PDA

View Full Version : Romania

Siberyak
06-12-2011, 07:33 PM
How bad is the gypsy poroblem in Romania?

Laudanum
06-17-2011, 08:15 PM

Seems like you have a typing poroblem..

I just had to say that.:D

Sabinae
06-21-2011, 12:58 PM
Depends what your definition of "problem" is...

Arne
06-21-2011, 01:08 PM

http://www.gfbv.it/3dossier/sinti-rom/img/17a.jpg

Volkodav
06-28-2011, 02:57 PM
There is no gypsy problem in Romānia, or at least where I live. But there is a huge problem with romanised gypsies, I personally have calculated that the number of gypsys that have fully integrated in the normal human society is around 7 million. All those think they are rumanians and try to behave in a normal fashion.

I would rather have a huge mass of people with diferent behaviour and culture, than a subhuman race mixing and taking over my country in a very cowardly way.

Onychodus
06-28-2011, 03:06 PM
There is no gypsy problem in Romānia, or at least where I live. But there is a huge problem with romanised gypsies, I personally have calculated that the number of gypsys that have fully integrated in the normal human society is around 7 million. All those think they are rumanians and try to behave in a normal fashion.

I would rather have a huge mass of people with diferent behaviour and culture, than a subhuman race mixing and taking over my country in a very cowardly way.

think they are rumanians
Do they fully denied their gypsy ancestry and try to forget about it?

Daos
06-28-2011, 03:19 PM
There is no gypsy problem in Romānia, or at least where I live.

Then you probably live in Paradise, since not a single village is spared by their presence and the problems that always follow.

But there is a huge problem with romanised gypsies, I personally have calculated that the number of gypsys that have fully integrated in the normal human society is around 7 million.

And what was this magical formula of yours with which you've reached this astronomical number?

Nurzat
06-28-2011, 03:19 PM
officially there are 0.5 million gypoes but the real number may be 1.8 million. there IS a gypsy problem. they should be sent back to rajastan or to a mediterranean place where they would fit better, having the same complexion

Volkodav
06-28-2011, 03:51 PM
Do they fully denied their gypsy ancestry and try to forget about it? It started in 1944 when friendly eastern nation :mad: killed all the elite and replaced ministers with drunks, prostitutes and the scum of the earth.

And what was this magical formula of yours with which you've reached this astronomical number?

Total number of romanians (TotRO) minus national minority (Hun) minus other minoritys (TurkRus) minus gypsys (Tz) equals Romanians.

Romanians minus Fair Skin Romanians equals Romanised Gypsys.

TotRO - Hun - TurkRus - Tz = Romanians
Romanians - FSR = Romanised Gypsys

:D

If that is not enough, you can also do your own calculation in your own town about the descendents of local communist party members. Search for names of CIOLACU DUMBRAVĂ JECU STOIAN .

If a black list is against the rules than please a moderator delete the last part of the message.

Onychodus
06-28-2011, 03:57 PM
It started in 1944 when friendly eastern nation :mad: killed all the elite and replaced ministers with drunks, prostitutes and the scum of the earth.

Total number of romanians (TotRO) minus national minority (Hun) minus other minoritys (TurkRus) minus gypsys (Tz) equals Romanians.

TotRO - Hun - TurkRus - Tz = Romanians
Romanians - FSR = Romanised Gypsys

:D

If that is not enough, you can also do your own calculation in your own town about the descendents of local communist party members. Search for names of CIOLACU DUMBRAVĂ JECU STOIAN .

If a black list is against the rules than please a moderator delete the last part of the message.

You mean Ukrainians. :)

Daos
06-28-2011, 04:05 PM
Very well, I'll play along! This is a rubbish thread anyway...

And how exactly do you go about determining which and how many Romanians are fair-skinned? Is a fair-skinned mongoloid considered Romanian?:mmmm:

I've never met anyone with those names, sorry.

Onychodus
06-28-2011, 04:11 PM
So if gypsy fully denied his gypsy ancestors, he accept Romanian name, language and customs then he married with romanian girl. So who their children will be? Romanians?

safinator
06-28-2011, 04:26 PM
I'm not Romanian but i think the answer is NO

Onychodus
06-28-2011, 04:28 PM
I'm not Romanian but i think the answer is NO

So what they are? They dont linking with other ethnicities.

Laudanum
06-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Very well, I'll play along! This is a rubbish thread anyway...

Of course it's a rubbish thread. Look who started it.;)

Sabinae
07-03-2011, 08:33 PM
What is most bothersome is the choosing of the thread's title, to discuss... "trolling" :confused: