PDA

View Full Version : Are people more lenient with female classifications than male ones?

Borealis
04-09-2019, 04:43 AM
Tell me if Im wrong, but this has been my observation: people will judge male and female aesthetic's differently due to bias they have. They feel the need to somehow "flatter" the female being placed or classified.

For example, I have seen many Indian females(on other sites and in real life) being told they dont look Indian(even if they do) while guys are never told the same thing. Why? Cause it's perceived to be bad to look Indian I suppose, so they try to make these women feel better about themselves.

Thoughts?

Borealis
04-09-2019, 04:56 AM
bump

Latinus
04-09-2019, 05:03 AM
Interesting thread.

GreentheViper
04-09-2019, 05:06 AM
Yes, no matter the woman, I always classify them as the most desired phenotype: Faelid.

Dna8
04-09-2019, 05:08 AM
Yes, no matter the woman, I always classify them as the most desired phenotype: Faelid.

Faelid.

GreentheViper
04-09-2019, 05:09 AM
Faelid.

Yes brother, always.

Dick
04-09-2019, 05:10 AM
All females want to be perceived as a unicorn, one of a kind, atypical, a needle in a haystack etc

Borealis
04-09-2019, 05:11 AM
All females want to be perceived as a unicorn, one of a kind, atypical etc

and beautiful too

Celestia
04-09-2019, 05:12 AM
Well what I was originally going to say was since us women wear makeup we literally can alter our facial features with contour and highlighting... we can even lighten our skin tone with foundation if we really wanted to. So with that plus angles and lighting women can look ethnically different in pictures. But I think the moral of your post is a bit deeper than that...
It could be that society has pushed a certain beauty standard on women, and men are more willing to flatter and possibly lie to a girl to make her feel like she fits that “ideal” image.

I believe it’s all rather sad to be honest.

Dna8
04-09-2019, 05:20 AM
If I perceive there to be a risk that an observation/comment I might make might hurt someone's feelings, I tend to refrain from making it.*

*Take your red pills and..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKAFY4pLOHk

RanselBaar
04-09-2019, 11:46 AM
What they actually mean is: "You can pass with my passport"