Satem
08-05-2020, 08:59 PM
bump

Laly
08-05-2020, 09:12 PM
:love0031: Kocham Polskę! :love0031:

Ion Basescul
08-05-2020, 09:28 PM
It's the same everywhere in Eastern Europe. People are childish if they believe that foreigners are somehow mistreated. There might be stares and people might be more close-minded, but that's a product of a more conservative society that's yet to open up, rather than people genuinely disliking them.

pulstar
08-05-2020, 09:42 PM
I'd live in Poland precisely because it is a "racist country". It means modern agendas from the West don't work there.

Ford
08-05-2020, 09:47 PM
I'd live in Poland precisely because it is a "racist country". It means modern agendas from the West don't work there.

Plus they have really good Kvass.

Satem
08-06-2020, 09:58 AM
Plus they have really good Kvass.

I can't really say that, becuase it's not really popular drink in Poland. I'm overall not a fan of kvass but I haven't tried Polish kvass yet(and most likely I won't)

Narration
08-06-2020, 10:02 AM
Yes. Unfortunately, most countries face some bad stereotypes time to time.
By the way, it might be off-topic but why was the OP banned?

Laly
08-06-2020, 10:03 AM

I just wish the orange part will not contaminate the rest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ecyd3fDWkAEwza5?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Satem
08-06-2020, 10:31 AM

Most of orange area is not orange because they wanted orange to be president, just they didn't want blue one to win. People who have chosen blue are feeling well with being bought with their own money, economy which is being destroyed piece by piece, we go back to communism, laws are getting restricted for people who want to have their own companies. I appreciate his talks but I don't care if two guys will be able to be married, I wanna be able to earn myself for have something to eat and somewhere to live in Poland so I wouldn't have to go abroad becuase it would be the worst thing I can do(I mention it because Polish government rent money, we also take money from EU though it's still not enough, we have the highest inflation in EU, it's higher than in Ukraine).

Laly
08-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Most of orange area is not orange because they wanted orange to be president, just they didn't want blue one to win. People who have chosen blue are feeling well with being bought with their own money, economy which is being destroyed piece by piece, we go back to communism, laws are getting restricted for people who want to have their own companies. I appreciate his talks but I don't care if two guys will be able to be married, I wanna be able to earn myself for have something to eat and somewhere to live in Poland so I wouldn't have to go abroad becuase it would be the worst thing I can do(I mention it because Polish government rent money, we also take money from EU though it's still not enough, we have the highest inflation in EU, it's higher than in Ukraine).

Of course, this is just my very humble opinion, but I don't think someone who is proud to say they have received a scholarship from George Soros, namely Trzaskowski, can do any good for Poland (at least in the long term) or can do any better than Duda.

Satem
08-06-2020, 10:46 AM
Of course, this is just my very humble opinion, but I don't think someone who is proud to say they have received a scholarship from George Soros, namely Trzaskowski, can do any good for Poland (at least in the long term) or can do any better than Duda.

It's also true, all good candidates didn't go through first round

Ion Basescul
08-06-2020, 10:53 AM

That's a lot of rednecks. But inevitably with better access to education and information, it will become more "orange" over time.

michal3141
08-06-2020, 11:00 AM
It's also true, all good candidates didn't go through first round

True.

By good you mean Bosak and Żółtek :) ?

Jana
08-06-2020, 11:04 AM

Polish economy is not doing well?
In Croatia Poland is seen as model country of successfull recovery from communism and protecting it's interests but maybe people here have wrong information.

Satem
08-06-2020, 11:35 AM
True.

By good you mean Bosak and Żółtek :) ?

Yes, but not only them. I also liked Tanajno because he had some plan that in my view was realistic, not like another "we will build 1 million appartments", "we will raise standards of life" or "everything will be fine". I appreciate if candidate had any idea, so people could see it and rethink their plans and get their own opinion about them, letting people to have their own opinion which is hard to see in few minute spots and in TV news.

Polish economy is not doing well?
In Croatia Poland is seen as model country of successfull recovery from communism and protecting it's interests but maybe people here have wrong information.

Well, it's not that bad yet but we are going worse and worse, though our politicians will tell it's all fault of covid, which will be partly true. Our economical model imo seems to be based on taking money from EU and strategical geographical location.

michal3141
08-06-2020, 12:43 PM
Yes, but not only them. I also liked Tanajno because he had some plan that in my view was realistic, not like another "we will build 1 million appartments", "we will raise standards of life" or "everything will be fine". I appreciate if candidate had any idea, so people could see it and rethink their plans and get their own opinion about them, letting people to have their own opinion which is hard to see in few minute spots and in TV news.

Well, it's not that bad yet but we are going worse and worse, though our politicians will tell it's all fault of covid, which will be partly true. Our economical model imo seems to be based on taking money from EU and strategical geographical location.

Tanajno's idea was to give every employee gross pay instead of net pay and let them pay all the taxes, social security for themselves, correct?
I also like this idea.

pulstar
08-06-2020, 07:53 PM

I actually agree with Pleksi:

But I think in that process Poland should not completely strip their nationalistic feelings, and take the immigrants of non-European descent, because somehow that's what usually happen.

Peterski
08-22-2020, 11:40 PM
:love0031: Kocham Polskę! :love0031:

Dlaczego, za co?!

Teutone
08-22-2020, 11:43 PM
Dlaczego, za co?!

What you doing about your Harald acc? Can I have it?

Lucas
08-22-2020, 11:52 PM
What you doing about your Harald acc? Can I have it?

Change your nickname:)

Laly
08-23-2020, 07:46 AM
Dlaczego, za co?!

Moja niania była Polką. Polska to piękny kraj, z bogatą kulturą i dumnymi ludźmi.:)

Ülev
08-23-2020, 07:58 AM
Moja niania była Polką. Polska to piękny kraj, z bogatą kulturą i dumnymi ludźmi.:)

especially when working as nanny