PDA

View Full Version : What's more common: Ukrainians who pass in Western Europe or Portuguese who pass in Northern Europe?

Tooting Carmen
04-18-2019, 03:27 PM
On this occasion I mean those who pass EASILY, not just as odd or atypical.

simple user
04-18-2019, 03:31 PM
Neither.

Blondie
04-18-2019, 03:33 PM
I think the first one.

Ülev
04-18-2019, 04:03 PM
Neither.

this

pulstar
04-18-2019, 04:05 PM
First

Latinus
04-18-2019, 04:21 PM
I would say the first: Ukrainians that pass in Western Europe.

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

Tooting Carmen
04-18-2019, 04:22 PM
I would say the first: Ukrainians that pass in Western Europe.

Out of curiosity: in Brazil, how common are Portuguese-Slavic mixes?

Damiăo de Góis
04-18-2019, 04:25 PM
Why don't you post examples of both? Shitty thread v.07 wouldn't be complete without them.

Tooting Carmen
04-18-2019, 04:27 PM
Why don't you post examples of both? Shitty thread v.07 wouldn't be complete without them.

On this occasion, I'll let others post photos instead, if they so wish.:)

Catarinense1998
04-18-2019, 04:27 PM
Come on Tooting, you are better than that.

Smaug
04-18-2019, 04:28 PM
It depends. If by “Northern Europe” you mean stereotypically Nordish blonde blue-eyed people, then I think Ukrainians pass better in the West than the Portuguese pass in the North. However, if in your “Northern European” category you also include all pan-European phenotypes, such as Atlantid or Alpinoid, then the Portuguese win the round.

Out of curiosity: in Brazil, how common are Portuguese-Slavic mixes?

As common as any white-white mix.

Latinus
04-18-2019, 04:28 PM
Out of curiosity: in Brazil, how common are Portuguese-Slavic mixes?Not common, but a mix of colonial/recent Portuguese + Polish is relatively common, I think, Paraná has lot's of people of Polish descent, unless these people live in colonies they mixed with people bearing Portuguese ancestry.

JMack
04-18-2019, 04:35 PM
I don't see why people are offended by the question, it seems it hits the nail of some.

Typical Portuguese (or any other Southern Europeans) are very far from passing in Northern Europe if by Northern Europe you mean Scandinavia; many Ukrainians don't look that sterotypically Slavic and some could pass even in Southern Europe. Ukrainians are much less ''Putinoid'' than people think.

Ice
04-18-2019, 04:36 PM
Portuguese

Tooting Carmen
04-18-2019, 04:37 PM
I don't see why people are offended by the question, it seems it hits the nail of some.

Typical Portuguese (or any other Southern Europeans) are very far from passing in Northern Europe if by Northern Europe you mean Scandinavia; many Ukrainians don't look that stereotypically Slavic and some could pass even in Southern Europe. Ukrainians are much less ''Putinoid'' than people think.

I mean Scandinavia, Germany, Benelux and British Isles for Northern Europe (in descending order).

JMack
04-18-2019, 04:38 PM
I mean Scandinavia, Germany, Benelux and British Isles for Northern Europe (in descending order).

Then about the same imo.

Northern Europe = Scandinavia for me.

HungryLion
04-18-2019, 04:39 PM
Bunch of Ukrainians and Russians look like Swedish ppl..

Tooting Carmen
04-18-2019, 04:40 PM

Quite a few pass in Sweden and other Scandinavian countries, yes, but what about further West?

HungryLion
04-18-2019, 04:41 PM
So litteraly every baltid-Nordid combo or Norid-baltid can pass..

Tooting Carmen
04-18-2019, 04:43 PM
So litteraly every baltid-Nordid combo or Norid-baltid can pass..

They don't, that's the whole point.

HungryLion
04-18-2019, 04:43 PM
Quite a few pass in Sweden and other Scandinavian countries, yes, but what about further West?

Not sure you want to say? Russians and Ukrainians looks more northen than half of so caled western countrys.
I mean who look more northern to you Italian or Russian?
Spanish or Russian?

Tooting Carmen
04-18-2019, 04:45 PM
Not sure you want to say? Russians and Ukrainians looks more northen than half of so caled western countrys.
I mean who look more northern to you Italian or Russian?
Spanish or Russian?

They might look more Northern, but the point is that Northern-looking Slavs often look quite different to Northern-looking Germanics and Celts.

Ice
04-18-2019, 04:45 PM
It is true that portuguese football teams consist mainly of blacks, gypsies, arab-looking football players. but there are also 'white' portuguese who can easily fit in the UK/France. while the ukrainians can pass mainly in central europe. their slavic characteristics are quite visible..

Rouxinol
04-18-2019, 04:46 PM
It depends. If by “Northern Europe” you mean stereotypically Nordish blonde blue-eyed people, then I think Ukrainians pass better in the West than the Portuguese pass in the North. However, if in your “Northern European” category you also include all pan-European phenotypes, such as Atlantid or Alpinoid, then the Portuguese win the round.

I agree with the quote above.

Blondie
04-18-2019, 05:00 PM

Ukrainians not, but you're partly right if you mean north west russians. By the way nordid russians and nordid swedes are a little bit differents. Russians have more robust face, more wrinkle + signs of alcoholism for example sunken eyes, but swedes look more healthier on average. No offense and sorry but it's hard to put into words because the difference very minimal.

