PDA

View Full Version : I like 'size zero'

Pages : [1] 2

Fortis in Arduis
03-11-2009, 03:01 PM
I do not dislike fat, but I think that thin is very beautiful.

Is that wrong? :eek:

Absinthe
03-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Well depends on the size zero. If it's an overall petite and at least moderately curvaceous size zero we're talking about, I can understand.

But if it's...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/01_wk4/zeromodelDM250107_228x708.jpg

:eek:

Barreldriver
03-11-2009, 03:20 PM
^ ewww

Fortis in Arduis
03-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Size zero, but not emaciated.

I like the inner thigh gap, but not the muscle wastage.

That is truly sick, but I do not mind the bones showing, here and there.

Absinthe
03-11-2009, 03:27 PM
The inner thigh gap is something that I always found disgusting... but anyway, de gustibus non est disputandum.... :p

Fortis in Arduis
03-11-2009, 03:43 PM
The inner thigh gap is something that I always found disgusting... but anyway, de gustibus non est disputandum.... :p

Yes, but if there is no gap, there might be chafing... :puke:

Do you never look at a large woman and think 'Must chafe terribly.' :tongue

Or, 'Hmm... I think that I would describe her as, "bubbly"... ' *snigger*

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_tQ74IfNZmZQ/SAJcxvA4EII/AAAAAAAAF0U/1Eo7nSHh7BA/s400/obese+ladies.jpg

Barreldriver
03-11-2009, 03:45 PM
^ Burger Queen

Vulpix
03-11-2009, 03:46 PM
What is this inner thigh size gap thing :confused:?

Absinthe
03-11-2009, 03:51 PM
It's when a woman is so thin, that when she's standing with her legs closed, there's a natural gap forming in between them....

stormlord
03-11-2009, 03:55 PM

I don't think it's a problem as long as the girl is naturally built that way, the girl above is obviously severely undernourished, she isn't meant to be that thin, but I don't think anyone would call the below disgusting;

http://i39.tinypic.com/2i1dobc.jpg

as it's obvious that's her natural build, and to be honest I also prefer something closer to that than this;

http://i43.tinypic.com/b9af86.jpg

Fortis in Arduis
03-11-2009, 04:01 PM
What is this inner thigh size gap thing :confused:?

When the feet are together, the inner thighs do not touch. Thus, chafing, the misfortune of the overweight, who have allowed themselves to 'go with the flow' (and more) does not occur.

It may be that I have this preference because I am fairly slight, and my mum is size zero (and was 73 yesterday) and my ex wore childrens' clothes.

Our diet was identical and we would sit down and order the same food without discussing it.

It was she who introduced me to the concept of the inner thigh gap as a measure of our particular kind of beauty.

Angharad
03-11-2009, 08:51 PM
As I understand it a woman with "ideal" legs should have a slight gap between her thighs, they should be able to touch at the knee, and the calf only.

So, if one's knees and calves can't touch one is too thin, and if there is no space one is too fat.

WinterMoon
03-11-2009, 09:23 PM
It may be that I have this preference because I am fairly slight, and my mum is size zero (and was 73 yesterday) and my ex wore childrens' clothes.

From my experience, sizes 0-3 usually are around the same as a size 10-12 in children's, and a size 5 is around the same as a 14-16 in children's. Anyone find something similar?

Plus, it depends on where you shop. More expensive clothes run larger..... women pay for vanity. ;) If you want to be a smaller size, then you pay a higher price. At discount clothing stores you pay less but must settle for larger sizes.

Anyhow, I find a size 0 for women to often be much too thin unless the woman is quite short with small bone structure. There is nothing wrong with a woman being thin, but her height, frame size, and musculature must be taken into consideration. Personally, I think the majority of women look best anywhere from a 6 to a 14. Yes, wide range, but that is taking all heights/ frame sizes/ musculature into consideration. Very few women look good at smaller sizes.

Absinthe
03-11-2009, 09:40 PM
I just realized that size 0 is equal to european size 32 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Size_zero)!! :eek:

All of this time I thought it was 34 (or extra small) which is usually the smallest size most casual brands are offering, and it is already too small!! :eek:

I've seen only very short statured women, teenagers and breastless girls in it, it's practically children's size! And you mean 32, which is XXS? Oh my goodness, FIA. That's frightening! :D

Fortis in Arduis
03-12-2009, 01:09 AM
I just realized that size 0 is equal to european size 32 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Size_zero)!! :eek:

All of this time I thought it was 34 (or extra small) which is usually the smallest size most casual brands are offering, and it is already too small!! :eek:

I've seen only very short statured women, teenagers and breastless girls in it, it's practically children's size! And you mean 32, which is XXS? Oh my goodness, FIA. That's frightening! :D

She was 5'2. Teeny weeny! :D

She did not wear children's clothes as her mainstay, just whenever.

Frigga
03-12-2009, 01:37 AM
Most women are supposed to have curves. I find the starved look nauseating. You are not supposed to be able to count every rib, as most of these models are able to display. I think that most fashion models would do better hanging in a biology class as opposed to the skeletons. I do not find them beautiful. Women need to have a naturally healthy amount of body fat. There is a reason that the menstrual cycle stops if your body fat is too low. You don't have enough fat to support yourself, let alone a potential child. Trim is a better ideal to look for.

I also don't think that the thigh gap is a good indictator of how trim a woman is. My body type is very mesomorph. I weigh more then I would like to. But, even when I was at my ideal body weight, my thighs still touched. My mother has the same body type, and wears a size 8-10, (I'm a 16) and her thighs touch as well. She can't go down any smaller, because that's not our body type. But, we're both very strong, muscular women. I think that I'd rather be strong and sturdy, even if I have thighs that rub together, then be so small and frail that a thug would be able to just pick me up and carry me away. There are some disadvantages to being small.

Baron Samedi
03-12-2009, 02:11 AM
I don't know about you fellows.... But I like a pair of KNOCKERS on a woman.

And she can't be size zero if that's the case!

Petite, ballet-dancer types are awesome too.... But even they are curvy....

SPQR
03-12-2009, 02:21 AM

I wouldn't say it's disgusting, but it's always been something I found unattractive.

Jägerstaffel
03-12-2009, 02:55 AM
I like all sorts.

Short and petite girls are nice. Tall waif-like girls are nice. Curvaceous buxom women are very nice.

Depends on the lady. If a girl looks natural rail-thin and she is pretty, more than likely she'll look good in that bodytype and strange in any other bodytype. And the same for different bodytypes as well.

Osweo
03-12-2009, 03:31 AM
Size zero, but not emaciated.

I like the inner thigh gap, but not the muscle wastage.

That is truly sick, but I do not mind the bones showing, here and there.

Um, do you mean something like this?
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/492/metartdeo23clen.jpg

Not TOO horrendous, but pushing it, really. I did once have a girlfriend with, um, nothing there, once, and I tried to not be too bothered by it, but in the end I couldn't, though the guilt killed me. You need something to squeeze, forgive me. :embarrassed

Jägerstaffel
03-12-2009, 03:34 AM
I used to be a skinny teen and hipbones smacking hipbones... umm...
I'll stop right there.

Ulf
03-12-2009, 03:37 AM

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/1207/0/Curves.ashx

SPQR
03-12-2009, 03:48 AM
I'll stop right there.

Gah what a horrible image, lol

Solwyn
03-12-2009, 03:49 AM
I'll stop right there.

OUCH!!!! I remember those days. I'm happy to have a some cushion:p

Osweo
03-12-2009, 03:51 AM
http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/1207/0/Curves.ashx

I broadly agree, I'm just trying to figure out what FiA means.

And Jagerzen, er... weren't you doing it wrong? :P I'll PM a diagram if you like..

Ulf
03-12-2009, 03:52 AM
When I hold a woman I like them to be soft, smooth and curvy in all the right places, I don't want to feel like I'm hugging a pile of kindling.

Gooding
03-12-2009, 03:52 AM
Big boobs and a sharp mind are all that matters:thumb001:

Fortis in Arduis
03-12-2009, 04:00 AM

Yes, ish, but she needs to eat some more protein.

Looks like muscle wastage to me.

I honestly think that it has to do with finding a match for my own physiology.

Absinthe
03-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Yes, and this is basically the areas where the gap would occur is she closes her legs:

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/492/metartdeo23clen.jpg

..and thus creating a triangular hollow space between the legs and the genitals. I personally find that horrifying :eek: but I won't dispute it as it's a matter of taste...

P.S. :lol: at the bra. :D

Barreldriver
03-12-2009, 03:27 PM

Yes, ish, but she needs to eat some more protein.

Looks like muscle wastage to me.

I honestly think that it has to do with finding a match for my own physiology.

Looks like she could poke someones eye out with her shoulders or collar bone lol. Doesn't look very welcoming/comforting/lovable, more ech needs to eat, how's someone like that going to produce children and defend them in the event the father is taken down?

Absinthe
03-12-2009, 03:35 PM
What's even worse than that....it's that is a fashion trend, mostly promoted by homosexual men at that...it's not the natural state of the female body! :rolleyes:

I consider these to be drop-dead gorgeous feminine figures:

http://www.bulkcarrier.de/media/Bettie_Page_1.jpg
http://wiki.phantis.com/images/thumb/9/9f/ZoeLaskari087.jpg/200px-ZoeLaskari087.jpg
http://euphorialand.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/bettie-page-1.jpg
http://dirtyharrysplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/monica-bellucci.jpg

Surely they're considered fat by contemporary fashion standards :rolleyes:

Frigga
03-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Another way I like to compare things. I think Keira Knightly is WAY too thin. Even if her face is kinda pretty, seeing every rib poking out is nauseating. Same with Fiona Apple, Nicole Richie, and every other starved model out there.

But....

There are some exceptionally beautiful actresses out there. Kate Winslet has been considered "fat" by many, but I think that she has one of the loveliest figures in modern Hollywood. Not fat, or thin, and still beautiful. I've always envied her body. Marilyn Monroe is another good example. Basically, most famous women before the arrival of Twiggy had curves, and were proud of them. Grace Kelly is another one. Isabella Rossellini is another very beautiful woman who has curves.

Ancient views on beauty were on wide hipped, curvy women, as depicted by classic art. Many ancient cultures actually prized plump, or even fat women, as it told of good, easy living, and not having to scrouge out an existence. It told a prospective husband that he would be marrying into a good family. You look at even the art of India, and the Indian women depicted on the temple walls are beautiful women, with unashamed curves.

Basically, curves advertise that "Yes, I am a woman, and I have femininity. I have wide hips, which will make childbirth easier. I have breasts, no matter if they're As or DDDs, they are there. I can feed my children with them. I am physically attractive, as I can procreate more easily." Those messages are hard wired into the physiology of the human brain. Modern views on beauty are warped by homosexual men, as Absinthe said, whose ideals are ten year old boys. They don't get aroused by a full figured woman. I think that they should not be the ones dictacting our fashion, as they don't know what looks good on voluptuous women. More women designers for pete's sake! And....more healthy looking models, who are naturally a size 6-12, or even a 14. Let's get back to our natural ideals of a beautiful woman. Because, I feel that she's not an emaciated waif.

SuuT
03-12-2009, 05:23 PM
Real women giggle. IMO:rolleyes2:.

