PDA

View Full Version : Bosniensis translation of the Chapter Romans (Qur'an)

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 09:08 PM
Chapter Romans (written in 6th century a.d.)

1. Elif Lam Mim

2. Romans have been destroyed

3. in the lowest ground on earth (arab. Edn el Erd), but they after their destruction shall re-appear again (overcome)

Last Ottoman Battle was at Meggido (which is scientifically proven to be the lowest ground on Earth) battle happened 1918 A.D. -> could be a possible meaning of 3. portion.

4. in designated number of years, what happened before and after (of their destruction) is the Will of God, and then those who had faith in God shall celebrate

5. With Gods help, whom he helps whomever He wishes, He is exalted in Might and Merciful.

6. This is the promise of God, and God never fails in his promises even if most of humans are not aware of that fact.

7. They know only the external part of life that is apparent on this world, but they are careless about afterlife

8. Why don't they contemplate about themselves? God has created heavens and earth with a mission and only until designated time, and most of them don't believe that they will meet their Lord.

9. Why don't they travel throughout the world to see how others ended their existence? Those whom we destroyed before them were MORE powerful and had better tools than they ever had, and messengers
were coming to them inviting them to become believers, God did not cause them injustice but they did it to themselves.

10. Those among them who did evil will end will the terrible punishment, because they ridiculed God's laws and because they mocked God's words.

11. God creates out of nothing, he will do so again, and in the end you will all return to him.

12. When Judgment day comes, those who believed in multiple Gods will loose all Hope

13. Their gods will be unable to help them, and because of their gods they were disbelievers.

Kaspias
04-10-2019, 09:13 PM
What? wow. I'm excited while reading

Dick
04-10-2019, 09:16 PM
lol @ your sig

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 09:20 PM
lol @ your sig

propaganda everywhere. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Ayetooey
04-10-2019, 09:22 PM
Zakir Naliković.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/586175430874402816/uSeyepTa.jpg

Dick
04-10-2019, 09:25 PM
propaganda everywhere. xD

https://youtu.be/0QRNXtXkKDs

Kaspias
04-10-2019, 09:25 PM
Zakir Naliković.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/586175430874402816/uSeyepTa.jpg

He looks like the cat on your avatar

Ayetooey
04-10-2019, 09:27 PM
https://youtu.be/0QRNXtXkKDs

Scythian pride ma boy, zug zug we wuz barbarians.

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 09:30 PM
Scythian pride ma boy, zug zug we wuz barbarians.

Scythian confirmed Y-DNA is R1a (lots of them)

There was no I2a1b present in Scythian territory EVER!

You got Scythian DNA because someone mixed Apples and Oranges.

Cimmerians lived with Scythians, and they are people from Romania who migrated towards Ukraine and Caspian Steppe.

ixulescu
04-10-2019, 09:33 PM
lol @ your sig

lolol

http://www.romehistory.co.uk/7-constantine/Resources/62-ConstantiusII-3a.jpg

Ayetooey
04-10-2019, 09:33 PM

Cimmerians lived with Scythians, and they are people from Romania who migrated towards Ukraine and Caspian Steppe.

This is true. But what's shocking is we have NO ancient samples of I2a1b; oldest sample is from 900 AD in southern Poland which is post middle age migrations and means nothing. No samples found anywhere from ancient times; very strange.

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 09:41 PM
This is true. But what's shocking is we have NO ancient samples of I2a1b; oldest sample is from 900 AD in southern Poland which is post middle age migrations and means nothing. No samples found anywhere from ancient times; very strange.

Look it this way.

I2a1a Sardinians whose Sardinian Neo-Latin is the closest to original Latin are Paternally closer to Us than to R1b Italians. (That's a fact) cause we are both from I2 P37 branch.

We could have been everywhere in Europe but we are not Asiatic people like Scythians.

Northern Italian Samples show I2a1a (Etruscan) as well as those in Spain along with I2a2

Honestly, we haven't been digging a lot on Balkans, very few samples (3-4???)

