PDA

View Full Version : Can this Pakistani man pass as Latino?

Borealis
04-19-2019, 06:41 AM
http://www.psl-t20.cricket/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Mohammad-Amir-360x360.jpg

http://www.dnd.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/muhammad-amir.jpg

http://lagareh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Mohammad-Amir.jpg

Thambi
04-19-2019, 06:43 AM
maybe but he looks more nepali imo.

Latinus
04-19-2019, 06:43 AM
I would think, if I wasn't aware of his nationality, he is an Indo-Mestizo, yes, he pass.

Borealis
04-19-2019, 06:45 AM
maybe but he looks more nepali imo.

Bruh are you trippin, you said I could pass but this guy looks 10X more latino and you say maybe :confused:

Thambi
04-19-2019, 06:47 AM
Bruh are you trippin, you said I could pass but this guy looks 10X more latino and you say maybe :confused:

yeah he could pass lol. The way he grooms looks more south asian so thats why. He reminds me quite a bit of nepalis. Yeah he could pass in mexico and heavy native influenced areas pretty easily.

Borealis
04-19-2019, 06:51 AM
I would think, if I wasn't aware of his nationality, he is an Indo-Mestizo, yes, he pass.

I believe the leanness of his face and undertone helps, as well as east asian phenotypic influence. Most south Asians have fat faces myself included which makes us look distinct from latinos.

Borealis
04-19-2019, 06:54 AM
yeah he could pass lol. The way he grooms looks more south asian so thats why. He reminds me quite a bit of nepalis. Yeah he could pass in mexico and heavy native influenced areas pretty easily.

I dont know what you mean by grooming, you mean the cricket outfit?

Latinus
04-19-2019, 06:55 AM
I believe the leanness of his face and undertone helps, as well as east asian phenotypic influence. Most south Asians have fat faces myself included which makes us look distinct from latinos.If I saw him here I would think (judging by be the pics you posted, mainly the first one) he is from the North region (where there is a stronger Amerindian component to the population) or an immigrant from Bolivia or Paraguai, Pred Indo-Mestizo countries.

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

Thambi
04-19-2019, 06:58 AM
I dont know what you mean by grooming, you mean the cricket outfit?

The hairstyle mostly along with the attire.. and face in general such as small forehead and low hairline

NPKTO
04-19-2019, 06:58 AM
He can easily pass as Latino.

Dna8
04-19-2019, 07:01 AM
Darn tootin' he can.

Latinus
04-19-2019, 07:02 AM
The hairstyle mostly along with the attire.. and face in general such as small forehead and low hairlineTrue, low hairline/small forehead is a very common trait among Pred Amerindian Latino types. They also have coarse hair and less balding people when compared to Criollos or Pred Euro mixed types. I think Amerindians didn't suffer from baldness before the Euros arrived at the Americas.

Thambi
04-19-2019, 07:07 AM
True, low hairline/small forehead is a very common among trait among Pred Amerindian Latino types. They also have coarse hair and less balding people when compared to Criollos or Pred Euro mixed types. I think Amerindians didn't suffer from baldness before the Euros arrived at the Americas.

Oh I meant that south asians have this phenotype. but yeah actually natives have small foreheads as well. Idk i guess just his attire gave me south asian vibe lol.

Latinus
04-19-2019, 07:10 AM
Oh I meant that south asians have this phenotype. but yeah actually natives have small foreheads as well. Idk i guess just his attire gave me south asian vibe lol.Oh, my bad. Don't know much about South Asians, but when I picture Indians in my mind I imagine them with small foreheads.

Thambi
04-19-2019, 07:15 AM
Oh, my bad. Don't know much about South Asians, but when I picture Indians in my mind I imagine them with small foreheads.

I think northern natives have those sloping small foreheads but southern and central natives have big foreheads i think. i could be wrong though.

Borealis
04-19-2019, 07:16 AM
I wonder what features specifically separate those south asians which can pass as hispanic and those which can't.

Thambi
04-19-2019, 07:16 AM
I wonder what features specifically separate those south asians which can pass as hispanic and those which can't.

cheekbones and jawlines mainly. Eye shape, skin undertone.