Osweo
03-12-2009, 05:38 PM
I think Keira Knightly is WAY too thin. Even if her face is kinda pretty, seeing every rib poking out is nauseating.
Her face looks weird to me too! As though her two sets of teeth can't properly fit together. Has she ever broken her jaw? :confused:

Kate Winslet has been considered "fat" by many,
Modern views on beauty
Hang on a sec - who are these 'many' and who hold these 'modern views'? Whenever these questions come up, the vast majority of men are with you.

As I see it, only women pay much attention to the daft standards set by the queer designers!

The clothes models on the catwalks would never be able to double as the er... 'models' in er... dirty teenage boys' 'magazines'.

And come to think of it, if I look at ordinary clothes catalogues like you get tucked inside newspapers, the women are far more normal and attractive. Usually more so than the Hollywood actresses whose images we are bombarded with.

But Fortis in Arduis made this thread from a position of a minority, with regard to his particular tastes. Thank the Gods we all have different tastes, or there'd be some lonely people out there, and others with queues of suitors after them a mile long!

I think that they should not be the ones dictacting our fashion, as they don't know what looks good on voluptuous women. More women designers for pete's sake! And....more healthy looking models, who are naturally a size 6-12, or even a 14. Let's get back to our natural ideals of a beautiful woman. Because, I feel that she's not an emaciated waif.
How on Earth is this turnaround achieved? (I'd send stormtroopers to march into the fashion houses, smash them up and confiscate their property, perhaps shooting a few designers as an example, herding the skinny girls off to some gulag where they'd be force-fed eclairs and Danish pastries, microwave meals and cocacola for a few months - but that's not really practical at the moment... :tongue)

Real women giggle.
Are men not allowed to, not even on occasion? :(

SuuT
03-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Are men not allowed to, not even on occasion? :(

I've found (which, by certain, does not mean absolute truth) that women [at least the type I'm attracted to] prefer a harder bodied man. :)

I enjoy large breasts, and a firm, round, arse on o woman - which giggles given the - uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....correct stimulous. :p

Skandi
03-12-2009, 06:01 PM
(I'd send stormtroopers to march into the fashion houses, smash them up and confiscate their property, perhaps shooting a few designers as an example, herding the skinny girls off to some gulag where they'd be force-fed eclairs and Danish pastries, microwave meals and cocacola for a few months - but that's not really practical at the moment... :tongue)

Somebody's after the test driving job, after this rehabilitation...:eek:

Osweo
03-12-2009, 06:06 PM
I enjoy large breasts, and a firm, round, arse on o woman - which giggles given the - uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....correct stimulous. :p

OH!!! JJJJJJJiggle! Giggle is QUITE different!

Or is this a 'British' thing?

Kind of puts a whole new feel on the town of 'Giggleswick' a few miles to my north. Maybe you should consider moving there, SuuT! :tongue

Osweo
03-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Somebody's after the test driving job, after this rehabilitation...:eek:

I must have gone thick; I don't understand what on Earth you're saying there! :eek::D

Honestly!

Can you rephrase, at all? I know the humour goes out a bit when you have to explain, but really, I need it! :confused:

EDIT!!!!!:
I GET IT NOW! :P :D
I mustn't be getting enough sleep! :D

And, er, yup, okay! :D If I can do at least something to help the women of the world, so be it...

Skandi
03-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Really?
oh dear.
If their too thin at the moment then there must be a point where they would become acceptable and somebody would have to check where this was.
I reckon it would be a very physical, hands on "job"

@FiA sorry for derailing your thread!

Osweo
03-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Really?
oh dear.
If their too thin at the moment then there must be a point where they would become acceptable and somebody would have to check where this was.
I reckon it would be a very physical, hands on "job"

@FiA sorry for derailing your thread!

Ultimately redundant as this post was, I don't regret having you spell it out... :wink

The mental images will stay with me for a good long while. :eyes

Frigga
03-12-2009, 08:17 PM
When I say modern, I usually mean mainstream propaganda by the modern media, by bombarding us with the images that they feel should be acceptable to the modern human. Sorry for the confusion. As far as Kate Winslet being called fat, well, the tabloids, and magazines, and tv shows have called her fat. I remember the criticisms the most after she did the movie Titanic. Which I still don't understand. Oh well.

I am glad for different tastes, and ideas. It makes for lively discussion. :)

Fortis in Arduis, I'm sorry if I've caused your thread to go off topic. Sometimes I get carried away with my arguments, and let my words run away from me. I'll try and do better. :)

Jägerstaffel
03-12-2009, 11:54 PM
And Jagerzen, er... weren't you doing it wrong? :P I'll PM a diagram if you like..

I think I've got it all figured out nowadays, but you can send me all the dirty pictures you want! :)

Osweo
03-13-2009, 12:16 AM
I think I've got it all figured out nowadays, but you can send me all the dirty pictures you want! :)
Or my home movies? :wink
How big a HD you got? ... :p

Jägerstaffel
03-13-2009, 12:20 AM
Or my home movies? :wink
How big a HD you got? ... :p

Well I'd have to delete all these pictures of Vargtand that I saved...

LOL

Osweo
03-13-2009, 01:32 AM
Well I'd have to delete all these pictures of Vargtand that I saved...

LOL
Maybe he's in the videos...

:D

Fortis in Arduis
03-13-2009, 04:07 AM
Perhaps the new aesthetic is directed by this and our survival in a toxic world, rather than by a universalist trend towards asexuality/androgyny; fat stores toxins.

Which sub-racial groups are more likely to be naturally thin?

I think that it is a non-Cro-Magnoid trait, which leaves an even more incomplete picture because I have a terrible affection for the art, style and handicrafts of Cro-Magnoid people.

http://www.modette.se/upload/tinymce/modette/10604/Kate_Moss_Calvin_Klein.jpg

I never thought anything of Moss, back in the day, but me and my pals were always rake thin in the 1990s. What was the issue about Moss anyway? That she looked pre-pubescent?

By who's standards? Not every woman is big and busty with 'accessories' to match.

Indeed, perish the thought!

Mikey
03-13-2009, 06:02 AM
I like slim, this girl, Chantal Janzen, is over in the Beautiful Euro Women thread, looks about right body-wise to me.

Except that I like long hair, sorry Chantal, call me in a year or so when your hair grows out:rolleyes:

SuuT
03-13-2009, 01:40 PM
JJJJJJJiggle!

Yeah, that!:D

Or is this a 'British' thing!

No, it's a SuuT can't spell thing.

Manifest Destiny
03-13-2009, 02:20 PM
Well depends on the size zero. If it's an overall petite and at least moderately curvaceous size zero we're talking about, I can understand.

But if it's...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/01_wk4/zeromodelDM250107_228x708.jpg

:eek:

I've seen beautiful women of all shapes and sizes, but that lady is just nasty. Women who look like 8 year old boys or victims of famine are not hot.

Aliandrin
03-13-2009, 10:14 PM

It's not wrong at all! In fact, thin is really the only beautiful. A lot of men have to lower their standards, then pretend they find "curves" sexy, otherwise insult who they're forced to settle for, but they really don't.

Lady L
03-13-2009, 10:28 PM
It's not wrong at all! In fact, thin is really the only beautiful. A lot of men have to lower their standards, then pretend they find "curves" sexy, otherwise insult who they're forced to settle for, but they really don't.

I find that to be the most stupid absurd comment I have ever heard.

SPQR
03-13-2009, 10:35 PM

Thin is the only beautiful? According to who, the media? Not too long ago "plump" girls were seen as beautiful. This goes to show you who really controls your desires...

"Curves" are what make a woman sexy. Thin can be good, though it's never been my thing. Mind you I don't "lower my standards" either, I've never really had a problem getting a girlfriend. I think the people who look for skeleton women have a fetish (not saying it's bad or good), since they're not looking for a healthy bodied woman. Naturally the male body wants someone who can bear children?

Osweo
03-13-2009, 11:00 PM

Are you thin then? :D

What drivel - like I said above somewhere, I tried thin. I was with the girl for a long long time, and yet it nagged me... I looked around and got an inkling of what I was missing... Nasty business for the poor girl, having such a swine like me, but it wasn't meant to be. She was a bit of a mentalist, and that was the main reason I left her, but the scrawniness certainly didn't help... :(

Aliandrin
03-13-2009, 11:08 PM
Yes, the media. And they control value because they control supply and demand. 90% will accede to whatever standard they present, so 90 males will flock to thin women, leaving 90 plump women for the 10 males who did not accede to the standard. So thin women become more valuable. Supply and demand; that's Value.

SPQR
03-13-2009, 11:12 PM
Yes, the media. And they control value because they control supply and demand. 90% will accede to whatever standard they present, so 90 males will flock to thin women, leaving 90 plump women for the 10 males who did not accede to the standard. So thin women become more valuable. Supply and demand; that's Value.

:crazy:

So where do you shop to find the best deals on women? :rolleyes2:

Aliandrin
03-13-2009, 11:14 PM
:crazy:

So where do you shop to find the best deals on women? :rolleyes2:

Clubs. They have a two-for-one special at Georgios. You can sometimes find better buys at The Blue Martini, though.

Osweo
03-13-2009, 11:30 PM
Supply and demand; that's Value.

Do you honestly believe that the media only follows society?!? That production of consumerables is only dictated by what people want?!?

Here in reality, we are forever sold shoddy rubbish that doesn't last five minutes, and clothes that we don't like, and are force fed music and films whose content we find morally disgusting. There is no choice. We get what we're given. The range of options we're offered is not one that allows us to live and dress and be entertained in the way we wish. It's driven by greed and despicable social-engineering motives.

Brynhild
03-13-2009, 11:39 PM
Interesting topic. I'm not sure if I can add much more than what's already been said by others, but the one thing I have noticed which was absent is how healthy thin women actually are.

My daughter is stick thin, and that will probably be her build, although I hope she becomes more curvy and a bit beefy as she gets older. She doesn't like big meals, but she grazes, she is fit and healthy, high achiever at school etc

I was a skinny teenager, and later on in life I got the comment that I was way too skinny for my height. I probably was, but I still ate like a horse and had a ton of metabolism to burn. I am now a size 12 and I've only jumped two dress sizes in 30 years.

Models, to me, look anything but healthy. They're forced to eat very little, go on crash diets to remove any excess kilos and if Kate Moss is anything to go by, they're not the sort of people who I want my kids to look up to.

Those photos posted make me want to puke. If I were a bloke, I'd want my woman to have curves and a fair amount of beef to cuddle up to. I have a problem with how media constantly advertises thin being beautiful. We're not all built the same way for a start, and the emphasis should always be on appreciating our own qualities - not worry about what other people think of us. Mind you, that's no excuse for going to the other extreme and letting yourself go, becoming morbidly obese.

@ Absinthe, there was a joke here in Aus about the gap between the thighs. The term was she would like riding horses!

Fortis in Arduis
03-14-2009, 02:19 AM

I think that some people prefer big and busty, and I think that it has to do with that being the right biological match for them.

That is the theory I am working on.

One does not really find thin girls with large 'assets' - that is a new silicone/airbrush aesthetic, and I dislike it.

Manifest Destiny
03-14-2009, 01:40 PM
I find that to be the most stupid absurd comment I have ever heard.

For me, it's a close second to her comment about how only white people can be racist.

Atlas
03-14-2009, 01:48 PM
I've always found women slightly overweight to be better.

Heimmacht
03-14-2009, 01:56 PM
My ex and some other guys claimed that my body looked like that of Xanthia. I f*kken wish! :|

RoyBatty
03-14-2009, 02:17 PM

Nope.