I belive that I2a1b originated on Balkans, and that it has been split from other clades long ago.

Those I2a1b in Poland, Ukraine are those explorers from Balkans who went there and mixed with R1a people.

If I2 came from Anatolia to Europe, it is logical that it had to had presence on Balkans.

ixulescu
04-10-2019, 09:42 PM

We don't have many samples from any mountain region. No surprise oldest I2a comes from Poland, Russia

ixulescu
04-10-2019, 09:44 PM
I belive that I2a1b originated on Balkans, and that it has been split from other clades long ago.

Those I2a1b in Poland, Ukraine are those explorers from Balkans who went there and mixed with R1a people.

If I2 came from Anatolia to Europe, it is logical that it had to had presence on Balkans.

+ 100 thousand

Dick
04-10-2019, 09:45 PM
death to Rome

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
We don't have many samples from any mountain region. No surprise oldest I2a comes from Poland, Russia

We got bronze age dinaric alps though.

Ayetooey

There's no old I2a found in Russia and I2a in Russia is uncommon. Oldest I2a is from 900 AD Poland which isn't old, and the I2a they found isn't a direct ancestor of typical south slavic I-PH908 it was a separate branch. We have no actual ancient samples like we do with other Y dna so it's all guess work at the moment.

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 09:47 PM
death to Rome

You also came from Italy, it's just that your hillbilly ancestors enjoyed creating snowmans in Scandinavia and remained there.

https://lundiak.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/i_haplogroup_migration_map.png

Ayetooey
04-10-2019, 09:48 PM
Look it this way.

I2a1a Sardinians whose Sardinian Neo-Latin is the closest to original Latin are Paternally closer to Us than to R1b Italians. (That's a fact) cause we are both from I2 P37 branch.

We could have been everywhere in Europe but we are not Asiatic people like Scythians.

Northern Italian Samples show I2a1a (Etruscan) as well as those in Spain along with I2a2

Honestly, we haven't been digging a lot on Balkans, very few samples (3-4???)

Until ancient samples are found it's just guess work, but interestingly the top of the I-PH908 tree is from Cagliari in Sardinia.

https://www.yfull.com/tree/I-PH908/

ixulescu
04-10-2019, 09:50 PM
We got bronze age dinaric alps though.

It happens, but generally good quality samples are found in plains.
What's bad about this is that until Medieval times plains in Eastern Europe were very sparsely populated.

ixulescu
04-10-2019, 09:51 PM
There's no old I2a found in Russia and I2a in Russia is uncommon. Oldest I2a is from 900 AD Poland which isn't old, and the I2a they found isn't a direct ancestor of typical south slavic I-PH908 it was a separate branch. We have no actual ancient samples like we do with other Y dna so it's all guess work at the moment.

Is there an up-to-date list of ancient samples?

Ayetooey
04-10-2019, 09:51 PM
Is there an up-to-date list of ancient samples?

I would ask Peterski he seems to have access to a lot of them.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-10-2019, 09:52 PM
It happens, but generally good quality samples are found in plains.
What's bad about this is that until Medieval times plains in Eastern Europe were very sparsely populated.

Lack of money and interest of states about their history also plays a part. We got nothing coming from BiH for example, not a single fucking sample.

Bosniensis

Do you really expect that someone in Dalmatia, Bosnia, Serbia will invest millions in searching for samples.

People here live of 300 EURO paychecks and those R1b Europeans surely have no intentions to help us finding anything ancient here trust me.

That being said.....

We have been mixed with R1a people who came here in 6-10 century A.D.

WHY?

Because ALL I2 haplogroup clades from Western Europe have 35-40% Western Mediterranean <-- Early Romans

While we have half of that.

Also R1a was stronger here than it is today, I2a1b exploded but continued carrying R1a autosomal.

Dick
You also came from Italy, it's just that your hillbilly ancestors enjoyed creating snowmans in Scandinavia and remained there.

https://lundiak.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/i_haplogroup_migration_map.png

now i make snowmen in Canada

Dick
04-10-2019, 09:53 PM
Lack of money and interest of states about their history also plays a part. We got nothing coming from BiH for example, not a single fucking sample.

