PDA

View Full Version : Classify People from three countries-Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq(Kurdistan)

lameduck
04-22-2019, 09:55 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OnE-wFnz1P4

Mikael19
04-22-2019, 11:14 PM
Cool video bro. The first Afghan guy can pass in balkans easily, second Afghan guy is a clear Uzbek or hazara. The the Pakistanis I believe were from punjab? They all looked quite typical for what they were, the first kurd looked somewhat similar to the Afghan before him ( 3 afghans, one on the left), second kurdish guy could pass in South Asia.

Gangrel
04-22-2019, 11:16 PM
I've seen second guy without the beard before, he's an extreme Asiatic-Alpine.

lameduck
04-23-2019, 01:30 AM
Cool video bro. The first Afghan guy can pass in balkans easily, second Afghan guy is a clear Uzbek or hazara. The the Pakistanis I believe were from punjab? They all looked quite typical for what they were, the first kurd looked somewhat similar to the Afghan before him ( 3 afghans, one on the left), second kurdish guy could pass in South Asia.

Pakistanis are mostly from Karachi.

Thambi
04-23-2019, 03:14 AM
nice video. Most seem to have a positive outlook regarding america and lol at that guy saying american government is the worst though haha

Pakistan - mostly AA, IB, NI with IA mixed in and GI sprinkled in. most of them look like punjabis and pashtuns.

Afghanistan - IA, pamirid, Aralid and Iranid influneces as well. Mongoloid is visible in most of them. I think they showed all groups from pashtuns to hazaras.

Iraqi kurds - East med with some alpine and dinarid.

lameduck
04-23-2019, 04:06 AM
nice video. Most seem to have a positive outlook regarding america and lol at that guy saying american government is the worst though haha

Pakistan - mostly AA, IB, NI with IA mixed in and GI sprinkled in. most of them look like punjabis and pashtuns.

Afghanistan - IA, pamirid, Aralid and Iranid influneces as well. Mongoloid is visible in most of them. I think they showed all groups from pashtuns to hazaras.

Iraqi kurds - East med with some alpine and dinarid.

who do you think look most distinct of three, I would say Pakistanis.

Thambi
04-23-2019, 04:08 AM

yeah for the most part. Afghans and iraqis looked like they could pass in wider range of places.

lameduck
04-23-2019, 04:20 AM
yeah for the most part. Afghans and iraqis looked like they could pass in wider range of places.

thanks, also classify her

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?287283-Classify-Paki-woman-Humaira-Asghar-ali

Mikael19
04-23-2019, 10:03 AM

I tried not looking at the which country they were from, I got all the Pakistanis correct. I am suprised they don't look Afghan at all, I am guessing Pakistanis from North will look like us?

I would say Pakistanis were distinct, however neither Iraq or Pakistan have mongol influnced Afghans such as hazaras etc so I say Afghanistan.

lameduck
04-23-2019, 10:19 AM
I tried not looking at the which country they were from, I got all the Pakistanis correct. I am suprised they don't look Afghan at all, I am guessing Pakistanis from North will look like us?

I would say Pakistanis were distinct, however neither Iraq or Pakistan have mongol influnced Afghans such as hazaras etc so I say Afghanistan.

you are right , most Pakistanis in the video are from southern part of country , People in West and Northern part will look more like Afghans(without mongoloid)