That's what Cosmo and the Zombievision tell women to believe until some become convinced that this is so. There is some wisdom in the saying "do things in moderation", meaning that there are already established norms and practices and that using those as a rough guide to base your own decisions on would be a sensible idea.

In other words, "average" (give or take some variations) is probably a good thing.

Superskinny aka the "heroin chic" look is not a natural nor normal build for an average woman. It is at the thin extreme of the spectrum. Ditto being a 300 pounder.... the other side of the spectrum.

Speaking as a male and as someone who has done a fair amount of research on this topic with male peers the general agreement was that we preferred an average female build with the margin for error being slightly in favour of a few pounds over vs looking like an emaciated Eritrean. We like breasts too. Sizes B --> C are usually a safe'ish bet. Silicone flotation device implants don't do it for me either.

The "superskinny look" isn't sought or appreciated by average, hetero guys. It is pushed by fashion industry insiders and has evolved into a sad, destructive race to the bottom between certain females who vie with one another for Top Spot in the Thinner stakes. It has nothing to do with "looking attractive for guys" and has everything to do with outcompeting and "impressing" (in a twisted way) the female competition.

Eva Herzigova = Attractive?
No thanks.
I'd choose a Monica Belluci every time.

Lady L
03-14-2009, 03:30 PM
Clubs. They have a two-for-one special at Georgios. You can sometimes find better buys at The Blue Martini, though.

I'm a bit confused now...you look for women at clubs? :eek: I thought you were female..? :confused:

Skandi
03-14-2009, 06:01 PM

I think (and hope) that that is a joke :) it sounds like one to me

Mesrine
11-14-2009, 03:20 AM
I've always found women slightly overweight to be better.

Curvy women absolutely pwn "size zero" chicks. Said this, I much prefer pear shaped and hourglasses.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/372/48a25f2ee70a1.jpg

http://www.indosplace.com/files/Miss%20Koi2.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8928/81485534.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5033/45291943.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6560/999dl.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2088/27073946327304c2a348o.jpg

Goidelic
11-14-2009, 03:48 AM
Curvy women absolutely pwn "size zero" chicks. Said this, I much prefer pear shaped and hourglasses.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/372/48a25f2ee70a1.jpg

http://www.indosplace.com/files/Miss%20Koi2.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8928/81485534.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5033/45291943.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6560/999dl.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2088/27073946327304c2a348o.jpg

Oh my Al-Frankawi! :eek::p

I still prefer my decent-sized red headed lass ;):p

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/S/SE/SER/SERENETY/1250477896_2234_full.jpeg

Jägerstaffel
11-14-2009, 03:51 AM
Frankawi likes them BEEFY.

Makes me shudder.

Mesrine
11-14-2009, 03:52 AM
Oh my Al-Frankawi! :eek::p

I still prefer my decent-sized red headed lass ;):p

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/S/SE/SER/SERENETY/1250477896_2234_full.jpeg

LOL. This is not "decent-sized", this rather looks like an underfed teenager. :p

Frankawi likes them BEEFY.

Curves make you shudder? They don't need to be beefy. But I do like curves, and above all, a good hip to waist ratio. I definitely favour asses over boobs.

Makes me shudder.

I posted heavy examples in reaction to size zero. Here's a middle-sized specimen.

http://thefearofcomplacency.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/vida-guerras-bikini-body-measurements.jpg

Frigga
11-14-2009, 04:00 AM
I don't think that those women look beefy at all. I especially like the last picture in the first post. She's got a lovely figure. ;)

la bombe
11-14-2009, 04:36 AM
I am admittedly warped by many years of being obsessed with fashion but I think thinness is nice. "Real women" are built in all different ways, including very thin. Not emaciated (which many fashion models are), but thin. And anyway, it's not some sort of battle. There are women of all different body types in the world who deserve appreciation; fat, skinny, athletic or anything else. It's not a battle.

Grey
11-14-2009, 06:12 AM
Thin doesn't necessarily look unhealthy. My ex was about as thin as you can get (~87 Lbs) and she wasn't emaciated looking at all. Her face and body still had a normal amount of fat on them; her ribs weren't even clearly defined.

Thin isn't normally my preference though.

Absinthe
11-14-2009, 10:48 AM
I am curvy and proud of it. :thumbs

I never wanted to be anorexic, but for years I thought that my "big fat greek butt" was a minus on my figure. Well guess what - not only did I not hear anyone complaining, but I also realized that it turned out to be quite an asset :D

Do I think size 0's/skinny girls are ugly? Not necessarily, in fact there are some girls who are made to be skinny and wouldn't look good otherwise. I also have size 0 friends and they can be very pretty as well. Girls who are overall petite would not look good if not thin.

Mesrine
11-15-2009, 10:16 PM
If you're a male and you're not turned on by this, I'm afraid you are teh ghey.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1739/arialingerieaprilbigyt5.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/337/arialingerieapril5bigr.jpg

Cato
11-16-2009, 02:56 AM

I work with a girl with similar proportions and shape. She's tall (5'10" or 5"11") and, well, curvy. Not a lard monster at all by my estimation. Very nice-looking girl, blonde, blue eyes (she thinks her eyes are a boring color :eek:), very popular due to a wonderful personality.

Óttar
11-16-2009, 03:01 AM
I prefer women look like real women this means they should be corpulent, but in a good way, like how Venus was depicted; not the "Venus" Willendorfs (who wasn't even really Venus), but how She was depicted by the Romans and those influenced by them.

Svanhild
11-16-2009, 04:54 PM
I'm rather skinny and I could need some kilos here and there but size zero clothes are overly tight for me. That sickly cult of thinness has to stop, people are losing all senses for healthiness. I'm not skinny on account of anorexia or other eating disorders but due to my general body complexion and my fast metabolism. :rolleyes:

The examples of Al-Frankawi are too chubby, I wouldn't want to look like them. Some kilos more would suit me but not dozens of them. Here's the ideal look in my book:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7269/bges.jpg

Phlegethon
11-16-2009, 05:30 PM
I never wanted to be anorexic, but for years I thought that my "big fat greek butt" was a minus on my figure.

Gyrosbutt!

Absinthe
11-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Gyrosbutt!
Only I don't eat Gyros (I hate it) :p

Tabiti
11-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Which exactly is size zero? I usually wear 34-36 EUR, XS. Kids' clothing (10-14 years old) also fits me if the sleeves aren't too short...

Tony
11-16-2009, 05:45 PM

I've just learned I'm gay :coffee:

seriously , she's a caricature of a woman , too fat and that shadow of "tortoise" on her stomach makes me think she's doing some muscle training , stuff I find to be quite un-feminine.

Absinthe
11-16-2009, 05:47 PM
Which exactly is size zero? I usually wear 34-36 EUR, XS. Kids' clothing (10-14 years old) also fits me if the sleeves aren't too short...
Size zero is size 32 EUR (or XXS), one could say the range of 32-34 (H&M :p). You're not a size zero, you must be a size 1, I think. I was size 2 last year (36-38) and I am size 3 now (38-40 EUR).

Frigga
11-16-2009, 05:48 PM
I think that it might be a European 32 Tabiti.

Tabiti
11-16-2009, 05:49 PM
I have one pair of H&M Kids jeans, so I think 32 is not so impossible for me to fit;)
P.S. Never seen size 32 here, btw. Even 34 is really rare.

P.S.2 I don't consider myself anorexic, neither want to be...

Size 0 is a women's clothing size in the US catalog sizes system, believed to be equivalent to a UK size 4,[1] a European size 32,[1] Italian size 36,[2] an Australian size 4, or a men's size 21.[citation needed] Size 0 and 00 were invented due to the changing of clothing sizes over time (referred to as vanity sizing or size inflation), which has caused the adoption of lower numbers. Modern size 0 clothing, depending on brand and style, will fit measurements of anywhere from 30-22-32 inches (76-56-81 cm) to 33-25-35 inches (84-64-89 cm).
Hmm, my measures are almost the same, however I'm 1,60. Frightening is that there are similar girls over 1,70...
I've always said slightly overweight women look healthier and better than underweight ones.

Phlegethon
11-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Only I don't eat Gyros (I hate it) :p

Heretic!

Jamt
11-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Some assholes like’s really tin women just so they can lift them upside down, spin them around and basically handle them anyway they see fit. That is a shit attitude.

Absinthe
11-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Some assholes like’s really tin women just so they can lift them upside down, spin them around and basically handle them anyway they see fit. That is a shit attitude.
:lmao

Phlegethon
11-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Being tough I can also do that with big women. ;)

Tony
11-16-2009, 06:19 PM
The examples of Al-Frankawi are too chubby, I wouldn't want to look like them. Some kilos more would suit me but not dozens of them. Here's the ideal look in my book:
The only difference between Al's image and this one is that here girls are in uniform...:coffee:

Osweo
11-16-2009, 07:37 PM
I've just learned I'm gay :coffee:
Me too, big boy... :eyes :rofl:

seriously , she's a caricature of a woman , too fat and that shadow of "tortoise" on her stomach makes me think she's doing some muscle training , stuff I find to be quite un-feminine.
I don't like the muscle stuff either, but I wouldn't say that Aria is 'fat'. Her shape suits her age and frame, to my eyes. For me, though, she just has an awfully ugly face! :D

Yeah, but seriously, mate, it is rather fun to be able to do that, you know... I've mostly gone out with girls nearly as tall as myself, but there was one petite one... :naughty:

Mesrine
11-16-2009, 08:23 PM

LOL, ridiculous. She is just a naturally robust woman (muscle, bone, fat), she doesn't look like a gym addict at all.

They're no more chubby than the examples you posted, it's just mine are pear-shaped and hourglass, while yours are apple-shaped.

The only difference between Al's image and this one is that here girls are in uniform...:coffee:

Nonsense. I didn't post any apple-shaped and fat-faced Northern European girl.

For me, though, she just has an awfully ugly face! :D

1) I didn't post Giovanni for her face (which I find OK without digging it, too short and wide for my taste)

2) You've posted much worse in the so-called "European women" thread :D

Matritensis
11-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Size zero is so passé...welcome the future! Size -1!

http://www.stylehog.com/images/blog_alexandra_shulman_size_zero.jpg

jerney
11-16-2009, 08:37 PM
I like being thin :shrug:

I am naturally petite, but I am not bony by any means and never have been. I also have wide hips without it being attributed to fat. I have a friend who is the same height as me, and the width of her hips are exactly the same as mine, despite her being 30 lbs heavier than me. And I'd say I have the opposite of a flat backside, thank you very much. :wink

Absinthe
11-16-2009, 08:45 PM
I like being thin :shrug:

I am naturally petite, but I am not bony by any means and never have been. I also have wide hips without it being attributed to fat. I have a friend who is the same height as me, and the width of her hips are exactly the same as mine, despite her being 30 lbs heavier than me. And I'd say I have the opposite of a flat backside, thank you very much. :wink
Your body is proportionately great, your frame could not support more curves than you have already. Besides, you're thin but not skinny, you do have a very feminine figure :thumbs

Osweo
11-16-2009, 08:48 PM
LOL, ridiculous. She is just a naturally robust woman (muscle, bone, fat), she doesn't look like a gym addict at all.
THose 'abs' are probably from her ... ahem ... rather strenuous 'work'... ;)

1) I didn't post Giovanni for her face (which I find OK without digging it, too short and wide for my taste)
I'm certain signora is much relieved!