What about Croatia? Robocop mentioned Illyrian samples were found?

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-10-2019, 09:53 PM
Do you really expect that someone in Dalmatia, Bosnia, Serbia will invest millions in searching for samples.

There are several ancient samples from Dalmatia and decent amount of archeological sites. Don't put southern Croatia in same sentence with your shithole.
Samples from Serbia are actually plenty and more are coming.

Ayetooey
04-10-2019, 09:54 PM

Near Knin; I asked him about that he said it's fallen through or something.

They were probably tested I2a so the R1b lobby burnt the evidence.

ixulescu
04-10-2019, 09:54 PM
now i make snowmen in Canada

no wonder Canadians are dicks.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-10-2019, 09:56 PM
Got a word new paper is coming out about Kurgan burials and several sites in Vojvodina were tested. It's only region in ex-Yu with Kurgan burials because it was basically part of wider steppe settlement.
This obsession with PIEs is bit annoying though, you got tousands of Bronze Age samples from Siberia to Spain analysied while much more interesting early medieval samples are seriously lacking in this region.

Or Roman era samples.

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 09:57 PM

Do you know what is funny about Illyrian samples?

Take for example MyTrueAncestry that claims 1600 B.C. Illyrian Samples.

But according to History Chroniclers, Illyrians conquered Western Balkans in 500 B.C. from Thracian Tribes and they came from Hungary.

So those 1600 B.C. Samples GOD KNOWS WHO THEY WERE.

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 09:59 PM
Near Knin; I asked him about that he said it's fallen through or something.

They were probably tested I2a so the R1b lobby burnt the evidence.

Well you can be sure that they will try to mask I2a1b origins without doubt.

But be smart and think it this way: "If I2a1a Sardinians are our Cousins, and closer to us than to R1b Italians (Paternally)"

Then who can we be... Well Either Balkan or Italian people .... nobody else.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-10-2019, 10:00 PM

Vučedol and Dalmatian interior BA samples are basically ancestral to Illyrians so don't expect huge suprises. But Roman Era Illyrians probably recieved lot of extra East Med ancestry and became more southeastern shifted than before. Similar thing happened in Spain. Looks like Latin language came everywhere with significant genetic input.

Ayetooey
04-10-2019, 10:00 PM

But according to History Chroniclers, Illyrians conquered Western Balkans in 500 B.C. from Thracian Tribes and they came from Hungary.

Their unique art forms and cultures became more apparently around 7th century BC though most journals I read say 1000bc.

1600 BC was obviously some other PIE admixed peoples. Illyrians weren't the first in the region.

Insuperable
04-10-2019, 10:02 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/qqWVSGgm/maxresdefault.jpg

Phenix
This translation is more correct.

https://quran.com/30

Feel free to not ask for explication of verses.

Dick

Ok, why would they call it an Illyrian sample? what makes it Illyrian according to whoever?

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 10:03 PM
This translation is more correct.

https://quran.com/30

Feel free to not ask for explication of verses.

I am non-denominational muslim, I don't read anyones explication except mine.

I approach the religion as Greek philosophers approached philosophy.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-10-2019, 10:06 PM
Anyway west Balkan natives didn't call themself Illyrians. It's meaningless term. They were just Indo-European speaking people native to the region at time of Roman conquest.

Ayetooey
04-10-2019, 10:07 PM
Anyway west Balkan natives didn't call themself Illyrians. It's meaningless term. They were just Indo-European speaking people native to the region at time of Roman conquest.

Do you know of a link to the Vučedol paper; from where the result you posted comes from?

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 10:07 PM
Ok, why would they call it an Illyrian sample? what makes it Illyrian according to whoever?

I have read Greek historiography and mythology and they said that Illyrians are people whom descended from First King of Greece who was called Cadmus.

Son of Cadmus was named Illyrious and he was Encircled with snake when he was Born. Brother of Illyrious was called Celtus.

They say that Celts and Illyrians are the two peoples from the two brothers.

