PDA

View Full Version : Classify Pakistanis in this vidoe

lameduck
04-17-2019, 04:52 AM
It is from DG Khan which is a city in South Punjab near Balochistan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuau9fEJZmg

NPKTO
04-17-2019, 05:28 AM
Mostly Nord Indids and Indobrachids. But some also look pigmented Irano Afghan types as well.

Thambi
04-17-2019, 05:34 AM
They all have unique noses. Most are hook noses. not that its rare among pakistanis, its quite common, but it seems more prominent in this group as whole for some reason. Must be the baloch admix. Most look quite baloch mixed.

Anyways I agree with NPKTO in terms of classification.

lameduck
04-17-2019, 05:43 AM
They all have unique noses. Most are hook noses. not that its rare among pakistanis, its quite common, but it seems more prominent in this group as whole for some reason. Must be the baloch admix. Most look quite baloch mixed.

Anyways I agree with NPKTO in terms of classification.

DG khan has a large assimilated Seraiki Baloch population , Seraiki Balochs speak Seraiki and counted as such in census . Many seriaki Balochs are also mixed with local jatts. South Punjabis in general are handosme People imo ,The company I work for has employed labourers from South Punjab and amount of good looks are close to 100 percent among them.

Thambi
04-17-2019, 05:48 AM
DG khan has a large assimilated Seraiki Baloch population , Seraiki Balochs speak Seraiki and counted as such in census . Many seriaki Balochs are also mixed with local jatts. South Punjabis in general are handosme People imo ,The company I work for has employed labourers from South Punjab and amount of good looks are close to 100 percent among them.

yeah balochis and south punjabis seem like good looking people. in your opinion, whats the hierarchy of looks in pakistan?

lameduck
04-17-2019, 05:53 AM
yeah balochis and south punjabis seem like good looking people. in your opinion, whats the hierarchy of looks in pakistan?

Generally it changes a lot and depends on taste. Sindhis and Pashtuns from my experience like themselves the most(though some members of both groups have shown affinity to Punjabi women).
Punjabis like Kashmiris the most I think since many kashmiris look like lighter version of them. Jatts like other Jatts the most.

Thambi
04-17-2019, 05:57 AM
Generally it changes a lot and depends on taste. Sindhis and Pashtuns from my experience like themselves the most(though some members of both groups have shown affinity to Punjabi women).
Punjabis like Kashmiris the most I think since many kashmiris look like lighter version of them.

Ok yeah that makes sense.

Lol I found this random video. A social experiment from pakistan asking folks if they'd marry an indian, bangladeshi, or afghani. most girls said bangladesh(very interesting) and indian but guys leaned more towards afghanistan.

guy at 3:20 lol says india is not known for beauties so thats why he prefers pashtun girls from afghanistan. Ironically he looks the most indic in the video lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7L_8wmGurE

lameduck
04-17-2019, 06:13 AM
Ok yeah that makes sense.

Lol I found this random video. A social experiment from pakistan asking folks if they'd marry an indian, bangladeshi, or afghani. most girls said bangladesh(very interesting) and indian but guys leaned more towards afghanistan.

guy at 3:20 lol says india is not known for beauties so thats why he prefers pashtun girls from afghanistan. Ironically he looks the most indic in the video lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7L_8wmGurE

Many people are saying Indians and Bangladeshi since Pakistanis think Indians are beautiful like bollywood people. Another thing is that as I said in another thread Pakistanis dont have race issues, most Pakistanis will choose a Pakistani over other races.

Thambi
04-17-2019, 06:14 AM
Many people are saying Indians and Bangladeshi since Pakistanis think Indians are beautiful like bollywood people. Another thing is that as I said in another thread Pakistanis dont have race issues, most Pakistanis will choose a Pakistani over other races.