2) You've posted much worse in the so-called "European women" thread :D
Really?!? I don't post many there. I don't watch telly or films any more, so don't really know of any celebrities these days. :confused: Who could you mean?

Tony
11-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Not that she's addicted but I don't like her stomach , I prefer a flat one or a chubby but not muscled , and I see in her a bit of muscles.

They're no more chubby than the examples you posted, it's just mine are pear-shaped and hourglass, while yours are apple-shaped.

As regards the fattyness they look the same as the woman you had posted , look at their kness and shape , fat , well beyond the norm.

Giovanni??:eek:
now your taste for "exoticism" has gone way too far imho :D:D:rolleyes:
I knew there was something wrong in that "woman" :rolleyes:
too muscles , gross , a too low waist-hip ratio...:coffee:

Absinthe
11-16-2009, 09:05 PM
too muscles , gross , a too low waist-hip ratio...:coffee:

Huh? :confused: Aria Giovanni is not a she-male, she's a famous pornstar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aria_Giovanni). :p

Mesrine
11-16-2009, 09:07 PM
too muscles , too chubby , a too low waist-hip ratio...:coffee:

Aria Giovanni (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aria_Giovanni), excuse me if I tend to call people by their surnames (it's still better than to call people exclusively by their first names like Americans do nowadays, wich I find ridiculous).

And indeed, she's totally repugnant and abnormal. :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Aria_Giovanni_%2899555957%29.jpg

Tony
11-16-2009, 09:17 PM
Huh? :confused: Aria Giovanni is not a she-male, she's a famous pornstar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aria_Giovanni). :p
ah Giovanni is the surname...:coffee:
for a while I thought...:rolleyes:
I didn't know her :p

[B

And indeed, she's totally repugnant and abnormal. :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Aria_Giovanni_%2899555957%29.jpg
I actually like her much more in this pic than in the previous ones , she looks more European here.

Svanhild
11-16-2009, 09:32 PM
The only difference between Al's image and this one is that here girls are in uniform...

You're confusing fat with suits with integrated protectors. :wink These girls are playing in our local street hockey team and wear protectors beneath their jerseys which gives the impression of a apple shape. The front left one is the goalkeeper and wears additional thigh pads.
There're exactly two individuals on the photo who could count as mildly chubby: The left one in the front row and the right one in the middle row. All others have ideal weight, first and foremost the girl on the right side of the front row. And I can testify that the left player of the back row has some underweight.

Cato
11-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Size zero is so passé...welcome the future! Size -1!

http://www.stylehog.com/images/blog_alexandra_shulman_size_zero.jpg

A pair of malnourished zombies! :eek:

Tabiti
11-17-2009, 01:33 PM
^who let them on the stage?

ikki
11-17-2009, 01:52 PM
It's when a woman is so thin, that when she's standing with her legs closed, there's a natural gap forming in between them....

but thats a gap that lines the.. "honey of the lotus" :p

Tarja
10-02-2011, 02:07 AM
I think something that many young girls seem to overlook is the fact that these models aren't picked for their beauty - if you happen to see any photos from fashion weeks, the majority of the models are hideous - rather, they are literally supposed to serve as walking clothes hangers. Clothes hang well on clothes hangers (obviously), and therefor hang well on stick-like women. Their purpose is to show the clothes, and that is more or less it, and it is better for them to be thin in order to do this. This seems obvious to me but people don't seem to get it. It is unfortunate that the fashion industry has such influence on peoples' self image, but rather than getting bigger girls on the runway I think the more important thing would be to try to cultivate self esteem in young people. No one would feel the need to change if they felt good about themselves, no matter how many skeletal messes were being chucked down the catwalk.

I have never seen a skinny yet feminine-figured woman - I don't think its possible. If a woman's silhouette is more or less straight up and down like a ten year old boy then there is a problem! Its good to have fleshy bits. :D I find myself between pear and hourglass shaped, slim but have always had wide hips and a large bum and a tiny waist. For some reason I've managed to remain blissfully unaware of the 'must be skin and bone to be beautiful' requirement, and have never let anyone make me feel bad about my more dramatic proportions.

The need to conform seems to have dulled peoples' perceptions of what is actually healthy and attractive, and what isn't.

_______
10-02-2011, 03:54 AM
I think something that many young girls seem to overlook is the fact that these models aren't picked for their beauty - if you happen to see any photos from fashion weeks, the majority of the models are hideous - rather, they are literally supposed to serve as walking clothes hangers. Clothes hang well on clothes hangers (obviously), and therefor hang well on stick-like women. Their purpose is to show the clothes, and that is more or less it, and it is better for them to be thin in order to do this. This seems obvious to me but people don't seem to get it. It is unfortunate that the fashion industry has such influence on peoples' self image, but rather than getting bigger girls on the runway I think the more important thing would be to try to cultivate self esteem in young people. No one would feel the need to change if they felt good about themselves, no matter how many skeletal messes were being chucked down the catwalk.

I have never seen a skinny yet feminine-figured woman - I don't think its possible. If a woman's silhouette is more or less straight up and down like a ten year old boy then there is a problem! Its good to have fleshy bits. :D I find myself between pear and hourglass shaped, slim but have always had wide hips and a large bum and a tiny waist. For some reason I've managed to remain blissfully unaware of the 'must be skin and bone to be beautiful' requirement, and have never let anyone make me feel bad about my more dramatic proportions.

The need to conform seems to have dulled peoples' perceptions of what is actually healthy and attractive, and what isn't.

there's lots. it helps if you have curvy bones :p

Boudica
10-02-2011, 04:02 AM
There is really no difference between a woman with a malnurished body and a young girl.. Men who like this body type, I'm assuming can also become aroused by a child.....

SwordoftheVistula
10-02-2011, 08:41 AM
rather than getting bigger girls on the runway I think the more important thing would be to try to cultivate self esteem in young people.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2009/11/30/1259598717242/Overweight-Demonstrators-001.jpg

You should move to the US. Lots of McDonalds and if you get fat enough the govt will declare you 'disabled' and give you a free scooter

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50555_33525082701_7828_n.jpg

Contra Mundum
10-02-2011, 09:09 AM

You can have the boyish looking girls.

I prefer this.

http://my2-i.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/sophialabellepicsinblacksexylingerie_thumb.jpg

http://s6.argim.net/files/h/alexis_texas_qje_240x400.jpg

Boudica
10-02-2011, 09:15 AM
You can have the boyish looking girls.

I prefer this.

http://my2-i.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/sophialabellepicsinblacksexylingerie_thumb.jpg

http://s6.argim.net/files/h/alexis_texas_qje_240x400.jpg

Girls that are over weight and on the verge of being a complete cow with their cellulite photoshopped out of their pictures? :puke: yummm.

Incal
10-02-2011, 10:08 AM
Girls that are over weight and on the verge of being a complete cow with their cellulite photoshopped out of their pictures? :puke: yummm.

Funny thing is, since the origins of humanity to just 20 years ago, that's how most women were build. Shocking, I know.

rhiannon
10-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Which sub-racial groups are more likely to be naturally thin?

I think that it is a non-Cro-Magnoid trait, which leaves an even more incomplete picture because I have a terrible affection for the art, style and handicrafts of Cro-Magnoid people.Totally agree. My whole family are CroMagnoid, for example, and not a one of us is naturally thin. We have to work pretty hard to prevent ourselves from gaining weight. We ARE, however, naturally muscular and very strong...which definitely is a CroMagnoid trait:thumb001:

safinator
10-02-2011, 10:22 AM
Gracile meds are thin and also Dinarids can be.

Boudica
10-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Funny thing is, since the origins of humanity to just 20 years ago, that's how most women were build. Shocking, I know.

Absolutely wrong. Especially the 20 years ago part....... But then again you are in Peru so I wouldn't know wtf the people do there..

la bombe
10-02-2011, 11:18 AM

Overweight is a medical term denoting a certain BMI, and if you honestly think those girls fit those terms, I'm 99% certain that you're wrong

http://i2.listal.com/image/673178/600full-alexis-texas.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/87/Alexis_Texas_at_Erotica_LA_2009.jpg/401px-Alexis_Texas_at_Erotica_LA_2009.jpg

^ That's not what I think of when I think of "cow".

Incal
10-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Absolutely wrong. Especially the 20 years ago part....... But then again you are in Peru so I wouldn't know wtf the people do there..

This is how super models looked 20 years ago:

Cindy Crawford

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ywsMrSqlU5s/TXf9Pi_K1sI/AAAAAAAABTU/7j3qdIFUdlI/s1600/cindy-crawford-fitness.jpg

Def. not a size 0.

We can continue looking back in time and find girls such as...

Marilyn Monroe

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-ysTgSxq_zQ/TAWSnAKketI/AAAAAAAACCY/8RhzEaY86VE/s1600/marilyn+monroe+naked.jpg

Not a 0 either... Or do I need glasses?

Going further we can find girls like Pin-up Icon Bettie Page

http://ouchmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/BETTIE-PAGE-3-L3.jpg

Who doesn't look size 0 to me.

We can continue and continue to find out the nicest girls were definitely not skinny back in the good days.

Absinthe
10-02-2011, 02:26 PM

Cindy Crawford

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ywsMrSqlU5s/TXf9Pi_K1sI/AAAAAAAABTU/7j3qdIFUdlI/s1600/cindy-crawford-fitness.jpg

Def. not a size 0.

Marilyn Monroe

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-ysTgSxq_zQ/TAWSnAKketI/AAAAAAAACCY/8RhzEaY86VE/s1600/marilyn+monroe+naked.jpg

We can continue and continue to find out the nicest girls were definitely not skinny back in the good days.
No contemporary skinny fashion icon will ever match the timeless beauty of those women :thumbs

Matilda
10-02-2011, 03:13 PM
I like being a size 0 (32) and I don't look like a skeleton because I'm like 5'2...
A few years ago I was size 36 and I looked fat.
I still have curves and decent bra size.

Absinthe
10-02-2011, 03:39 PM
If you are 1.58 then it makes sense that you are a size 32.

I have an acquaintance who is 1.78 tall and was also a size 32. How about that? :p

She looked scary... her arms... the bones on her chest... but the worst thing was the gap between the legs :(

Fortunately, it seems (at least by her recent photos) that she has now a healthier figure. :thumb001:

Boudica
10-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Overweight is a medical term denoting a certain BMI, and if you honestly think those girls fit those terms, I'm 99% certain that you're wrong

http://i2.listal.com/image/673178/600full-alexis-texas.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/87/Alexis_Texas_at_Erotica_LA_2009.jpg/401px-Alexis_Texas_at_Erotica_LA_2009.jpg

^ That's not what I think of when I think of "cow".

I was joking with the guy mostly, and only talking about the girl in the first picture who is a bit on the chunky side. I wasn't able to see the girl in the second picture's body because her well proportioned ass was 90% of the view, but of course if that is her above, she is no where near being overweight. I was using overweight in a nonmedical way which many people do in society instead of calling some one fat.

Boudica
10-02-2011, 03:56 PM

Cindy Crawford

Def. not a size 0.