Septentrion
04-18-2019, 09:25 PM
On this occasion I mean those who pass EASILY, not just as odd or atypical.

I would also say neither of the two, but perhaps Ukrainians will pass or should pass much more than the Portuguese.

Ukraine is about 53% Nordish, while Portugal is only 1% Nordish.
Northern Europe
Baltic States:
Estonia = 95% Nordish
Latvia = 95% Nordish
Lithuania = 95% Nordish

British Isles:
Ireland = 100% Nordish
The United Kingdom = 100% Nordish
Finland = 95%

Iceland = 100% Nordish
Scandinavia:
Norway = 100%
Sweden = 100%
Denmark = 100%

Western Europe
Austria = 55% Nordish
France = 35% Nordish
Germany = 80% Nordish
Switzerland
Low Countries:
Belgium = 95% Nordish
Luxembourg = 20% Nordish
The Netherlands = 100% Nordish

Not a Cop
04-18-2019, 10:09 PM
I would also say neither of the two, but perhaps Ukrainians will pass or should pass much more than the Portuguese.

Ukraine is about 53% Nordish, while Portugal is only 1% Nordish.
Northern Europe
Baltic States:
Estonia = 95% Nordish
Latvia = 95% Nordish
Lithuania = 95% Nordish

British Isles:
Ireland = 100% Nordish
The United Kingdom = 100% Nordish
Finland = 95%

Iceland = 100% Nordish
Scandinavia:
Norway = 100%
Sweden = 100%
Denmark = 100%

Western Europe
Austria = 55% Nordish
France = 35% Nordish
Germany = 80% Nordish
Switzerland
Low Countries:
Belgium = 95% Nordish
Luxembourg = 20% Nordish
The Netherlands = 100% Nordish

Stats as always out of your ass?

xtal
04-19-2019, 01:26 AM
None

The Blade
04-19-2019, 01:02 PM
Portuguese who fit in Northern Europe seem more common to me.

Tooting Carmen
04-24-2019, 04:21 PM
bump

Tenma de Pegasus
04-24-2019, 04:31 PM

As common as any white-white mix.

Agreed

Tenma de Pegasus
04-24-2019, 04:35 PM
Ukrainians if you mean Sweden/Finland or Russia by northern Europe. (Nordic and Baltic phenotypes)

Portugal if mean England, Belgium or Ireland. (Atlantid phenotypes)

TeutonicBoyars
04-24-2019, 04:35 PM
The woman that plays the lead female role in the early seasons of Vikings is Ukrainian, so obviously Ukrainians.

Tooting Carmen
04-24-2019, 08:01 PM
I think some people have misunderstood the title, so let me clarify:

Are there more Ukrainians who can pass easily in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, Italy, Iberia, France and the British Isles, to varying degrees? Or are there more Portuguese who can pass easily in Scandinavia, Poland, Baltic nations, Russia, Germany, Benelux and British Isles, to varying degrees?

04-24-2019, 08:02 PM
Ukrainians who pass in Western Europe is more. Turks who can pass in Western Europe is even more than Iberians who can pass in Northern Europe.

Tooting Carmen
04-24-2019, 08:05 PM
Turks who can pass in Western Europe is even more than Iberians who can pass in Northern Europe.

LOL I wouldn't go that far.

04-24-2019, 08:08 PM
LOL I wouldn't go that far.

Fair amount of Turks look Med, so do fair amount of Western Europeans. This is why I think like that.

Duffmannn
04-25-2019, 05:19 AM
Portugal, Italy, Spain and southern France are western Europe too.

Scarce ukranians pass as native here.

Duffmannn
04-25-2019, 05:21 AM
Ukrainians who pass in Western Europe is more. Turks who can pass in Western Europe is even more than Iberians who can pass in Northern Europe.

Turks are very distinguible in Western countries like Germany or Austria.

Most of them are even distinguible in Spain.

Regnera
04-25-2019, 05:22 AM
The former.

Tooting Carmen
03-07-2022, 09:53 PM
Tbh even Poles and Ukrainians look quite different - the former have substantially more "Western Euro-passing" individuals than do the latter.

Roy
03-08-2022, 07:26 PM
The former.

Septentrion
03-11-2022, 01:14 AM
Fair amount of Turks look Med, so do fair amount of Western Europeans. This is why I think like that.

The vast majority of Turks won't pass, rather fit better within the Middle East and the Caucasus regions, in places such as Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia. Turks don't just look Mediterranean but Orientalid and others Turkic. You do not fit in Western Europe (The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Switzerland and Austria). It is easy to pick them out. Yes, there are a few Westerners that look Mediterranean, but they are not the majority with the exceptions of Southern France, but parts of Switzerland and Austria. Get it? There a difference between Mediterraneans and Orientalids, many times they are lumped together by ignorance.

Septentrion
03-11-2022, 01:17 AM
Let us not forget, there are many Ukrainians who may also pass in Southern Europe, especially those of the Pontid type looking like a bunch of Greeks or Bulgarians.

Dinglehopper
03-11-2022, 01:25 AM
Let us not forget, there are many Ukrainians who may also pass in Southern Europe, especially those of the Pontid type looking like a bunch of Greeks or Bulgarians.

Myself disagree taking respect due to Ukraine to big and lite to be similar to like Southern European. Several most pure Slav then it that joke you said those like Italian. Ukraine and other Slav take unique beauty and special live dream.