One of the sons (of Illyrius) who survived and prospered the most was called Pannonius according tho whom Pannonian Plain was named.

Pannonian tribes are those Illyrian Tribes you can find on Wikipedia.

Now If Illyrians and Celts are brothers, my opinion is that they were all originally I2 people since that was the most common haplogroup in Europe in 3000 B.C.

and Cadmus lived in 2500 B.C.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-10-2019, 10:08 PM
--

Greek mythology is not a scource.

Ayetooey
04-10-2019, 10:08 PM
I have read Greek historiography and mythology and they said that Illyrians are people whom descended from First King of Greece who was called Cadmus.

Son of Cadmus was named Illyrious and he was Encircled with snake when he was Born. Brother of Illyrious was called Celtus.

One of the sons (of Illyrius) who survived and prospered the most was called Pannonius according tho whom Pannonian Plain was named.

Now If Illyrians and Celts are brothers, my opinion is that they were all originally I2 people since that was the most common haplogroup in Europe in 3000 B.C.

Pre-Illyrians came from east hallstatt, celts from west hallstatt. So the whole illyrian/celt brother thing is actually rooted in reality.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-10-2019, 10:10 PM
Pre-Illyrians came from east hallstatt, celts from west hallstatt. So the whole illyrian/celt brother thing is actually rooted in reality.

They had Celtic influence, that's pretty clear. But looking at pre-Illyrian haplogroups in Croatia they didn't come from Hallstatt.
More like Yamnaya.

Dick
04-10-2019, 10:11 PM

Pannonian tribes are those Illyrian Tribes you can find on Wikipedia.

I meant the sample is officially called "Illyrian" or autosmaltards that make these calcs called it that?

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 10:11 PM

Well I believe those old Chroniclers to be correct (mostly) at least when root of the issue is concerned.

Ayetooey
04-10-2019, 10:12 PM
They had Celtic influence, that's pretty clear. But looking at pre-Illyrian haplogroups in Croatia they didn't come from Hallstatt.
More like Yamnaya.

The pre-Illyrian samples predate Hallstatt and the "Illyrian" settlement, so yes they would be from Yamnaya. Proto-Illyrians would of probs been r1b and G2a.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-10-2019, 10:14 PM
The pre-Illyrian samples predate Hallstatt and the "Illyrian" settlement, so yes they would be from Yamnaya. Proto-Illyrians would of probs been r1b and G2a.

If you mean Italic type of R1b, I doubt it. It's quite clear they had those typical Albanian haplogroups, and most of south slavic non-Slav ydna is same like that.
Illyrians were more related to Thracians and Dacians, even ancient Greeks than to Celts.

Unless you believe they were wiped put from Balkans and didn't leave any significant genetic trace.

Phenix
04-10-2019, 10:17 PM
I am non-denominational muslim, I don't read anyones explication except mine.

I approach the religion as Greek philosophers approached philosophy.

Good choice, but the translation is a bit messed.

Ayetooey
04-10-2019, 10:17 PM
If you mean Italic type of R1b, I doubt it. It's quite clear they had those typical Albanian haplogroups, and most of south slavic non-Slav ydna is same like that.
Illyrians were more related to Thracians and Dacians, even ancietn Greeks than to Celts.

Unless you believe they were wiped put form Balkans and didn't leave any significant genetic trace.

Why would people from Hallstatt have E-v13 and J2? These haplogroups haven't been found in Eastern Hallstat.

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm talking about; I'm talking specifically about the proto Illyrian settlers. Not the Illyrians as a whole; obviously they would of mainly been J2, e-v13, due to the mixing with bronze age settlers. I see no reason why they would of left a significant trace; Albanians for example are one of the most neolithic groups in Europe autosomally, it was obviously a cultural assimilation just like Magyars.

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 10:18 PM
Good choice, but the translation is a bit messed.

it's not official, not for ordinary use, just for TA entertainment ffs :P

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-10-2019, 10:20 PM
Why would people from Hallstatt have E-v13 and J2? These haplogroups haven't been found in Eastern Hallstat.