Marilyn Monroe

Cindy is one of my all time faves. You made it seem like every female 20 years ago was bigger, "Funny thing is, since the origins of humanity to just 20 years ago, that's how most women were build. Shocking, I know." is what you said, and you were quoting what I wrote about the girl on the top picture which in NO WAY has the body of the women you listed.. If you look at what you said you didn't really explain in detail.. I don't think that a size 0 is attractive but some people are able to wear a size 0 if they are a short height and have a petite frame.. I find women with bodies like Cindy, etc to be perfect. I think that women should have meat on their bones.

morski
10-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Yeah, this one is from a few thousands of years ago and looks mighty fine to me:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7fWTFhqnHwo/TMH28XoIedI/AAAAAAAAADk/OlXf1I0baIA/s1600/snake_goddess.jpg

Incal
10-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Cindy is one of my all time faves. You made it seem like every female 20 years ago was bigger, "Funny thing is, since the origins of humanity to just 20 years ago, that's how most women were build. Shocking, I know." is what you said, and you were quoting what I wrote about the girl on the top picture which in NO WAY has the body of the women you listed.. If you look at what you said you didn't really explain in detail.. I don't think that a size 0 is attractive but some people are able to wear a size 0 if they are a short height and have a petite frame.. I find women with bodies like Cindy, etc to be perfect. I think that women should have meat on their bones.

Fair enough.

_______
10-03-2011, 12:21 AM
Totally agree. My whole family are CroMagnoid, for example, and not a one of us is naturally thin. We have to work pretty hard to prevent ourselves from gaining weight. We ARE, however, naturally muscular and very strong...which definitely is a CroMagnoid trait:thumb001:

i'm a faelid and i am naturally thin and weak :p

Fortis in Arduis
10-03-2011, 01:24 AM

Thinspiration! :fdgd:

Contra Mundum
10-03-2011, 04:35 AM
Big tits and ass:thumb001:

SwordoftheVistula
10-03-2011, 08:56 AM
'Marilyn Monroe was overweight' has been debunked (http://www.snopes.com/movies/actors/mmdress.asp):

She was a size 8 for most of her career and never larger than a size 10, and also dress sizes have changed over the years.

PS what's with the arbitrary sizes in womens' clothing? Why not just count it by inches or cm?

_______
10-03-2011, 09:07 AM
'Marilyn Monroe was overweight' has been debunked (http://www.snopes.com/movies/actors/mmdress.asp):

She was a size 8 for most of her career and never larger than a size 10, and also dress sizes have changed over the years.

PS what's with the arbitrary sizes in womens' clothing? Why not just count it by inches or cm?

she wasn't fat, she was an hourglass.

rhiannon
10-03-2011, 09:13 AM

I would trade you in a heartbeat. Strength and Musculature are not feminine traits...and sometimes it really, really gets me down:(

But...if I were muscular and weak, rather than strong.....that would be even worse.

Hevneren
10-03-2011, 10:20 AM
Totally agree. My whole family are CroMagnoid, for example, and not a one of us is naturally thin. We have to work pretty hard to prevent ourselves from gaining weight. We ARE, however, naturally muscular and very strong...which definitely is a CroMagnoid trait:thumb001:

Most of my family are big, tall, bulky types too, although there are some exceptions to that rule. I think we may have a heavy CM influence in our family too, if CM influence naturally makes you look like bouncers and body builder types. :p

Fortis in Arduis
10-03-2011, 10:25 AM
I would trade you in a heartbeat. Strength and Musculature are not feminine traits...and sometimes it really, really gets me down:(

But...if I were muscular and weak, rather than strong.....that would be even worse.

Bikram Yoga could keep you strong without turning you into Arnie, because it works the core rather than the upper body.

We are whatsoever we are, and if can you muscle up just from changing the remote controls then you are very lucky.

Muscle is attached to bone, being muscular keeps the weight off and load-bearing exercise prevents osteoporosis...

Feminine traits:

Strong thighs
Solid pelvic floor muscles
Fit ass

rhiannon
10-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Most of my family are big, tall, bulky types too, although there are some exceptions to that rule. I think we may have a heavy CM influence in our family too, if CM influence naturally makes you look like bouncers and body builder types. :p

Yep. That's us in a nutshell:) Oddly enough, both of my grandmothers were relatively short...but they were still somewhat more solid/muscular than most other women their height.

My hubs likes to tell me that I won the genetic lottery on matters of brute physical strength...that if anyone in my family had ever trained for it...we'd have been frontrunners for those strongmen/women competitions...

rhiannon
10-03-2011, 10:45 AM
Bikram Yoga could keep you strong without turning you into Arnie, because it works the core rather than the upper body.
Never heard of it. Thanks for sharing:)

We are whatsoever we are, and if can you muscle up just from changing the remote controls then you are very lucky.
Practically....lol!

Muscle is attached to bone, being muscular keeps the weight off and load-bearing exercise prevents osteoporosis...
You do realize that muscle weighs more than fat, right? This is why most people of my similar body composition have issues on the BMI charts.

Feminine traits:

Strong thighs
Solid pelvic floor muscles
Fit ass

1. check
2. two BIG babies have weakened those a bit....keep working on those Kegels lol!
3. check

Hevneren
10-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Yep. That's us in a nutshell:) Oddly enough, both of my grandmothers were relatively short...but they were still somewhat more solid/muscular than most other women their height.

My hubs likes to tell me that I won the genetic lottery on matters of brute physical strength...that if anyone in my family had ever trained for it...we'd have been frontrunners for those strongmen/women competitions...

There's something to be said for having a sturdy build. At least you won't break in two at the first sign of trouble. ;)

http://94.23.8.188/~datavip/medias/0109/kyser-staff-vip-blog-com-84019BioValkyrie2.jpg

rhiannon
10-03-2011, 11:05 AM
There's something to be said for having a sturdy build. At least you won't break in two at the first sign of trouble. ;)

http://94.23.8.188/~datavip/medias/0109/kyser-staff-vip-blog-com-84019BioValkyrie2.jpg

Dude, I have that pic downloaded on my laptop....LOL! She IS me. Why do you think I call myself Viking Bitch? Hah hah hah.

You're right. No one in my family has ever broken a bone. But...I get depressed when I see or hear guys carry on about slender women with tiny bones and little muscle.

Thankfully, my gracile hubs prefers my build over most of those other types. I dunno why..

Aces High
10-03-2011, 11:13 AM

I dont like excess,in any shape or form.

Fortis in Arduis
10-03-2011, 11:54 AM
I dont like excess,in any shape or form.

j5EmCKbWS6c

No no, nor do I far from it!

We are multi-millionaires!!!

angel
05-15-2012, 03:46 AM
Contrary to attempts by arrogant fatsos to stigmatize it, there is nothing wrong with being thin in in an urban, industrial society if it is not brought about by eating disorders. I've never actually met anyone with an eating disorder, compared to hundreds of overweight and obese cows I've encountered.

While there is a lot of focus in the media about eating disorders and a burning hatred from fat people towards beautiful, thin models, the truth is that the problem of overweight people is far more dangerous than anorexia. Some people glorify "healthy curves" when the truth is that hundreds of thousands of people just in America die from factors related to being overweight and obesity. So a woman with "curves" really doesn't mean anything, it's just a silly, outdated concept of beauty that has no place in the present tense.

Most women are supposed to have curves.
A woman in her 20s and 30s should not have curves, as it makes them look very old. The first time I saw Kate Upton, I was shocked to later learn that she's a teenager when in fact she looks to be in the 27-32 range. By contrast, Keira Knightley is in that age range but she still looks like a teenager because of her beautiful, youthful figure.

How can she be 19 years old??!

http://www.moviespad.com/photos/kate-upton-hot-cleavage-bikinikate-upton-hot-cleavage-bikini-b9f4d.jpg

Mistic
05-15-2012, 09:49 AM
No wonder there's so many young girls starving themselves because they think they look ugly. It's natural for women to have curves.

Talvi
05-15-2012, 10:20 AM
Contrary to attempts by arrogant fatsos to stigmatize it, there is nothing wrong with being thin in in an urban, industrial society if it is not brought about by eating disorders. I've never actually met anyone with an eating disorder, compared to hundreds of overweight and obese cows I've encountered.

While there is a lot of focus in the media about eating disorders and a burning hatred from fat people towards beautiful, thin models, the truth is that the problem of overweight people is far more dangerous than anorexia. Some people glorify "healthy curves" when the truth is that hundreds of thousands of people just in America die from factors related to being overweight and obesity. So a woman with "curves" really doesn't mean anything, it's just a silly, outdated concept of beauty that has no place in the present tense.

A woman in her 20s and 30s should not have curves, as it makes them look very old. The first time I saw Kate Upton, I was shocked to later learn that she's a teenager when in fact she looks to be in the 27-32 range. By contrast, Keira Knightley is in that age range but she still looks like a teenager because of her beautiful, youthful figure.

Puberty is the process of physical changes by which a child's body matures into an adult body
Notable among the morphologic changes in size, shape, composition, and functioning of the pubertal body, is the development of secondary sex characteristics, the "filling in" of the child’s body; from girl to woman, from boy to man

Why should a woman in her 20s look like she has not gone through puberty?

I dont think even healthy teenagers are that skinny.
http://scm-l3.technorati.com/glosslip/2008/06/keiravenice.jpg

http://photos.posh24.com/p/355896/lst/dakota_fanning/dakota_fanning_is_all_grown_up.jpg

http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/emma-watson.jpg

Terek
05-15-2012, 04:55 PM
When I was in the US I was a size 2/4, but now NONE of those clothes fit me(
I am probably now a 6/8.

I actually think I agree somehow with what angel says, that women who have a full figure, they do look older. Even if some men prefer as I look now, I think that it is more appropriate for women who are mothers with children to look like this, not virgins. I think now I look too old, as I should already be married.

Arne
05-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Why should a woman in her 20s look like she has not gone through puberty?

His Opinion on this Matter also has to count, afterall we are the man and decide what´s good looking and what´s not.
Your Opinion is degrading those which are naturally skinny and gives females the Approve to live unhealthy and gain Fat.

Vixen
05-15-2012, 06:15 PM

LOL. This is not "decent-sized", this rather looks like an underfed teenager. :p

She looks perfectly healthy and normal, nothing wrong with her at all.
I understand that some men prefer curvier women, but I think it´s very offensive to call skinny women "underfed" and "anorexic". Some of us are just naturally built this way. I love to eat... steaks, burgers, ice cream, etc. Most of my food is cooked with real butter, not margarine and we only have whole milk at my house, none of that watery skim crap. I still wear a size 2 and have "inner thigh gap". This is what my body looks like:
http://i.imgur.com/JUeDN.jpg
And I´m very happy with it! Many peple have told me I should try gain weight or work out to get some more curves. Well, I had a hormonal imbalance some years ago and I was about 12 kilos heavier... and I was miserable. I much prefer being skinny, thank you very much.
Not that there is anything wrong with being curvy or even a few kilos overweight, but if you are unhappy with the way you look (skinny or curvy) you should not let other people try to tell you what looks good but try to find the weight you are comfortable with (within a healthy limit).

PetiteParisienne
05-15-2012, 06:16 PM
'Curves' does NOT mean 'overweight'! Good grief. Glorifying obesity is just as dangerous as glorifying being underweight. The issue is that the media has brainwashed people into thinking that underweight women set the standard of beauty. So men think that healthy women are actually overweight, when that's not the case. Having womanly features like breasts, thigh meat, hips, etc does does not age a woman. It makes her look like an ACTUAL woman, rather than a prepubescent girl. Naturally thin women who are also within a healthy weight range will be curvy, just like the woman posted by the OP. She is beautiful and obviously takes good care of herself.

