperm is carried in a fluid which is called semen, but they are basically the same thing.

semen is just sperm combined with bodily sugars which give it the ability to shoot out the way it does, that way you have a better change of getting a girl pregnant as opposed to sperm dripping out like a leaking tap.":)

WTF.Twice.

Kazimiera
04-05-2012, 12:15 AM
A small taste of things to come...

SardiniaAtlantis
02-05-2014, 02:25 AM
SO gross.