PDA

View Full Version : Classify 5 Indians.

axlredneck
04-26-2019, 07:13 AM
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/923/rFCk8B.png
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/921/1hPKv1.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/921/XCx9n8.png

The one behind the sticker in the first pic is 2nd from right in the bottom one.

1. Classify them.
2. Guess the specific part of India they hails from; and their ethnicity.
3. Which other ethnicity/caste/religious group do they pass in?

Borealis
04-26-2019, 07:43 AM
Hyderabadi Muslims

axlredneck
04-26-2019, 07:45 AM
Nope!
What makes you think they're Hyderabadi?

Borealis
04-26-2019, 07:47 AM
Nope!
What makes you think they're Hyderabadi?

They’re wearing hijabs, so prolly Muslim. They look Central or South Indian so I guessed Hyderabadi. Probably from somewhere in the Deccan right?

lameduck
04-26-2019, 07:51 AM
are they rajasthanis , they remind me of some Sindhis , like this

http://i.dawn.com/primary/2014/12/548563a042130.jpg

axlredneck
04-26-2019, 07:52 AM
They’re wearing hijabs, so prolly Muslim. They look Central or South Indian so I guessed Hyderabadi. Probably from somewhere in the Deccan right?

Close, very close! Another guess and I'll reveal!
Do the Muslim girls look Southern to you? IMO, they look neither Southern nor northern! They have that "Muslim look" which can be found throughout India.

axlredneck
04-26-2019, 07:55 AM
are they rajasthanis , they remind me of some Sindhis , like this

http://i.dawn.com/primary/2014/12/548563a042130.jpg

Nope

Borealis
04-26-2019, 07:57 AM
Close, very close! Another guess and I'll reveal!
Do the Muslim girls look Southern to you? IMO, they look neither Southern nor northern! They have that "Muslim look" which can be found throughout India.
1. Central India like Maharashtra/MP
2. UP

They would fit very well in my family btw.

axlredneck
04-26-2019, 08:04 AM
1. Central India like Maharashtra/MP
2. UP

They would fit very well in my family btw.

Cool! They're from Bangalore!

Borealis
04-26-2019, 08:06 AM
My first guess was gonna be South Indian Muslim. I don’t know why I got so specific

Cool! They're from Bangalore!

Thambi
04-26-2019, 08:12 AM
The dude is wearing a lungi so that alone indicated south jndia. I was gonna guess malayalis as an alternative since there are many muslims there jn ketala. Good looking bunch though

axlredneck
04-26-2019, 08:37 AM
The dude is wearing a lungi so that alone indicated south jndia. I was gonna guess malayalis as an alternative since there are many muslims there jn ketala. Good looking bunch though

Interesting observation!

axlredneck
04-26-2019, 08:38 AM
Does the guy look particularly Keralite?

Thambi
04-26-2019, 10:12 AM
Does the guy look particularly Keralite?

not particularly. Keralites are a bit more robust usually but he could pass obviously. He looks generic south indian though imo

axlredneck
04-26-2019, 10:52 AM
not particularly. Keralites are a bit more robust usually but he could pass obviously. He looks generic south indian though imo

That's what I think! Keralites have more of Med types aswell.

This one's a Reddy/Naidu from AP.

Thambi
04-26-2019, 10:57 AM
That's what I think! Keralites have more of Med types aswell.

This one's a Reddy/Naidu from AP.

I'm a reddy as well. yeah the gracile pheno is quite common in andhra. Reddys can be quite robust as well though. I've seen a good amount of variation among reddys.

axlredneck
04-26-2019, 11:27 AM
I'm a reddy as well. yeah the gracile pheno is quite common in andhra. Reddys can be quite robust as well though. I've seen a good amount of variation among reddys.

Oh cool! I know many Reddys and they're an awesome bunch!
And yeah, they're very diverse. This one is kinda okayish! But Reddys range from straightup N. Indian to S. Indian!
Reddy females aren't that pretty though!

Thambi
04-26-2019, 11:37 AM
Oh cool! I know many Reddys and they're an awesome bunch!
And yeah, they're very diverse. This one is kinda okayish! But Reddys range from straightup N. Indian to S. Indian!
Reddy females aren't that pretty though!

yeah i've discussed this before with my kannada friend before. reddy females do look bad on average, not sure why lol. maybe thats why tollywood imports kannada, malayali, and even some tamil actresses so much. There are still some pretty ones though. I think many lower caste telugus look more attractive

if we're talking about specific castes, tamil brahmins and bunts/coorgis imo look the most attractive in south india but as an overall group, I'd say malayali females look the best.

axlredneck
04-26-2019, 11:49 AM
yeah i've discussed this before with my kannada friend before. reddy females do look bad on average, not sure why lol. maybe thats why tollywood imports kannada, malayali, and even some tamil actresses so much.

if we're talking about specific castes, tamil brahmins and bunts/coorgis imo look the most attractive in south india but as an overall group, I'd say malayali females look the best.

Tamil Brahmins: I dunno! They're not really that attractive IMO! The difference between Tamil Brahmins and Tamil non-Brahmins is often exaggerated! There's certainly a significant difference between the two, but many Tamil Brahmins look like other caste folks aswell! They certainly lack the australoid and weddid types found among SC types. Most Tamil Brahmins I know are Iyengars: they're usually darker than Iyers!
Naidu gals are prettier than Reddy gals; though an average Naidu looks more native and more Southern than a Reddy (usually males)
Kerala girls are really pretty! Guys are okayish!
Coastal Karnataka folks are a lot better than inland folks!
Among the inland folks, Gowda females are really pretty and Brahmin guys are good looking!

axlredneck
04-26-2019, 11:52 AM
I haven't come across any Coorgis so far, so no opinion.