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm talking about; I'm talking specifically about the proto Illyrian settlers. Not the Illyrians as a whole; obviously they would of mainly been J2, e-v13, due to the mixing with bronze age settlers. I see no reason why they would of left a significant trace; Albanians for example are one of the most neolithic groups in Europe autosomally, it was obviously a cultural assimilation just like Magyars.

Not really in my opinion, because Myceneans and Romans were also genetically southern as fuck. Even those BA Croatian samples were not very northern genetically.
Looks like first IE tribes that came to Europe were never that northern to begin with. They possibly came trough Anatolia and picked up shiton of wog admixture on their way.

Modern Greeks are more northern genetically than their ancient ancestors dude. Illyrians were wogs , 99%.

Dick
04-10-2019, 10:22 PM

G2a was found in Hallstatt. tschaikisten would know more about it.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-10-2019, 10:23 PM
G2a was found in Hallstatt. tschaikisten would know more about it.

Yeah it's obviously Keltic since G2a Serbs got lot of west Euro matches.

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 10:24 PM
Not really in my opinion, because Myceneans and Romans were also genetically southern as fuck. Even those BA Croatian samples were not very northern genetically.
Looks like first IE tribes that came to Europe were never that northern to begin with. They possibly came trough Anatolia and picked up shiton of wog admixture on their way.

Modern Greeks are more northern genetically than their ancient ancestors dude. Illyrians were wogs , 99%.

Romans were Western Mediterranean people like modern Southern Spaniards and Sardinians, Italy is fucked up and mixed with Norse peoples.

Illyrians were Western Mediterranean people as well, have you seen how people from Spain score Illyrian + Thracian on Mytrueancestry? That's because they kept their Western Mediterranean admixture.

Illyrians were Sardinian-like people (originally) They were I2a2 (confirmed) J2b2 (confirmed)

The only issue is that we don't know from where I2a1b came from (but probably Northern Italian or Celtic settlers who moved toward East than came South).

Dick
04-10-2019, 10:26 PM
Yeah it's obviously Keltic since G2a Serbs got lot of west Euro matches.

I think most of their matches are in the Alpine region aka Hallstatt zone

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 10:27 PM

G2 is originaly mostly placed in Italy, It probably moved North when Italian Legions moved to Gaul and Germania (through soldiers)

Dick
04-10-2019, 10:28 PM
G2 is originaly mostly placed in Italy, It probably moved North when Italian Legions moved to Gaul and Germania (through soldiers)

ok man, we're all fucking wops. Happy now.

Phenix
04-10-2019, 10:29 PM
it's not official, not for ordinary use, just for TA entertainment ffs :P

You must had started with a non-Arabic version (Bosnian or other), I haven't read quran for three or four years but remarked two errors in first two verses without even checking, if you are Arab, the relation with this book is somewhat special because written in the classical form of our language, and it's the only book my idiot compatriots read or pretend to do so.

Dick
04-10-2019, 10:29 PM

the Mycenaeans differed from Minoans in deriving additional ancestry from an ultimate source related to the hunter–gatherers of eastern Europe and Siberia [6, 7, 8], introduced via a proximal source related to the inhabitants of either the Eurasian steppe [1, 6, 9] or Armenia [4, 9]

http://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/08/steppe-admixture-in-mycenaeans.html

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-10-2019, 10:30 PM
G2a is neolithic Anatolian, but got Celticised in the Alps over time. It's as Celtic as I2-din is Slavic, or I1 Germanic.

Ford
04-10-2019, 10:30 PM

Ötzi was G2a and he was found in what is today northern Italy. Probably some people early Celts absorbed.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-10-2019, 10:31 PM
http://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/08/steppe-admixture-in-mycenaeans.html

Less steppe than modern mainland Greeks.

Dick
04-10-2019, 10:32 PM
Ötzi was G2a and he was found in what is today northern Italy. Probably some people early Celts absorbed.