Borealis
04-19-2019, 07:19 AM
cheekbones mainly. Eye shape, skin undertone.

What about the cheekbones specifically? I know Amerindians have higher and robust cheekbones. Indians can have prominent cheekbones too but theyre lower set. Also hairiness too.

Latinus
04-19-2019, 07:21 AM
I wonder what features specifically separate those south asians which can pass as hispanic and those which can't.Not sure, but those buggy eyes that Indian actress with green eyes has is not common among mixed New Worlders, one example of a feature that, at least in my opinion, makes them have a different vibe from many Latinos/Hispanics. The same happens with those MENA/Levantines females that overlap with Southern Europe, but still have a different vibe to their eyes/expression.

Thambi
04-19-2019, 07:21 AM
What about the cheekbones specifically? I know Amerindians have higher and robust cheekbones. Indians can have prominent cheekbones too but theyre lower set. Also hairiness too.

yeah pretty much what you've stated. Also facial fat distribution. Indians tend to have thicker skin, brown undertone, droopy big eyes and dark circles (not always)

Borealis
04-19-2019, 07:25 AM
yeah pretty much what you've stated. Also facial fat distribution. Indians tend to have thicker skin, brown undertone, droopy big eyes and dark circles (not always)
I have struggled with facial fat since before puberty. I am trying to get completely lean right now. Hopefully I will have a lean face like this Pakistani man. Once that happens it will be interesting to see how Ill look. Its never happened before.

lameduck
04-19-2019, 07:27 AM
I have struggled with facial fat since before puberty. I am trying to get completely lean right now. Hopefully I will have a lean face like this Pakistani man. Once that happens it will be interesting to see how Ill look. Its never happened before.

Another thing I have noticed is that many karachites have facial fat, while native population of Pakistan has more lean faces.

Thambi
04-19-2019, 07:29 AM

why lol? you have more robust face compared to him. He has high cheekbones yes but general bone structure looks fragile, especially in the last pic. You look more robust imo.

Borealis
04-19-2019, 07:30 AM
Another thing I have noticed is that many karachites have facial fat, while native population of Pakistan has more lean faces.

Yes thats true. Its more prevalent among Indians and their diaspora(like muhajirs) than it is among Pakistanis. I knew a Pakistani girl last semester who had a completely lean face. I doubt she went to the gym or anything.

Borealis
04-19-2019, 07:32 AM
why lol? you have more robust face compared to him. He has high cheekbones yes but general bone structure looks fragile. You look more robust imo.

I dont think he looks anything close to fragile. And Im talking about facial fat not bone structure.

Zuh
04-19-2019, 07:38 AM
I dont think he looks anything close to fragile. And Im talking about facial fat not bone structure.

There's a plastic surgery for it is called Buccal fat pad removal

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQbzViW0vaSXdNq7EOAxofTVScKMcT eiKPHFnJqMjhGpR3-h6bm

https://www.michaelelammd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/ray-1.jpg

But you can only get it if you are rich like me.

Thambi
04-19-2019, 07:39 AM

He does in the last pic, though it could be when he was younger.

Borealis
04-19-2019, 07:40 AM
There's a plastic surgery for it is called Buccal fat pad removal

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQbzViW0vaSXdNq7EOAxofTVScKMcT eiKPHFnJqMjhGpR3-h6bm

https://www.michaelelammd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/ray-1.jpg

But you can only get it if you are rich like me.

Or you can go very lean like 10% bodyfat. Then Ill have a lean face and also abs. But I might be a scrawny fuck.

Borealis
04-19-2019, 08:31 PM
Up

Bolsonaro2018
04-19-2019, 08:49 PM
I would never think he is Pakistani, he looks somewhat SE Asian or Peruvian.

Maguzanci
04-20-2019, 10:45 PM
I would never think he is Pakistani, he looks somewhat SE Asian or Peruvian.

I am from a SE Asian country myself and I have to disagree with you. He does not look SE Asian at all, not even somewhat SE Asian. His facial features are VERY different and he look too Caucasoid admixed to look SE Asian. .