PDA

View Full Version : Richard Spencer seems effeminate

Richmondbread
04-18-2019, 04:53 PM
Doesn't Richard Spencer seem a tad effeminate? He's so effete, compared to him, I'm like Mister T.
That's why he reminds me more of a leftist than someone on the "far right". He's so annoying and fake. How can people not see he's a plant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih6-TULraXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm_VZYZ-jek

Smeagol
04-18-2019, 05:08 PM
Well he said being a fag was part of white identity.

Abdelnour
04-18-2019, 05:17 PM
Homosexuality does seem like a western/American thing. In other parts of the world, you'll be killed if the community found out that you are gay.

Richmondbread
04-18-2019, 05:24 PM
Homosexuality does seem like a western/American thing. In other parts of the world, you'll be killed if the community found out that you are gay.

The ancient Greeks embraced homosexuality as did many in the Middle East- the Bible confirms this. So I think it's just a fallen nature thing.

Odin
04-27-2019, 12:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ElA8fAr.png

Tertius
04-29-2019, 04:56 PM
The ancient Greeks embraced homosexuality as did many in the Middle East- the Bible confirms this. So I think it's just a fallen nature thing.

Ancient Greeks embraced homosexuality, but only if you are on the dominant one.

lonewolfcypriot
04-29-2019, 05:06 PM
fuck spencer

Bellbeaking
04-29-2019, 05:08 PM
fuck spencer

he might enjoy that

lonewolfcypriot
04-29-2019, 05:09 PM
he might enjoy that

Yeah you might be right

Lazio
05-16-2019, 11:09 PM
Ancient Greeks embraced homosexuality, but only if you are on the dominant one.

No. That is what they say about the Romans... actually the whole "ancient greeks engaged in homo activity without prejudice" thought is so solid in sources as "Nero burned Rome LOL".

Xenophon, in his 4th century BC Symposium, has Socrates agreeing with Homer. He argues in the following terms about the relationship between Zeus and Ganymede.
Zeus let the women he fell for to remain mortal, if he loved them for their physical beauty; but he made immortal whomever he loved for the beauty of their souls. Among them you can see Heracles, the Dioscouri and others. I also claim that Ganymede was brought to Olympus for the beauty of his soul, not of his body. His very name confirms what I am saying, as it is said about it in a passage from Homer, ‘One takes pleasure in listening to him’. There is also another passage from Homer which says ‘one who had wise thoughts'. So, if Ganymede has got his name after these two, he has been honoured among the gods not for his pleasant body, but for his wisdom.

The Athenian comic poets had an irreverently hostile attitude to homosexuality. Aristophanes, for instance, uses such epithets as katapigon ('given to unnatural lust') and euriproktos ('wide-breeched').

The plot of the famous play Lysistrata is also instructive.
In this play Athenian women decide not to have sex with their husbands, in order to force them to stop the war with Sparta. If homosexuality was so widely practiced, this decision would mean nothing to men, since they could turn to each other to satisfy their desires. But this is not what happens. On the contrary, men give way rather quickly, because they cannot stand this compulsory abstinence.

Lacedaemonians … believe that a loved boy cannot succeed in anything noble, when one yearns for his body …

Plutarch speaks of the severity of Spartan punishments for pederasty:
The aim was to love the moral and intellectual self of earnest boys and, when a man was accused of approaching them with lust, he was deprived of civic rights for life.

Only satyrs take part in scenes [involving anal penetration], and satyrs were known to be perverted and were represented as such.

You can read more here (https://www.eurocanadian.ca/2018/04/the-myth-of-homosexuality-in-ancient-greece.html)

Well, people love to spread a silly gossip, but what we see in reality is that Greeks were not moralists in the sense of "don't speak about sex in public, god don't want that" (like christian Europe in medieval times), but rather they would aproach a more realistic view on life, recognising the existence of both the people with high and low moral attittudes (that's why you can find art with homo activity), but that doesn't mean that they actually praised or even accepted the low/depraved attittudes as normal or okay.
That is just me, but you can really think that one of the most sharp (both phisically and intelectually) groups in human history would be given to sexual pleasures without prejudices - the exactly sexual scenario that our weak West is trying to accomplish nowadays? Based on everything I read about that ancient people, that sounds really alienating from their real customs.