Well yeah, i think he has around 16 known descendants in Austria that did tests.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-10-2019, 10:34 PM
Romans were Western Mediterranean people like modern Southern Spaniards and Sardinians, Italy is fucked up and mixed with Norse peoples.

Illyrians were Western Mediterranean people as well, have you seen how people from Spain score Illyrian + Thracian on Mytrueancestry? That's because they kept their Western Mediterranean admixture.

Illyrians were Sardinian-like people (originally) They were I2a2 (confirmed) J2b2 (confirmed)

The only issue is that we don't know from where I2a1b came from (but probably Northern Italian or Celtic settlers who moved toward East than came South).

Illyrians were never Sardinian like dude. Pre-IE Balkan was probably Sardinian-like though.

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 10:38 PM
Illyrians were never Sardinian like dude. Pre-IE Balkan was probably Sardinian-like though.

If Sardinians are Pre-IE people then We are too.

Dick
04-10-2019, 10:41 PM

of course they are, same with basques even though they're mostly R1b. they are both the most southwestern and western plotting Europeans

Dragoon
04-10-2019, 10:46 PM

Are you sure? Wasnt Scythian territory on parts of East Slavic lands?
Also Russia and Ukraine have 10% and 20% I2a1b(?). South Slavs have even higher.

I dont know the dates but still.

https://i.postimg.cc/WpkBLG0S/Scythian-Groups.png (https://postimages.org/)

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
04-10-2019, 10:47 PM

Who is ''we'' . I am Indo-European lmao.

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 10:50 PM
Who is ''we'' . I am Indo-European lmao.

I2a1b are directly related to Sardinian I2a1a, if sardinians are Pre-IE people than so are I2a1b.

Meaning, I2a1b people fled from R1b and R1a people from somewhere we just have to figure from where.

Ayetooey
04-10-2019, 10:56 PM
I2a1b are directly related to Sardinian I2a1a, if sardinians are Pre-IE people than so are I2a1b.

Meaning, I2a1b people fled from R1b and R1a people from somewhere we just have to figure from where.

We know this of course, I2/I1 are pre neolithic, nevermind Pre-IE. In that pre PIE Iberian paper posted before, there was a lot of I2a1 found btw.

Cheddarman is confirmed I2a2. Black pride.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iiFjF0_WO7g/Wntm9bLhzfI/AAAAAAAAdZs/RW2MeJQGbvcBN2U4xKqbwwxNk0nRbAWLwCLcBGAs/s640/48ED165E00000578-5358699-image-a-32_1517936566146.jpg

Bosniensis
04-10-2019, 10:58 PM
We know this of course, I2/I1 are pre neolithic, nevermind Pre-IE. In that pre PIE Iberian paper posted before, there was a lot of I2a1 found btw.

Cheddarman is confirmed I2a2. Black pride.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iiFjF0_WO7g/Wntm9bLhzfI/AAAAAAAAdZs/RW2MeJQGbvcBN2U4xKqbwwxNk0nRbAWLwCLcBGAs/s640/48ED165E00000578-5358699-image-a-32_1517936566146.jpg

Do you think that those Dinarid Roman people were Pre-IE or IE people?

Ayetooey
04-10-2019, 11:01 PM
Do you think that those Dinarid Roman people were Pre-IE or IE people?

They spoke IE obviously, but genetically were quite southern, more so than modern Italians.

Romans came from everywhere later on, but proto Romans were supposedly settlers from Greeks.

Cumansky
04-10-2019, 11:07 PM

I2 mixed with Scythians

It can be in any era too, why not?

Dick
04-10-2019, 11:14 PM
Are you sure? Wasnt Scythian territory on parts of East Slavic lands?
Also Russia and Ukraine have 10% and 20% I2a1b(?). South Slavs have even higher.

I dont know the dates but still.

https://i.postimg.cc/WpkBLG0S/Scythian-Groups.png (https://postimages.org/)

Bosniaks love autochonotous theories. He isnt the only one and he isnt trolling either :rotfl:

Originally Posted by The Destroyer
how come the age of I2a2 Din subclade exactly coincides with the age of Bosnian Pyramids?