View Full Version : Classify this Afghan couple

Mikael19
04-16-2019, 05:13 PM
Don't quote please

Which countries they can pass?

Removed

TheMaestro
04-16-2019, 05:18 PM
When your wife has manlier shape of head than you.

lameduck
04-16-2019, 05:19 PM
iran, Afghanistan , levant

Thambi
04-16-2019, 05:20 PM

the woman can pass in pakistan too i think

Truth Preacher
04-16-2019, 05:24 PM

+1

Mikael19
04-16-2019, 05:27 PM

Isn't a high forehead associated with male masculinity? Women usually have smaller skulls and low foreheads.

Dalila
04-16-2019, 05:49 PM
Agree with Iran, Afghanistan and Levant

TheMaestro
04-16-2019, 05:52 PM
Isn't a high forehead associated with male masculinity? Women usually have smaller skulls and low foreheads.

Talking about her wide and big jaw.

Phenix
04-16-2019, 05:53 PM
Irano-Med. Pass from Iraq to Afghanistan.

Nazarene
04-16-2019, 05:56 PM
Wtf, they both pass as Assyrians lmao

Phenix
04-16-2019, 05:58 PM
Wtf, they both pass as Assyrians lmao

Same thought, how didn't previous posters mention Iraq?

Nazarene
04-16-2019, 06:00 PM

They mentioned the Levant which is close enough but I think they pass as better Assyrians than any Levantine group.

Mikael19
04-16-2019, 06:04 PM

The guy looks like he could pass in the balkans to me no?

Phenix
04-16-2019, 06:06 PM
The guy looks like he could pass in the balkans to me no?

Yes, he gives a Greek vibe too.

aherne
04-16-2019, 06:08 PM
Guy looks Turkish or Southern European (Greek/Albanian). Woman looks middle eastern...

Gangrel
04-16-2019, 06:12 PM
Dude is a Dinaro-Iranid, can pass as Kurdish easily

Gangrel
04-16-2019, 06:13 PM

???????

TheMaestro
04-16-2019, 06:14 PM
???????

Wide jaw nup.

Mikael19
04-16-2019, 06:32 PM
Wide jaw nup.

Guy looks Turkish or Southern European (Greek/Albanian). Woman looks middle eastern...

I think he passes with ease as an Albanian. Maybe the Albanian users can input on this?

The lady looks standard northern middle eastern to me. Can pass in Pakistan and maybe parts of southeast Europe.

TheMaestro
04-16-2019, 06:36 PM
I think he passes with ease as an Albanian. Maybe the Albanian users can input on this?

The lady looks standard northern middle eastern to me. Can pass in Pakistan and maybe parts of southeast Europe.

Do you live in Switzerland? If yes you should know the answer. Her nose and eyes would be atypicall tho.

Mikael19
04-16-2019, 06:38 PM
Do you live in Switzerland? If yes you should know the answer. Her nose and eyes would be atypicall tho.

Yeah I do but I think it's appropriate if people from the country make that call, I know how sometimes people may feel strongly about certain stuff.

TheMaestro
04-16-2019, 06:41 PM
Yeah I do but I think it's appropriate if people from the country make that call, I know how sometimes people may feel strongly about certain stuff.

You and your sister, would pass. From these two it would be more the man that could pass. Afghanis seem to be very mixed, it's because of their region, you might be ancestor of Alexander the Great and you dont know it :D

Mikael19
04-16-2019, 06:47 PM
You and your sister, would pass. From these two it would be more the man that could pass. Afghanis seem to be very mixed, it's because of their region, you might be ancestor of Alexander the Great and you dont know it :D

Oh damn you are half Shqiptar haha I didn't see. And yeahi think it became quite clear I look balkan, plus shes my cousin. Reason why Afghans seem "mixed" is becsude of ethnic diversity. I noticed urban Afghans migrated to the west, and many of those seem to be from different ethnjc backgrounds such as hazara turkmen balochi. If you go to Afghanistan especially the rural regions, most Afghans are homogenous within their own ethnic enclave. That's why light eyes and hair is more common within Afghanistan. And LOL yeahh I think we are All descendants of Alexander the great, it was long ago! You probably are since Albanians are descended from illyrians, the native of balkans.

TheMaestro
04-16-2019, 06:50 PM
Oh damn you are half Shqiptar haha I didn't see. And yeahi think it became quite clear I look balkan, plus shes my cousin. Reason why Afghans seem "mixed" is becsude of ethnic diversity. I noticed urban Afghans migrated to the west, and many of those seem to be from different ethnjc backgrounds such as hazara turkmen balochi. If you go to Afghanistan especially the rural regions, most Afghans are homogenous within their own ethnic enclave. That's why light eyes and hair is more common within Afghanistan. And LOL yeahh I think we are All descendants of Alexander the great, it was long ago! You probably are since Albanians are descended from illyrians, the native of balkans.

Yeah, well most of Afghans I saw in my life were pretty dark (something like middle-eastern) some of them even Turkic admixtured, but again I didnt see them as much as other ethicities, really in small numbers.
Well yeah, Balkanites especially Greeks/ Albos are mixed with the proto-Balkanian tribes.

Mikael19
04-16-2019, 07:12 PM
Yeah, well most of Afghans I saw in my life were pretty dark (something like middle-eastern) some of them even Turkic admixtured, but again I didnt see them as much as other ethicities, really in small numbers.
Well yeah, Balkanites especially Greeks/ Albos are mixed with the proto-Balkanian tribes.

You live in Bosnia?

The turkic admixed are almost certainly hazaras, uzbeks, or Persianised uzbeks/ turkic Afghans. Dark afghans( dark hair and eyes) with generic West Asian features are usually from urban areas, most rural regions produce light types as small towns and villages inter marry with each other, so recessive traits pop up more. To really see how Afghans look and their diversity you woukd have to travel their, some. Of our provinces are larger than countries within Europe.