PDA

View Full Version : Belarus president promises support to China in any area

Satem
04-26-2019, 09:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/x3TXOv1.jpg

BEIJING, 25 April (BelTA)
China can always count on the support of Belarus in every area, Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko said as he met with Chinese President Xi Jinping, BelTA has learned.

“Today when trade disputes are aggravating and when some countries show reluctance to see China growing strong it is especially evident who is a true friend or, as they say in China, an all-weather friend. Belarus has never doubted the correctness of the initiatives you pursue. China can always count on our support in any area. Likewise, we are always sure of support from your side,” the Belarusian leader said.

Aleksandr Lukashenko hailed the results of the joint work to promote bilateral cooperation. In 2018, the trade in goods and services between Belarus and China reached almost $4.5 billion. Thanks to the access to the Chinese market, China International Import Expo, development of railway routes, Belarus' export of agricultural and food products to China rose 4.5 times within a year, that of dairy products nine times.

A number of agreements were signed in different areas as part of the Belarusian president's visit. The documents included an intergovernmental agreement on technical and economic assistance, and also an agreement between the State Customs Committee of Belarus and the China General Administration of Customs on mutual recognition of the program of Belarus' authorized economic operators and the program of China's on bonafide management.
The Belarusian Agriculture and Food Ministry and the China General Administration of Customs signed a protocol on veterinary and sanitary requirements to supplies of dairy products to China.

https://eng.belta.by/president/view/belarus-president-promises-support-to-china-in-any-area-120619-2019/

Matxe92
04-26-2019, 09:24 PM
Total submission to China.

Pansarkamrat
04-26-2019, 09:26 PM
I thought that the first country who would become a puppet state to china would be some shitole country in Africa. It turns out that i was wrong.

Matxe92
04-26-2019, 09:30 PM
I thought that the first country who would become a puppet state to china would be some shitole country in Africa. It turns out that i was wrong.

That's a little early to say, lol.

China is at a point where everybody is submitting to them pretty much, despite all the horroundous things they do. I wouldn't be suprised if indeed some african shithole becomes a puppet in the future.

Pansarkamrat
04-26-2019, 09:36 PM
That's a little early to say, lol.

China is at a point where everybody is submitting to them pretty much, despite all the horroundous things they do. I wouldn't be suprised if indeed some african shithole becomes a puppet in the future.

The reason why some countries are submitting them is because China gives there goverments money that there goverments either use to invest on there countries or put in there own pockets.

The Lawspeaker
04-26-2019, 09:42 PM
In other words: Aleksandr Lukashenko is now Aleksandr Quisling (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidkun_Quisling).