PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal..

Boudica
06-18-2011, 03:51 AM
This might be a stupid question, but is it normal for people with brown hair to have blonde body hair? Most of my body hair is blonde but my natural hair color is brown. Many people that I see with brown hair or darker tend to have dark body hair as well, is this just a genetic thing?

Portukalos
06-18-2011, 03:52 AM
Yes it just means you are a blonde-brown mutant.

Boudica
06-18-2011, 03:54 AM
Yes it just means you are a blonde-brown mutant.
:rolleyes:

Logan
06-18-2011, 04:00 AM
No expert; but was your head hair more like the rest at a younger age?

Boudica
06-18-2011, 04:03 AM
No expert; but was your head hair more like the rest at a younger age?
Hm not really, my natural hair color is a golden brown but the body hair is a very light blonde, like I said it might be a stupid question but a lot of people that I see (for example my boyfriend) who have brown hair also have black/brown body hair..

Logan
06-18-2011, 04:12 AM
Interesting. I would imagin it is due to genetics. I,ve a sister, very light blonde until her second decade then a light to medium brown as am I. What little arm hair she had was unchanged.

It would seem that general body and head hair to have a different control. Perhaps the answer awaits discovery. Myself, it is all much the same.

Beorn
06-18-2011, 04:35 AM
Yes. I am light to dark brown haired and have an abundance of blonde, ginger and brown hair all over my body.

If it isn't normal, then you and me are freaks and we should mate to ensure our type survives. :)

Hess
06-18-2011, 04:39 AM
no, it's not. if you do, that may be an indicator of recent Mongoloid Jew ancestry

Beorn
06-18-2011, 04:41 AM
no, it's not. if you do, that may be an indicator of recent Mongoloid Jew ancestry

She's Northern European, not Russian/Asiatic. ;)

Boudica
06-18-2011, 04:45 AM

Yes perhaps during the reign of gaydolf titler my german ancestors decided to flee the country with the jews and interbred with them during the process.

Bridie
06-18-2011, 04:46 AM
Yes. I am light to dark brown haired and have an abundance of blonde, ginger and brown hair all over my body.

If it isn't normal, then you and me are freaks and we should mate to ensure our type survives. :)There's nothing normal about you, that's for sure Wattie. :icon_wink: Not sure if its a characteristic that should be preserved though. :ohwell:

:p

Hess
06-18-2011, 04:53 AM
She's Northern European, not Russian/Asiatic. ;)

I'm sorry, I have a tendency to project :embarrassed

Boudica
06-18-2011, 05:13 AM
I'm sorry, I have a tendency to project :embarrassed

Yea, I totally look like a mongloid jew.

Frederick
06-18-2011, 06:08 AM
Emperor Barbarossa (the redbeard) was said to be multicolored.
The chroniclers wrote, his hair was light blond, while his beard was red.

This documentation tried to copy what that would look like:
http://www.mdr.de/I/6525469.jpg

Bloodeagle
06-18-2011, 06:23 AM

There's nothing strange about that, I am the same as Barbarossa, but brown head hair and light body hair, I have never seen. I am sure it looks good on her regardless of its rarity. :D

Bridie
06-18-2011, 06:33 AM
I think Boad must know that its common enough.... she just started this thread to let all the fellas know that she's not an hairy Italian. :p

Max
06-18-2011, 06:35 AM

This documentation tried to copy what that would look like:
http://www.mdr.de/I/6525469.jpg

I have the same problem:D

Frederick
06-18-2011, 06:59 AM
In fact, in myself all this is even more strange. ;)
When I was 20 it was the worst.

I had medium blond hair on my head. (now dark blond. It was bright shining golden blond as a child)
Black hair on my cheek beard (now grey)
Auburn chin beard (now dark blond)
light blond upper lip beard (now dark blond)

so my beard looked almost like a German flag (BLack, red and gold) :wink

When I used to have sideburns, everyone asked me if I colored my hair, because how can one have blond hair and coal black sideburns. :D

Also my eyelashes used to be black too. Causing people to ask if I used eyeshadow or something on them. Meanwhile they too, have the same dark blond as my headhair.

Strange thing is, there is no one in my family who actually has black hair.
We have blonds, red haired and brown haired ones, but no one is black haired.

Ah and.... about body hair:

My body hair used to be dark blond from the beginning. Even at the time when my head hair was still light blond.

So, yeah, i am a freak too. :laugh:

Star Valley
06-18-2011, 07:03 AM
That is a good thing, no worries.

Boudica
06-18-2011, 07:08 AM
I think Boad must know that its common enough.... she just started this thread to let all the fellas know that she's not an hairy Italian. :p

Lol yea i'm not one of those hairy 12.5% Italians. :rolleyes: I seriously wanted to know if it was normal because as I said most people I see with brown hair or darker tend to have darker body hair. :p

Riki
06-18-2011, 08:03 AM
Who cares?Because if its really you on that picture ,you are beautiful.

Hess
06-18-2011, 07:21 PM
Who cares?Because if its really you on that picture ,you are beautiful.

cyber-flirting :p

Aces High
06-18-2011, 07:24 PM
This might be a stupid question, but is it normal for people with brown hair to have blonde body hair? Most of my body hair is blonde but my natural hair color is brown. Many people that I see with brown hair or darker tend to have dark body hair as well, is this just a genetic thing?

Can you provide some photographic evidence....(for scientific purposes of course)

Star Valley
06-18-2011, 08:19 PM
It's cool (for me at least) when in the summer the body hair lightens when the skin darkens, it sort of gives somewhat of a glow affect.
I noticed a lot of Scandinavians don't really mind too much when their hair (haven't met an unhairy one yet) turns bleach blonde and their skin tans, so most certainly in your case you shouldn't worry.

Bridie
06-18-2011, 08:27 PM
It's cool (for me at least) when in the summer the body hair lightens when the skin darkens, it sort of gives somewhat of a glow affect.
I noticed a lot of Scandinavians don't really mind too much when their hair (haven't met an unhairy one yet) turns bleach blonde and their skin tans, so most certainly in your case you shouldn't worry.Apparently it's even fashionable and considered to be sexy in Brazil, if you can believe it. :p

Sarmata
06-18-2011, 08:38 PM
I have dark brown hair almost black, but also light blonde beard...It's normal( I hope:icon_ask:;))

Rosenrot
06-18-2011, 09:09 PM

My body hair is brown/blonde.

Apparently it's even fashionable and considered to be sexy in Brazil, if you can believe it. :p

Unfortunaley that's true. U see a lot of black womans with descolored hair body, it's daaaaamn ugly! I don't know why they do it, cause then you can see all the hair.