Talvi
05-15-2012, 07:33 PM
His Opinion on this Matter also has to count, afterall we are the man and decide what´s good looking and what´s not.
Your Opinion is degrading those which are naturally skinny and gives females the Approve to live unhealthy and gain Fat.

I dont think his example Keira Knightley is naturally anorectic looking. He was saying that women should not have curves and was implying that women should look like sticks.

Women who naturally look like skinny sticks are rare. And skinny is something different than slim or small.

Terek
05-15-2012, 08:03 PM
I can say that, being thin for me just felt a lot better... it is good like they said, to not have thighs touch, and especially to not have a belly you feel get in the way when you roll over to sleep(

Mistic
05-15-2012, 11:08 PM
@Groznenka. You are what you are. Don't let other people make you feel bad for the way you look.

Some women are born very slim. It doesn't mean other women should seek to look like this. Going on extreme diets and getting anorexia is very harmful.

angel
05-16-2012, 02:24 AM
No wonder there's so many young girls starving themselves because they think they look ugly.
In the U.S., less than 100 people per year die from anorexia, compared to the hundreds of thousands dying from the effects of obesity and being overweight.

The issue is that the media has brainwashed people into thinking that underweight women set the standard of beauty.
Have they really brainwashed people with such standards?? Maxim magazine, Victoria's secret, Sports Illustrated, etc all feature relatively chubby women on a regular basis. Then there are relatively fat celebrities like Kate Upton, Joanna Krupa, Katy Perry, etc promoted as being beautiful. Except for the runway models, who exist primarily to market clothing rather than beauty, I really don't see where thin women are promoted.

So men think that healthy women are actually overweight, when that's not the case.
I've heard just as many comments that deride women for being "too skinny" and "anorexic".

Having womanly features like breasts, thigh meat, hips, etc does does not age a woman.
A lot of women do not have such features and are able to stay thin in healthy ways. Also, in this day, perhaps the majority of women with breasts, thighs, and so on would be classified as overweight or obese. I'm not saying a woman with hips and buttocks is undesirable, I actually think that they're beautiful on a thin woman (see Marina Linchuk). But a thin woman without such features can also be beautiful, and I think more classy and sophisticated looking.

Melissa auf der Maur for me has the perfect figure

http://madmgallery.com/albums/shoots/paulharries/05.jpg

PetiteParisienne
05-16-2012, 02:04 PM
In the U.S., less than 100 people per year die from anorexia, compared to the hundreds of thousands dying from the effects of obesity and being overweight.

Have they really brainwashed people with such standards?? Maxim magazine, Victoria's secret, Sports Illustrated, etc all feature relatively chubby women on a regular basis. Then there are relatively fat celebrities like Kate Upton, Joanna Krupa, Katy Perry, etc promoted as being beautiful. Except for the runway models, who exist primarily to market clothing rather than beauty, I really don't see where thin women are promoted.

If you think Victoria's Secret models are chubby, then it's pretty clear that your perception is skewed. And Katy Perry? Really!?

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx167/pastaed9793/woman/Leg/Short/Katy-Perry14-763x1024.jpg

And Joanna Krupa is fat in your eyes!?

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z293/ChrisShape/-joanna_krupa.jpg

No healthy woman, regardless of her shape, should ever be made to feel badly about her body. Thin women are beautiful, but there's a difference between thin and underweight. Underweight and overweight women should be encouraged to reach healthy goals.

Kristen Stewart is naturally thin and healthy. Not underweight.

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy284/uztawkin2me/KriStew%202012/14as.jpg

Christina Hendricks is naturally voluptuous and healthy. Not overweight.

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx85/96bearcat/Christina-Hendricks-1.jpg

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 02:11 PM
Today´s skeleton models are just as unattractive as a fat woman... A body like Beyonce´s is just fine. Just normal and healthy.

Vixen
05-16-2012, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by angel
Sports Illustrated, etc all feature relatively chubby women on a regular basis. Then there are relatively fat celebrities like Kate Upton, Joanna Krupa, Katy Perry, etc promoted as being beautiful.

None of these women are even close to being fat or chubby. Kate Upton is very slim, she is just busty, like myself... and I´m far from fat.
http://i49.tinypic.com/2m5ckqr.jpg

angel
05-16-2012, 02:14 PM
If you think Victoria's Secret models are chubby
I specifically said "relatively chubby" - compared to the runway models, they are chubby. Anyway, the whole point I made is that the media actually promotes women with wide hips, large breasts, etc rather than solely promoting thin women.

morski
05-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Today´s skeleton models are just as unattractive as a fat woman... A body like Beyonce´s is just fine. Just normal and healthy.

Oh come on! Beyonce is one obese, ueber-ugly negress.:eek:

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 02:22 PM
Not everyone likes her negrid admixture, but the proportions are fine and she surely is not obese. Calling her obese is proposterous and the result of a mind being distorted by a media culture that portrays a literally ill look as beautiful.

http://backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/beyonce-grammys-2008-04.jpg

Vixen
05-16-2012, 02:39 PM
I specifically said "relatively chubby" - compared to the runway models, they are chubby. Anyway, the whole point I made is that the media actually promotes women with wide hips, large breasts, etc rather than solely promoting thin women.

I didn´t know having large breasts and being thin were mutually exclusive. :(

Leadchucker
05-16-2012, 02:40 PM
Christina Hendricks is naturally voluptuous and healthy. Not overweight.

Maybe just a half a tick too busty, but otherwise I like her shape

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/101/1019546/christina-hendricks-20090828034818272.jpg

Carla Gugino is a bit smaller but has a nice shape too, IMHO

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Carla+Gugino+Carla+Gugino+Goes+Jimmy+Kimmel+Anv6uj lsmKLl.jpg

morski
Her weight fluctuates, of course, but she's on the verge of obesity most of the time, imo.

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2008/10/beyonce-15-pounds-heavier.jpg

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/stylewatch/youasked/100510/beyonce-435.jpg

Great proportions indeed.:coffee:

Vixen
Not everyone likes her negrid admixture, but the proportions are fine and she surely is not obese. Calling her obese is proposterous and the result of a mind being distorted by a media culture that portrays a literally ill look as beautiful.

http://backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/beyonce-grammys-2008-04.jpg

I do not think she is obese by any measure, but I do not find her body attractive. Christina Hendricks, despite being curvier, looks much better.
http://i50.tinypic.com/2ecnrpk.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2w3t1kw.jpg

angel
05-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Today´s skeleton models
She doesn't look like a "skeleton" at all, but has an absolutely perfect figure.

http://images.askmen.com/photos/natasha-poly/natasha-poly-88910.jpg

Also, keep in mind that runway models are selected specifically because they fit the tall and thin look that are scouted for. Their main purpose is not primarily the soft porno of of Victoria's Secret, but to make clothes look good.

Just normal and healthy.
I think that associating curves with being "healthy" is outdated, primitive thinking, the kind of standard of beauty that continues to exist among backward savages i.e. Africa, where significant levels of malnutrition exist. Hence, fat women are considered attractive there because they're not starving.

But having wide hips and large breasts is not going to make a woman immune to the illnesses that exist in modern life such as diabetes or high blood pressure, and could not seriously lead to better health than thin women. Because of this, I think that the notion of relatively chubby being "healthy" is outdated.

safinator
05-16-2012, 02:48 PM
http://pic.elitemodelmanagement.dk/Johanne%20L/web2/johanne1.jpg

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 02:57 PM
Of course you can find pics where Beyonce looks ugly, but on the pic I posted she has a nice body and this type of body was what I was referring to.

Being thin like the average model is a sign of unhealthiness. I know a woman who has a similar body and this caused problems when she was pregnant. I don´t say fat is attractive, but a little bit of substance should be left for pregnancy, periods of sickness, etc. Basically it is just logical to consider average models as unhealthy looking. The same is true for fat women, as big amounts of fat are a physical limitation.

Some more thoughts:
I also think it is perverse/unnatural to like very big boobs, as they are a physical limitation and don´t bring any benefit. Also, it is unnatural to like narrow hips, as wider hips tell that the woman can give birth to a child more easily. Of course ultra wide hips are a limitation as well.

Summed up: Medium boobs, hipes that are wide but not extremely wide and some fat (like Beyone in the pic) are just healthy and right.

Vixen
05-16-2012, 02:59 PM
I also think it is perverse/unnatural to like very big boobs, as they are a physical limitation and don´t bring any benefit. Also, it is unnatural to like narrow hips, as wider hips tell that the woman can give birth to a child more easily.

Just out of curiosity... How big is too big? How narrow is too narrow?

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 03:01 PM
Vixen, I can´t give you exact numbers, but I would say Petite Parisienne is at the limit for breast size and the woman in safinator´s pic already has hips that are a bit too narrow.

Arne
05-16-2012, 03:07 PM
Every Human likes it different..

http://www.warmphotos.net/img/weird/anorexia/anorexia16.jpg

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/attachments/people-and-opinion/4427d1293945721-isabelle-caro-anorexic-model-dies-28-isabelle-caro002.jpg

I think this must be normal then ?

http://favim.com/orig/201108/24/amazing-anorexia-anorexic-bampw-black-amp-white-Favim.com-129738.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/slraya.jpg

She´s on the border to anorexic i guess.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg66/scaled.php?server=66&filename=anorexic3fl1.jpg&res=landing
But Beyonce didn´t cared so much about her Body since she quit Destiny´s Child

Contra Mundum
05-16-2012, 03:09 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4030/4261259781_b4269627c6.jpg
http://www.streetcakes.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/c319.jpg

iNird
05-16-2012, 03:10 PM
http://www.streetcakes.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/c319.jpg

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz309/buttr002/gif-feb-epic/gif-4.gif

Leadchucker
05-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Just out of curiosity... How big is too big? How narrow is too narrow?

I never understood the facination with outsized breast. Too big is just plain unattractive to me. Some hips is good but again not too much. I don't think there is a specfic size but rather it's more about proportion, I like curvy in the right mix.

morski
05-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Female waist-to-hip ratio preference among rural men in Bakossiland, Cameroon
A study by Dixson et al.(1) reported that when shown line drawings of women from the back, varying in waist-to-hip ratios (WHRs) from 0.5 to 1.0, rural men in Bakossiland, Cameroon, most often preferred a WHR of 0.8.

The following image shows the number of the central African men most strongly preferring a given WHR when asked to pick the most sexually appealing form and the form most attractive in a woman that is a potential long-term partner.

http://www.femininebeauty.info/i/cameroon.jpg

Legend: Dashed line represents expected number of men preferring a given WHR if the choices were made randomly. ** p < 0.005 (chi-squared test).

There does not appear to be a strong preference for hourglass figures among rural men in Bakossiland, Cameroon.

References

Dixson, B. J., Dixson, A. F., Morgan, B., and Anderson, M. J., Human Physique and Sexual Attractiveness: Sexual Preferences of Men and Women in Bakossiland, Cameroon, Arch Sex Behav Nov. 30 Epub (2006).

Female waist-to-hip ratio preference among Chinese men
A study by Dixson et al.(1) reported that when shown line drawings of women from the back, varying in waist-to-hip ratios (WHRs) from 0.5 to 1.0, Chinese men (college students) most often preferred a WHR of 0.6.