Smeagol
05-17-2019, 12:17 AM
No. That is what they say about the Romans... actually the whole "ancient greeks engaged in homo activity without prejudice" thought is so solid in sources as "Nero burned Rome LOL".

Nero might have burned Rome. It's not proven either way, but there are multiple ancient sources who claim that he did and the fire conveniently gave him space to build his huge new "Golden House."

Lazio
05-17-2019, 12:30 AM
Nero might have burned Rome. It's not proven either way, but there are multiple ancient sources who claim that he did and the fire conveniently gave him space to build his huge new "Golden House."

That story started with those who opposed him... I'm not trying to say no more about Nero's moral values, but the idea that he actually burned Rome is just nonsense - they even spread along with this rumor that he played music while the city burned (when in fact he tried to help as many people as he could).
So yeah, Nero might have burned Rome just like Trump might have made a lot of secret deals with Russian spies to win the election.

Sockorer
05-17-2019, 12:53 AM
Richard Spencer had a wife and now has a girlfriend, there are lot of things to criticize him for, being a homosexual is not one of them.

Smeagol
05-17-2019, 12:56 AM
That story started with those who opposed him... I'm not trying to say no more about Nero's moral values, but the idea that he actually burned Rome is just nonsense - they even spread along with this rumor that he played music while the city burned (when in fact he tried to help as many people as he could).
So yeah, Nero might have burned Rome just like Trump might have made a lot of secret deals with Russian spies to win the election.

We don't really know enough about Nero to say if it's nonsense. We only know that he benefited from it and that many Romans thought he was behind it. To his credit, he let survivors stay in his palaces and paid with his own funds to feed them, but he also put the blame on the Christians and killed many of them in various cruel ways.

Lazio
05-17-2019, 09:35 AM
We don't really know enough about Nero to say if it's nonsense. We only know that he benefited from it and that many Romans thought he was behind it. To his credit, he let survivors stay in his palaces and paid with his own funds to feed them, but he also put the blame on the Christians and killed many of them in various cruel ways.

I say we have pretty much enough info about it if we use a good sense to analyse it.

Tacitus, one of ancient Rome’s most famous and reliable historians, claimed that the emperor was not even in the city at the time, and that when he returned he was committed and energetic in organising accommodation and relief for the refugees.

More evidence also supports this idea. Aside from Tacitus’ claims, the fire started a considerable distance from where Nero wanted his palace to be built and it actually damaged the emperor’s existing palace, from which he tried to salvage expensive art and decorations.

But well, you can claim a lot of "we don't have enough sources okay?!" about basically everything in the ancient world... but that's your choice.
And please don't mix up the topics, "he also put the blame on the Christians", guess what? The Christians at that time were a little radical group of agitators, even Marcus Aurelius, the philosopher emperor, regarded as one of the greatest leaders of all (just, straight forward to forgive, incorruptible) persecuted Christians.

"and killed many of them in various cruel ways"
That is the old error of judge the past with nowadays status quo. I could easily argued about how years later the Christians burned alive some people (yeah, not cruel at all right?!). But I'll just stop here, because this talk can go on and on based more on personal opinions than anything else, at the end of the day, I think we can agree in disagree. : )

Lazio
05-17-2019, 09:43 AM
Richard Spencer had a wife and now has a girlfriend, there are lot of things to criticize him for, being a homosexual is not one of them.

I think you didn't point out the most important thing:
https://wagpolitics.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/richard-spencer-nina-kouprianova-1.jpg

But anyway, a lot of homo dudes started a family before coming out of the closet, so even that doesn't say much about him.

Richmondbread
05-17-2019, 08:13 PM

I never said he was a homosexual. That's the whole point. A man can be effeminate without being homosexual. But it does tend to be the liberal men are that way.