04-20-2019, 12:46 AM
Bump

Tenma de Pegasus
04-21-2019, 03:14 PM
Up

Latinus
04-21-2019, 03:58 PM
Tons of Mongoloid faces.
The ethnic Spaniards look very Med/Berid/Alpine/Alpine-Med, in my opinion.

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

Latinus
04-21-2019, 04:41 PM
And the impression I have is that they look very Southwestern Euro, it seems to have a lack of pan-Euro types, looks diferent from the average Spaniards CV loves to post.

Tenma de Pegasus
04-21-2019, 06:03 PM
Tons of Mongoloid faces.
The ethnic Spaniards look very Med/Berid/Alpine/Alpine-Med, in my opinion.

Not the typical atlanto types?

Latinus
04-21-2019, 06:05 PM
Not the typical atlanto types?I'll check it again at night (it's better), but my impression, phenotypically speaking, is the one of my last posts.

Zuh
04-21-2019, 06:06 PM
They look like mexicans to me just pretty mexicans.

Latinus
04-21-2019, 06:11 PM
They look like mexicans to me just pretty mexicans.Yes, because many phenotypes you used to associate with mestizos are just Spanish (whether they are pure or impure). Same here in Brazil, many Berid types, for example, I used to think were lighter pardos, sometimes it's harder to drawn the line between pred-Euro-mestizos/pardos and darker/coarses whites of Iberian/Italian phenotypes.

Tenma de Pegasus
04-21-2019, 06:16 PM
I'll check it again at night (it's better), but my impression, phenotypically speaking, is the one of my last posts.

Ok

Latinus
04-21-2019, 06:17 PM
Add to the fact that common Iberian phenotypes are perceived as local/national in many Latin American countries, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico...
Nobody in these places think Gracile Med types, for example, are gringo, not at all, even some Atlantid types are perceived as national.

Tenma de Pegasus
04-21-2019, 06:17 PM
And the impression I have is that they look very Southwestern Euro, it seems to have a lack of pan-Euro types, looks diferent from the average Spaniards CV loves to post.

Thats why I prefer crowds to analyze populations

Tenma de Pegasus
04-21-2019, 06:20 PM
Add to the fact that common Iberian phenotypes are perceived as local/national in many Latin American countries, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico...
Nobody in these places think Gracile Med types, for example, are gringo, not at all, even some Atlantid types are perceived as national.

Atlantid types are perceived as national in Brazil, but probably not in countries like Mexico. Their white percentage is already low, around 13%.

Latinus
04-21-2019, 06:23 PM
Thats why I prefer crowds to analyze populationsThe impression I have, judging by this video, is that they look uniformly Southwestern Euro looking, they look more homogenous than the whites I see in my daily life.

Latinus
04-21-2019, 06:24 PM
Atlantid types are perceived as national in Brazil, but probably not in countries like Mexico. Their white percentage is already low, around 13%.True. I think in Mexico they might be perceived as gringo, but the same doesn't happen with Gracile-Med, Berid... types.

Zuh
04-21-2019, 06:24 PM
Atlantid types are perceived as national in Brazil, but probably not in countries like Mexico. Their white percentage is already low, around 13%.

Many people wrongly have an impression of Mexico very common on anthroforum and where are you getting 13%? There's no exact percentages no one knows for sure.

While Atlantids might perceived as foreign in many mexican states not in the west of Mexico I have fair skinned Atlantid family members with green eyes and no one think they are not mexicans.

Latinus
04-21-2019, 06:26 PM
Many people wrongly have an impression of Mexico very common on anthroforum and where are you getting 13%? There's no exact percentages no one knows for sure.

While Atlantids might perceived as foreign in many mexican states not in the west of Mexico I have fair skinned Atlantid family members with green eyes and no one think they are not mexicans.Fair enough. Now tell me... these Atlantid types would be perceived as gringo or "Nőrteno" in Southeast Mexico?

Zuh
04-21-2019, 06:27 PM
True. I think in Mexico they might be perceived as gringo, but the same doesn't happen with Gracile-Med, Berid... types.

You can even find those phenotypes in the working class some people are morons who speak like experts in every Latin American country

Zuh
04-21-2019, 06:31 PM
Fair enough. Now tell me... these Atlantid types would be perceived as gringo or "Nőrteno" in Southeast Mexico?

I don't think Atlantids will be seen as foreign not in the central or north region at least.

I think there's like 3 Atlantid mexicans on this pic.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSns29FU77VBeL2lCdRGTS1IwzjyeL Bv7RESCAYJ7YyyvQIQbGk

Latinus
04-21-2019, 06:32 PM
You can even find those phenotypes in the working class some people are morons who speak like experts in every Latin American countryYeah, some people think white (looking) Latinos are all rich people that live in gated communites segragated from the brown masses. That couldn't be furter from the truth, here in Brazil, for example, you find a decent number of Iberian/Italian phenotypes in the working class suburbs of our major cities, and nobody gives a second look to them. Latin America's racial elements/distribution are very distorced by the foreign eyes.

Latinus
04-21-2019, 06:39 PM
I don't think Atlantids will be seen as foreign not in the central or north region at least.

I think there's like 3 Atlantid mexicans on this pic.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSns29FU77VBeL2lCdRGTS1IwzjyeL Bv7RESCAYJ7YyyvQIQbGkThe guy in the back looks white American/NW Euro, the others are a mix of Southern and Central Euro types.
White Mexicans tend to have good aesthetics and seems to be in better shape than their American counterparts.

Zuh
04-21-2019, 06:43 PM
The guy in the back looks white American/NW Euro, the others are a mix of Southern and Central Euro types.
White Mexicans tend to have good aesthetics and seems to be in better shape than their American counterparts.

Yeah they are very common all over Mexico in many central states are perceived as very local.

No one denyes Mexico is a mestizo country but Euro phenotypes are not out of the norm like some people assumed there's many white Mexicans in the U.S too and they are perceived as mexican despite having Gracile med or berid looks.