The following image shows the number of Chinese men most strongly preferring a given WHR when asked to pick the most sexually appealing form.

http://www.femininebeauty.info/i/chinese.2.jpg

Legend: Dashed line represents expected number of men preferring a given WHR if the choices were made randomly. ** p < 0.001, *** p < 0.001 (chi-squared tests).

The following image shows the number of Chinese men most strongly preferring a given WHR when asked to pick the form they would like in a long-term partner.

Legend: Dashed line represents expected number of men preferring a given WHR if the choices were made randomly. ** p < 0.001, *** p < 0.001 (chi-squared tests).

There is a strong preference for hourglass figures among many Chinese men.

http://www.femininebeauty.info/images/whr.hadza.jpg

Fig 2. Drawings used to compare profile WHR preferences between European and Hadza men.(14) A, stimuli presented to Hadza men; B, stimuli presented to European men. When asked to rate preferred figure with respect to attractiveness, healthiness and wife-material, on all three counts, the most common first-choice preferred WHR was 0.6 for Hadza men and 0.65 for European men. "Between 17% and 32% of the Hadza selected 0.55 first on one of the three criteria, whereas not a single [white] man in the United States selected 0.55 on any question" Marlowe, F., Apicella, C., and Reed, D., Men's preferences for women's profile waist-to-hip ratio in two societies, Evol Hum Behav, 26, 458 (2005).

Taken from another forum.

Vixen
05-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Vixen, I can´t give you exact numbers, but I would say Petite Parisienne is at the limit for breast size and the woman in safinator´s pic already has hips that are a bit too narrow.

I see... well, everyone likes different things so I think it is a bit of an exaggeration to call being attracted to small hips and large breats "unnatural", especially since both PP´s chest and Safinator´s girl´s hips look well within normal range. But I understand what you mean, a balanced look is always preferable (not too thin, not too fat). Maybe I am biased, having small hips and a large chest myself. :D

morski
05-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Looks like an interesting site and fashion models get a lot of bashing:D (http://www.femininebeauty.info/)

Contra Mundum
05-16-2012, 03:29 PM
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2db37b3127ccef07517bd453400000030O02AZNHLlo2YtQ e3nwE/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Arne
05-16-2012, 03:30 PM
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2db37b3127ccef07517bd453400000030O02AZNHLlo2YtQ e3nwE/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Her Body is perfect.
Big Tits = Big Nipples and her belly isn´t massive.
Neither her Ass looks negro..
Many Women don´t care about their body, since Marriage anymore.

They try to seek Explanations to give them self-assurance to prove they are right.
Cause Women often think all the whole world is based on them.
No matter how ugly or fat.
That´s what i noticed.

Vixen
05-16-2012, 03:34 PM
http://pic.elitemodelmanagement.dk/Johanne%20L/web2/johanne1.jpg

She looks very well balanced indeed! :thumb001:

Aces High
05-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Its obvious that thinner/athletic women are more attractive to look at.....from a male/sexist pig point of view.
The women who deny this probably have road maps of stretch marks covering their thighs and arses coverd in cellulite so say it as a knee jerk defence reaction........then cling to the earth mother Kali female she goddes bullshit for comfort.

“A woman can't be too rich or too thin.”

Wallis Simpson.

PetiteParisienne
05-16-2012, 03:43 PM
She looks very well balanced indeed! :thumb001:

I agree. Lovely example of a healthy slender lady with curves.

Vixen
05-16-2012, 03:48 PM
I agree. Lovely example of a healthy slender lady with curves.
I think you are a great example of a healthy looking curvacious girl with a very balanced hourglass figure. :)

morski
05-16-2012, 03:55 PM
http://slike.geek.hr/files/2011/12/stoya.jpg

http://galeri3.uludagsozluk.com/156/stoya-n%C4%B1n-ten-rengi_201556.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_R0r7NPtiiEk/Sw6r2--2SkI/AAAAAAAAEAE/bIPESIanVGk/s1600/stoya.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fPYWZH4weAk/TUc0Dwn3VWI/AAAAAAAAAfE/ia19LBh7Rxs/s1600/stoya.jpg

\m/:love::D:thumb001:

Querubín, where the hell are you, brah?

PetiteParisienne
05-16-2012, 03:55 PM
I think you are a great example of a healthy looking curvacious girl with a very balanced hourglass figure. :)

Thank you! How sweet. I do want to lose a few kilos, though, but not too much. Keeping fit is the most important thing for me. I run four days per week and make sure I walk for 30 minutes on the days when I do not run.

Leadchucker
05-16-2012, 04:03 PM
....... I run four days per week and make sure I walk for 30 minutes on the days when I do not run.

Run while you can darlin. I used to run but it pounded my knees to jelly so have been power walking 5 days a week for 45 minutes for the last 30 years. Benefits are as good and it's easier on you. Oh..and don't lose too much, you look maaaaahvelous.

The Journeyman
05-16-2012, 04:03 PM
I once dated a girl that was "curvy" but I ultimately couldnt get over my natural attraction to slender athletic girls. Just me personally (and my dick).

Mistic
05-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Its obvious that thinner/athletic women are more attractive to look at.....from a male/sexist pig point of view.
The women who deny this probably have road maps of stretch marks covering their thighs and arses coverd in cellulite so say it as a knee jerk defence reaction........then cling to the earth mother Kali female she goddes bullshit for comfort.

“A woman can't be too rich or too thin.”

Wallis Simpson.

It's nature. I'd rather seek out the goddess Kali instead of Jesus anyday. I'm proud to wear these stretchmarks, as they're the battle scars of giving birth. What wars have you been in? :p

I always think men are more handsome until they reach 50, with exceptions though. Look at Tom Jones. He's hot for an elderly man!

Most balding wrinkly old men grow tits and pot bellies after marriage. :icon_redface:

Contra Mundum
05-16-2012, 05:44 PM
The European men in here seem to like the boyish look. :confused:

Arne
05-16-2012, 06:23 PM
The European men in here seem to like the boyish look. :confused:

Boyish ?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lni63fRzEP1qe7flk.jpg
Too skinny ??

Maddy
05-16-2012, 06:31 PM
This is an ideal body, IMO...

http://slike.geek.hr/files/2011/12/stoya.jpg

http://galeri3.uludagsozluk.com/156/stoya-n%C4%B1n-ten-rengi_201556.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_R0r7NPtiiEk/Sw6r2--2SkI/AAAAAAAAEAE/bIPESIanVGk/s1600/stoya.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fPYWZH4weAk/TUc0Dwn3VWI/AAAAAAAAAfE/ia19LBh7Rxs/s1600/stoya.jpg

Incal
05-16-2012, 06:37 PM
This is an ideal body, IMO...

Yours is ideal IMO.

Aces High
05-16-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm proud to wear these stretchmarks,

I always think men are more handsome until they reach 50,

I bet if i offered you the money for surgery to have them removed though.......;)

As for men....men age,women get old,as a rule.

PetiteParisienne
05-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Run while you can darlin. I used to run but it pounded my knees to jelly so have been power walking 5 days a week for 45 minutes for the last 30 years. Benefits are as good and it's easier on you. Oh..and don't lose too much, you look maaaaahvelous.

I know it's not great for the ol' joints, but I love riding the runner's high! Still, weaning myself off of running is definitely something that I should do. Power walking is better; you're right. :)

PetiteParisienne
05-16-2012, 06:44 PM
Boyish ?

Too skinny ??

She has a boyish figure, but that doesn't mean she's masculine.

Vixen
05-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Boyish ?

Too skinny ??

No... that is a woman.

This is a boy.
http://i50.tinypic.com/27y01ts.jpg

Some people can´t seem to tell the difference. I fear for their eyesight... and sexual orientation.

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 06:47 PM
If it wasn´t for her breasts (which don´t make a big difference anyway) she would have the same body as Biber. Very unpleasant hips....

Aces High
05-16-2012, 06:51 PM
If it wasn´t for her breasts (which don´t make a big difference anyway) she would have the same body as Biber. Very unpleasant hips....

Well i wouldnt crawl over her to get to you....lets put it that way.

Contra Mundum
05-16-2012, 06:54 PM
The Europeans like tiny boobs, flat butts and no hips.

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 06:56 PM

You´re right...

... NOT!

At least speaking about myself...

Contra Mundum
05-16-2012, 07:01 PM
This is a boy.
http://i50.tinypic.com/27y01ts.jpg

Some people can´t seem to tell the difference. I fear for their eyesight... and sexual orientation.

Put him in a miniskirt, wig and makeup, and he could model in Europe.

Contra Mundum
05-16-2012, 07:02 PM

Mosquito bites for boobs isn't my cup of tea.

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 07:03 PM

... and people in forums would post pictures of this hot chick. :thumb001:

morski
05-16-2012, 07:04 PM

We evolved slightly since those were made:
http://www.visual-arts-cork.com/images/prehistoric-venus-gagarino.jpg
http://www.visual-arts-cork.com/images/prehistoric-venus-lespugue.JPG
http://www.visual-arts-cork.com/images/prehistoric-venus-dolni.jpg
http://www.visual-arts-cork.com/images/prehistoric-venus-laussel.jpg

jerney
I personally think Rihanna has one of the ideal body types for women

http://www.rihannanude.info/rihanna-nude-self-pic.jpg

http://fullhdwallpapers.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/bikini-rihanna.jpg

http://images.werdyo.com/2010/06/30/rihanna/rihanna_bikini-0.jpg

Vixen

While I do agree that some catwalk models do look like teenage boys, it´s certainly not the case of the girl that Arne posted. She looks very much like a woman, albeit a thin and small framed one... but still a woman, and a very nice looking one, at least in my opinion.

ficuscarica
Mosquito bites for boobs isn't my cup of tea.
Hip to waist ratio 1:1.... if I only had such a masculine lower body. :thumbs up

morski
05-16-2012, 07:06 PM
For those who fancy plenty:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Rasvapakara.jpg

:wink:laugh:

ficuscarica
jerney, *high five* - finally somebody that talks some sense.

Contra Mundum

http://fullhdwallpapers.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/bikini-rihanna.jpg

http://images.werdyo.com/2010/06/30/rihanna/rihanna_bikini-0.jpg

Not bad.

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 07:07 PM

:wink:laugh: It is just the other side of the same coin of ugly extremes. :cool:

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Not bad.
It´s perfect. Narrow shoulders and hips wide enough to bear children easily, breasts fitting the rest, some healthy fat, but not chubby. Textbook female body types.

morski
05-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Oh, well, it's a matter of taste, said the dog and licked the spot under its tail.:D

De gustibus non disputandum est

poiuytrewq0987
05-16-2012, 07:11 PM
This is ideal. I wouldn't want a lady who has absolutely no meat on her.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/21015888/bra-girl-hot-piercing-skinny-Favim.com-264509_large.jpg

poiuytrewq0987
05-16-2012, 07:12 PM

:wink:laugh:

I can top you!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gx2-OWvIX7w/TRo9O87nJnI/AAAAAAAAAlc/_wvvvvzHI_g/s1600/bria-myles.jpg

PetiteParisienne
Kat Dennings is my body twin. I think we're very well proportioned. :)

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx85/96bearcat/Kat-Dennings-254.jpg

Vixen

Her legs look a bit thick for her body. Although I don´t think thicker legs are necessarily bad, and they look nice on some women, the proportions seem to be off.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqflt1.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/14afo8o.jpg

The girl that PP posted has thicker legs and wide hips, but her upper body is proportionate, and she has a very lovely figure, IMO.
http://i46.tinypic.com/10ye1yo.jpg

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 07:14 PM
morski, I don´t like fat women, but neither do I like underweight women that would starve to death if they ever had a serious desease.
A higher percentage of body fat than in men, as well as narrow shoulders and wider hips, are part of the natural female body as it is caused by female hormones and as it is taught in standart biology books. Preferring narrow hip women is akin to a woman preferring guys with boobs.