I think its due to culture and all they feel connection with india/bangladesh. Pakistan doesnt seem as racist towards dark skinned people as India from what i've noticed. But yeah, Pakistanis seem to prefer their own more than anything else. quite proud folks and i respect that :)

Borealis
04-17-2019, 06:38 AM
I view Pakistanis as quite alien. Even moreso then Arabs. I feel more of a connection with Indian Hindus than Pakistanis

Borealis
04-17-2019, 06:40 AM
I think its due to culture and all they feel connection with india/bangladesh. Pakistan doesnt seem as racist towards dark skinned people as India from what i've noticed. But yeah, Pakistanis seem to prefer their own more than anything else. quite proud folks and i respect that :)

It’s kind of a weird irony where the closer you are to something the more you hate it. Indians are darker and so they hate dark skin. Same thing with gulf Arabs/Iraqis and Iranians they hate them while Arabs further west like Egypt are neutral

Thambi
04-17-2019, 06:43 AM
I view Pakistanis as quite alien. Even moreso then Arabs. I feel more of a connection with Indian Hindus than Pakistanis

hope you're joking with the bolded statement lol. Pakistanis might be quite different from indians in appearance/culture but they are in no way further from us than arabs lol.

Borealis
04-17-2019, 06:45 AM
No I’m saying that for me, they feel more distant/unfamiliar than even Arabs. I acknowledge there’s cultural similarities but Pakistan is just a country I have never thought much of.

hope you're joking with the bolded statement lol. Pakistanis might be quite different from indians in appearance/culture but they are in no way further from us than arabs lol.

Nazarene
04-17-2019, 06:59 AM
No I’m saying that for me, they feel more distant/unfamiliar than even Arabs. I acknowledge there’s cultural similarities but Pakistan is just a country I have never thought much of.

MENA are super racist to South Asians btw. There's some shitty stereotypes that go round.

Borealis
04-17-2019, 07:01 AM
MENA are super racist to South Asians btw. There's some shitty stereotypes that go round.

I know that. Everyone is.

Nazarene
04-17-2019, 07:03 AM
I know that. Everyone is.

I suppose but MENA are very racist in general. Some of my relatives decades ago married Indian Christians though, religious similarities are key imo.

Borealis
04-17-2019, 07:05 AM
That’s true Arabs are tribal folk

I suppose but MENA are very racist in general. Some of my relatives decades ago married Indian Christians though, religious similarities are key imo.

Nazarene
04-17-2019, 07:09 AM
That’s true Arabs are tribal folk

Get u a Levantine goddess ;)

lameduck
04-17-2019, 07:11 AM

can you give examples what MENA think of South Asians?. I think only Iranians hate South Asians , atleast on anthro boards.

Borealis
04-17-2019, 07:18 AM
Get u a Levantine goddess ;)

I think there’s an arab who has a crush on me. She’s not pretty tho

Nazarene
04-17-2019, 07:21 AM
can you give examples what MENA think of South Asians?. I think only Iranians hate South Asians , atleast on anthro boards.

I don't think they are looked on too fondly by Arabs in the Gulf, they're only allowed there to boost their economies. Levantines I'm not sure, they're always looking to associate themselves with Europeans. Persians and Kurds on anthroforums are salty because they have South Asian admixture lol.

As for the stereotypes that I've heard from my own community, they consider indians to be talkative, clingy, dark skinned etc. We are fond of your food though and consider you to be hard workers. If someone is dark they will say he looks like an Indian, and its considered kind of insulting lol. That being said we have religious relationships with the St Thomas Christians but I haven't seen many inter marriages.

Nazarene
04-17-2019, 07:22 AM
I think there’s an arab who has a crush on me. She’s not pretty tho

Surely she's thick

Borealis
04-17-2019, 07:25 AM
Surely she's thick

Nope.

Nazarene
04-17-2019, 07:27 AM
Nope.

Rip, well gl

lameduck
04-17-2019, 07:35 AM
I don't think they are looked on too fondly by Arabs in the Gulf, they're only allowed there to boost their economies. Levantines I'm not sure, they're always looking to associate themselves with Europeans. Persians and Kurds on anthroforums are salty because they have South Asian admixture lol.

As for the stereotypes that I've heard from my own community, they consider indians to be talkative, clingy, dark skinned etc. We are fond of your food though and consider you to be hard workers. If someone is dark they will say he looks like an Indian, and its considered kind of insulting lol. That being said we have religious relationships with the St Thomas Christians but I haven't seen many inter marriages.

There are millions of South Asians in Arab world and they do menial jobs , so some hate against them is natural, many such people are hated back in their own countries as well. There are many Pakistani/Indian doctors and engineers in Gulf and they are well respected for their skills also airforce/armies of many gulf countries are trained by Pakistanis, they also like Bollywood.