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Kat Dennings is my body twin. I think we're very well proportioned. :)

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx85/96bearcat/Kat-Dennings-254.jpg

Her breasts are out of proportion and if they not already are a physical limitation they will definitely become one when she has a child.

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 07:17 PM
This is ideal. I wouldn't want a lady who has absolutely no meat on her.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/21015888/bra-girl-hot-piercing-skinny-Favim.com-264509_large.jpg

Yup, falls within the range of close to perfection.

morski
05-16-2012, 07:17 PM
morski, I don´t like fat women, but neither do I like underweight women that would starve to death if they ever had a serious desease.
A higher percentage of body fat than in men, as well as narrow shoulders and wider hips, are part of the natural female body as it is caused by female hormones and as it is taught in standart biology books. Preferring narrow hip women is akin to a woman preferring guys with boobs.

So, you don't find Stoya appealing but fancy the bloated negress Beyonce?

PetiteParisienne
05-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Her breasts are out of proportion and if they not already are a physical limitation they will definitely become one when she has a child.

They are well balanced by her hips and legs. And as far as child-bearing goes, my breasts certainly did not become any sort of problem during pregnancy. They're actually a bit smaller than before I had my son!

PetiteParisienne
05-16-2012, 07:20 PM
So, you don't find Stoya appealing but fancy the bloated negress Beyonce?

Why do such comparisons always have to be so extreme?

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 07:20 PM
Who is stoya, I only like Beyonce with the amount of body fat she has in that picture. It is very similar to what Dusan posted.

morski
05-16-2012, 07:22 PM
Why do such comparisons always have to be so extreme?

:shrug:

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 07:23 PM
They are well balanced by her hips and legs. And as far as child-bearing goes, my breasts certainly did not become any sort of problem during pregnancy. They're actually a bit smaller than before I had my son!

Well, if they have become smaller, then lucky you (in that case) - that little guy seems to have a "healthy hunger". :D ;)
I would not risk marrying such a "Bombamela" woman and getting even larger water melones. They scream "back problems" and "heavy hangers" after 35... In fact, I once was interested in a girl but she had two big reasons to forget about it, although she was and is nice.

Vixen
05-16-2012, 07:25 PM
narrow shoulders and wider hips, are part of the natural female body as it is caused by female hormones and as it is taught in standart biology books. Preferring narrow hip women is akin to a woman preferring guys with boobs.

I must respectfully disagree. Women come in all body shapes... pear (your personal preference) hourglass, and even apple (top heavy, small hips). They are all perfectly normal and naturally occuring shapes in women. Men with breasts, however, are not normal or natural.

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Vixen, there are different forms of course, but in general female hips are wider and shoulders are narrower compared to men. And this is caused by female hormones. Maybe my comparison was exaggerated, but preferring traits that are clearly masculine from a biological point of view is kind of weird imo. I find women with typically feminine features most attractive - soft body, pear form, etc.

Contra Mundum
05-16-2012, 07:31 PM
While I do agree that some catwalk models do look like teenage boys, it´s certainly not the case of the girl that Arne posted. She looks very much like a woman, albeit a thin and small framed one... but still a woman, and a very nice looking one, at least in my opinion.

I never commented on the girl arne posted.

Vixen
05-16-2012, 07:32 PM
I never commented on the girl arne posted.

I know, I was just using an example :)

jerney
05-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Her legs look a bit thick for her body. Although I don´t think thicker legs are necessarily bad, and they look nice on some women, the proportions seem to be off.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqflt1.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/14afo8o.jpg

The girl that PP posted has thicker legs and wide hips, but her upper body is proportionate, and she has a very lovely figure, IMO.
http://i46.tinypic.com/10ye1yo.jpg

Maybe, but I find medium sized tops halves (B to small C cup) and larger hips more aesthetically pleasing than a woman who has hips, a narrow waist and is top heavy. I never understood the obsession some people have with big boobs

PetiteParisienne
05-16-2012, 08:33 PM
Well, if they have become smaller, then lucky you (in that case) - that little guy seems to have a "healthy hunger". :D ;)
I would not risk marrying such a "Bombamela" woman and getting even larger water melones. They scream "back problems" and "heavy hangers" after 35... In fact, I once was interested in a girl but she had two big reasons to forget about it, although she was and is nice.

There's no accounting for taste, though I think that's an odd reason to reject a girl that you like! :p

Talvi
05-16-2012, 08:45 PM
Unfortunately I have a similar body to Rhianna and these:

http://www.corsetheaven.com/forum/uploads/CorsetHeaven/2005-04-14_203645_kristin_davis.jpg

http://skinnyvscurvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/maria-menounos-122911-3.jpg

It is the worst one to have because it is the most out of proportion and hardest to fix.

PetiteParisienne
05-16-2012, 08:46 PM

http://www.corsetheaven.com/forum/uploads/CorsetHeaven/2005-04-14_203645_kristin_davis.jpg

It is the worst one to have because it is the most out of proportion and hardest to fix.

There's nothing to fix! Nothing is broken! :hug:

Contra Mundum
05-16-2012, 09:32 PM
Most fashion designers are homosexuals, that's why they want their female models to look like boys.

poiuytrewq0987
05-16-2012, 09:46 PM
Most fashion designers are homosexuals, that's why they want their female models to look like boys.

Sad but true. :(

jerney
05-16-2012, 10:17 PM
There's nothing to fix! Nothing is broken! :hug:

Both of those people look perfectly fine, but I understand what she's saying. If you'll notice the tops of these women are quite thin, while their lower halves are substantially thicker (although it still looks good). If they ever want to gain weight and become curvier on top, their bottoms may even look a bit chubby or fat compared to their healthy upper body and I can see why it would be quite annoying. (Tavli can correct me though if she meant something else)

Talvi
05-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Both of those people look perfectly fine, but I understand what she's saying. If you'll notice the tops of these women are quite thin, while their lower halves are substantially thicker (although it still looks good). If they ever want to gain weight and become curvier on top, their bottoms may even look a bit chubby or fat compared to their healthy upper body and I can see why it would be quite annoying. (Tavli can correct me though if she meant something else)

It can also get difficult with some clothes. Things that fit from the top are too tight on the bottom.. and things that fit the bottom are too loose from the top (dresses, tunics, pencil skirts). And wearing tight things on the bottom make you look heavier than you are.

Its also harder to lose weight from thighs.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 11:11 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ATzHx0PVDO0/TzbWtZysp8I/AAAAAAAACZY/b_fzTlFOmE8/s1600/17_Jan_Vermeer_Het_melkmeisje_1661_lichtval_daglic ht.jpg

Now a woman with this body shape can make a man happy. Not some damn lightweight girl that you could snap in two while making love and that has the body of an 11-yo.

jerney
05-16-2012, 11:19 PM
^It's called moderation. You don't have to be fat/chubby like that women nor do you have to be underweight like a runway model. Most people would consider something in between the most aesthetically pleasing.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 11:31 PM
^It's called moderation. You don't have to be fat/chubby like that women nor do you have to be underweight like a runway model. Most people would consider something in between the most aesthetically pleasing.
Back in the day (1661- that's when this portrait was made) it was considered aesthetically pleasing because a lot of people all over Europe were still facing starvation. Having some meat on the bones was considered a sign of wealth (remember that in the same days wide hips were considered a sign of fertility). If you would look at family portraits of those time a lot of women had a small cushion underneath their clothes in order to feign pregnancy or they had their hand on their stomach.

jerney
05-16-2012, 11:35 PM
And? I was speaking about what's considered attractive in modern times, I don't see how bringing up ideals from 400 years ago is relevant. Being fat today is associated with gluttony, laziness and lack of self-discipline and control.

ficuscarica
05-16-2012, 11:44 PM

LOL, this is better than 99% of all models.
Hip is a bit too much here, though. Take a way some bone mass from the hips (not much) and add 3-4kg of fat all over the body and it´s perfect. Don´t worry, this is a healthy female bodytype, much better than apple shape.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 11:45 PM
And? I was speaking about what's considered attractive in modern times, I don't see how bringing up ideals from 400 years ago is relevant. Being fat today is associated with gluttony, laziness and lack of self-discipline and control.
Or at least so says the press- the same press that turned anorexia nervosa into a beauty ideal. But yes: both extremes are bad.

Arne
05-17-2012, 12:50 AM

So nice,her nipples are pierced..

Contra Mundum
05-17-2012, 12:54 AM
So nice,her nipples are pierced..

You're too young for this thread. I'm telling your mommy.

Incal
05-17-2012, 01:27 AM

Or ugly ass bitches who are jealous of normal girls.

Arne
05-17-2012, 02:20 AM
You're too young for this thread. I'm telling your mommy.

I ever felt pre-evolved..

Heart of Oak
05-17-2012, 05:29 AM

You should like the person not their size.....

Mistic
05-17-2012, 09:18 AM
I bet if i offered you the money for surgery to have them removed though.......;)

Would you be happy if I did? :confused:

As for men....men age,women get old,as a rule.

You've got something to look forward to then :D

angel
05-17-2012, 06:27 PM

That's a body that fits a 50 year-old grandma, not a young woman.

Incal
05-17-2012, 08:14 PM
That's a body that fits a 50 year-old grandma, not a young woman.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q181/bionicbrown/wtf.gif

2Cool
05-17-2012, 10:05 PM
I like women with nice figures. Nice breasts, ass, hips etc. I'm not interesting in size zero or skinny women as they don't have feminine bodies, which considering I'm not gay, I enjoy very much.

Fortis in Arduis
05-17-2012, 10:21 PM
I like women with nice figures. Nice breasts, ass, hips etc. I'm not interesting in size zero or skinny women as they don't have feminine bodies, which considering I'm not gay, I enjoy very much.

http://www.jigglegifs.com/data/media/2/My_Wet_Dream.gifhttp://www.jigglegifs.com/data/media/2/Oh-My-Good-Ness.gif

?

angel
05-17-2012, 10:28 PM
Despite all the hate she's gotten from jealous cows and men influenced by primitive beauty standards by which chubbiness is associated with good nutrition, she has a perfect figure - anything looks good on her.

http://www.childfreechic.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Kate_Moss.jpg

http://imagesgonerogue.com/preview/04/kate-moss3.jpg

2Cool
05-17-2012, 10:30 PM
http://www.jigglegifs.com/data/media/2/My_Wet_Dream.gifhttp://www.jigglegifs.com/data/media/2/Oh-My-Good-Ness.gif

?

http://i.imgur.com/8LSOz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EkS2V.png
http://i.imgur.com/kbbGA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ba5do.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Zlp2p.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QwaMo.jpg

angel
05-17-2012, 10:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QwaMo.jpg

Looks like she does porn. I think it's partly because of such images why I associate women that have curves with vulgarity

Vixen
05-17-2012, 10:43 PM
This is a friend of mine who wears a size 0:
http://i50.tinypic.com/4uuutz.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2jfjcid.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/29puicn.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/mx26pv.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/jhvdsj.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/34sosjs.jpg
I think she has a lovely figure, petite and feminine.